Final leg of race... 5? - AU, JPN, GBR reaching together to the finish. Dirty wind / lee-bow / ventilation and Japan goes down. Ok, but why would Nathan make room for GBR? He's squeezed Australia once against the finish line in season 1 IIRC, to great effect. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Denmark SailGP has a new look with two Women coming onboard https://sailgp.com/news/den-unveils-star-studded-crew/

GBR hits 53.1 knots in Aarhus today. Fastest boats on the planet...and just getting started... https://twitter.com/SailGP/status/1428046536668291078?s=20

Got the app sussed on my iPhone. So now collecting the screenshots of race 4 now. It's pretty incredible - both the app and the race. Just wait.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, martin 'hoff said:

Final leg of race... 5? - AU, JPN, GBR reaching together to the finish. Dirty wind / lee-bow / ventilation and Japan goes down. Ok, but why would Nathan make room for GBR? He's squeezed Australia once against the finish line in season 1 IIRC, to great effect. 

Because Ben was within the 2 boatlengths of the mark, and was overlapped so had room. The finish mark is considered a mark of the course, unlike the start.

If Nathan was going to push Ben up he had to do it a lot earlier. Not sure why he didn't, guess he was concentrating on speed to the line and thought Ben was far enough up to windward that it would have failed anyway.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Potter said:

Because Ben was within the 2 boatlengths of the mark, and was overlapped so had room. The finish mark is considered a mark of the course, unlike the start.

If Nathan was going to push Ben up he had to do it a lot earlier. Not sure why he didn't, guess he was concentrating on speed to the line and thought Ben was far enough up to windward that it would have failed anyway.

Fair enough. I'll have to go watch that SF race again then. Seeing that, I thought SailGP had amended mark room somehow.

Cadiz in-app analyses starting to go up. I'd forgotten how poorly the Kiwis did in R1. I mean, I'm not surprised at this point - but oof.

Also, it will be interesting to evaluate the "e-stops" we've heard about in the upcoming races.

On 10/13/2021 at 8:55 AM, smackdaddy said:

To give a sense of the growing popularity of SailGP, I had the tab with the YouTube video open from yesterday when I did the above analysis. I was curious about views and took a look. It was 155,237. I then refreshed...

1263202037_ScreenShot2021-10-13at10_50_39AM.png.1ba6cdb53fd978c2286721df4ac94e01.png

Looks like people are interested. And not just sailors.

Compare these numbers to the AC vids. Oof.

Agree, but the one caveat is that the AC had multiple coverage partners. SailGP is YT only.

SailGP is on CBS Sports Network in the US, Fox in AUS, Canal+ in FRA, SuperSport in Angola, SportKlub in Bosnia, and Sky in the UK just to name a few. So not just YT.

Of course, I almost exclusively use the app because it's such a great way to watch.

5 hours ago, smackdaddy said:

SailGP is on CBS Sports Network in the US, Fox in AUS, Canal+ in FRA, SuperSport in Angola, SportKlub in Bosnia, and Sky in the UK just to name a few. So not just YT.

Of course, I almost exclusively use the app because it's such a great way to watch.

That's weird. I didn't even know it was on there. I am in the US. It's not blocked at all on YT for me. The AC was blocked on YT for me unless I was on a VPN. At first I tried to do NZ on my VPN, but then somehow it thought that was in Australia, where it was also blocked, so I switched to doing Switzerland on my VPN. Seemed a bit silly for them to beam it from New Zealand to Switzerland and for me to stream it from Switzerland, but I guess that is how things work these days. At any rate, there was a significant barrier to watching it from here in the US. Either you needed a VPN or you needed to sign up for some gold package. I know from being in the web software world for a few decades that barriers like that reduce conversion a huge amount. If it is free and available everywhere on Youtube, you are going to get a lot more viewers than if you are asking for a credit card or requiring some software installation or some hack. The difference is a couple of orders of magnitude. Every time.

Yeah - watching the AC was definitely a pain in the butt (and underwhelming). I was able to to find European channel streams here and there in dodgey places when I had the time and interest to watch (purely for educational purposes mind you). But I don't think it got anywhere near the global broadcast coverage that SailGP currently has. Of course, broadcast is certainly no longer king. So I don't think it's the success metric it used to be.

I have heard from some KiWhingers that the SGP YT content was geo-blocked for them last season. Which I thought was pretty funny. But I assume that's been changed since they have now fielded a team - who, by the way, is now putting out press releases expressing reluctance to re-join Dalton's wayward AC efforts. Go figure.

Anyway that's why the SailGP YT numbers are so impressive.

Hockey and Foiling. Oh Canada...

https://www.skysports.com/more-sports/sailing/news/30786/12439304/sailgp-canadian-team-to-join-competition-for-season-3

Now Pye gets to dress like a dope-ass pimp.

SailGP_Canada_completes_ten_boat_line_up

I also like this..

SailGP CEO Russell Coutts said: “This is another exciting milestone for our global league. When we launched in 2018, our intention was to build to ten teams and ten events by Season 5 so I am very pleased that we have been able to accelerate the expansion and achieve this goal two years earlier than expected. It really does validate the model we have established for SailGP and is an important step on our journey towards having a truly global league. 

2 years early. Nice.

Weren't the KiWhingers and others in America's Chucklehead Anarchy saying SailGP would be dead after season 1? Heh.

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm surprised too. However, I think it shows that RC's focus on financial sustainability is exactly where it needs to be. And, remember, CAN brought home more sailing medals from Tokyo than TNZ! In fact, they were in the top 11 nations for overall bling. And those nations are most all in SGP right now (not CHN since RC kicked them out - and not GER...yet).

So, yet again SGP is the place to be.

BTW, on that point, did you guys see John Emmett throw the AC under the SGP bus on TE's show? You gotta love it. He's obviously an avid follower of mine.

2 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

@smackdaddy

I wonder if they change the Format now with 10 Boats! That is a lot of Boats on the Starting Line!

I have to say Canada did surprise me a bit!

Me too. It will be interesting to see who they find for crew. Last time I looked we don’t have a large presence in foiling.

5 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

@smackdaddy

I wonder if they change the Format now with 10 Boats! That is a lot of Boats on the Starting Line!

I have to say Canada did surprise me a bit!

As for the format. They shouldn't change a thing. Have you not seen the starts this season? Absolutely thrilling. If anything they might widen the line - but I hope not. That's funnel effect is what makes it so bonkers.

These are the best sailors in the world. They'll be fine.

2 minutes ago, smackdaddy said:

As for the format. They shouldn't change a thing. Have you not seen the starts this season? Absolutely thrilling. If anything they might widen the line - but I hope not. That's funnel effect is what makes it so bonkers.

These are the best sailors in the world. They'll be fine.

I hope you're right:) We don't need CRASHES!

So here is an interesting quandary. PhilR's time at the helm of ESP is coming to an end. So...

Are the Kiwis smart enough to replace the clearly flailing Burling with a proven winner from Kiwiziland? It would take some balls by the TNZ team - of which I've seen little evidence thus far (though the feathers may be covering those tiny little nuggets) - but there is no question they'd immediately be several steps up the leaderboard.

Or do they let Phil take his mercenary skills to CAN and continue to humiliate the already embarrassed "world champions"?

This will be very interesting to watch over the next several months.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, smackdaddy said:

So here is an interesting quandary. PhilR's time at the helm of ESP is coming to an end. So...

Are the Kiwis smart enough to replace the clearly flailing Burling with a proven winner from Kiwiziland? It would take some balls by the TNZ team - of which I've seen little evidence thus far (though the feathers may be covering those tiny little nuggets) - but there is no question they'd immediately be several steps up the leaderboard.

But Pete and Blair are the franchise holders and are joint CEO's, so that means Pete and Blair would sack themselves.....

6 minutes ago, SimonN said:

But Pete and Blair are the franchise holders and are joint CEO's, so that means Pete and Blair would sack themselves.....

Where do you get that those two are the actual "franchise holders"? I know their Live Ocean foundation is a "charity partner" for the team - but they don't currently have an actual presenting/financial sponsor from what I've seen (like DEN, GBR, SUI, etc.). Meaning, they are just another team competing to stay in the SGP mix - like FRA, ESP or AUS - by landing that sponsorship to become a self-funded franchise. Do you know otherwise?

In any case, Burling just needs stop driving/losing. That much has been made crystal clear in the results. It would be the right thing to do. 

1 hour ago, smackdaddy said:

Where do you get that those two are the actual "franchise holders"? I know their Live Ocean foundation is a "charity partner" for the team - but they don't currently have an actual presenting/financial sponsor from what I've seen (like DEN, GBR, SUI, etc.). Meaning, they are just another team competing to stay in the SGP mix - like FRA, ESP or AUS - by landing that sponsorship to become a self-funded franchise. Do you know otherwise?

In any case, Burling just needs stop driving/losing. That much has been made crystal clear in the results. It would be the right thing to do. 

They are the franchise holders and joint CEO's just like Slingers is with the Australian team. They are the ones who will be looking for a sponsor but they aren't under the same pressure as certain other teams to find sponsorship. 

What you don't seem to understand is that their position and the team remaining in SailGP has nothing to do with where they finish in races. As so many NZers were keen to remind everybody before they entered, SailGP only had most of the best sailors in the world. Now with the winners of the last 2 AC's competing, plus Jimmy who helmed the last 2 challengers, you have everybody who is anybody there. It also seems that you don't really get that having NZ finish where they are is something that SailGP must be celebrating. It shows the validity of the format - sailing in identical one design boats to find out which sailors are the best. If NZ was winning, it would show that the format isn't that relevant, compared with the AC. I think you would find that if you took Pete off the boat, they would lose the franchise.

• Like 1

Well Simon, your logic and statements are a bit off. Until a team raises its own sponsorship and can fully fund its franchise, the team members may very well be CEOs, or whatever, of that team - but SailGP is the franchise holder. That's how SailGP can drop underperforming teams (franchises). The teams don't hold the franchise until they can hold the franchise. See the difference?

As to this statement:

What you don't seem to understand is that their position and the team remaining in SailGP has nothing to do with where they finish in races. As so many NZers were keen to remind everybody before they entered, SailGP only had most of the best sailors in the world. Now with the winners of the last 2 AC's competing, plus Jimmy who helmed the last 2 challengers, you have everybody who is anybody there.

That bolded part is one of the more ridiculous things I've read today. And I've been awake for a few minutes. Let's just say consistent losing is not a great formula for raising sponsorship dollars. So, you're wrong, a team has to be competitive to stay. It's that simple. 

As for the NZers, I've heard so much BS from those chuckleheads I don't even know where to start. SailGP wasn't supposed to be around at this point. And it was never going to be the kind of event that would draw the top sailors. Blah, blah... So if you take anything a KiWhinger says as even remotely accurate - you're way more gullible than the rest of the world's population.

On this part...

It also seems that you don't really get that having NZ finish where they are is something that SailGP must be celebrating. It shows the validity of the format - sailing in identical one design boats to find out which sailors are the best. If NZ was winning, it would show that the format isn't that relevant, compared with the AC.

You obviously haven't been reading my posts. This has been my precise point regarding TNZ and the AC for quite some time now. The AC, and ETNZ, have only proved that New Zealand may be the best boat design/build country in the world. And that's great. But they aren't the best sailors. That's been proven by SailGP.

So, one us definitely doesn't get it. And it's not me.

Finally...

I think you would find that if you took Pete off the boat, they would lose the franchise.

I think you will find (and actually already have) that when Pete is off the boat, they win races. And that takes us back to my first point above...

ESP/Phil is below NZ/Blair-Tuke in the rankings, Phil is a little bit less busy with other interesting endeavors than Blair/Tuke so the recent discussion here is just a bag of nonsense.

Is there a Canadian lineup for Canada, or will it be a developing team? Maybe it absorbs Phil?

A more rhetorical question is: when will we see what Nate can do with a top notch stable team? He's doing his bit to grow the fleet, but at some point this has to turn from a "managed competition" to competition. 

Well, as for the "bag of nonsense" - 1 point currently separates NZL (the "best in the world") and ESP (decidedly not "the best in the world") in the championship - on the bottom end of the fleet, by the way. And that's primarily thanks to a Swiss driver for NZL (the difference in performance was evident enough that the commentators commentated on it), combined with breakages and wrist-slaps on ESP. You can also listen to RC talking about Phil and hear the undercurrents of what I'm saying.

So, you're welcome to try to make your case otherwise. But bag of facts is stacked squarely against you.

As for Nathan - he will be with JPN for a while. But, you're right, it will be very interesting to see where he goes after. He's everyone's nightmare out there right now. And with a full-on team? Wow.

But there's no questions it's already a competition. The best there is on water. The only "management" is the national component of the boats/teams. And it's the right call to build the league. So nothing wrong with it at all.

I'm not sure why you are so hung up on that. You complain about it a lot. Let me put it this way, pretty much every team has won a race over this last season. For most people, that's really exciting. Why? Because that means great competition where it counts...in the races. And viewers stay tuned because things are so close. No one is simply written off. That's good entertainment for everyone and good business for SGP.

Had their been no restrictions on training between very experienced teams like AUS, JPN, etc. - and DEN, ESP - do you actually think the racing would be as exciting to watch as it is now?

And remember, we're only in season 2. This is a completely new league. And, precisely because of the way RC is managing it, they are crushing it.

The way you seem to want to manage things - I'm afraid HoffGP would be pretty boring to watch. 

It'll be competition when managed training time goes away. 

It's not a hangup, it's just... a fact. You don't see anything like this in any top level competition

I still enjoy it! It's entertaining. 

• Like 1

But in all seriousness, what exactly is your complaint? And what's the resolution?

The fundamental goal in SailGP is to keep the racing tight and entertaining. Period. That's what makes or breaks it as a league for televised sailboat racing (and thereby benefits ALL the teams involved as well as the league itself).

That is simply not possible in the traditional world of "the rich get richer". If you have teams that already have loads of experience in this type of sailing on these boats (via the ACWS, AC, SGP S1, etc), and teams that don't have such experience in this type of sailing/boats (DEN, SUI, ESP, etc), and you are, in good faith, trying to open the league up to as many legitimate teams as possible - what do you do?

Simple, you provide those teams with less experience more training time to level up with those who already have it - so that it will actually be a fair competition. And we've already seen that pay off for teams like DEN who are doing very well vis-a-vis their level of experience against these other unquestionably world-class teams. Then at some point, you ease those restrictions across the board as things equalize - and you let things run on their own. That's fair.

That's what is so brilliant about this league, the franchises (and sailors) ALL benefit from the league's success - not just their own. And that makes the kind of scenario above fair and beneficial.

You seem to have some notion of "fairness" that is just completely out of whack with reality. You seem to be saying a team like AUS or JPN or even GBR should be able to do whatever they want to do in terms of training, etc. - even at this incredibly early stage of the league. First, that's actually not fair - but more importantly, it's a horrible business decision.

The kind of "competition" you're holding to is what the AC is all about...an intentionally un-level playing field. The rich get richer. That's not competition. No thanks.

Forget about the AC. Top level golf. Or tennis. Or F1, which is the clear model. Tell me which one tilts the field like sgp?

There's a ton of things I like. I like the OD facet of it, the boat improvements, the fleet racing.

But it's on training wheels if it has to be "managing" training time. It'll be good to see it grow out of it.

• Like 1

I don't know how F1 was handling things in 1952. But I can guarantee you if it had 2 cars that continually lapped the 30 others every single race, it wouldn't be around today.

And haven't they just instituted a spending cap for 2022? What do you call this (especially if it's the "clear model" for SGP)?

You're getting tilting the field mixed up with leveling it.

The spending cap isn't relevant here -- applies same cap to all teams.

What we see is a "training handicap". You don't see any handicaps in tennis, golf or F1. The fastest lap gets pole position. The priority is the show, above competition? That makes it entertainment, Mexican Lucha Libre.

It's ok. Let me say again: I watch it. But it's not a fair competition. Gotta grow out of it.

• Like 1

Well, I think Mercedes might disagree with you on the relevance and "fairness" of the cap. After all, the cap is there to help the smaller teams be able to better compete with the bigger teams. Same exact thing in SailGP in regards to the training time you're lamenting. For Mercedes and AUS/JPN - these limitations ARE a "handicap" (purely because they already have so much more than everyone else), for the rest of teams, it's making the playing field more level - more fair. And the outcome is the same - tighter, more competitive, more entertaining racing. That's exactly what's needed.

SailGP has never shied away from the fact that it's a "television" product. So, yet, just like F1, SailGP is very much about the show. And that's a good thing - for everyone involved.

On 10/27/2021 at 3:55 AM, smackdaddy said:

Well Simon, your logic and statements are a bit off. Until a team raises its own sponsorship and can fully fund its franchise, the team members may very well be CEOs, or whatever, of that team - but SailGP is the franchise holder. That's how SailGP can drop underperforming teams (franchises). The teams don't hold the franchise until they can hold the franchise. See the difference?

As to this statement:

That bolded part is one of the more ridiculous things I've read today. And I've been awake for a few minutes. Let's just say consistent losing is not a great formula for raising sponsorship dollars. So, you're wrong, a team has to be competitive to stay. It's that simple. 

As for the NZers, I've heard so much BS from those chuckleheads I don't even know where to start. SailGP wasn't supposed to be around at this point. And it was never going to be the kind of event that would draw the top sailors. Blah, blah... So if you take anything a KiWhinger says as even remotely accurate - you're way more gullible than the rest of the world's population.

On this part...

You obviously haven't been reading my posts. This has been my precise point regarding TNZ and the AC for quite some time now. The AC, and ETNZ, have only proved that New Zealand may be the best boat design/build country in the world. And that's great. But they aren't the best sailors. That's been proven by SailGP.

So, one us definitely doesn't get it. And it's not me.

Finally...

I think you will find (and actually already have) that when Pete is off the boat, they win races. And that takes us back to my first point above...

The clear difference between the NZL AC team and and the NZL SailGP team is that they no longer have the brains of the outfit and world’s best multihull foiling sailor on board. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, martin 'hoff said:

The spending cap isn't relevant here -- applies same cap to all teams.

What we see is a "training handicap". You don't see any handicaps in tennis, golf or F1. The fastest lap gets pole position. The priority is the show, above competition? That makes it entertainment, Mexican Lucha Libre.

It's ok. Let me say again: I watch it. But it's not a fair competition. Gotta grow out of it.

The size of the racquets is controlled and the ball size in golf along with the putters now and they are introducing a restriction on the shaft length in golf too. F1 has restrictions on testing, it once was open slather but now they typically have tests organised by F1 itself. Engines are restricted in the amount of rev's they can produce, the angle of the V how many cylinders the engine management system is a standard piece.. I could go on and on....

5 hours ago, vokstar said:

The size of the racquets is controlled and the ball size in golf along with the putters now and they are introducing a restriction on the shaft length in golf too. F1 has restrictions on testing, it once was open slather but now they typically have tests organised by F1 itself. Engines are restricted in the amount of rev's they can produce, the angle of the V how many cylinders the engine management system is a standard piece.. I could go on and on....

We're on the same page. Lots of rules that are the same for all teams.

But sailgp applies different limits to different teams. Australia has less training time than Denmark. Is Nadal forced to play with smaller racquets? Does AMC have a tighter limit on revs?

• Like 1

I think the main point you're missing, hoff, is that the limitations described above are actually NOT the same for all teams. At least in terms of impact. Or the put it another way, the stronger teams are inherently penalized more by most of these across-the-board limitations - which is the point. If a strong golfer can already drive a ball 400 yards, and a ridiculously oversized head allows another 50 yards - the limit on head size at least keeps that guy somewhat within reach of the other golfers. And the point of that is to keep the events as competitive as possible (what you see as the inverse, as "dumbing down"). It's simply the concept of "unfair advantage".

So, I get your "corinthian" world view of competition. But it's Pollyanna-ish. It simply doesn't work that way at the top end of sport (specifically technology-driven sport) for many reasons. At least if the goal is to keep things competitive across the field. And it certainly doesn't work in a brand new league whose fundamental intent is to bring a much wider and more diverse field of talent into the fold...while keeping it as competitive as possible.

Though you may not like it - SailGP is doing it exactly right. The results speak for themselves. And even these top sailors you're trying to advocate for agree.

• Like 1

Well, good on Nathan for scoring a contract with Emirates Team New Zealand. It's good to see that SailGP is now the proving ground for the best sailors in the world...and where the tertiary events come to find the real talent.

It will be fun to watch Dunphy Team Australia race in the next AC! Heh.

11 hours ago, martin 'hoff said:

We're on the same page. Lots of rules that are the same for all teams.

But sailgp applies different limits to different teams. Australia has less training time than Denmark. Is Nadal forced to play with smaller racquets? Does AMC have a tighter limit on revs?

They introduced those rules to try to get things to be more fair and to have closer racing. There was a story back in the 90's I think when a prominent F1 team went to NASA to buy a new material they had developed, NASA asked them how much they wanted and the team said the lot, not because they would use it all because they didn't want other teams to get an advantage. 

Only got to look at horse racing to see penalties applied eg more weight on more successful horses to show that it's not a new thing to penalise the faster. They also do it in car racing, with success ballast and in some cases they reduce how many revs they can use. 

It's going to be very interesting watching Russell Coutts again become New Zealand's darling while Grant Dalton rattles his traitorous cup for halalas in KSA. Heh.

More chance [these warmup regattas] will be held in the selected venue than holding a global circuit like Sail GP. A defender will always want an opportunity to check in against the challengers before the match to try and limit any surprises. Expect Sail GP to actively look into holding an event or two in Auckland during the America’s Cup match, if Auckland is not the selected venue!

Oof. One thing that is now undeniable. SailGP is the standard for top-tier global racing (a'la F1). That's already a done deal as you can see in all these recent AC stories where the comparisons are constants.

https://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/2021/11/04/americas-cup-waiting-for-the-details/

You'll be hard to miss! I'll be the guy boisterously mocking the Kiwis - with all the ladies swarming around him. Heh.

Since I'm one of the biggest influencers for SailGP - maybe I should try for a press pass and a pink flag.

• Like 1

BTW - it was good to see AUS finally getting some sponsorship dosh from the lending biz homies. Companies should be lining up for this clearly dominant team.

Fastest racing boat on the planet (????) and its training wheels version for practice, and then women and youths. That one has automatic pilot. No shit. I guess to keep the rudder in? 

unnamed-59.jpg

SailGP seems to be the only place where women are actually in it with the men. But it's nice to see the old guard at least attempting to copy LERC's vision. Just more validation I think.

11 hours ago, NeedAClew said:

Fastest racing boat on the planet (????) and its training wheels version for practice, and then women and youths. That one has automatic pilot. No shit. I guess to keep the rudder in? 

unnamed-59.jpg

I think it's interesting. No bashing from me, I like both competitions. But I do observe...

- to get 52+ kt boatspeed they'll need some foil innovation, is there anything in the bag or just smoke? Past 50kt you need hyper-cavitating foils and that's a big complicated hurdle because with the state of the tech so far, this means foils that are horrible below 50kt, and only start performing well at 50+. 

- they're going to have to pick a venue :-/

- cyclors again! 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, MastaVonBlasta said:

SailGP game out in Summer 2022?

Looks freaking realistic 

thanks for linking this up.. nice to see it here.

Hopefully the mods will allow me to open a thread about this to share the progress.

Woah - I just realized...you did this Kunos? That's really great work!

If the mods don't allow you to open a thread, I'll do it. I'm interested in your technique (I started my career in 3D environments and animation). You're really nailing the physics.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, smackdaddy said:

Woah - I just realized...you did this Kunos? That's really great work!

If the mods don't allow you to open a thread, I'll do it. I'm interested in your technique (I started my career in 3D environments and animation). You're really nailing the physics.

thx.. ya I've been working on this for about one year and a half.. hoping to release something this summer. Fingers crossed.

It's not really a SailGP game but the boats are heavily based on the F50.. I tried to get in touch with them to perhaps get the official liveries and data in the game with no luck for now, I will probably try again in the future and hopefully we'll find a way to make this work.

Didn't I predict this 3 years ago?

Whisper it but the cool kids think SailGP is where it’s at – and that’s devastating for the America’s Cup. Devastating. In three years time, SailGP will have killed the Cup and left it for dead on the roadside. The kids will cancel it.

If you’re a marketing manager at a large corporate now, unless you’ve got a boss who’s die-hard into grand prix yachting and demanding inclusion, you’re walking fast away from the crash scene of Cup politics. Stop the powerpoint at the first slide. Get me that Russell bloke on the phone. Align me with a circuit that happens every month all around the world with diversity, inclusion and climate initiatives plus actually has some action and demonstrable engagement figures. That Cup thing is not only yesterday’s news, it’s not happening for three years and it’s where? – Forgeddaboudit.

https://rule69.blog/2021/11/23/grinders-cup/