Now it’s spring camping. just after trout season starts April 1st. This year I’m not  going fishing on opening day (going to NYYankees opening day) but will head to one of  my favorite places in the Catskills for 2 days of fishing and early spring camping. 

1 hour ago, dacapo said:

Now it’s spring camping. just after trout season starts April 1st. This year I’m not  going fishing on opening day (going to NYYankees opening day) but will head to one of  my favorite places in the Catskills for 2 days of fishing and early spring camping. 

What’s opening day crowd capped at in NYC?  Dodgers hoping to get 10k in stands under current restrictions.

1 hour ago, dacapo said:

Hoosick falls?

(Oh sorry, that's probably the Berkshires....) That was one of my favorite spots on the map. I preferred to fish the smaller brooks in Vt. though.... Less traffic.

2 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Hoosick falls?

(Oh sorry, that's probably the Berkshires....) That was one of my favorite spots on the map. I preferred to fish the smaller brooks in Vt. though.... Less traffic.

Esopus Creeke is mine...........                     :)

18 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Esopus Creeke is mine...........                     :)

65 miles is a pretty long creek.....

9 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Hoosick falls?

I like hoosick falls. But no.
  Espous creek Shandaken NY 

or

Willowemoc Creek in Roscoe NY

one has great free camping
The other Cheap sites right on the stream