AC36: The Match (6-15th March. Reserve days to the 21st)

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And just to add to that record, Mozzy Sails contacted me direct to ask permission to use my photos and even offered to purchase some, by way of compensation. I am more than happy to contribute an

Just for the record, I contacted @erdb @MaxHugen @doroxand @weta27asked if they were happy me using images or graphs etc. I always try to credit them in the video and in the description as agreed.  I

I want to thank all the amazing people I had the pleasure to meet here on Sailing Anarchy during this America's Cup. It's a huge list. Brits, Irish, Kiwis, fellow Italians, French, Dutch, Americans, C

Posted Images

Bravi Kiwi, deserved victory. We fight at our best but it was not enough. I congratulate to all of you (except Mrs Tina Symmans of course ;) ). I hope you will continue to honor the legacy of the America's Cup and your competitors also in AC37, and I'm sure that all the rumours we heard about a DoG challenge is simply not true.
Orgoglioso di Luna Rossa. Potevamo quasi vincere anche con un pizzico in meno di velocità. Grazie ragazzi!

• Like 15

Congratulations, where it’s due, kinda sad it’s over though :-( too long to wait till next time and we never got to see them race over 15 kts so the potential performance  was never on show

enjoy the win!

2 minutes ago, strider470 said:

Bravi Kiwi, deserved victory. We fight at our best but it was not enough. I congratulate to all of you (except Mrs Tina Symmans of course ;) ). I hope you will continue to honor the legacy of the America's Cup and your competitors also in AC37, and I'm sure that all the rumours we heard about a DoG challenge is simply not true.
Orgoglioso di Luna Rossa. Potevamo quasi vincere anche con un pizzico in meno di velocità. Grazie ragazzi!

Your team has done your country proud. 

3 minutes ago, strider470 said:

Prada has nothing to apologise for, magnificent opponent and fought right to the end.... absolute quality sailing team (you can leave the legal pricks back in Sardinia please?) well done mate

• Like 3

Well done ETNZ... truly did save the best till last.

Forza Luna Rossa.  Tough, uncompromising competitors on and off the water - the qualities of a true challenger.

Wherever the next Cup happens, you must be there!

If Mr dalton does turn his back on Auckland, then your will be our champion.

Strider and all the Luna Rossa fans.  Thank you for being here.  You have lifted the tone and excitement of this forum.

All the best... now time for a large scotch!

• Like 5

Congrats ETNZ !

And BTW, I've just handed over a challenge on behalf of the Royal Fiji Yacht Squadron, we are in line as #69.

Dalts kissing, embracing, and waving the flag, and seems to be limping. Has he fallen of his bike, again?

• Like 2