Jump to content

Vice President Jezebel


Recommended Posts

We Need to Talk About These White Texas Pastors Who Referred to Vice President Kamala Harris as a 'Jezebel'

According to reports by Raw Story and Baptist News, at least two white pastors in Texas have referred to Vice President Kamala Harris as a “Jezebel” because, apparently, whichever Jesus they praise is all about that holy misogynoir.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

We Need to Talk About These White Texas Pastors Who Referred to Vice President Kamala Harris as a 'Jezebel'

According to reports by Raw Story and Baptist News, at least two white pastors in Texas have referred to Vice President Kamala Harris as a “Jezebel” because, apparently, whichever Jesus they praise is all about that holy misogynoir.

Do they plan to defenestrate her?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Burnt at the stake, like all witches.

Jezebel was defenestrated. I wonder if any of those people calling her Jezebel know what that word means.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

Jezebel was defenestrated. I wonder if any of those people calling her Jezebel know what that word means.

Unlikely. I'm guessing they have the same basic vocabulary as Trump, about 400 words.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Unlikely. I'm guessing they have the same basic vocabulary as Trump, about 400 words.

A substantial portion of which are simply superlatives he includes in any description of himself and his words/actions

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ishmael said:
9 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Jezebel was defenestrated. I wonder if any of those people calling her Jezebel know what that word means.

Unlikely. I'm guessing they have the same basic vocabulary as Trump, about 400 words.

Well, I hope that they can at least hold the Bible right-side up.

There's not much direct historical knowledge of the original Jezebel, but she's been associated with a lot things- being a painted harlot for example. Jezebel was not in the least immoral, other than that she was not a Hebrew and apparently she fought against (and reading between the lines, most probably won) the political power of the Yavhist priests of the time (~850BC). Power of church vs state, it never really goes away unless the church wins so completely that there is no state.

Sometimes bible-thumpers are actually scholarly, but most of the time they're not even familiar with their one single book.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

We Need to Talk About These White Texas Pastors Who Referred to Vice President Kamala Harris as a 'Jezebel'

According to reports by Raw Story and Baptist News, at least two white pastors in Texas have referred to Vice President Kamala Harris as a “Jezebel” because, apparently, whichever Jesus they praise is all about that holy misogynoir.

They thought even worse of Hillary.  But, they will get there, rest assured.  Nothing spews hate further and faster than an evangelical christian minister. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snore said:

Fortunately, The Holy Bible provides clear guidance from Christ Himself.  .... “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” John 8:7 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+8&version=KJV

 

But that assumes those knuckleheads actually preach The Word

They're Cafeteria Christians. 

They choose to leave all that "love one another" and "care for the sick and less fortunate" stuff on the buffet, while piling high the fire-and-brimstone stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Scum like them make me hope that Heaven & Hell are really there - just so they can get the big surprise that's waiting for them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Snore said:

Of course those same preachers thought cheating on your wife with a porn star was ok....

YCMTSU

....And wanting to “date” your daughter....

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

They're Cafeteria Christians. 

They choose to leave all that "love one another" and "care for the sick and less fortunate" stuff on the buffet, while piling high the fire-and-brimstone stuff.

Don't forget the shrimp. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benwynn said:

Don't forget the shrimp. 

Crab legs and lamb pops for me please

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sidecar said:
38 minutes ago, Snore said:

Of course those same preachers thought cheating on your wife with a porn star was ok....

YCMTSU

....And wanting to “date” your daughter....

Hey, that part is actually in the Bible.

Old Testament, of course

- DSK

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The bible is full of stuff that people nowadays seem to ignore.

Selling your daughter into slavery would help in today's poor economy, and is biblically OK.

Also death by stoning for anybody wearing two different types of cloth, or talking back to their parents.

Avoiding women who are menstruating is a biblical command, but it's hard to tell without asking them, and the godless bitches get very angry when you do that.

The bible says it's OK to own slaves, as long as they come from neighbouring lands. In my case, that would mean a choice between Papua New Guinea or New Zealand.

I would rather like having a team of Kiwi slaves, preferably highly-skilled boat builders.

 

One of the things the bible doesn't explain is why god needs so much money. It's just one of his mysterious ways...........

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2021 at 4:23 PM, Bus Driver said:

They're Cafeteria Christians. 

They choose to leave all that "love one another" and "care for the sick and less fortunate" stuff on the buffet, while piling high the fire-and-brimstone stuff.

They are Old Testament Jews more like, God has chosen them and everyone else is there to be killed or subjugated. God rolled pretty hard back in the day killing his enemies in vast quantities. Jesus showed up and started acting like some faggoty peace and love hippie, but screw that free healthcare dirtbag, we're rolling like it is back in the BC :rolleyes:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2021 at 7:10 AM, Left Shift said:

They thought even worse of Hillary.  But, they will get there, rest assured.  Nothing spews hate further and faster than an evangelical christian minister. 

Well to be fair, Jezebel never used emails.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2021 at 4:21 PM, Snore said:

Of course those same preachers thought cheating on your wife with a porn star was ok....

 

 

YCMTSU

Correction:  Cheating on the playboy bunny that you are cheating with on you wife, with a porn star.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Not for nothing said:

I thought , Christ/ Christians were taught to love all people? I guess these PASTORS  missed that part of the Bible, 

They prefer to focus on the fire and brimstone and tithing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, another 505 sailor said:

What did they used to do before windows were invented?

Throw people out though the mosquito screens, and over the air conditioner.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mrleft8 said:

Throw people out though the mosquito screens, and over the air conditioner.

The reason glass windows were invented was because the cost of air conditioning a castle with open fenestrations became untenable in the early 1600s.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...