AC36: The Match (6-15th March. Reserve days to the 21st)

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And just to add to that record, Mozzy Sails contacted me direct to ask permission to use my photos and even offered to purchase some, by way of compensation. I am more than happy to contribute an

Just for the record, I contacted @erdb @MaxHugen @doroxand @weta27asked if they were happy me using images or graphs etc. I always try to credit them in the video and in the description as agreed.  I

I want to thank all the amazing people I had the pleasure to meet here on Sailing Anarchy during this America's Cup. It's a huge list. Brits, Irish, Kiwis, fellow Italians, French, Dutch, Americans, C

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jean-Baptiste said:

Espresso, sliced duck breast over mâche with figs and hoisin sauce, Calvados.

Ahhhh Ration 24 de Calvi......

Just now, Piet56 said:

Ahhhh Ration 24 de Calvi.....

Un petit déjeuner civilisé à une heure incivile.

30 minutes ago, Tornado-Cat said:

SimonN is a pompeous bullshiter, pretending to know more than he does.

You have spread this shit for years, even though you are totally clueless. Remember when you used to say i didn't know anything about foiling, didn't know any of the people involved with it and was talking out of my arse. History has shown how wrong you were, as you are on almost everything you post.

• Like 2
Just now, wpbeardsley said:

Thanks all - please keep posting for those of us stuck without VPN and who can't watch for another 100 minutes in the States once motocross is done...much appreciated on the play-by-play

ETNZ 250m lead - speed matches...... it's tight mate

LR gained with a really good tack & TNZ had a not great came back to 250m but then TNZ got an extend to lay back out to 300m at top.

ETNZ controlled the start - got the right side

Scored major gains through "righty" wind shifts....

Prada never gave up .... Kiwi's were faster..... all points of sail.......