What Are You Afraid Of Lindsey?

Lindsey Graham Warns Democrats Against Calling Witnesses To Trump Impeachment Trial

“To my Democratic colleagues, if you vote to call one witness, none were called in the House, get ready for a long trial,” said Graham.

“If you open up that can of worms, we’ll want the FBI to come in and tell us about how people actually pre-planned these attacks and what happened with the security footprint at the Capitol,” the South Carolina Republican continued, parroting a right-wing talking point that the attack was planned by pro-Trump supporters well before the former president urged his supporters at a pre-riot rally to march to the capitol to overturn the election result.

23 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

Lindsey Graham Warns Democrats Against Calling Witnesses To Trump Impeachment Trial

“To my Democratic colleagues, if you vote to call one witness, none were called in the House, get ready for a long trial,” said Graham.

“If you open up that can of worms, we’ll want the FBI to come in and tell us about how people actually pre-planned these attacks and what happened with the security footprint at the Capitol,” the South Carolina Republican continued, parroting a right-wing talking point that the attack was planned by pro-Trump supporters well before the former president urged his supporters at a pre-riot rally to march to the capitol to overturn the election result.

Clearly he's afraid of the truth. If they have witnesses, they might even convince enough senators to convict. He wants another sham trial with no witnesses and a quick vote to acquit.

I guess I don't understand what he and others are thinking? They all want to be the likes of " Hermann Göring

The funny thing to me is all dtrump's  friends /allies/assc, /lawyers he's thrown all them under the bus. He only cares about one thing , himself

If these people want to be the new leaders of the GOP, I'd move on and rebuild the party to it's greatness, and hang their wannabe fascist  leader . The gop is dying a little more each day

There a rumor of sexual impropriety that goes well beyond homosexuality.  It’s pretty awful but at the same time most people think Lindsey is gay so I’m not sure what the blackmail value of that is anymore.  Bottom line someone has something really bad on him.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

No doubt he wants to pretend it didn't happen, and keep parroting the Trumpalo talking points of the moment.

The fact is, the nincomcoup could be (and obviously was) planned long in advance, and incited by President Trump. All his talk about the stolen election and not letting "them" get away with it, etc etc.

Aside from that, the President doesn't need to be guilty of being directly responsible for the coup attempt. He is charged with the duty to the nation to prevent it. And he most certainly did not.

But facts don't matter. It's a political process.

- DSK

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

But facts don't matter. It's a political process.

- DSK

Fact are just plain inconvenient until the plane crashes.

Graham shoots down request for Merrick Garland confirmation hearing Feb. 8

BY JORDAIN CARNEY - 02/01/21 10:10 PM EST 

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) rejected a Democratic request on Monday to schedule a confirmation hearing next week for Merrick Garland, President Biden's pick to be attorney general.

Though Democrats have the Senate majority, Graham is still the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman because the chamber hasn't yet passed an organizing resolution for the 117th Congress. 

That means the Senate panels are still operating under last year's setup — in which Republicans had the majority. 

Graham's letter comes after Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), the incoming committee chairman, urged him to schedule a hearing for Feb. 8, arguing that there was "simply no justification" for not scheduling it and hinting that behind-the-scenes talks were at an impasse.

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/536874-graham-shoots-down-request-for-feb-8-merrick-garland-hearing 

Trump and his cronies and enablers, the radicalized undemocratic Republikan House members, and the spineless Republican senators have gotten me to do something I never have done before. Not Nixon, not Reagan, neither Bush...I have always been an Independent and thought both parties were old pols and useless but today I sent money to Nancy Pelosi's Democratic Congressional election fund or whatever it's called. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Graham shoots down request for Merrick Garland confirmation hearing Feb. 8

BY JORDAIN CARNEY - 02/01/21 10:10 PM EST 

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) rejected a Democratic request on Monday to schedule a confirmation hearing next week for Merrick Garland, President Biden's pick to be attorney general.

Though Democrats have the Senate majority, Graham is still the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman because the chamber hasn't yet passed an organizing resolution for the 117th Congress. 

That means the Senate panels are still operating under last year's setup — in which Republicans had the majority. 

Graham's letter comes after Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), the incoming committee chairman, urged him to schedule a hearing for Feb. 8, arguing that there was "simply no justification" for not scheduling it and hinting that behind-the-scenes talks were at an impasse.

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/536874-graham-shoots-down-request-for-feb-8-merrick-garland-hearing 

Why isn’t an organizing resolution a top priority for the Dems? The clock is ticking and every day they delay is another day closer to the ‘22 midterms where they might well lose their majority.

The party of petty vindictiveness is still actively disrupting the operation of government anyway they can.

38 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Why isn’t an organizing resolution a top priority for the Dems? The clock is ticking and every day they delay is another day closer to the ‘22 midterms where they might well lose their majority.

They are trying to avoid being called partisan. I guess that changes Feb 8th.

55 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Dems do not have a majority (split senate) and the organising resolution can be filibustered so the VP doesn’t get to tie break.  Dems cannot unilaterally pass it. Took Shumer a week to get a deal with Mitch on the filibuster.  Dems won’t guarantee not to get rid of it. Mitch won’t press for a guarantee based on a couple of moderate Dems stating they won’t support getting rid of it. Even so, all it takes is one senator to stop it. Lindsay can stop it if he wants. Shumer trying to get all he can from it. 

In other news, AOC is already talking about primaring Shumer as the Dems go all factional. Biggest danger at mid terms is self immolation. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Innocent Bystander said:

Dems do not have a majority (split senate) and the organising resolution can be filibustered so the VP doesn’t get to tie break.  Dems cannot unilaterally pass it. Took Shumer a week to get a deal with Mitch on the filibuster.  Dems won’t guarantee not to get rid of it. Mitch won’t press for a guarantee based on a couple of moderate Dems stating they won’t support getting rid of it. Even so, all it takes is one senator to stop it. Lindsay can stop it if he wants. Shumer trying to get all he can from it. 

In other news, AOC is already talking about primaring Shumer as the Dems go all factional. Biggest danger at mid terms is self immolation. 

AOC is just another politician. She's doing well as a Rep, but will have more power/name as a Senator.

21 minutes ago, Innocent Bystander said:

Party elders will tell her to wait her turn.  

Last year: you can't charge or convict a sitting president.

This year: you can't charge or convict a past president.

In reality - and not sure if this is the case with Lindsey - there are some senators who absolutely don't want witnesses, because those witnesses are going to point to the words of those senators as part of the reason they tried to subvert the democratic process.

Regarding Lindsay, he probably doesn't realize that everybody already knows he's gay, so politicians can still blackmail him with that.

5 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Last year: you can't charge or convict a sitting president.

This year: you can't charge or convict a past president.

In reality - and not sure if this is the case with Lindsey - there are some senators who absolutely don't want witnesses, because those witnesses are going to point to the words of those senators as part of the reason they tried to subvert the democratic process.

Regarding Lindsay, he probably doesn't realize that everybody already knows he's gay, so politicians can still blackmail him with that.

Regarding Lindsey, it's gotta be something much worse than that. Something involving a dead girl and/or a live boy, is my guess.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Regarding Lindsey, it's gotta be something much worse than that. Something involving a dead girl and/or a live boy, is my guess.

There are people in S.C. that would lynch him if they found out for a fact that he's gay.

6 hours ago, Fakenews said:

There a rumor of sexual impropriety that goes well beyond homosexuality.  It’s pretty awful but at the same time most people think Lindsey is gay so I’m not sure what the blackmail value of that is anymore.  Bottom line someone has something really bad on him.

Maybe has something to do with the (under) age of his partner?

20 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

There are people in S.C. that would lynch him if they found out for a fact that he's gay.

And yet they'd still vote for him if he was the only R on the ticket.

8 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

Asking for the FBI to be involved, genius!:lol:

31 minutes ago, JimBowie said:

Maybe has something to do with the (under) age of his partner?

I’ve heard it’s worse than that.  I’m not going to comment further because I don’t really believe it but the rumor is  rattling around the corners of the web

40 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Much like Miss Lindsey, these people are in deep denial about the proclivities of the dear Senator from SC.

4 minutes ago, JimBowie said:

Trump was his partner? OMG. 72,000,000 patriots gonna be POed!

So Trump owes LG $130K?  I'm sure Trump will stiff him on that as well.  

Fuck the blue dress, does Lindsey have some tighty whities with Trump DNA?

3 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Wasn’t a problem for Guliani..

Rudy did it for a joke. Lindsey for a dick 

29 minutes ago, Not for nothing said:

Lindsey Graham warns he'll “call in the FBI” if one witness is questioned in Trump impeachment trial

Just a guess, Chuckie's gonna say "bring it on"

Cause it won't make Trump look good.

Maybe LG is trying to throw Trump under the bus while looking like he's helping save him?

1 hour ago, Not for nothing said:

Lindsey Graham warns he'll “call in the FBI” if one witness is questioned in Trump impeachment trial

What the fuck is the FBI going to do other than to tell Lindsey to fuck off?

18 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Any chance they would have Trump as a witness? It might appeal to his vanity.

No way they are going to let that lunatic anywhere near the trial. 

11 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

It's his trial after all. It would be fun to see.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Surely someone has the goods on Miss Lindsey?

It can't have been a Trump exclusive.

If they have something it's probably exclusive to the Don and the National Enquirer. They are pretty good at what they do. Watch the ESPN series "Tiger" to see how the National Enquirer functions. You know, the outfit that tried to help Trump with Stormy.  Don is a personal friend of the owner. BFF.  

That said some people think that the issue with Lindsey is simply that he's an abject pussy. The reason is he can't imagine his life without his Senate seat. He will do anything...anything to keep it. He can be reduced to a shivering puddle simply by being presented with something that threatens that.  McCain could protect him, but now that he's gone Lindsey is extremely easy to scare. For a Don Trump? Putty.  

2 hours ago, Mark K said:

If they have something it's probably exclusive to the Don and the National Enquirer. They are pretty good at what they do. Watch the ESPN series "Tiger" to see how the National Enquirer functions. You know, the outfit that tried to help Trump with Stormy.  Don is a personal friend of the owner. BFF.  

That said some people think that the issue with Lindsey is simply that he's an abject pussy. The reason is he can't imagine his life without his Senate seat. He will do anything...anything to keep it. He can be reduced to a shivering puddle simply by being presented with something that threatens that.  McCain could protect him, but now that he's gone Lindsey is extremely easy to scare. For a Don Trump? Putty.  

Yeah..... Figures that Trump needs a Pecker to help protect him.

2 hours ago, Mark K said:

I think the Pecker was helping Trump with Karen McDougal, the woman he was cheating on Melania with.  Stormy was the woman he was cheating on Ms. McDougal with.....you know, family values.

4 minutes ago, bridhb said:

I think the Pecker was helping Trump with Karen McDougal, the woman he was cheating on Melania with.  Stormy was the woman he was cheating on Ms. McDougal with.....you know, family values.

Whatever happened to Pecker after trying to lean on Bezos after his dalliance, as I recall Bezos outed himself and paid the soon to be ex 38 billion rather than allow himself to be be manipulated by the Peckerhead.

Was pecker looking for political dirt for his BFF Donnie, does pecker know something about Ms Lindsay that he's. reluctant to share, I should imagine whatever he has would sell a metric shit ton of news and related content

Did the feds get called off investigating an open shut case of blackmail? 

21 hours ago, Ishmael said:
21 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Any chance they would have Trump as a witness? It might appeal to his vanity.

Be great if they stumbled over something on him and Trump

On 2/2/2021 at 11:30 AM, Mrleft8 said:

The party of petty vindictiveness is still actively disrupting the operation of government anyway they can.

We are not and never will be the party of violence and disruption.  That is a badge of honor.  

Little don's minions wear a badge of horror.

44 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Maybe Larry Flynt could offer a bounty on some dirt.  

I'm amazed something hasn't broken in the news yet

Image result for skeletons in the closet

• Like 2