Marjorie Taylor Greene - terrorist cunt!

16 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Madge is a stupid cunt.

Cunts are warm, comforting, embracing, and enjoyable. MTG is anything but those things. She's more asshole. Unpleasant, dirty, stinky, but necessary to void one's system of waste.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather be viewed as the idiot who still wears a mask than the douchenozzle who never wore one.

So why are Democrats taking out Republican trash? The party of Rock-Ribbed-Conservatives that stared down the Soviet Union are now the party of no-balls-spineless jellyfish, that's why. There was a ti

The southern states have shown no ability to succeed, much less secede.

Posted Images

She has a challenger.  He certainly makes good points and his service in the military should be a "plus".  But, given the demographics of the District (>85% white) and the rhetoric of MTG and her parlaying that in the 14th to election victory, I think he is the wrong color.

53 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

She has a challenger.  He certainly makes good points and his service in the military should be a "plus".  But, given the demographics of the District (>85% white) and the rhetoric of MTG and her parlaying that in the 14th to election victory, I think he is the wrong color.

But the hat, the hat.  Got to be good for some votes.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

And a lapel pin - very important.

Not anAmerican flag. Does that count? I can’t make out what it is.

5 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Nobody likes bat shit crazy.  If this guy talks sense, he has a chance.

Just now, hasher said:

Nobody likes bat shit crazy.

AYFKM?

They love them so much they elect them to the highest offices in the land.

6 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

No chance.  By next year, Georgia will have a poll tax, or any other revived scheme the Dixiecrats can cook up to keep black folks from voting. 

Just now, SloopJonB said:

AYFKM?

They love them so much they elect them to the highest offices in the land.

Wrong.  The majority said the looney tunes can take it to the cartoon network.

Now, the Democratic Party can show some leadership while little don tries to avoid prison and political oblivion.

9 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

No chance.  By next year, Georgia will have a poll tax, or any other revived scheme the Dixiecrats can cook up to keep black folks from voting. 

Georgia is on a roll.  I wouldn't bet against us unless you have money to lose.

Just now, hasher said:

Georgia is on a roll.  I wouldn't bet against us unless you have money to lose.

I hope you are right, but it's the south, and there are people who are professionals at making sure that black people are not afforded their rights, or that they must work infinitely harder to exercise their rights than white folk do. The Supreme Court will not get in the way; they've already cut the Justice Department out of the picture. We're down to relying on the shame of a bunch of shameless cocksuckers. 

Just now, Bus Driver said:

Not necessarily true.

Marjorie Taylor Greene More Popular Now After Removal From Committees

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-more-popular-now-after-removal-committees-1568613

The folks living there don't live in caves, even if she does.

6 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Not only has a hat, but damn, that hat fits him well.

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Not only has a hat, but damn, that hat fits him well.

Yes it does.  But given the times we live in someone will claim that a black hat is the sign of a bad guy.  In the old cowboy movies good guys wore white or light color hats; bad guys wore black hats.  A Black guy in a black hat.  

8 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Something about that fella just isn’t quite right. Not sure what it is. 

blazingsaddles-02.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

"Next man makes a move, the nigger gets it!"

4 hours ago, Pedagogical Tom said:

Don't you read the NY TImes? That's not funny any more.

Let's whirl the Wheel of Racebaiting, on Political Anarchy. It was funny, eh?...right up until March of 2020.   ;)  Then it wasn't amusing any more.

11 hours ago, jocal505 said:

Let's whirl the Wheel of Racebaiting, on Political Anarchy. It was funny, eh?...right up until March of 2020.   ;)  Then it wasn't amusing any more.

What happened in March 2020?

Spot the problem here -

“We believe our hard-earned tax dollars should just go for America. Not for, what? China, Russia, the Middle East, Guam, whatever, wherever.”

- Marjory Taylor Greene

26 minutes ago, Sean said:

Spot the problem here -

“We believe our hard-earned tax dollars should just go for America. Not for, what? China, Russia, the Middle East, Guam, whatever, wherever.”

- Marjory Taylor Greene

Other than her general ignorance and everything else? Guam is a US territory.  This current crop of new Republican congresscreatures couldn’t pass a basic citizenship test.  Eg: Tommy Tuberville

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Other than her general ignorance and everything else? Guam is a US territory.  This current crop of new Republican congresscreatures couldn’t pass a basic citizenship test.  Eg: Tommy Tuberville

Trump had a hard time accepting that Puerto Rico didn't have a president, and that it was actually a part of the USA. So why would anyone think that one of his alcolytes would think differently about, say..... Guam, or USVI, or American Samoa, or..... Let's just call it Califoregonington.

On March 3, 2021 at 12:16 PM, jerseyguy said:

Not anAmerican flag. Does that count? I can’t make out what it is.

My favorite pin was one my friend wore which had super tiny lettering on it and you had to get 20cm from it to read it. It said,

eat shit and die

On 3/7/2021 at 7:07 PM, Burning Man said:

What happened in March 2020?

8 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Other than her general ignorance and everything else? Guam is a US territory.

Still? I heard that it capsized a while back.

On 3/7/2021 at 10:13 PM, Burning Man said:
On 3/7/2021 at 5:37 AM, Pedagogical Tom said:

Don't you read the NY TImes? That's not funny any more.

We are fucked!

Not all of us. Just people who don't realize that Blazing Saddles is hateful and offensive.

14 hours ago, Shambolic Tom said:

Not all of us. Just people who don't realize that Blazing Saddles is hateful and offensive.

Every white person is depicted as nuts an idiot or evil, except of course the trusty side-kick, who's a drunk.  Richard Pryor had a wicked sense of humor.   

10 minutes ago, Mark K said:
14 hours ago, Shambolic Tom said:

Every white person is depicted as nuts an idiot or evil, except of course the trusty side-kick, who's a drunk.  Richard Pryor had a wicked sense of humor.   

It's funny 'cuz it's true

- DSK

Cleavon Little? 

One would hope that a functioning brain cell or three allows understanding that Blazing Saddles was anti-racist satire, and was well ahead of it's time for 1974 or thereabouts. 

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, gptyk said:

Cleavon Little? 

One would hope that a functioning brain cell or three allows understanding that Blazing Saddles was anti-racist satire, and was well ahead of it's time for 1974 or thereabouts.

Exactly - you'd have to be a pretty humourless sad case to "take offense" at Blazing Saddles.

Earnest sincerity. :rolleyes:

PC run amok would do it too I guess.

10 hours ago, Mark K said:
On 3/9/2021 at 6:20 AM, Shambolic Tom said:

Umm... you're providing context to excuse the hate.

Don't you read the NY TImes? Context doesn't matter any more.

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

The full exchange is wonderful.  One person said running unopposed in a heavily red, Evangelical district and she couldn’t match the vote total of her predecessor.

1 minute ago, jerseyguy said:

The full exchange is wonderful.  One person said running unopposed in a heavily red, Evangelical district and she couldn’t match the vote total of her predecessor.

I like this one - 

23 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

She wouldn't have even passed the Coal Minin' Exam from Beyond The Fringe.

"They only ask you one question, they say "Who are you?" - and I got 75% on that".

1 minute ago, Innocent Bystander said:

Taking their eyes off the prizeneed to pick the right fights. Just ignore her and deprive her of oxygen. Letting her play the victim just keeps her alive and distracts the house from important work. 

I agree. She’s been stripped of committee assignments. Leave her to do circus clown stunts for attention and put her on ignore. 

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
1 hour ago, Innocent Bystander said:

Taking their eyes off the prizeneed to pick the right fights. Just ignore her and deprive her of oxygen. Letting her play the victim just keeps her alive and distracts the house from important work. 

I agree. She’s been stripped of committee assignments. Leave her to do circus clown stunts for attention and put her on ignore. 

I say, let her fight it out with Rep. Gym Jordan to be THE NEW FACE OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

- DSK

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Innocent Bystander said:

Taking their eyes off the prize. Need to pick the right fights. Just ignore her and deprive her of oxygen. Letting her play the victim just keeps her alive and distracts the house from important work. 

Amen. TheDems have less than 2 years before the mid-term elections.  Too much substantive stuff to get done to get sidetracked with the symbolic bullshit.  

3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

I say, let her fight it out with Rep. Gym Jordan to be THE NEW FACE OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

- DSK

I see a cage match, with stripper poles and spinning saw blades that pop up through the floor randomly. Maybe a random spontaneous fire hose blast would liven it up a touch... Oh and naked, of course.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Naked chocolate pudding wrestling with Boebert.

Winner gets to shoot the loser.

“Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.”

• Like 1
On 3/18/2021 at 8:06 PM, Mrleft8 said:

I see a cage match, with stripper poles and spinning saw blades that pop up through the floor randomly. Maybe a random spontaneous fire hose blast would liven it up a touch... Oh and naked, of course.

I do NOT want to see either of them naked, thank you very much!

• 3 weeks later...

MTG's eye-popping fundraising haul

Freshman Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), the controversial MAGA firebrand, raised over $3.2 million in the first three months of this year, according to a source close to her campaign. That eye-popping haul came from over 100,000 individual donors, for an average donation of $32. Greene did not self-fund this quarter, the source added.

That is a staggering sum of money for a House member, especially for a freshman who is more than a year out from her next election. For context, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), then a freshman, raked in $728,000 in the first quarter of 2019.

“Over 100,000 individual donations says it all. The People are with Marjorie Taylor Greene and her America First agenda. It’s clear she’s the heir to President Trump,” said the source close to her campaign.

7 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

“Over 100,000 individual donations says it all. The People are with Marjorie Taylor Greene and her America First agenda. It’s clear she’s the heir to President Trump,” said the source close to her campaign.

We are well and truly fucked.

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Is she now the GOP mainstream? If not, who is? 

Republicans.png

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Marjorie Taylor Greene launching 'America First' caucus pushing for 'anglo-Saxon political tradition'

Punchbowl News obtained a flier promoting the new caucus, which calls for a "common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions" and pushes a series of conspiracy theories about election integrity. The flier also outlined a nativist argument warning that "mass immigration" poses a threat to "the long-term existential future of America as a unique country with a unique culture and a unique identity."

A spokesperson for Greene, Nick Dyer, complained about the initial draft of the flier being leaked but confirmed to CNN in a statement that plans were in the works to form the group, which will be, "announced to the public very soon."

2 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

nativist argument warning that "mass immigration" poses a threat to "the long-term existential future of America as a unique country with a unique culture and a unique identity."

LOL!

Their platform also includes this, 

"The group aims to “follow in President Trump’s footsteps, and potentially step on some toes and sacrifice sacred cows for the good of the American nation,”

Apparently they also believe in the sacred Anglo-Saxon tradition of mixing metaphors to make a point. Bonus points for mixing three in 14 words.

Seriously, the reasonable part of the GOP, think Kinzinger and Romney, are going to have to decide what to do with these dangerous idiots or they will lose their party.

She, and others of her "elk" have already raised $millions$, record fund raising for junior members of congress.  Her near future political success (measured in money raised) looks bright if she continues on this path.

1 hour ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Seriously, the reasonable part of the GOP, think Kinzinger and Romney, are going to have to decide what to do with these dangerous idiots or they will lose their party.

They lost the party when they threw the keys to the former guy and suggested he drive for a bit not realizing he lied, didn't know how to drive and he would only turn right.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene launching 'America First' caucus pushing for 'anglo-Saxon political tradition'

Punchbowl News obtained a flier promoting the new caucus, which calls for a "common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions" and pushes a series of conspiracy theories about election integrity. The flier also outlined a nativist argument warning that "mass immigration" poses a threat to "the long-term existential future of America as a unique country with a unique culture and a unique identity."

A spokesperson for Greene, Nick Dyer, complained about the initial draft of the flier being leaked but confirmed to CNN in a statement that plans were in the works to form the group, which will be, "announced to the public very soon."

BbFBd0h.png

16 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

They lost the party when they threw the keys to the former guy and suggested he drive for a bit not realizing he lied, didn't know how to drive and he would only turn right.

I am not understanding why they (Romney, Kinzinger, Cheny, Murkowski and others) don't just switch parties.  Those that control the "Republican" party has abandoned American values not to mention all reasonableness.

11 minutes ago, bridhb said:

I am not understanding why they (Romney, Kinzinger, Cheny, Murkowski and others) don't just switch parties.  Those that control the "Republican" party has abandoned American values not to mention all reasonableness.

Perhaps it's more about money than a deep ideology.  They are probably skirting their political edge for funding as it is.

32 minutes ago, bridhb said:

That is a good question but it was a better question during Shitstain's reign. Many bygones are now going by the by and by.

Cheney is working her way up the House Republican leadership rungs. As Republican Conference Chair, she's third and not getting replaced and she's not going anywhere. Romney voted more for Shitstain's agenda than Mike Lee did. He's not going anywhere.

Conservatives rarely if ever move left. They certainly feign moderation but that's it. It would take a monumental insight combined with a fair amount of courage, and conservatism doesn't exactly breed either. What it breeds is tribal membership.

23 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Holy fuck.  Anglo Saxon?  Just say it, bitch...white people only

Unless of course she really wants to return to 5th Century English times.

I might have a grudging respect if she were to openly state that. 

Sorta like "Damn, at least she has the nerve to call it what it is".

Instead, she's a chickenshit.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

That is a good question but it was a better question during Shitstain's reign. Many bygones are now going by the by and by.

Cheney is working her way up the House Republican leadership rungs. As Republican Conference Chair, she's third and not getting replaced and she's not going anywhere. Romney voted more for Shitstain's agenda than Mike Lee did. He's not going anywhere.

Conservatives rarely if ever move left. They certainly feign moderation but that's it. It would take a monumental insight combined with a fair amount of courage, and conservatism doesn't exactly breed either. What it breeds is tribal membership.

I guess the next cycle will see if Cheney, Murkowski and others can hang on or get replaced by Trumpers.  Didn't Cheney's state GOP slap her on the wrist? Will the likes of her get campaign funding from the RNC?  Trump is actively campaigning against them.  Romney is a special case, because of magic underwear.  Shit, Gaetz is still getting massive infusions of funds.  Trump still controls the party.

Hopefully it will change.  The Trump flags and signs have finally disappeared from my semi rural NE Florida street.  There is only one flag left at the marina, on a power boat.  Not that there wasn't extreme partisanship prior to his term.

3 minutes ago, bridhb said:

I guess the next cycle will see if Cheney, Murkowski and others can hang on or get replaced by Trumpers.  Didn't Cheney's state GOP slap her on the wrist? Will the likes of her get campaign funding from the RNC?  Trump is actively campaigning against them.  Romney is a special case, because of magic underwear.  Shit, Gaetz is still getting massive infusions of funds.  Trump still controls the party.

Hopefully it will change.  The Trump flags and signs have finally disappeared from my semi rural NE Florida street.  There is only one flag left at the marina, on a power boat.  Not that there wasn't extreme partisanship prior to his term.

I would say the GOP, from the donors/voters up to the party leadership, needs to decide for what they stand.

They can either be the party they used to be (smaller government, personal responsibility, family values, etc.) or they can be the party of The Former Guy.

One or the other.

And, if they choose the latter - own it.  Fucking own it.  No weak-sauce blaming it on the Democrats fielded an objectionable candidate.  Make your choice and be fucking adult enough to own it.

13 minutes ago, bridhb said:

They did but she's 3rd in the leadership. Wannabe county Wyoming would be stupid to lose that. However, she's clearly more of a DC resident and she lost her Senate bid. We'll see.

Gaetz getting re-elected completely wouldn't surprise me. Scott DesJarlais is still in the House and he forced a mistress to get an abortion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_DesJarlais#Sex,_abortion_and_drug_scandals

10 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

One or the other.

That is a false dichotomy mixed with a shot of projection.

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I would say the GOP, from the donors/voters up to the party leadership, needs to decide for what they stand.

They can either be the party they used to be (smaller government, personal responsibility, family values, etc.) or they can be the party of The Former Guy.

One or the other.

And, if they choose the latter - own it.  Fucking own it.  No weak-sauce blaming it on the Democrats fielded an objectionable candidate.  Make your choice and be fucking adult enough to own it.

They owned it at the last convention.  They officially became the party with the sole platform of "what ever Trump wants".  So far, they have not made any indication that they intend to change.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, bridhb said:

They owned it at the last convention.  They officially became the party with the sole platform of "what ever Trump wants".  So far, they have not made any indication that they intend to change.

Yep.  Now, they need to own it.  No more "Well, the Dems put up Hillary, so what should we have done?"  They make it seem like they were forced to pull the lever for The Former Guy. 

Then, they did it AGAIN.  74 million of them.

Another one with not much going on in his eyes.

Seems to be a prerequisite for Republicans these days.

Have they set a two digit max IQ for consideration for membership?

15 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene scraps planned launch of controversial 'America First' caucus amid blowback from the GOP

What happened Madge?  Did your 'nads fall off?

6 hours ago, bridhb said:

Trump's "Stop the Steal" lies have gotten him huge donations.  Still some Trump signs here in semi-rural, SE CT, including a few "Trump in 2024" signs.....