Tights / pants with knee and butt padding.

Looking for an all-in-one “tight-like” pant that has padding in both knee and butt area. The closest I’ve come to finding is the Zhik deckbeater long pants.

Have also looked into paintball and baseball sliding pants, but these don’t have the padding in the butt area I’m looking for.

Please share any other suggestions that have worked for you. Share also your opinion of the Zhik deckbeater if that is what you use.

Goal is to keep my kit simple in having a dual purpose item with padding for dingy and big boat sailing that can be worn alone or under foulies.

Thanks 

I assume you've seen the Zhik Kollition pants.

These have pads on the knees, shins and hips, but only a durable insert on the rear. Could always wear Deckbeater shorts over them.

We wear them on the skiffs and they are great for preventing bruising and other damage in the protected areas.

But they are difficult to get on and off and have a relatively short life (for the price). The Spandex used on the upper thighs loses its integrity after two years and the mesh on the back of the knees tears at the slightest provocation. Unfortunately they don't sell replacement pants without the expensive inserts.

13 hours ago, Rambler said:

I assume you've seen the Zhik Kollition pants.

These have pads on the knees, shins and hips, but only a durable insert on the rear. Could always wear Deckbeater shorts over them.

We wear them on the skiffs and they are great for preventing bruising and other damage in the protected areas.

But they are difficult to get on and off and have a relatively short life (for the price). The Spandex used on the upper thighs loses its integrity after two years and the mesh on the back of the knees tears at the slightest provocation. Unfortunately they don't sell replacement pants without the expensive inserts.

Thanks Rambler, 

I have see the Kollition pants, would work if had padding in the butt/back thigh area.