Marjorie Taylor Greene - terrorist cunt!

GOP leaders put Q supporter, insurrection supporter and seditionist on the edumacation committee after she says School shootings were hoaxes and staged by democrates.  

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/28/961596260/pelosi-blasts-gop-leadership-over-rep-marjorie-taylor-greenes-remarks

WHAT

THE 

ACTUAL

FUCK 

???

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The southern states have shown no ability to succeed, much less secede.

So why are Democrats taking out Republican trash? The party of Rock-Ribbed-Conservatives that stared down the Soviet Union are now the party of no-balls-spineless jellyfish, that's why. There was a ti

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

GOP leaders put Q supporter, insurrection supporter and seditionist on the edumacation committee after she says School shootings were hoaxes and staged by democrates.  

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/28/961596260/pelosi-blasts-gop-leadership-over-rep-marjorie-taylor-greenes-remarks

WHAT

THE 

ACTUAL

FUCK 

???

for shits 'n giggles; you think Mother Nature considers hairless monkeez 'terrorist cunts', TopKaren?

1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

WHAT

THE 

ACTUAL

FUCK 

???

This was known before the election, and Georgians voted for her anyway.  As they say, voters always elect the politician they deserve.

I just checked with the original author of the Burn This Bitch To The Ground theory and he said:

• the metaphorical Bitch being Burned is the Republican Party; no Democrats will be harmed in this conflagration
  • the idea of zero push back against insanely stupid and seditious actions is that it will all correct itself

The original author would like you to calm down. All is well. Indeed any effort on your part to confront these nutjobs will only prolong the infection. We need to develop a herd immunity against these nutjobs by tolerating, nay, embracing their nuttery.

I'm sorry; I'm not doing a very good job of this but when he says it, it sounds very smart and convincing.

7 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Don’t know which is scarier that she’s a racist lunatic or that many people actually voted for the POS.

Exactly. We seem to deserve our leaders. Frightening.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Don’t know which is scarier that she’s a racist lunatic or that many people actually voted for the POS.

Or that The Party put a Parkland Truther on the Education committee. She’s not an outlier. 

Likelihood:

She represents a district that jeans heavily R. 
most voters have little knowledge about the candidates other than party affiliation. 
many of those voters do not know what either party actually stands for. 
My guess is, in her district, ANYBODY with R next to the name on the  ballot wins.

The R party cares only about one thing...  winning elections

When and if the Republicans believe she is a liability, they will turn on her 

until that moment they will have nothing bad to say about her 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Burning Man said:

WHAT

THE 

ACTUAL

FUCK 

???

Only in the USA.  You can't go on endlessly blaming the people youse put there.

2 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Definitely the second one.

10 hours ago, Olsonist said:

I just checked with the original author of the Burn This Bitch To The Ground theory and he said:

• the metaphorical Bitch being Burned is the Republican Party; no Democrats will be harmed in this conflagration
  • the idea of zero push back against insanely stupid and seditious actions is that it will all correct itself

The original author would like you to calm down. All is well. Indeed any effort on your part to confront these nutjobs will only prolong the infection. We need to develop a herd immunity against these nutjobs by tolerating, nay, embracing their nuttery.

I'm sorry; I'm not doing a very good job of this but when he says it, it sounds very smart and convincing.

Well, it's quite obvious the bitch isn't quite dead yet.  More burning left to do.......

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Well, it's quite obvious the bitch isn't quite dead yet.  More burning left to do.......

you tell 'em.

as 'the bitch' burned, the flames would spread to the 'conservatives', and it'd probably be a waste of water to try to stop it.

because anything to the right of true Progressionism is just more slow death at the hands of bitches.

I wonder if she'd still think it was a hoax if someone shot her in the head.

9 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

If you shoot them in the guts, they're just as dead, and they have longer to think about their sins

- DSK

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

If you shoot them in the guts, they're just as dead, and they have longer to think about their sins

- DSK

given all the stories of folks on their death beds yelling at Drs that they don't have Covid and why do the Dr's lie, I'm not so sure she'd learn her lesson, even then. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

She ran unopposed in the General Election.  The Democrat dropped out in a very red district.

The main reason she won the primary, is because the republicans in that area of the state are just as racist and batshit crazy as her.

9 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Only in the USA.  You can't go on endlessly blaming the people youse put there.

Not quite, the UK followed an identical path.;)

Its way beyond burning stage, JDAM time

29 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

A monster dose of Covid with life changing circumstances would be a better alternative.

42 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:
52 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Shooting them in the head isn't even guaranteed to be fatal unless you hit the lizard brain in the brain stem.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Fuck that.  It's from last Summer.

What are they doing, right fucking NOW, to condemn her for her bigotry and hatred?

They have expressed their extreme displeasure and condemned her by putting her on the Education Committee. 

There is no longer a penalty for being a terrorist cunt in the Trumpuglican Party. It's expected. 

• Like 1

What this Republican party really needs is for important members like Bush the Lesser, Colin Powell and the like to resign from the party in protest over what it has become.

I can't understand how anyone with ethics and integrity can continue to be a member.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

What this Republican party really needs is for important members like Bush the Lesser, Colin Powell and the like to resign from the party in protest over what it has become.

I can't understand how anyone with ethics and integrity can continue to be a member.

They won't have to resign, they will be expelled by the raving monster loonies that have inherited the party. 

ap_3a7b4a2b89404f0a9f3a1a554fec3cf9.jpg

21 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Fuck that.  It's from last Summer.

What are they doing, right fucking NOW, to condemn her for her bigotry and hatred?

Little or nothing.

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Are you kidding???  Those two are considered traitors to the current brand of GOP.  RINO's at best.  These are the same people who chanted "hang Mike Pence", the same guy who has stood by and dutifully defended the indefensible for 4 years.  

Truly batshit crazy. Space Laser beams causing wildfires

https://www.mediamatters.org/facebook/marjorie-taylor-greene-penned-conspiracy-theory-laser-beam-space-started-deadly-2018

Marjorie Taylor Greene penned conspiracy theory that a laser beam from space started deadly 2018 California wildfire

She wrote a November 17, 2018, Facebook post -- which is no longer available online -- in which she said that she was speculating “because there are too many coincidences to ignore” regarding the fire, including that then-California Gov. Jerry Brown (D) wanted to build the high-speed rail project and “oddly there are all these people who have said they saw what looked like lasers or blue beams of light causing the fires.” She also speculated that a vice chairman at “Rothschild Inc, international investment banking firm” was somehow involved, and suggested the fire was caused by a beam from “space solar generators.” 

Greene added: “If they are beaming the suns energy back to Earth, I’m sure they wouldn’t ever miss a transmitter receiving station right??!! I mean mistakes are never made when anything new is invented. What would that look like anyway? A laser beam or light beam coming down to Earth I guess. Could that cause a fire? Hmmm, I don’t know. I hope not! That wouldn’t look so good for PG&E, Rothschild Inc, Solaren or Jerry Brown who sure does seem fond of PG&E.” 

The problem you have if the more moderate GOP leaders leave is that leaves the crazies in charge.

It's similar to HOA's. The normal people on the board say "I don't want to deal with this shit" and leave. The semi-normal are left with the crazies who now form a bigger % of the group. So the semi-normals leave, again increasing the political power of the crazy types.

• Like 2

She also speculated that a vice chairman at “Rothschild Inc, international investment banking firm” was somehow involved,

Of course - it's those Jewish bankers behind it.

Henry Ford warned America about them 100 years ago.

43 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Are you kidding???  Those two are considered traitors to the current brand of GOP.  RINO's at best.  These are the same people who chanted "hang Mike Pence", the same guy who has stood by and dutifully defended the indefensible for 4 years.  

I'm certain the current brand of GOP chanted "hang Mike Pence" for nuanced reasons.

Colin Powell resigned from the party after the Jan 6 Putz. (putsch)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ishmael said:

They won't have to resign, they will be expelled by the raving monster loonies that have inherited the party. 

ap_3a7b4a2b89404f0a9f3a1a554fec3cf9.jpg

bitch looks like 'denial' in the flesh. oink oink

“Marjorie Taylor Greene suggested Ruth Bader Ginsburg had been replaced by a body double”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marjorie-taylor-greene-suggested-ruth-224434475.html

Some people should not be allowed to vote.  People like those who vote for someone like Greene

1 minute ago, jerseyguy said:

“Marjorie Taylor Greene suggested Ruth Bader Ginsburg had been replaced by a body double”

Some people should not be allowed to vote.  People like those who vote for someone like Greene

Welcome to the All-New Repugnican Party! Ignorance a specialty! Hate included at no extra charge!

Just now, Ishmael said:

Welcome to the All-New Repugnican Party! Ignorance a specialty! Hate included at no extra charge!

Sure seems to be the case.  Bobert and Cawthorn being 2 more first term Repugs.  Imagine the crazies that will run and win in ‘22 and’24.  I can see someone campaigning in KKK robes and a Nazi swastika.

This bitch never quits 

“Marjorie Taylor Greene warned before the election that Americans would have to shed blood to 'get your freedoms back' if Trump lost”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marjorie-taylor-greene-warned-election-223108442.html

She can shed as much of her blood as she wishes.  All would be fine by me.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

This bitch never quits 

“Marjorie Taylor Greene warned before the election that Americans would have to shed blood to 'get your freedoms back' if Trump lost”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marjorie-taylor-greene-warned-election-223108442.html

She can shed as much of her blood as she wishes.  All would be fine by me.

What a total waste of oxygen. Ugly to the core. 

3 minutes ago, Rain Man said:
23 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

She’s a shoe in for the 2024 GOP nomination if she runs. 

Gilead rising....

She needs to get Putin's backing. I wonder if she gives head as good as Trump apparently does

- DSK

2 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Apparently so has Joe Biden.  That's an animatronic version of him up there.  The real one is in a padded room in Walter Reade, drooling and incontinent.  That's totally true.  Prove it isn't!  And he only eat's pizza from Comet Ping Pong that 9-year-old girls have licked.

15 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Apparently so has Joe Biden.  That's an animatronic version of him up there.  The real one is in a padded room in Walter Reade, drooling and incontinent.  That's totally true.  Prove it isn't!  And he only eat's pizza from Comet Ping Pong that 9-year-old girls have licked.

In the basement. Which is currently in another dimension. 

7 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Other than the RBG theory and the Jewish space lasers starting the California fires and hanging Pelosi and Sandy Hook being a false flag operation and her belief in QAnon, she's actually a very stable genius.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Zonker said:

Truly batshit crazy. Space Laser beams causing wildfires:

Greene added: ...“What would that look like anyway? A laser beam or light beam coming down to Earth I guess. Could that cause a fire?”...

What sane people call “lightning”.

Georgia has a new congresswoman in Marjorie Taylor Greene. Some are embarrassed. Others not so much.

For more than eight months, John Cowan has been something of a lone voice in northwest Georgia, warning fellow conservatives that Marjorie Taylor Greene is an extremist with a dangerous track record of espousing fringe conspiracy theories. A neurosurgeon who ran against Greene in the 14th Congressional District’s August Republican primary runoff — and lost by a wide margin — Cowan has not been at all surprised to hear mounting calls for her expulsion from the House during the few weeks since she was sworn in to represent the rural northwest corner of the state. “A lot of people call me and say, ‘Wow, we didn’t know she was really going to be this way!’” Cowan said. “We knew what we were getting.”

During the campaign, Cowan said, a lot of people said: “John, you know, we’ve seen people like you before, smart, whatever, and they’ve just never been able to get anything done. We need somebody who’s going to be a flamethrower up there.”

Even some Republicans who voted for her were rolling their eyes. “What she says seems so far-fetched,” said Blenda Laird, a 58-year-old laundry room attendant who voted for Greene thinking she was down to earth and would take a stand against crooked, rich politicians. “I don’t know. I think she’s turning a little too radical on me now.”

The Republican party will not disavow Marjorie Taylor Greene – she is the party

I don’t have space to go into all the vile things that Greene has said and done, but they range from blaming California wildfires on “Jewish space lasers” to saying Muslims don’t belong in government. Suffice it to say we’re not talking a few errors of judgment here: Greene has a long, well-documented history of promoting hatred and violence. Still, that hasn’t stopped her from oh-so-predictably claiming she’s the victim of “fake news”. In a statement posted on Tuesday Greene said that a number of people had managed her Facebook page. So, you know, she’s not responsible for anything. Rightwingers never are.

You know what’s deeply disturbing? The fact that Greene isn’t actually the real problem here: she’s a symptom of a much deeper rot in American politics. The Republicans knew exactly who Greene was when she decided to run for election and did nothing to sanction or stop her. Republicans used to at least try to hide their racism and hypocrisy under a facade of respectability but their embrace of Trump has caused the mask to well and truly slip. Greene isn’t an outlier in the GOP: she’s the new face of the post-Trump Republican party.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, hobie1616 said:

You know what’s deeply disturbing? The fact that Greene isn’t actually the real problem here: she’s a symptom of a much deeper rot in American politics. The Republicans knew exactly who Greene was when she decided to run for election and did nothing to sanction or stop her. Republicans used to at least try to hide their racism and hypocrisy under a facade of respectability but their embrace of Trump has caused the mask to well and truly slip. Greene isn’t an outlier in the GOP: she’s the new face of the post-Trump Republican party.

DUDE!  I've been saying this exact thing here for years.  I said clearly that when HWSNBN was elected, he was merely a symptom of what's happening to this country.  

We basically have two choices:

1) we need to figure out why there is so much anger, hatred and resentment among that base and attempt to address it through better education, and programs/policies that tackle the root cause of that anger.  Or

2) we can call them ALL deplorables, tell them ALL they are fucking stupid for feeling this way and tell them ALL to fuck off and die.  

One of those choices will begin healing the country.  One of those choices will further divide the country until the United States of 'Murica no longer exists.  

Are there some truly racist, deplorable whackadoos in the GOP?  Of course there are.  More than I ever imagined.  However, I strongly believe that not all or even most of the 74M who voted for shitstain are that way.  I think most are lost and terribly misguided and have been fed a steady diet of BS and lies by the people who will most profit by it.  They've been lied to and literally programmed to believe this way for decades.  It's been the most monstrous and evil mass propaganda machine that would make Goebbels and Stalin look like amateurs.  I was driving across the country out west one day and only could get am stations.  I listened to rush L. for about 5 min and had to turn it off, it was so disgusting.  But the people who are these "deplorables" listen to this shit day in, day out have literally been brainwashed.  Add in all the other RW media personalities who are making serious coin off of this shit and you have a machine that has ruined generations of good decent people.  Couple that with an education system that is so utterly broken that these people can't even see the deep pit they are in.  

The ONLY way out of this, IMHO, is to come up with better alternatives and a better message to counter the propaganda.  Solid education coupled with attempting to address why these folks are so angry and lost.  All the while attempting to cull and marginalize the extremists like MTG, trump, hawley, etc.  But yelling at them and telling them ALL that they are fucking stupid cunts is not the winning SOLution.  

4 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

DUDE!  I've been saying this exact thing here for years.  I said clearly that when HWSNBN was elected, he was merely a symptom of what's happening to this country.  

1) we need to figure out why there is so much anger, hatred and resentment among that base and attempt to address it through better education, and programs/policies that tackle the root cause of that anger.  Or

2) we can call them ALL deplorables, tell them ALL they are fucking stupid for feeling this way and tell them ALL to fuck off and die.  

One of those choices will begin healing the country.  One of those choices will further divide the country until the United States of 'Murica no longer exists.  

Are there some truly racist, deplorable whackadoos in the GOP?  Of course there are.  More than I ever imagined.  However, I strongly believe that not all or even most of the 74M who voted for shitstain are that way.  I think most are lost and terribly misguided and have been fed a steady diet of BS and lies by the people who will most profit by it.  They've been lied to and literally programmed to believe this way for decades.  It's been the most monstrous and evil mass propaganda machine that would make Goebbels and Stalin look like amateurs.  I was driving across the country out west one day and only could get am stations.  I listened to rush L. for about 5 min and had to turn it off, it was so disgusting.  But the people who are these "deplorables" listen to this shit day in, day out have literally been brainwashed.  Add in all the other RW media personalities who are making serious coin off of this shit and you have a machine that has ruined generations of good decent people.  Couple that with an education system that is so utterly broken that these people can't even see the deep pit they are in.  

The ONLY way out of this, IMHO, is to come up with better alternatives and a better message to counter the propaganda.  Solid education coupled with attempting to address why these folks are so angry and lost.  All the while attempting to cull and marginalize the extremists like MTG, trump, hawley, etc.  But yelling at them and telling them ALL that they are fucking stupid cunts is not the winning SOLution.  

The fastest way to cut much of the anger and hatred would be to lash Hannity, Ingraham and Carlson to a 300-pound cement block and drop it into the Marianas Trench. 

4 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

The fastest way to cut much of the anger and hatred would be to lash Hannity, Ingraham and Carlson to a 300-pound cement block and drop it into the Marianas Trench. 

Nah. The amount of hot air those 3 have in them would keep them afloat long enough for some fat ass with a mega-yacht to come rescue them.

To add to my TL;DR above - If Biden is really serious about his "Healing the soul of America" campaign slogan..... one area to start with would be recognizing that when it comes to addressing racial and economic inequality - it should not be a zero sum game.  The current ethos of racial politics is that in order for the black man to rise, we must tear down the white man and make him less.  Take from the rich and give to the poor.  In theory that sounds great..... but in practice it's taking from the poor whites to give to the poor rich.  And because of that resentments build and build.  Blue collar white America has been absolutely ravaged by globalism and "free trade" and they see the fat cats in DC (R and D alike) as not giving a single fuck.  That's why they are latching onto these extremists who are telling them what they want to hear.  While opioids joblessness and poverty are ripping through that demographic like a wrecking ball, all they see their gov't do is cater to and coddle a small slice of the overall US population.  There is no mindset of "a rising tide floats ALL boats".  I even heard a black lady politician on an NPR interview state that she was opposed to Policy or program X because it might help poor white people too.  WTAF?  

So Joe - if you really want to heal the soul of the nation..... recognize, acknowledge and do something about ALL the folks who are hurting and struggling out there.  Not just those prized POC constituents.  Remember, many of most of them used to be Dems and switched because you turned your backs on them.  

Just saying.

26 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

The stupid will always be with us. So I don't think that better education, and programs/policies is going to solve this, especially when confronted with blondes on Fox. Alternatively we could just call the Deplorables nuanced. Think of it as their participation trophy. They earned it.

Now if you actually want a solution, hold people accountable. When people are held accountable, they learn fast. But to borrow from another thread, entitlement is the opposite of accountability, and the Deplorables are hella entitled.

10 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I fully agree with that.  That's one of my central points here.  I vehemently believe that all these RW noise purveyors don't believe a word of what they're spouting off and are doing it only because it's easy money.  MGT didn't just come up with the notion that forest fires were set with jewish space lasers..... someone put that stupid idea into her head.  And that someone is laughing all the way to the bank.  In Nazi Germany the USSR - that sort of propaganda was done to control people in order to gain and maintain power.  The new propagandists are doing it to self enrich.  Unfortunately, lately some have realized they can have both power and $$ - so that is why it's ramped up so much lately.

I don't know how to stop it because "FUCK YOU, 1st Amendment".  Unless that changes, the only other way to counter it is to have a better message as well as better policies to address the reasons these people are so angry and lost.  

Put is this way..... if you are happy, content and fairly stable in your circumstances - you are somewhat immune to the propaganda.  Or at least less susceptible to it.  The reason so many are gobbling this shit up is because they are anything but content, stable and well off.  They are hanging on the edge of collapse just like their black counterparts are in the inner cities.  So they grasp for whatever person(s) out there who at least pays lip service to their plight.  That's why evil so easily is able to gain a foothold there in those poor white hanging by a thread communities - because no one else it talking to them.  Except for the dems who call them stupid, white privileged,  racist cunts.  

4 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Now if you actually want a solution, hold people accountable. When people are held accountable, they learn fast. To borrow from another thread, entitlement is the opposite of accountability, and the Deplorables are hella entitled.

I'm all for holding people accountable for their actions.  Who exactly do you want to hold accountable for what, and how specifically do you suggest we do that?  Serious question, because your statement "holding people accountable" is a very broad and vague statement.  

11 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

The current ethos of racial politics is that in order for the black man to rise, we must tear down the white man and make him less. 

Complete and total Bull Pucky - it is only the Reich that claims whites are or should be "torn down". 

Once again, you fall for the Reich Wing meme. 

1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

I'm all for holding people accountable for their actions.  Who exactly do you want to hold accountable for what, and how specifically do you suggest we do that?  Serious question, because your statement "holding people accountable" is a very broad and vague statement.  

Take the 2A for example. It's not even a privilege; it's an entitlement. The NRA jealously defends that entitlement even for felons, domestic abusers, ... Now, holding people accountable means that when they fuck up they get their toys taken away. Entitlement means they don't. See the difference?

2 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

Georgia has a new congresswoman in Marjorie Taylor Greene. Some are embarrassed. Others not so much.

For more than eight months, John Cowan has been something of a lone voice in northwest Georgia, warning fellow conservatives that Marjorie Taylor Greene is an extremist with a dangerous track record of espousing fringe conspiracy theories. A neurosurgeon who ran against Greene in the 14th Congressional District’s August Republican primary runoff — and lost by a wide margin — Cowan has not been at all surprised to hear mounting calls for her expulsion from the House during the few weeks since she was sworn in to represent the rural northwest corner of the state. “A lot of people call me and say, ‘Wow, we didn’t know she was really going to be this way!’” Cowan said. “We knew what we were getting.”

During the campaign, Cowan said, a lot of people said: “John, you know, we’ve seen people like you before, smart, whatever, and they’ve just never been able to get anything done. We need somebody who’s going to be a flamethrower up there.”

Even some Republicans who voted for her were rolling their eyes. “What she says seems so far-fetched,” said Blenda Laird, a 58-year-old laundry room attendant who voted for Greene thinking she was down to earth and would take a stand against crooked, rich politicians. “I don’t know. I think she’s turning a little too radical on me now.”

Proof that people get the government they deserve.

23 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Take the 2A for example. It's not even a privilege; it's an entitlement. The NRA jealously defends that entitlement even for felons, domestic abusers, ... Now, holding people accountable means that when they fuck up they get their toys taken away. Entitlement means they don't. See the difference?

I clearly see the difference and I completely disagree with the NRA's position that there should be no restrictions on gun ownership, especially for felons and Domestic violence abusers.  I have loudly and clearly called for specific common sense restrictions on gun ownership in order to ensure that only the responsible people are able to enjoy that entitlement.  And when someone violates that trust, that they be held accountable and have their toys removed.  

So, now that I've cleared that up for you..... can you please actually answer my question as to what specifically you would do to hold the deplorables accountable and for what actions you want to hold them accountable for?  

1) we need to figure out why there is so much anger, hatred and resentment among that base and attempt to address it through better education, and programs/policies that tackle the root cause of that anger.  

There was a pretty good thread on this a while back.  I think it is fairly well understood.  

Both of the major parties have been pandering to their campaign financiers for so long that the people no longer trust their government.  The R's have captured the "big government sucks" crowd even though they just line their pockets the same way the D's do.  Right now on Gab there is a front page post complaining that AOC is about to become a millionaire (true?  who knows? what about MM's millions?) but it helps to explain where their heads are at.

It was significant that Trump lied to them about using his own money to finance his campaign. I think that, and the lie that he was going to drain the swamp, and bring jobs back to middle America, got Trump a lot of votes.  Trump's anti-immigration policies and sham renegotiation of trade deals fed into the jobs issue as well. 

In summary, the people want politicians who aren't slaves to corporate backers, and they want decent jobs to put food on the table for their families.  Those 74 million or so Americans who voted for Trump were voting for that.  They sure didn't get what they wanted, and that's why Trump lost the election.

55 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I fully agree with that.  That's one of my central points here.  I vehemently believe that all these RW noise purveyors don't believe a word of what they're spouting off and are doing it only because it's easy money.  MGT didn't just come up with the notion that forest fires were set with jewish space lasers..... someone put that stupid idea into her head.  And that someone is laughing all the way to the bank.  In Nazi Germany the USSR - that sort of propaganda was done to control people in order to gain and maintain power.  The new propagandists are doing it to self enrich.  Unfortunately, lately some have realized they can have both power and $$ - so that is why it's ramped up so much lately.

I don't know how to stop it because "FUCK YOU, 1st Amendment".  Unless that changes, the only other way to counter it is to have a better message as well as better policies to address the reasons these people are so angry and lost.  

Put is this way..... if you are happy, content and fairly stable in your circumstances - you are somewhat immune to the propaganda.  Or at least less susceptible to it.  The reason so many are gobbling this shit up is because they are anything but content, stable and well off.  They are hanging on the edge of collapse just like their black counterparts are in the inner cities.  So they grasp for whatever person(s) out there who at least pays lip service to their plight.  That's why evil so easily is able to gain a foothold there in those poor white hanging by a thread communities - because no one else it talking to them.  Except for the dems who call them stupid, white privileged,  racist cunts.  

I've never heard of the Jewish space lasers before. She may have come up with that all by herself. IOW she's may be certifiable.  

Nevertheless you are right about propaganda's effect on the current generation of adults. Stems from two things, underlying discontent and the popularity of WWE style journalism. It's a highly successful business model. The reason she got elected is there are so many people who only look at the letter behind someone's name when they vote.  

So, now that I've cleared that up for you..... can you please actually answer my question as to what specifically you would do to hold the deplorables accountable and for what actions you want to hold them accountable for?  

You will never get an answer addressing the point. Olsonist is great at polemic and the 'soo unfair' side of things. But proposing solutions that might get criticised? Nah. Easier to just bitch.

FKT

2 hours ago, Mark K said:

I've never heard of the Jewish space lasers before. She may have come up with that all by herself. IOW she's may be certifiable.   

MAY be?

2 hours ago, Mark K said:

MAY be?

Well, if she knew she was lying isn't she just cunt?   

She can be a cunt and a space cadet simultaneously. It's the new multitasking. 

7 hours ago, Burning Man said:

To add to my TL;DR above - If Biden is really serious about his "Healing the soul of America" campaign slogan..... one area to start with would be recognizing that when it comes to addressing racial and economic inequality - it should not be a zero sum game.  The current ethos of racial politics is that in order for the black man to rise, we must tear down the white man and make him less.  Take from the rich and give to the poor.  In theory that sounds great..... but in practice it's taking from the poor whites to give to the poor rich.  And because of that resentments build and build.  Blue collar white America has been absolutely ravaged by globalism and "free trade" and they see the fat cats in DC (R and D alike) as not giving a single fuck.  That's why they are latching onto these extremists who are telling them what they want to hear.  While opioids joblessness and poverty are ripping through that demographic like a wrecking ball, all they see their gov't do is cater to and coddle a small slice of the overall US population.  There is no mindset of "a rising tide floats ALL boats".  I even heard a black lady politician on an NPR interview state that she was opposed to Policy or program X because it might help poor white people too.  WTAF?  

So Joe - if you really want to heal the soul of the nation..... recognize, acknowledge and do something about ALL the folks who are hurting and struggling out there.  Not just those prized POC constituents.  Remember, many of most of them used to be Dems and switched because you turned your backs on them.  

Just saying.

Such bullshit. 

• Like 1

Jewish space lasers.... AKA "Jewish lightning".... Known to cause the apparently spontaneous combustion of buildings that are behind in mortgage payments, unprofitable, or need more money to repair than they're worth....

These lightning strikes used to only happen in the north east, but now they have apparently spread across the country.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:
8 hours ago, Burning Man said:

To add to my TL;DR above - If Biden is really serious about his "Healing the soul of America" campaign slogan..... one area to start with would be recognizing that when it comes to addressing racial and economic inequality - it should not be a zero sum game. ...... I even heard a black lady politician on an NPR interview state that she was opposed to Policy or program X because it might help poor white people too.  WTAF?  

Just saying.

Such bullshit.  

Unfortunately the white-grievance soapbox has a big audience. A lot of peckerwoods are convinced that THEY are the real victims here.

Jeff sees it as a zero-sum game so anything given to a person with blackor brown skin must have been taken away from a person with white skin. That right there tells all IMHO.

The working people of this country do have a lot of legitimate grievances. But the ones that switched from Democrat to Republican did so because they couldn't stand sharing with "those people."

- DSK

1 hour ago, Mike G said:

All it takes is a few GOOD guys with Jewish space lasers to stop the BAD guys with Jewish space lasers.

Are the Jewish Space Lasers in circumcision orbit?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

Are the Jewish Space Lasers in circumcision orbit?

Technically, they're only supposed to come for 8 d/o boys.... Sometimes earlier. I knew a couple of Jewish brothers who didn't get circumcised until they were 13 y/o.

They were really proud of that, but in a lot of pain, and took a week or so off from school.