Marjorie Taylor Greene - terrorist cunt!

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather be viewed as the idiot who still wears a mask than the douchenozzle who never wore one.

The southern states have shown no ability to succeed, much less secede.

Posted Images

16 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

‘First of all, I’m taller’: AOC dismisses Greene’s ‘little communist’ attack

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has dismissed comments in which the Georgia Republican extremist Marjorie Taylor Greene called her a “little communist” and said she should be locked up, tweeting: "First of all, I’m taller than her.”

AOC will cut a bitch.

Much better looking, too.  Much.

20 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Much better looking, too.  Much.

They could switch their exterior looks and I’d still despise the ignorant hateful bullshitter that we know as MTG. See Lauren Bobo for example. A bag of crap wrapped in a pretty package still stinks when you open it up. 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

‘First of all, I’m taller’: AOC dismisses Greene’s ‘little communist’ attack

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has dismissed comments in which the Georgia Republican extremist Marjorie Taylor Greene called her a “little communist” and said she should be locked up, tweeting: “First of all, I’m taller than her.”

AOC will cut a bitch.

8 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

They could switch their exterior looks and I’d still despise the ignorant hateful bullshitter that we know as MTG. See Lauren Bobo for example. A bag of crap wrapped in a pretty package still stinks when you open it up. 

Lauren has a nice rack.

Speaking of, here is some light diversion from Instagram. Her handle is @the.real.mrs.poindexter. I guess she's just an exhibitionist attention seeker but she's kinda pleasant nonetheless. 

26 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Completely agree.

You just know MTG has a huge chip on her shoulder for AOC. 

Not only is AOC taller and better looking, she is much smarter.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Completely agree.

I really hope Marg doesn't provoke a physical altercation. Our respect for congress critters has suffered enough.

5 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

I really hope Marg doesn't provoke a physical altercation. Our respect for congress critters has suffered enough.

It would not surprise me.  Despite her in-your-face bluster, she knows she is no match. 

If it came down to her truly getting humiliated, she would likely lash out.

9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

It would not surprise me.  Despite her in-your-face bluster, she knows she is no match. 

If it came down to her truly getting humiliated, she would likely lash out.

Same as ever even right here in the forum. These folks resorting to terms like jizzeater, and rotten cunt, and the rest of PA terms, have really just reached the end of their medulla oblongatas. They lack cerebrums that the rest of us use. 

10 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

You think Lauren Boebfart is attractive(Pretty)?

image.jpeg.0d9e408c4ed17c7a9c2db96567aa8c76.jpeg

I wouldn't fuck her with "Venom"'s dick.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

Perhaps with the right weapon?

1177886284_Screenshot_20210628-1837312.thumb.png.560f45d709e394494afddec0de7bb6d5.png

Eww! Gross! No!

Stupid is as stupid does..... And she's doing stupid right there.

12 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

They lack cerebrums that the rest of us use. 

You think you do that ??? 

Really ??? 

12 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

nothing new about that. Prior to the Civil War there were fisticuffs and brawling in nearly every session of Congress. 

https://soapboxie.com/us-politics/Violence-in-the-US-Congress-Fistfights-on-the-Senate-Floor

3 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Yes, we know. And we know how desperate you are to show share your vast knowledge.

Np, stop prevaricating - you had no clue about the level of violence that used to exist in Congress, and neither did I until several years ago. 

O, the forum is not a bunch of nubile coeds. We've all been to school. You may have some specifics but no one cares. I've heard a couple of those old farts fought a gottdam duel ffs. I heard it on Broadway. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been told this is from a new "Jackass" movie.  Seems apropos.

(edit) I see in another thread this is a still from a Meidas Touch video.

Regardless - check out her feet.  From what lineage IS she?

220267126_10227037870998711_8738983327323715170_n.jpeg

5 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I've been told this is from a new "Jackass" movie.  Seems apropos.

(edit) I see in another thread this is a still from a Meidas Touch video.

Regardless - check out her feet.  From what lineage IS she?

220267126_10227037870998711_8738983327323715170_n.jpeg

You tell me.

First traces of Homo sapiens DNA in a Neanderthal | Earth Archives

23 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Looks like Green went the way of TFG.

Twitter suspends Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene for spreading covid-19 misinformation

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/07/20/marjorie-taylor-green-twitter-suspended-covid/

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/19/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-twitter-ban/index.html

Watch for her to double down and get banned.

Then, the Faithful can (incorrectly) claim her 1st Amendment Right has been violated.

And, the contributions will roll in.  

4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Watch for her to double down and get banned.

Then, the Faithful can (incorrectly) claim her 1st Amendment Right has been violated.

And, the contributions will roll in.  

No kidding. A 12-hour ban could net her a couple million dollars. I'm ordering my "Free Majorie" t-shirt right now.

6 hours ago, bhyde said:

No kidding. A 12-hour ban could net her a couple million dollars. I'm ordering my "Free Majorie" t-shirt right now.

I wouldn't take Marj for free. I wouldn't take her if you paid me.

11 minutes ago, Mike G said:

And ANOTHER person that doesn't know the HIPPA laws.

Clearly, someone taught her a catchphrase and she just inserts it whenever she wants to duck a "tough' question.

She could have said "That is a private decision I am not comfortable sharing", and she wouldn't be incorrect.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Violation of her hippo rights 

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Would you take her, if by doing so, you saved western democracy for the foreseeable future?

Just now, bhyde said:

Would you take her, if by doing so, you saved western democracy for the foreseeable future?

I'm not that charitable.

40 minutes ago, bhyde said:

I would be happy to drag her to the slag heap of history.

2 hours ago, badlatitude said:

That's a great thread title, Jeff. You're becoming a real journalist...or something.

Pulitzer worthy.

48 minutes ago, bhyde said:
2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Not sure what this is about... "take her" in the Biblical sense?

Ewww.

- DSK

3 hours ago, badlatitude said:

That's a great thread title, Jeff. You're becoming a real journalist...or something.

Thank you!!  At least it accurately and succinctly conveys the essence of the thread that will follow.  Suggest you take notes.....

2 hours ago, Mike G said:

Dude, the fucking DOCTORS offices are using HIPAA to try to get out of everything.

Yesterday, at my cardiologist, they had signs up that said "we don't offer free Wi-Fi because of HIPAA.

While I was signing in, I politely told the nurse there that HIPAA in no way restricts free Wi-Fi, and in fact HIPAA laws only mandate that the doctors / employees excercise their best decision making when informing people of medical issues.  I.e. - they don't NEED a fucking form to release my information to my wife if they believe it's in my best interest.

I hate those fucking people.

Wifi MAY enable access to the computer used at the office for patient records. 

When i worked in a grocery store, if the store had a pharmacy the computers had to be in a "Black" room.  Zero access.  

Maybe that's why they didn't have wifi.

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

I would be happy to drag her to the slag heap of history.

Ok. So we've determined what you are, now we just need to agree on the price...:)

These are the people who tell you that your first amendment rights end when you talk to them, and that their second amendment rights extend beyond your personal boundaries.

HIPAA has nothing to do with asking a question, or answering that question in anyway that you wish. There was no HIPAA violation there, just a question, and a supremely stupid response.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

These are the people who tell you that your first amendment rights end when you talk to them, and that their second amendment rights extend beyond your personal boundaries.

Huh???  

2 hours ago, Grrr... said:

Dude, the fucking DOCTORS offices are using HIPAA to try to get out of everything.

Yesterday, at my cardiologist, they had signs up that said "we don't offer free Wi-Fi because of HIPAA.

While I was signing in, I politely told the nurse there that HIPAA in no way restricts free Wi-Fi, and in fact HIPAA laws only mandate that the doctors / employees excercise their best decision making when informing people of medical issues.  I.e. - they don't NEED a fucking form to release my information to my wife if they believe it's in my best interest.

I hate those fucking people.

This is exactly why you're at the cardiologist to begin with.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mike G said:

She's confused about a LOT of things.

"Mr Madison Majorie, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

• Like 1

21,628 dead from covid in her state. +1,614 new cases today. 1,163,795 total cases out of a population of 10,617,423. 109,612 cases per 1m population. she needs to put down the pipe and help her people, or fucking well resign. i wonder if she is vaccinated.....

15 minutes ago, basketcase said:

Her stupidity makes me mad. Fucking cunt.

Her stupidity should make her constituents mad

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

The ones that were stupid enough to vote for her? Highly unlikely.

On 6/28/2021 at 11:10 AM, Bus Driver said:

Completely agree.

Plus, AOC has a future in politics

1 hour ago, phillysailor said:

Plus, AOC has a future in politics

AOC isn't touring the country with another creep, getting cheers from adoring crowds.  Not sure if it is AOC who has the most promising political future.

2 hours ago, basketcase said:

Her stupidity makes me mad. Fucking cunt.

Me too - which is unfortunate.

Such a Galactic level of stupidity should make one laugh.

I guess we'll just have to settle for a sort of fascinating entertainment.

2 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Naaaah - she's showin' dem Libruls.

10 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Me too - which is unfortunate.

Such a Galactic level of stupidity should make one laugh.

I guess we'll just have to settle for a sort of fascinating entertainment.

that sounds very Pastafarian, and as one, I agree with you and I will strive to do better to remember the teachings.   'Suggestions 13. Thou shalt be amused rather than angered by the words and deeds of Idiots; for I am the noodly Lord and I have created Idiots solely for entertainment purposes, Mine first and thine likewise.'

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Olsonist said:

I think AOC is brilliant.

Doesn't that sort of disqualify her from politics in the US and, well anywhere actually?  How will she connect with the average voter?

43 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

Doesn't that sort of disqualify her from politics in the US and, well anywhere actually?  How will she connect with the average voter?

I know what you mean about the US but I think smart politicians are well thought of elsewhere and also by Democrats. Biden is pretty smart but Obama, Clinton and Carter were all very smart. But populism swings dumb and media favors populism.

13 hours ago, bridhb said:

AOC isn't touring the country

She was just in Cleveland stumping for Nina Turner. 

She gets around. 

On 7/22/2021 at 7:17 AM, SloopJonB said:

He's right.

Her God is Apasmara

Hinduism is pretty tolerant. Apasmara ought to be subdued not destroyed to retain the value of knowledge. Someday when we figure out how to upload years of distilled experience into our brains he will be killed, the value of working and putting years of effort into mastering a subject or craft will fade as we install knowledge like we install apps on our phones and new subjects and experiences will be tailored by AIs or poor grunts for the rest of humanity.

That is if we survive this age, where ideology trumps science, where education and learning are looked down on like it's propaganda from North Korea and blatant propaganda treated as gospel, where a large fraction believes ignorance is something to be proud of. With so much knowledge available to so many for the taking being ignorant of things you supposedly care about is a choice.

It is truly Apasmara's time and his devotees are legion.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, VhmSays said:

Hinduism is pretty tolerant. Apasmara ought to be subdued not destroyed to retain the value of knowledge. Someday when we figure out how to upload years of distilled experience into our brains he will be killed, the value of working and putting years of effort into mastering a subject or craft will fade as we install knowledge like we install apps on our phones and new subjects and experiences will be tailored by AIs or poor grunts for the rest of humanity.

That is if we survive this age, where ideology trumps science, where education and learning are looked down on like it's propaganda from North Korea and blatant propaganda treated as gospel, where a large fraction believes ignorance is something to be proud of. With so much knowledge available to so many for the taking being ignorant of things you supposedly care about is a choice.

It is truly Apasmara's time and his devotees are legion.

Ahh, you mean The Matrix. yep.

5 hours ago, justsomeguy! said:

I'll have a g & t?

That's funny but I'm with O.

Many of us did crap jobs along the way. Her creds are better than some totally evil robot like McEnany from Harvard. She's brown, she's bilingual, and she makes more money than I do. I luff her.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

She was just in Cleveland stumping for Nina Turner. 

She gets around. 

I read that as Tina Turner and got all excited for a minute there.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

How do you know you are not in a simulation?

I do not.

3 minutes ago, Zonker said:

The nuclear option

We call that the "Tartan option"..... But yes..... That and haggis.....

"If yeh don tek tha dealie, we'll hold yeh don, and farce feed yeh me dear granny's haggis and blodpuddin' till yeh accept it.... Understand laddie?"

34 minutes ago, longy said:

Bagpipes. A lot of 'em. That will drown them out.

Bagpipes, whistles, kazoos and a tuba.  Gotta have a tuba.