Marjorie Taylor Greene - terrorist cunt!

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather be viewed as the idiot who still wears a mask than the douchenozzle who never wore one.

The southern states have shown no ability to succeed, much less secede.

So why are Democrats taking out Republican trash? The party of Rock-Ribbed-Conservatives that stared down the Soviet Union are now the party of no-balls-spineless jellyfish, that's why. There was a ti

Posted Images

POLITICS 
04/22/2021 03:11 am ET

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Admits She Hasn’t Even Read The Bill She Keeps Attacking

Greene was ridiculed online for saying she would read “all 14 pages” of the Green New Deal.

I think it's time for mandatory IQ testing of all members of congress - 100 being the minimum to take your seat.

5 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I think it's time for mandatory IQ testing of all members of congress - 100 being the minimum to take your seat.

You're such a radical. Next you'll be saying they should honour their oaths.

• Like 1

We are doing leadership renewal in my company, new name for naming new CEO. When I look at the process, all the steps, psycho-tests and everything, none of those bozo could have gone further than stating their intention. First step that is. Nop, not good for even the short list. Our next president will be fit to lead the world compared to a big majority of them.

19 hours ago, Ishmael said:

You're such a radical. Next you'll be saying they should honour their oaths.

Or at the bare minimum, stay bought.

FKT

• Like 1

Matt Gaetz and Greene hookup in the senate, their a perfect match he likes underage girls and she acts like a 13 yr old,

Can't this country do better then this, people actually love for these scums

On 3/10/2021 at 6:56 AM, Excoded Tom said:
On 3/9/2021 at 8:39 PM, Mark K said:
On 3/9/2021 at 6:20 AM, Shambolic Tom said:

Not all of us. Just people who don't realize that Blazing Saddles is hateful and offensive.

Every white person is depicted as nuts an idiot or evil, except of course the trusty side-kick, who's a drunk.  Richard Pryor had a wicked sense of humor.   

Expand  Expand  

Umm... you're providing context to excuse the hate.

Don't you read the NY TImes? Context doesn't matter any more.

Update: context and intent matter at the NY TImes, but only sometimes.

When The New York Times parted ways with veteran reporter Donald McNeil Jr. in February, the decision was based on the premise that using the word nigger, no matter the context, was a firing offense. "We do not tolerate racist language regardless of intent," Times Executive Editor Dean Baquet and Managing Editor Joe Kahn said in a memo to staffers. As Reason's Matt Welch noted at the time, "the Grey Lady's management, under public pressure from more than 150 employees, decided that when it comes to speaking certain radioactive words, not only does intent not matter," but "any utterance is potentially a one-strike offense."

Today the Times published an essay by Columbia University linguist (and Reason contributor) John McWhorter, titled "How the N-Word Became Unsayable," that traces the evolution in attitudes underlying the policy that ended McNeil's 45-year career at the paper. McWhorter uses the word 34 times. As Opinion Editor Kathleen Kingsbury and Opinion Politics Editor Ezekiel Kweku explain, the decision to publish the slur repeatedly and in full made perfect sense given McWhorter's subject. In other words, intent matters after all.

I applaud their effort to make Blazing Saddles OK again.

4 hours ago, Not for nothing said:

Matt Gaetz and Greene hookup in the senate, their a perfect match he likes underage girls and she acts like a 13 yr old,

13 is old for a dog.

3 hours ago, Ishmael said:
8 hours ago, Not for nothing said:

13 is old for a dog.

Yeah, but if she really was a dog - we would have already put her down by now.  

Democratic congressman tells Marjorie Taylor Greene to 'shut your seditious, QAnon loving mouth' after she called his party 'the enemy within'

I love the way he ended it - 

"I would tweet back and forth with you but I have 2 committee assignments and a bill of mine is being marked," he tweeted. "That we means it's passing out of committee. (But you wouldn't know about that)."

• Like 1
On 5/2/2021 at 5:27 AM, Not for nothing said:

No Gerrymandered districts love those people, not the gen pop...  

On 5/2/2021 at 11:54 AM, Ishmael said:

13 is old for a dog.

I thought nice became the new thing.

1 hour ago, hasher said:

Fuck that!

And fuck you for saying it.

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:
2 hours ago, hasher said:

That is my nice.

This is not Sailing Play-Nicey-Nice, it's fucking anarchy

- DSK

41 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Your nice is nicer than my nice.

Some nices are not very nice.

A niece of mine, born and raised in New Jersey and the true embodiment of a “Jersey Girl” was coming to the Midwest for a visit. My brother tells her to “be nice” while she is here. Her response was “I’m always nice.”  My brother responds with “ you are New Jersey nice.” To which my niece responds “what the fuck does that mean?”  My brother simply says “that, that right there.”

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

If you buy it from the official online White House Souvenir Shop they give you a 21 mini-cannon salute. 

Do they provide extra Depends for the easily surprised?

On 5/6/2021 at 5:33 PM, Steam Flyer said:

This is not Sailing Play-Nicey-Nice, it's fucking anarchy

- DSK

It seems this meme fits this thread 

312F92A5-71F7-414D-A56C-7064942F1286.jpeg

• Like 1

Boorish behavior is boorish behavior.

Greene tries to confront AOC, asks why she supports ‘terrorists and antifa’: report

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., tried to "aggressively confront" Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Wednesday, shouting questions about why the New York Democrat supports "terrorists and antifa," according to a report.

Two reporters from the Washington Post said they witnessed the interaction outside the House chamber. The report said Greene yelled to Ocasio-Cortez, and the Democrat continued walking. Greene reportedly tried to catch up and continued to ask questions. Greene also brought up her desire to debate Ocasio-Cortez, the paper said. At one point, Greene reportedly shouted, "You don’t care about the American people."

I don't want to hear a single one of the folks on the right bemoan any lack of civility.

12 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

I hate that there are people in America who vote for people like this.  

And will again even after the candidate demonstrated how they will govern.

3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I don't want to hear a single one of the folks on the right bemoan any lack of civility.

Yeah, they get irate over our use of "Reich" to describe some (not all) of them. 

Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, Reich, . . 

and so on. 

3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Greene tries to confront AOC, asks why she supports ‘terrorists and antifa’: report

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., tried to "aggressively confront" Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Wednesday, shouting questions about why the New York Democrat supports "terrorists and antifa," according to a report.

Two reporters from the Washington Post said they witnessed the interaction outside the House chamber. The report said Greene yelled to Ocasio-Cortez, and the Democrat continued walking. Greene reportedly tried to catch up and continued to ask questions. Greene also brought up her desire to debate Ocasio-Cortez, the paper said. At one point, Greene reportedly shouted, "You don’t care about the American people."

No doubt there was someone (probably her) recording the event for the faithful.  

This kind of thing turns my stomach.   How does the USA get back to a place where there is conscience demonstrated by the R's?  There was a time when the R party would have excommunicated someone like MTG.

40 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

I hate that there are 10's of millions of people in America who vote for people like this.  

FTFY

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

No doubt there was someone (probably her) recording the event for the faithful.  

This kind of thing turns my stomach.   How does the USA get back to a place where there is conscience demonstrated by the R's?  There was a time when the R party would have excommunicated someone like MTG.

Pre-Reagan.

I still say she looks like Roger Stone's illegitimate love child.

Just now, Mrleft8 said:

That's not far off...if he could push a fetus out of his asshole, which would not surprise me. 

Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

That's not far off...if he could push a fetus out of his asshole, which would not surprise me. 

I just assumed there would be some female type person involved in the conception...

Far-right activist, author Phyllis Schlafly dies at 92

39 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I just assumed there would be some female type person involved in the conception...

Far-right activist, author Phyllis Schlafly dies at 92

I'd more or less forgotten about that.

Who wants to bet that every woman who was against the ERA was also a Republican?

Thank Dog the conservatives have usually been on the wrong side of history or we'd still be living in caves eating raw meat.

Cooking with fire would be too radical a change for them.

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

Pre-Reagan.

If Roger had mated with one of these, quite possible.

5 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

They need to stop publicizing her bullshit stunts.  This is a fundraising drive for her.  Stop covering her stupidity and she'll either stop doing it or ramp it up to the point where they can send her back to shitkicker holler.  

5 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

A bar has higher standards than the GQP.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I would pay to see AOC pop MTG in her fat schnoz.

AOC has too much class to dirty her knuckles on that snot nosed bitch.

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

It would be gym built muscle vs. street smart brawling.  $10 on AOC.

2 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

It would be gym built muscle vs. street smart brawling.  $10 on AOC.

Trouble is that MTG probably carries a concealed firearm (Probably has the slack snatch holster).

31 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

If the press would stop covering her stunts we would see that as soon as she needed to ramp up the fundraising, except Margie Traitor Greene would start it. 

33 minutes ago, bridhb said:

I grew up with Latino women.  They know how to fight to win!

Younger, quicker, tougher, almost certainly more experience in actual physical confrontation... I'd bet on AOC all day every day. MTG is a mean-spirited fucktard trying to own the libs. So far, not a single one of that crowd has stood up to a fight

- DSK

I still say MTG is probably packing, and if she isn't one of her faithful will be. AOC is smart to ignore her.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Younger, quicker, tougher, almost certainly more experience in actual physical confrontation... I'd bet on AOC all day every day. MTG is a mean-spirited fucktard trying to own the libs. So far, not a single one of that crowd has stood up to a fight

- DSK

Traitor Greene would throw a fire extinguisher at her. 

53 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Traitor Greene would throw a fire extinguisher at her. 

And AOC would probably either dodge it, or catch it and bash in MTG's forehead with it...... Oh, wait, she doesn't have a forehead..... Never Mind!

dailystrips for Wednesday, December 9, 2009

16 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Yeah, what you said. Rather like me, AOC is a bundle of fightin' leftie fury. 

42 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Yeah, what you said. Rather like me, AOC is a bundle of fightin' leftie fury. 

I think you're all wrong.  Smart people like AOC know which battles to fight.  AOC would never let MTG drag her down to MTG's level, that level being "neanderthal".

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

I think you're all wrong.  Smart people like AOC know which battles to fight.  AOC would never let MTG drag her down to MTG's level, that level being "neanderthal".

I think you are giving MTG too much credit. I would rate her closer to australopithecines.

• Like 1

AOC is charismatic and intelligent. MGT is a TROLL. We may disagree on most things. MGT is still a TROLL. she is the monster that lives under the bridge that is falling down. God Bless America.

image.jpeg.62b610b2321e489471d94181f0a54f86.jpeg

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

AOC is charismatic and intelligent. MGT is a TROLL. We may disagree on most things. MGT is still a TROLL. she is the monster that lives under the bridge that is falling down. God Bless America.

True, but the more people pay attention to her moronic stunts, the more she will do them. She has no committee assignments, so she has no chance to go all Gym Jordan and sling stupid bullshit on camera to get people to send money. All she can do is rely on Johnny Doublewide to pony up when he hears about her owning the libs. And no matter how illiterate or moronic her stunts sound to normal people, they're still owning the libs to Johnny Doublewide. Publicity is the oxygen that keeps her stunts alive. 

1 hour ago, Rain Man said:

Of course you are correct. My comment was a lame attempt at humor. 

If AOC had been to willing to mix it up physically, she would never have risen to where she is now. 

But people have the right to self defense. 

(I do not know whether or not she is a pacifist.) 

AOC could get her pitched out of Congress by the next FEC reporting cycle if she would just ignore her. Deprive her of the oxygen she seeks.  Quietly request that security be placed in her office and with her at all times, if she hasn't already. Without publicity, the lunatic will go ever more crazy as donations dry up, and do ever more idiotic stunts to get publicity. 

Why does anyone think the back benchers in the house GOP started spouting off to whitewash the GOP Trumpriots at the Capitol? Same reason. Fundraising. 

2 hours ago, Olsonist said:

She won the general with 75%.

She ran unopposed in a hard core right wing area and still got less than 75%.

25 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

She ran unopposed in a hard core right wing area and still got less than 75%.

Her predecessor pulled a larger percentage of votes cast in 2018, and he faced opposition.

I hope they leave MTG in Congress and she keeps doing this stuff every other week. A scarily high percentage of the population are fucktards just like her, more than we ever thought, and love this stuff, but 60% or so do not. This twat and Gaetz are the best advertisement for the Dems.

If I could do my youth over again it would be Puerto Rican girls all the way.

F964D005-5B0E-49A0-9B06-7FB86429AC39.jpeg

• Like 1

Say it ain't so!

ATLANTA — A Channel 2 Action News investigation has found that Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and her husband have two active homestead exemptions, which is against Georgia law.

A homestead exemption is a big tax break any Georgia homeowner is entitled to for their primary residence. It is against the law to file for more than one.

But Channel 2 investigative reporter Justin Gray pulled records showing that the Greenes are getting the tax break on two different homes in two different counties.

Would you please give the poor woman a break?  She is following de fuhrer in the ways of fraud and hallucination.

I would say that it's quite possible that she could be arrested for stalking, and potentially hate crimes for verbal assault and harassment.

4 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

I would say that it's quite possible that she could be arrested for stalking, and potentially hate crimes for verbal assault and harassment.

She's an embarrassment to any party, and she is going to be sucked into the black hole that is Matt Gaetz's political funeral.

22 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I think you are giving MTG too much credit. I would rate her closer to australopithecines.

I think she's closer to primordial slime.

3 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

MTG is seriously demented.

“Marjorie Taylor Greene vandalized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's guest book and taunted her in a deleted 2019 video”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marjorie-taylor-greene-vandalized-alexandria-155114543.html

Not sure why this guy isn't doing his job.

Sergeant at Arms of the House of Representatives

As an elected officer of the House of Representatives, the Sergeant at Arms is the chief law enforcement and protocol officer of the House of Representatives and is responsible for maintaining order in the House side of the United States Capitol complex. The Sergeant at Arms reviews and implements all issues relating to the safety and security of Members of Congress and the Capitol complex. The Sergeant at Arms also coordinates extensively with the U.S. Capitol Police and various intelligence agencies to assess threats against Members of Congress and the Capitol complex.

On 5/13/2021 at 2:20 PM, AJ Oliver said:

Yeah, they get irate over our use of "Reich" to describe some (not all) of them. 

It's pretty much just you AJ. There are many more descriptive terms to use for the Trumpeteers and most us use them. I think it's your particular dullness that drives your use of the incorrect and inappropriate term. And you get double negative whammies for your self-styled expertise, acumen, and whatnot.

However, when Trump orders the military to start killing Jews, Asians, Mexicans, and Negroes ... lemme know, otherwise you're bringing your old and worn-out thoughts to a whole new (bowel) movement. This isn't your father's war. This is from the inside out with a huge number ... tens of millions of armed, ignorant citizens ready to turn on their neighbors with guns and flag staffs.  

We know what happened in Germany. It doesn't seem possible but this is an even bigger deal if only for the numbers of citizen insurrectionists -- not folks looking away-- and certainly deserves more descriptive terms. 

AJ uses the term Reich. I and several others here use the term fascist. It's describing the same thing. Shitstain did in fact order out the troops several times. Portland comes to mind. St. Johns Church comes to mind.

Shitstain and a few elk here were hoping for a spark to be fanned into a civil war and then were disappointed when the spark never occurred, not that people didn't die. The false flag fuck who shot 4 police in Oakland and Santa Cruz even got a shoutout for his work (minus the false flag) from Pence during his RNC speech and still there was no spark.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

AJ uses the term Reich. I and several others here use the term fascist. It's describing the same thing. Shitstain did in fact order out the troops several times. Portland comes to mind. St. Johns Church comes to mind. Shitstain and a few elk here were hoping for a spark and were disappointed when the spark never occurred.

Yeah, I'm totally down with fascist. The two examples you mention are not remotely similar to wiping out millions of a religious group. Calling it Nazism is incorrect. This is new and even more egregious. 

2 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Yeah, I'm totally down with fascist. The two examples you mention are not remotely similar to wiping out millions of a religious group. Calling it Nazism is incorrect. This is new and even more egregious. 

Yes, but you gotta start somewhere and wiping out a religious group started with a fire at the Reichstag. But fascist is a fine word and we'll agree on that.