Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It says on the VR website that it starts on 23 Feb 2021 at 12:00am.  I am uncertain whether that means that it starts at 12:00am my time, or 12:00am France time.  Anyway I will run the rankings, anyone who did the Vendee will automatically be included.  Anyone else who wants to join in, please just leave your boat name here and I'll add you in.

I will have two goals, one to only impact into one island and the other is to beat @daan62 and the dastardly huttspot77 around the course.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

geeze, I haven't done a vr since Evo and I  used to do those St Malo races. 

whats the link for the race?

never mind.. found it.. 

Boat name SA_Bump

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2021 at 4:49 AM, Tunnel Rat said:

It says on the VR website that it starts on 23 Feb 2021 at 12:00am.  I am uncertain whether that means that it starts at 12:00am my time, or 12:00am France time.  Anyway I will run the rankings, anyone who did the Vendee will automatically be included.  Anyone else who wants to join in, please just leave your boat name here and I'll add you in.

I will have two goals, one to only impact into one island and the other is to beat @daan62 and the dastardly huttspot77 around the course.

full options or just with the free coins for the race?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve taken the plunge and signed up for every race that I can. The interface has changed since the VOR, so I’ll have to figure some stuff out. And I’m pleased to report that I have already run aground in my first 24 hours.

I’m still Shorty. Remembered my password. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2021 at 3:49 PM, Bump-n-Grind said:

geeze, I haven't done a vr since Evo and I  used to do those St Malo races. 

whats the link for the race?

never mind.. found it.. 

Boat name SA_Bump

 

 

You might have to race me instead...

8 years  or so on down the broadwater

RYOOCHI

Edited by Headntac
Add boat name
Link to post
Share on other sites

Three daughters, one wife, 6 year old grand daughter choose boat name and demand pink sails:

Hello Kitty-Iceland

Good race all!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2021 at 9:08 PM, daan62 said:

full options or just with the free coins for the race?

Full options, only two course changes would be a nightmare going around all those islands in the middle of the night. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tunnel Rat said:

Full options, only two course changes would be a nightmare going around all those islands in the middle of the night. 

The only way to get through this race without full options is to intentionally run aground so you can actually sleep. Then clean up the next morning.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Shorthanded said:

The only way to get through this race without full options is to intentionally run aground so you can actually sleep. Then clean up the next morning.  

Employed this strategy in Sydney - Hobart. Very efficient.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It isn't quite that bad.  Without options, you can set two programmations or two waypoints at any time.  That should be enough to get you around one turn unattended, albeit less than optimally.  So it becomes a matter of how many turns need to occur while you're sleeping.  The leg from buoy 6 to 8 is quite long, so if you're fortunate enough for it to occur during the night, you can sleep well on that leg without a full pack, and there are multiple other places where only one turn is required in a 7+ hour period.  But...  yeah...  the limit of two without full pack is going to be an issue at times, particularly if you're trying to sleep at the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Your Mom said:

It isn't quite that bad.  Without options, you can set two programmations or two waypoints at any time.  That should be enough to get you around one turn unattended, albeit less than optimally.  So it becomes a matter of how many turns need to occur while you're sleeping.  The leg from buoy 6 to 8 is quite long, so if you're fortunate enough for it to occur during the night, you can sleep well on that leg without a full pack, and there are multiple other places where only one turn is required in a 7+ hour period.  But...  yeah...  the limit of two without full pack is going to be an issue at times, particularly if you're trying to sleep at the time.

Is that two programmations and two waypoints per race?  Looks like they have done away with the cards that we used to receive last time I played (VOR). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shorthanded said:

Is that two programmations and two waypoints per race?  Looks like they have done away with the cards that we used to receive last time I played (VOR). 

Sorry - didn't realize you didn't do Vendee.  Card game is gone.  Maneuvers are unlimited in the overall race, but there's a cap on how many programmations or waypoints you can plan at any particular time.  Racing for free, no matter how many credits you spend, the limit is 2.  Running with a full pack, the limit is 9.

If you pay a monthly cost for VIP, you get 15, even if you're doing the race on credits.  I've never paid for VIP, but one could argue that if you have a pile of credits and want to spend them while running multiple races at once, it would be cheaper to buy options with credits and pay for VIP.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Shorthanded said:

Is that two programmations and two waypoints per race? 

Only 2 at the same time but as many as you like during the race.  If one or the two are expired then you can set another one or two.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2021 at 3:59 AM, Shorthanded said:
On 2/14/2021 at 2:49 AM, Tunnel Rat said:

Full options, only two course changes would be a nightmare going around all those islands in the middle of the night. 

The only way to get through this race without full options is to intentionally run aground so you can actually sleep. Then clean up the next morning.  

I'm a glutton for punishment, watch for me hitting the lumpy bits and sailing a bit of extra mileage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mad said:

 hitting the lumpy bits and sailing a bit of extra mileage.

Dunno what I fear more,  waking up in the morning to learn what the damage is or the grunts, sighs and general signs of disapproval while swmbo is gybing away with the duvet and luffing over the middle line with knees and elbows extended when I do need to have a quick look to see where I'm going. :lol:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

fuck it, I'll sleep when I'm dead.

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2021 at 3:49 AM, Tunnel Rat said:

Full options, only two course changes would be a nightmare going around all those islands in the middle of the night. 

very sorry, but i'm not going to enter the race... not enough time to do it well... (looking forward to work on my boat tomorrow! (and have a shitload of work next week))

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2021 at 6:16 PM, Laser1 said:

Dunno what I fear more,  waking up in the morning to learn what the damage is or the grunts, sighs and general signs of disapproval while swmbo is gybing away with the duvet and luffing over the middle line with knees and elbows extended when I do need to have a quick look to see where I'm going. :lol:

Image result for there's something broken on the internet

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else having issues heading in the right direction to mark 1?   I can only head away from the mark....going uphill towards mark one gets me 0kts, while my best sail suggests I should be going close to 8. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes you just gotta chuckle. Somehow VR gave me an unscheduled course change right into land just as I went out to push some poor girl's car out of the alley. She was bawling her eyes out because apparently she'd been out there a while and missed a job interview. Thanks for rewarding my good deed VR. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, PB2207 said:

Sometimes you just gotta chuckle. Somehow VR gave me an unscheduled course change right into land just as I went out to push some poor girl's car out of the alley. She was bawling her eyes out because apparently she'd been out there a while and missed a job interview. Thanks for rewarding my good deed VR. 

No good deed goes unpunished. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really not liking this interface compared to the old one on the St Malo races.. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

currently screaming along in 55. 094th place!!!! Woooohooooo!!!

got a big turn south coming up in about an hour...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

this fucking thing just teleported me into the middle of an island. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

was just about to round mark 2 about 1/4 mile away from the mark and POOF.. boat is driving straight into Barbuda... wtf?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning boys and girls.

Well that didn't go exactly according to plan.  Start was 12:00 midnight here, so I dutifully paid my hard earned cash and then set a series of maneuvers that would take me round Mark 1 and have me gybing from Mark 2 towards Mark 3 when I woke up.   Unfortunately I don't think that I (or the extremely smart computer) picked up that I had auto sails engaged and that I would go much quicker with a Code 0 and that I really ought to have gybed towards Mark 3 long before I woke up......  So I woke up in 53xxxth place, having overstood my gybe by about 3 hours.  Ho hum - the joys of playing this game.....

Goals and targets being re-evaluated!

The rankings:

23-Feb      
00:15UTC      
Place SA Name Boat Name Dist to Leader
1 Gufmiester BigBalls 486.56
2 Your Mom Your Mom SA 0.1
3 Blue Mountain YC  shockwave11 0.38
4 Jean-Baptiste HelloKitty-Iceland 0.61
5 Flaming Flaming 1.4
6 viper43 viper640 2.29
7 Wet Hog WetHog-SA 2.8
8 Iced Tea rule69 2.92
9 Headntac Ryoochi 3.35
10 Laser1 Hotfoot 4.12
11 mad Sticky 5.73
12 Marty6 Cambodunum_VSC 6
13 Shorthanded Shorty 11.9
14 PB2207 Chi-2207 13.4
15 Tunnel Rat Mongrel 37.8
16 RIGO Screaming_Eagle 39.7
17 Bump-n-Grind SA_Bump 45.4
18 chuso007 Lateral Festivis 45.8
19 Kapt'n Kirk prowler_1-SA 46.3
20 SteveJH Stephen_1987 72.6
21 Hike, Bitches HikeBitches 141

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm out... this interface is just fucked up. 

says I'm doin 12 kts across barbuda... fuck this

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to set waypoints (not timed) to round the island as it will happen very early for this part of the world.

 

They keep deleting/moving. 

Fuck this shit, if I'm aground when I wake up, so be it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Hike, Bitches! said:

Can I get myself "reset" at the Hospital boat ???

Yeah, it costs 400 credits though. Just click on it in game and should give you the option. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hike, Bitches! said:

Well..it was obviously French time. Totally forgot and went south for a while...

Can I get myself "reset" at the Hospital boat ???

 

@Bump-n-Grind - If you hopped into the lagoon you could be doing 12 kts for a while!! 

.

hah, I was smack in the middle of the island.. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bump-n-Grind said:

hah, I was smack in the middle of the island.. 

I see you about 10Nm west of the northern end of Barbuda...... Don't ask me what is going on.

EDIT -try the old true and tested "switch it all off, then back on again".

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Icedtea said:

Trying to set waypoints (not timed) to round the island as it will happen very early for this part of the world.

 

They keep deleting/moving. 

Fuck this shit, if I'm aground when I wake up, so be it. 

0213 here and trying to sort out tacking after rounding 4th mark, 1/3 chance success, 1/3 chance run aground, 1/3 chance luffed up doing 0 kts  when awaken.

As I awake my dog and cats think it breakfast they running about and my wife suggested I go find another bed or another house.

Merde!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Jean-Baptiste said:

0213 here and trying to sort out tacking after rounding 4th mark, 1/3 chance success, 1/3 chance run aground, 1/3 chance luffed up doing 0 kts  when awaken.

As I awake my dog and cats think it breakfast they running about and my wife suggested I go find another bed or another house.

Merde!

Your wife is WAY more polite than mine!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tunnel Rat said:

I see you about 10Nm west of the northern end of Barbuda...... Don't ask me what is going on.

EDIT -try the old true and tested "switch it all off, then back on again".

yeah, that appears to have worked for now ... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jean-Baptiste said:

0213 here and trying to sort out tacking after rounding 4th mark, 1/3 chance success, 1/3 chance run aground, 1/3 chance luffed up doing 0 kts  when awaken.

As I awake my dog and cats think it breakfast they running about and my wife suggested I go find another bed or another house.

Merde!

a little chloroform goes a long way ;)

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

After my experience with the overstood gybe, I decided to change to waypoints.  They are saying 3:16 to get to the SW corner of Nevis, 3:45 to the western point, 74hrs to the NW corner and then 168hrs to get to a few miles NE.  I am guessing that this is assuming I keep my Heavy Gennaker up for the entire time, even though I have auto sails turned on.

It makes it difficult to do any sort of planning with this sort of info coming back at you.

image.thumb.png.8531e8022330657a78b5260e86511a95.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Tunnel Rat said:

It makes it difficult to do any sort of planning with this sort of info coming back at you.

To get around the islands I try and get it close with the game screen user interface, then wait 10 min or so for the update of the server to catch up. The auto sails do respond correctly even if it doesn’t show on screen. It is difficult to plan for this difference in timing and VR could/should do better for its loyal paying customers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Or as I have decided to do sleep in open water, steer manually around the islands. 

On 2/15/2021 at 4:51 PM, Bump-n-Grind said:

fuck it, I'll sleep when I'm dead.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm ........  not sure how this works but no waypoints/programmations, no boat speed, red on the dial and not losing places.

Still seem to be going & pointing in the right direction.

VR fault2.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Laser1 said:

Hmmm ........  not sure how this works but no waypoints/programmations, no boat speed, red on the dial and not losing places.

Still seem to be going & pointing in the right direction.

VR fault2.jpg

Are you using auto sails?  May be trying to go upwind with the kite up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I may crash my boat into Orient Beach when I come around St Martin

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

pinchin like a mutha fucka to get around St Barts, maybe I can finally get some sleep LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites

Argh.  Hit the island at mark 4.  Spent 20 minutes altering course to try and get off, and refreshing.  Kept telling me I was still aground.  Finally it seemed to agree that I was off.  Lost 1500 places, was in about 300th when I hit the putty.  

Look at my track this morning and all my course alterations show up well clear of the coast....

Grrr.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flaming said:

Spent 20 minutes altering course to try and get off, and refreshing.  Kept telling me I was still aground.  Finally it seemed to agree that I was off.  Lost 1500 places, was in about 300th when I hit the putty.  

I hit island 5. Exactly the same situation..Was in 300. Lost 1000. .the red warning triangle never showed me hitting land....until I was aground.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The way point programming (or lack of at times) and what you see real time on the screen is a bit fucked up.

I'm hand steering round the corners.  I'll be happy when I can turn the corner and head South with a bit of sea room.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, viper43 said:

I hit island 5. Exactly the same situation..Was in 300. Lost 1000. .the red warning triangle never showed me hitting land....until I was aground.

Same for me on 6, O kts but did not appear to be aground, seem map drawing and underlying mathematics may be a bit off, will give some extra space  in future.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I’ve overtaken about 40,000 since I woke up and only bounced off one island. I have now programmed some waypoints as I have completely lost confidence in the programmation. Let’s see where I wake up. 

Top marks to Rule69 and Ryoochi for inventive courses, exploring the bits that many of us miss. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It works on 10 minute cycles.  If you execute a maneuver, or had a maneuver scheduled earlier in the current 10-minute cycle that has been executed, and you then refresh before the end of the 10-minute cycle, it fails to show that (including clearance of a grounding).  You need to be calm and wait for the next 10-minute cycle, and then a new refresh should show it.  Not defending it...  just explaining how it is.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

anybody know what the little blinky box is that follows around behind ya on your track line?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

It works on 10 minute cycles.  If you execute a maneuver, or had a maneuver scheduled earlier in the current 10-minute cycle that has been executed, and you then refresh before the end of the 10-minute cycle, it fails to show that (including clearance of a grounding).  You need to be calm and wait for the next 10-minute cycle, and then a new refresh should show it.  Not defending it...  just explaining how it is.

Yes, I was ahead of you yesterday for 6 minutes, then it updated!

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

anybody know what the little blinky box is that follows around behind ya on your track line?

I believe it is your previous position after the 10 minute update.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jean-Baptiste said:

I believe it is your previous position after the 10 minute update.

thanks, I thought the DEA were following me around

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

damn, missed the bridge opening at Simpson Bay....

 

so it appears I've passed about 25000 boats since I started, 

even with an apparent 2 or 3 hours grounding on Barbuda.... hope my keel doesn't fall off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

I'm really not liking this interface compared to the old one on the St Malo races.. 

 

Its shit.....just had to nurse my way around WP6, course plots not saved, course at 90 or 180 degrees in the wrong direction etc. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jean-Baptiste said:

0213 here and trying to sort out tacking after rounding 4th mark, 1/3 chance success, 1/3 chance run aground, 1/3 chance luffed up doing 0 kts  when awaken.

As I awake my dog and cats think it breakfast they running about and my wife suggested I go find another bed or another house.

Merde!

:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, viper43 said:

To get around the islands I try and get it close with the game screen user interface, then wait 10 min or so for the update of the server to catch up. The auto sails do respond correctly even if it doesn’t show on screen. It is difficult to plan for this difference in timing and VR could/should do better for its loyal paying customers. 

This is exactly the reason why I don't and won't pay for this, especially as its been getting worse the last 6 months plus.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mad said:

This is exactly the reason why I don't and won't pay for this, especially as its been getting worse the last 6 months plus.

I think is matter of realization of limitations and plan accordingly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Laser1 said:

Looks like a good nights sleep is in store until Isles Des Saintes (8)  TFFT.

+ or - 0600 here around southern mark, if in USA might be longish night.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jean-Baptiste said:

+ or - 0600 here around southern mark, if in USA might be longish night.

I'm expecting to get there just before 1 AM Central US time...  So I guess I'll just stay up a bit late.  I'm hoping the forecast will continue to support sailing straight from there to the next mark so that I can sleep on that next leg.  Last night, I had to lose sleep because of the waypoint limit of 9...  I went to sleep shortly after (4) and could only set enough waypoints to get halfway from (5) to (6), so I woke up around 3:30 AM to set waypoints for the rounding of (6) and went back to bed.  I hate getting up in the middle of the night for these races, and rarely do...  because it's hard to go back to sleep afterward.  But I like this race in particular, so I'll do it for this one.

The issues with the 10-minute update cycle take some getting used to and are indeed serious negatives about the game for the user experience.  With a lot of experience in the game, it becomes something you're familiar with, but for a new user it's really awful.  It's less of an issue in long offshore passages like Vendee, where you aren't trying to maneuver every few minutes around tight corners, etc.  My guess is that those who did Vendee are enjoying this race for the most part, and those who jumped in here without having played VR at all recently are probably hating it.

In the past, it was a 5-minute cycle, which was more tolerable.  They changed it to 10 when their servers were overloaded by the Vendee traffic.  I don't know if they'll eventually change it back or not.  Ideally, it would be 1-minute cycles.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hike, Bitches! said:

Well,, I was headed to Africa for a while. :) - would have been less trouble if I'd run aground - the recovery distance would have been a lot shorter. :rolleyes:

watch our for pirates mate!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I'm expecting to get there just before 1 AM Central US time...  So I guess I'll just stay up a bit late.  I'm hoping the forecast will continue to support sailing straight from there to the next mark so that I can sleep on that next leg.  Last night, I had to lose sleep because of the waypoint limit of 9...  I went to sleep shortly after (4) and could only set enough waypoints to get halfway from (5) to (6), so I woke up around 3:30 AM to set waypoints for the rounding of (6) and went back to bed.  I hate getting up in the middle of the night for these races, and rarely do...  because it's hard to go back to sleep afterward.  But I like this race in particular, so I'll do it for this one.

The issues with the 10-minute update cycle take some getting used to and are indeed serious negatives about the game for the user experience.  With a lot of experience in the game, it becomes something you're familiar with, but for a new user it's really awful.  It's less of an issue in long offshore passages like Vendee, where you aren't trying to maneuver every few minutes around tight corners, etc.  My guess is that those who did Vendee are enjoying this race for the most part, and those who jumped in here without having played VR at all recently are probably hating it.

In the past, it was a 5-minute cycle, which was more tolerable.  They changed it to 10 when their servers were overloaded by the Vendee traffic.  I don't know if they'll eventually change it back or not.  Ideally, it would be 1-minute cycles.

Six updates per hour is too long a cycle, I assume as you say between Vendée and Verne and RORC is server issue.

My wife somewhat amused I up in middle of night sailing imaginary boat in imaginary Regatta. All good fun, accept limitations that exist and adapt. Bonne chance à vous tous!

Link to post
Share on other sites

wow, looks like I've got about a 12 hour straight shot from Tintemarre Island off SXM to Guadalupe... zzzzzzzzz

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

the russkies must be jamming the GPS satellites again!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hike, Bitches! said:

well it just ran me aground on an island I passed successfully an hour ago.

 

Exit and restart, happened to me last night and corrected, good luck.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jean-Baptiste said:

Exit and restart, happened to me last night and corrected, good luck.

yeah I think that is what ultimately got me off of Barbuda. but I did get teleported to two different locations in the process... 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Jean-Baptiste said:

All good fun, accept limitations that exist and adapt.

Sure, otherwise I wouldn't be doing it.  As Mom said the C-600 is a fun race so warrants the small glitches and 2 sleep deprived nights.

The next interesting race is some time away so all good.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jean-Baptiste said:

I think is matter of realization of limitations and plan accordingly.

It used to be a lot slicker than this, it’s only since the last 2-3 upgrades. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hike, Bitches! said:

Well,, I was headed to Africa for a while. :) - would have been less trouble if I'd run aground - the recovery distance would have been a lot shorter. :rolleyes:

Wondered where you were heading.. :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2021 at 7:34 PM, Tunnel Rat said:

Good morning boys and girls.

Well that didn't go exactly according to plan.  Start was 12:00 midnight here, so I dutifully paid my hard earned cash and then set a series of maneuvers that would take me round Mark 1 and have me gybing from Mark 2 towards Mark 3 when I woke up.   Unfortunately I don't think that I (or the extremely smart computer) picked up that I had auto sails engaged and that I would go much quicker with a Code 0 and that I really ought to have gybed towards Mark 3 long before I woke up......  So I woke up in 53xxxth place, having overstood my gybe by about 3 hours.  Ho hum - the joys of playing this game.....

Goals and targets being re-evaluated!

The rankings:

23-Feb      
00:15UTC      
Place SA Name Boat Name Dist to Leader
1 Gufmiester BigBalls 486.56
2 Your Mom Your Mom SA 0.1
3 Blue Mountain YC  shockwave11 0.38
4 Jean-Baptiste HelloKitty-Iceland 0.61
5 Flaming Flaming 1.4
6 viper43 viper640 2.29
7 Wet Hog WetHog-SA 2.8
8 Iced Tea rule69 2.92
9 Headntac Ryoochi 3.35
10 Laser1 Hotfoot 4.12
11 mad Sticky 5.73
12 Marty6 Cambodunum_VSC 6
13 Shorthanded Shorty 11.9
14 PB2207 Chi-2207 13.4
15 Tunnel Rat Mongrel 37.8
16 RIGO Screaming_Eagle 39.7
17 Bump-n-Grind SA_Bump 45.4
18 chuso007 Lateral Festivis 45.8
19 Kapt'n Kirk prowler_1-SA 46.3
20 SteveJH Stephen_1987 72.6
21 Hike, Bitches HikeBitches 141

 

Hey Rat? how hard is it to run this chart again?

Link to post
Share on other sites