Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to be clear. In January, Texas Republicans introduced a bill to secede from the United States. Yesterday, the Texas governor and both senators (including Ted Cruz) asked Biden f

A Houston furniture store opened its doors as a refuge. Thousands came for help. Feb. 18, 2021, 10:33 a.m. ETFeb. 18, 2021 Feb. 18, 2021 By Christine Hauser  

At least AOC is doing something for people in need. Good for her! You are a person that is throwing rocks at someone that is helping. Really? Have you thought that through? Here in NY we have had a ho

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

And she's not only a Latina, but a New York, lesbian, college educated, liberal elite socialist Latina.

I think you are mistaken about her being gay, she is known to be involved with a man. And she is part Jewish, but not apparently enough to have the usual suspects here hate her.

Unfortunately -- and I don't understand why, unless it's some special interests -- she is working against Puerto Rican statehood. She helped sponsor the Puerto Rican Self Determination Act along with Nydia Velazquez, which would move the Puerto Rican statehood vote out of Congress and back to the Puerto Rico for yet another internal vote. They've already voted for statehood three times, I'm not sure why Velazquez and Ocasio-Cortez want them to vote for statehood a fourth time, as a status convention. But politics are weird, twisted things, maybe her support of the PR Self Determination Act was needed to get a vote on one of her projects. I can only guess, but if Puerto Rican statehood fails to happen during the Biden Administration, it seems unlikely that it will ever happen and their future is to be treated as second-class Americans.

There are some NY Puerto Ricans who oppose statehood, it seems to mess with their ideals of their retirement plans there and will bring wealth which can potentially devalue their retirements. But it's critical to get the ball moving for American Samoa, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, Saipan, Tinnian, Washington D.C. and the Marianas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Senator Seditious Maximus said:

Newsflash:  Free-market Capitalism doesn't work.  Neither does trickle-down economics.  Texas, welcome back to reality!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Just saying what people that I know, who live where she is from said..... So.... Just sayin'.

 Personally, I like lesbians. I'd be one myself if I was a woman.

They make me feel so... irrelevant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Senator Seditious Maximus said:

But all y'all were free of that lefty, socialist regulation.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hobie1616 said:

He'd never beat this...

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 5.05.32 AM.jpg

I've got one similar to that. Very handy  when the septic system gets plugged up, and the cleanout guy can't come over for 5 days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

What kind of speed limits do you have to observe while in use?  Keep it under 30 sort of thing?

I find it most comfortable at a dead stop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

What kind of speed limits do you have to observe while in use?  Keep it under 30 sort of thing?

Optional aerodynamic housing.

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 7.47.10 AM.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

He'd never beat this...

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 5.05.32 AM.jpg

Would give a whole new perspective on skid marks at speed if yer not careful.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Texas energy grid CEO says he would've done nothing different in winter storm blackouts

The CEO of the organization that controls the Texas power grid told lawmakers he wouldn't have done anything different during the winter storm last that left millions in the state without power for days.

Bill Magness, the CEO and president of the Energy Reliability Council of Texas, or ERCOT, made the comments on Thursday in a hearing before the Texas State Senate Business and Commerce Committee.

"It's our job to keep the grid balanced, and if I'm looking at it, the problem was at the sites of the various generation," Magness told committee chair John Whitmire, pointing to natural gas supply issues.

"I'd just say, I feel a great deal of responsibility and remorse about the event," Magness said, "but I believe the operators on our team did everything they could have."

Cutting Magness off, Whitmire asked, "But you wouldn't have changed anything in terms of your play calling during those critical hours?"

"As I sit here now, I don’t believe I would, I wouldn’t step in front of them and question their judgment and their experience," Magness said.

The CEO said it would be "on me" if records were to show neglect.

On Wednesday, according to NBC DFW, Magness told Texas legislators that if regulators had waited even five more minutes to implement rolling blackouts, a months long collapse of the power grid could have occurred.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

Texas energy grid CEO says he would've done nothing different in winter storm blackouts

The CEO of the organization that controls the Texas power grid told lawmakers he wouldn't have done anything different during the winter storm last that left millions in the state without power for days.

Bill Magness, the CEO and president of the Energy Reliability Council of Texas, or ERCOT, made the comments on Thursday in a hearing before the Texas State Senate Business and Commerce Committee.

"It's our job to keep the grid balanced, and if I'm looking at it, the problem was at the sites of the various generation," Magness told committee chair John Whitmire, pointing to natural gas supply issues.

"I'd just say, I feel a great deal of responsibility and remorse about the event," Magness said, "but I believe the operators on our team did everything they could have."

Cutting Magness off, Whitmire asked, "But you wouldn't have changed anything in terms of your play calling during those critical hours?"

"As I sit here now, I don’t believe I would, I wouldn’t step in front of them and question their judgment and their experience," Magness said.

The CEO said it would be "on me" if records were to show neglect.

On Wednesday, according to NBC DFW, Magness told Texas legislators that if regulators had waited even five more minutes to implement rolling blackouts, a months long collapse of the power grid could have occurred.

I retired a few years ago from the regional, regulated utility connected to the eastern grid.  In my opinion, Magness is sort of correct.  As I understand how ERCOT operates, they don't own the facilities or the generation, only coordinate and operate it.  I think the blame is being thrown in the wrong direction.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 3to1 said:

it'd be funny to force assholes like bolsonaro and cruz to anally rape each other at gun point.

What makes you think force would be needed? I bet they'd be eager for the chance

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bridhb said:

I retired a few years ago from the regional, regulated utility connected to the eastern grid.  In my opinion, Magness is sort of correct.  As I understand how ERCOT operates, they don't own the facilities or the generation, only coordinate and operate it.  I think the blame is being thrown in the wrong direction.

Except the lack of generation and back up systems would seem to me to be directly related to the management of the system overall.  Claiming you did what you could when the house was on fire is not equivalent to making sure your smoke detectors have batteries.  One can prevent the fire and one is a reaction after it's too late.  Or am I barking up the wrong tree believe ERCOT was responsible to make sure the operators had enough backup power capability?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Except the lack of generation and back up systems would seem to me to be directly related to the management of the system overall.  Claiming you did what you could when the house was on fire is not equivalent to making sure your smoke detectors have batteries.  One can prevent the fire and one is a reaction after it's too late.  Or am I barking up the wrong tree believe ERCOT was responsible to make sure the operators had enough backup power capability?

And making sure the grid has both robustness and redundancy

Those things are expensive. That money would be much better put in the pockets of the corporate officers.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hasher said:

When the snow plows don't clear the street, mayors lose elections.  Why is that?

And they can't fuck up even once, it shows their lack of preparedness.

Long before Shaggy moved to Colorado, we had a certain Mayor Bill McNichols, beloved as a mayor could be, they even named our colosseum after him while he was still in office. He plowed the streets like a motherfucker, kept the office for over ten years.

And then one winter storm, we got two feet of snow and he hadn't planned for that much snow, it took days to dig out. By the next election, Mayor Bill was out on his ass, beaten by Federico Pena.

Why?

Because voters remember inconvenience more than they remember failure, incompetence or morass. Inconvenience seems to stay with a person. I could ask my old bartender about that day back in 1982 that he couldn't make it into the bar, and he would still remember, and be a little bitter at the memory of Mayor Bill, to boot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, mikewof said:

And they can't fuck up even once, it shows their lack of preparedness.

Long before Shaggy moved to Colorado, we had a certain Mayor Bill McNichols, beloved as a mayor could be, they even named our colosseum after him while he was still in office. He plowed the streets like a motherfucker, kept the office for over ten years.

And then one winter storm, we got two feet of snow and he hadn't planned for that much snow, it took days to dig out. By the next election, Mayor Bill was out on his ass, beaten by Federico Pena.

Why?

Because voters remember inconvenience more than they remember failure, incompetence or morass. Inconvenience seems to stay with a person. I could ask my old bartender about that day back in 1982 that he couldn't make it into the bar, and he would still remember, and be a little bitter at the memory of Mayor Bill, to boot.

Love is temporary.  Ask my last wife.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 12:39 PM, SloopJonB said:

Cruz calling someone else an asshole. :lol:

And is it just me or does his house seem kinda nothing for someone who pulls in as much money as he does?

Is he spending it on hookers & blow?

I have no respect for the senator, but like all of his ilk he does have the expense of needing two residences.   I've argued before Congress should learn about zoom.   Congress critters should live in their own districts and force the lobbyists to travel.   Let them crash overnight in the marine barracks for the state of the union and other ceremonial events (but not officers' housing.   They don't deserve anything too nice).   

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lark said:

I have no respect for the senator, but like all of his ilk he does have the expense of needing two residences.   I've argued before Congress should learn about zoom.   Congress critters should live in their own districts and force the lobbyists to travel.   Let them crash overnight in the marine barracks for the state of the union and other ceremonial events (but not officers' housing.   They don't deserve anything too nice).   

His wife is a managing partner of the Houston office of GS.  She’s got to be pulling down at least $500 - 700K. That’s about what a managing partner of a Big 4 accounting firm would make in the nations 4 largest city.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Grrr... said:

Except the lack of generation and back up systems would seem to me to be directly related to the management of the system overall.  Claiming you did what you could when the house was on fire is not equivalent to making sure your smoke detectors have batteries.  One can prevent the fire and one is a reaction after it's too late.  Or am I barking up the wrong tree believe ERCOT was responsible to make sure the operators had enough backup power capability?

The only reason our utility had reserves or back ups is regulatory requirement, which from what I understand,  the Texas system does not have.  It is very expensive to construct and maintain those non revenue producing reserves which have to be justified and approved by the regulatory agencies to pass the cost to the customer.  Even with that, and connection to the eastern system, we had a local system wide failure for a few days, several years ago, when a major transmission line, overloaded by cold weather, sagged down and contacted some vegetation, which was there due to poor transmission corridor maintenance.  We disconnected from the eastern system immediately so our local problem would not be a "half the nation" problem.  Reading what ERCOT did, it appears they performed the best they could with what they had.  What they had was shit, and not sure that was ERCOT's fault, but possibly Texas's not properly regulating a necessary utility.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Is he going to act "precedential"?  You know, toss rolls of paper towels?

Biden Arrives In Houston To Check On Recovery From Deadly Winter Storms

Paper towels may be dispensable, but they are also quite indispensable.  I know that Biden doesn't tote what he thinks of as a disposable cum dumpster like little don.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mad said:

As confirmed if you ask Mikeys wife.

I am certain he has a wonderful life.  The girl will always be put to sleep by his mumblings.  Isn't love great?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hasher said:

I am certain he has a wonderful life.  The girl will always be put to sleep by his mumblings.  Isn't love great?

I refer to my last post. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Texas, always at the forefront of stupid.

 

Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced an end to the Texas statewide mask mandate, effective immediately. He also announced that Texas will 100% reopen effective Mar 10th.

Source: Houston Chronicle
 

Gov. Greg Abbott announced the end of the statewide mask mandate Tuesday. 

He also announced that businesses can soon open at 100 percent capacity March 10. In a speech to the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce, Abbott declared that "state mandates are no longer needed" following promising COVID-19 numbers over the last few days. 

"Too many Texans have been sidelined from opportunity," Abbott said. "... This must end. It is now time to open Texas 100 percent." 

Any local order mandating masks is no longer valid, Abbott said. A local county judge may order restrictions if regional COVID-19 hospitalizations reach 15 percent.



Read more: https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/mask-mandate-ends-business-open-15994001.php 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Texas, always at the forefront of stupid.

"Oh, great, our rate of descent is slowing.  Y'all can take off your parachutes now."

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Texas, always at the forefront of stupid.

 

Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced an end to the Texas statewide mask mandate, effective immediately. He also announced that Texas will 100% reopen effective Mar 10th.

Source: Houston Chronicle
 

Gov. Greg Abbott announced the end of the statewide mask mandate Tuesday. 

He also announced that businesses can soon open at 100 percent capacity March 10. In a speech to the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce, Abbott declared that "state mandates are no longer needed" following promising COVID-19 numbers over the last few days. 

"Too many Texans have been sidelined from opportunity," Abbott said. "... This must end. It is now time to open Texas 100 percent." 

Any local order mandating masks is no longer valid, Abbott said. A local county judge may order restrictions if regional COVID-19 hospitalizations reach 15 percent.



Read more: https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/mask-mandate-ends-business-open-15994001.php 

 

Things were starting to go well and needed to be fucked up.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Texas, always at the forefront of stupid.

 

Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced an end to the Texas statewide mask mandate, effective immediately. He also announced that Texas will 100% reopen effective Mar 10th.

Source: Houston Chronicle
 

Gov. Greg Abbott announced the end of the statewide mask mandate Tuesday. 

He also announced that businesses can soon open at 100 percent capacity March 10. In a speech to the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce, Abbott declared that "state mandates are no longer needed" following promising COVID-19 numbers over the last few days. 

"Too many Texans have been sidelined from opportunity," Abbott said. "... This must end. It is now time to open Texas 100 percent." 

Any local order mandating masks is no longer valid, Abbott said. A local county judge may order restrictions if regional COVID-19 hospitalizations reach 15 percent.



Read more: https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/mask-mandate-ends-business-open-15994001.php 

 

Look at the upside - a future with fewer Texans.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

Look at the upside - a future with fewer Texans.

Should put a little less demand on the power grid. 

But less people probably means cleaner air.   I don't think Abbott thought this all the way through.  I suppose if the air gets cleaner he could mandate the burning of tires.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Things were starting to go well and needed to be fucked up.

 

A politician has moments when the people need to forget the last fuck up. This is one such moment.

This is Greg Abbot if you ever have the good fortune to see him in a cross walk.

 

Gov. Greg Abbott said Texans know how to prevent the spread of COVID-19 without a mask mandate.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Somebody had to be the first to jump in the water and see if the shark had gone.   I'm glad Texas answered the call.

maxresdefault.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are the current hospitalization rates in Texas. 15% allows local officials to create local mandates.   Will be interesting to see the data in say 5-6 weeks from now. 100% opening next week. Not many people have the vaccine in TX yet. And reporting 273 deaths today so far (its still a bit early), Tuesday is always a weird day, sometimes they lump in missing deaths from the weekend, sometimes they dont. Tomorrow and Thursday are more stable.

    2021-03-01
A. Amarillo 9.36%
B. Lubbock 7.69%
C. Wichita Falls 4.16%
D. Abilene 4.49%
E. Dallas/Ft. Worth 10.67%
F. Paris 11.13%
G. Longview/Tyler 10.26%
H. Lufkin 14.63%
I. El Paso 20.46%
J. Midland/Odessa 6.03%
K. San Angelo 6.25%
L. Belton/Killeen 9.64%
M. Waco 10.22%
N. Bryan/College Station 12.80%
O. Austin 9.34%
P. San Antonio 10.88%
Q. Houston 13.19%
R. Galveston 15.77%
S. Victoria 18.12%
T. Laredo 12.42%
U. Corpus Christi 10.26%
V. Lower Rio Grande Valley 13.85%
Total Statewide Total 11.49%

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not content with trying to have the State freeze to death in the dark...TX Gov Abbott turns to the former guy and worlds best pandemic expert and says "hold my beer......."

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

 

Pretty accurate. If we can nail this fucking thing now, when we're just about to get 'er done, then this little virus can't evolve. But NOOOO. Besides, this is a gift from god, viruses don't evolve. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, dfw_sailor said:

Here are the current hospitalization rates in Texas. 15% allows local officials to create local mandates.   Will be interesting to see the data in say 5-6 weeks from now. 100% opening next week. Not many people have the vaccine in TX yet. And reporting 273 deaths today so far (its still a bit early), Tuesday is always a weird day, sometimes they lump in missing deaths from the weekend, sometimes they dont. Tomorrow and Thursday are more stable.

    2021-03-01
A. Amarillo 9.36%
B. Lubbock 7.69%
C. Wichita Falls 4.16%
D. Abilene 4.49%
E. Dallas/Ft. Worth 10.67%
F. Paris 11.13%
G. Longview/Tyler 10.26%
H. Lufkin 14.63%
I. El Paso 20.46%
J. Midland/Odessa 6.03%
K. San Angelo 6.25%
L. Belton/Killeen 9.64%
M. Waco 10.22%
N. Bryan/College Station 12.80%
O. Austin 9.34%
P. San Antonio 10.88%
Q. Houston 13.19%
R. Galveston 15.77%
S. Victoria 18.12%
T. Laredo 12.42%
U. Corpus Christi 10.26%
V. Lower Rio Grande Valley 13.85%
Total Statewide Total 11.49%

 

Is this the rate of hospitalization of those diagnosed with Trump Fever? or is it capacity of the ICU taken up by Trump Fever victims?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

These people are setting new benchmarks on the stupid scale. I guess we now get to see the power of prayer in action.

Already did. God let hell freeze over. For a few days, anyway. Just a taste of things to come.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I think I may know every  nice person in Texas.   

Both of them. 

You must know Teresa then. There's another?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

You must know Teresa then. There's another?

Yeah, Mary Jo.  She runs that cathouse near El Paso.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, P_Wop said:
13 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

You must know Teresa then. There's another?

Yeah, Mary Jo.  She runs that cathouse near El Paso.

My friend Leslie lives in Lipan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Pretty accurate. If we can nail this fucking thing now, when we're just about to get 'er done, then this little virus can't evolve. But NOOOO. Besides, this is a gift from god, viruses don't evolve. 

The only way to beat Abbott is by refusing to inoculate any new recipients for covid. The beatdown would be huge, but the medical community would take a Hippocratic hit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

My friend Leslie lives in Lipan.

Sounds like it's in some Third World somewhere. They should change the name to Americanbygod.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Is this the rate of hospitalization of those diagnosed with Trump Fever? or is it capacity of the ICU taken up by Trump Fever victims?

Hospital beds.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Governor Abbot once again proves what an ass he is.

If those Right wingers would actually make factual posts and not invent crazy, delusional, dangerous lies, there wouldn't be a problem.  But the Righties love the cult of victimhood.  It's so unfair!  

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-greg-abbott-social-media-conservative-bias-censorship-law/

 

Con alone.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

A Mexican restaurant in Texas kept its mask rule. People threatened to call ICE on the staff.

When the coronavirus pandemic hit and restaurant owners faced difficult decisions, the Richards family that owns Picos, a Mexican restaurant in Houston, quickly adapted to continue sharing their Latin cuisine — from selling to-go margarita kits to stationing a mariachi band at the curbside pickup.

This week, after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) said Tuesday that he would rescind the statewide mask mandate while the vast majority of residents remain unvaccinated, the tough choice to enforce public health guidance fell to business owners, and Picos announced it would continue requiring masks. But, after such a challenging year, the reaction to their decision was disheartening, co-owner Monica Richards said: Several people sent hateful messages through social media and called the restaurant, threatening to report staffers to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“It was just horrific,” Richards said. “People don’t understand unless you’re in our business what it felt like, how hard it was to go through everything we went through during covid. For people to be negative toward us for trying to remain safe, so that this doesn’t continue to happen, just makes zero sense to us.”

Another Houston Mexican restaurant, Cantina Barba, received similar intimidating messages, and staff have been bullied by some screaming customers who refused to wear masks while it was required statewide, co-owner Steven O’Sullivan said.

“This has been ongoing through covid,” O’Sullivan said. “We’ve had threats of calling ICE. I had one guy just stand there and berate one of my bartenders and tell her ‘you’re an absolute idiot, you don’t know what you’re doing. If you think these masks are going to save your life, you’re stupid’ blah, blah, blah. Nobody wants to deal with that stuff.”

One employee of Grand Prize Bar in December had to get stitches after he was hit in the head with a glass by a maskless customer he approached, Houston Police said.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

“This has been ongoing through covid,” O’Sullivan said. “We’ve had threats of calling ICE. I had one guy just stand there and berate one of my bartenders and tell her ‘you’re an absolute idiot, you don’t know what you’re doing. If you think these masks are going to save your life, you’re stupid’ blah, blah, blah. Nobody wants to deal with that stuff.”

One employee of Grand Prize Bar in December had to get stitches after he was hit in the head with a glass by a maskless customer he approached, Houston Police said.

 

And some people think there's no good use for Tazers...

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Venom said:

 

Why would the Dems bother?  The Texans are killing themselves with freeze outs and pandemic ignorance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

Why would the Dems bother?  The Texans are killing themselves with freeze outs and pandemic ignorance.

True, however a little harm coming to Vermin would be very acceptable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, benwynn said:

Nothing starts off the week like a dose of the Jimmy Dore Victimhood Show.  

Are you a victim or just some Kool-Aid drinking half-wit with zero critical thinking skills parreting leftist diversion tactics designed for a preschooler level thought process? Because hands down you are as predictable as a barn yard pig, Ben. Now go back to your room, put on your thinking cap and get a clue because you're actually the victim here Ben not Jimmy Dore. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Venom said:

Are you a victim or just some Kool-Aid drinking half-wit with zero critical thinking skills parreting leftist diversion tactics designed for a preschooler level thought process? Because hands down you are as predictable as a barn yard pig, Ben. Now go back to your room, put on your thinking cap and get a clue because you're actually the victim here Ben not Jimmy Dore. 

Yikes.  You sound triggered. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

I thought you’d been flicked.

SAD!

I also thought you got "flicked" until i realized you are on my blocked list. DUH. You should try using it if my posts trigger and upset you so much. It's really just that simple Faker. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Venom said:

I also thought you got "flicked" until i realized you are on my blocked list. DUH. You should try using it if my posts trigger and upset you so much. It's really just that simple Faker. 

You are.  But I reserve the option of looking in occasionally for shits and giggles. 
Also you forgot the stupid emoji.

Slipping!

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Venom said:

Are you a victim or just some Kool-Aid drinking half-wit with zero critical thinking skills parreting leftist diversion tactics designed for a preschooler level thought process? Because hands down you are as predictable as a barn yard pig, Ben. Now go back to your room, put on your thinking cap and get a clue because you're actually the victim here Ben not Jimmy Dore. 

Somebody's got a serious hard on for Jimmy Dore.

Otherwise, it appears you answered the question for me.  You say I'm a victim.  (If you could share what I am a victim of, that would be great.)   What gave it away that I'm not the second option?  The fact that I can spell parroting correctly?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2021 at 6:53 PM, Ishmael said:

Sounds like it's in some Third World somewhere. They should change the name to Americanbygod.

Americanbygod indeed.

GOP Texas lawmaker introduces bill to allow death penalty for women who have abortions

A Republican lawmaker in Texas has introduced a bill that would allow the death penalty for women who have abortions. 

"Today, I filed HB 3326 to Abolish Abortion in Texas," Texas State Rep. Bryan Slaton (R) said on Twitter. 

"The bill will end the discriminatory practice of terminating the life of innocent children, and will guarantee the equal protection of the laws to all Texans, no matter how small," he said 
 

Under HB 3326, a person who has an abortion or performs an abortion could be charged with assault or homicide, which is punishable by death, the Texas Tribune reported.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-texas-lawmaker-introduces-bill-to-allow-death-penalty-for-women-who-have-abortions/ar-BB1eqcIB?li=BBnbfcQ&ocid=DELLDHP 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Americanbygod indeed.

GOP Texas lawmaker introduces bill to allow death penalty for women who have abortions

A Republican lawmaker in Texas has introduced a bill that would allow the death penalty for women who have abortions. 

"Today, I filed HB 3326 to Abolish Abortion in Texas," Texas State Rep. Bryan Slaton (R) said on Twitter. 

"The bill will end the discriminatory practice of terminating the life of innocent children, and will guarantee the equal protection of the laws to all Texans, no matter how small," he said 
 

Under HB 3326, a person who has an abortion or performs an abortion could be charged with assault or homicide, which is punishable by death, the Texas Tribune reported.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-texas-lawmaker-introduces-bill-to-allow-death-penalty-for-women-who-have-abortions/ar-BB1eqcIB?li=BBnbfcQ&ocid=DELLDHP 

Cause the way to respect life is to end it at the hands of the state. 1984 indeed

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Americanbygod indeed.

GOP Texas lawmaker introduces bill to allow death penalty for women who have abortions

A Republican lawmaker in Texas has introduced a bill that would allow the death penalty for women who have abortions. 

"Today, I filed HB 3326 to Abolish Abortion in Texas," Texas State Rep. Bryan Slaton (R) said on Twitter. 

"The bill will end the discriminatory practice of terminating the life of innocent children, and will guarantee the equal protection of the laws to all Texans, no matter how small," he said 
 

Under HB 3326, a person who has an abortion or performs an abortion could be charged with assault or homicide, which is punishable by death, the Texas Tribune reported.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-texas-lawmaker-introduces-bill-to-allow-death-penalty-for-women-who-have-abortions/ar-BB1eqcIB?li=BBnbfcQ&ocid=DELLDHP 

To be fair, they should also kill the father. And maybe both his and her parents.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Kyle Trask, 2nd round at best.  SAD!

Tom Brady 7th round draft pick not too shabby.  Kyle has a chance to be great especially if he lands with the Steelers as Big Bens replacement.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Republicans just get crazier and crazier.  Beginning to be that if you don’t peg the upper limit on the nutso meter you can’t run as a Republican.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

To be fair, they should also kill the father. And maybe both his and her parents.

You know how I can tell you aren't a republican?  You think small.

sins of the fathers will fall on the backs of their children, yea unto the seventh generation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Grrr... said:
7 hours ago, Ishmael said:

To be fair, they should also kill the father. And maybe both his and her parents.

You know how I can tell you aren't a republican?  You think small.

sins of the fathers will fall on the backs of their children, yea unto the seventh generation.

Indeed.

Whenever so it happeneth that a woman has an abortion, thou shalt killeth her and her other children and the father(s) of all her children. Also shalt thou killeth the parents of the woman and fathers, and the grandparents, and great-grandparents, and great-great-grandparents, and great-great-great-grandparents, and great-great-great-great-grandparents, and great-great-great-great-grandparents.

If it so happeneth that any of these may already have died, diggeth them up and killeth them again

(Vacuosity 5:11)

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Indeed.

Whenever so it happeneth that a woman has an abortion, thou shalt killeth her and her other children and the father(s) of all her children. Also shalt thou killeth the parents of the woman and fathers, and the grandparents, and great-grandparents, and great-great-grandparents, and great-great-great-grandparents, and great-great-great-great-grandparents, and great-great-great-great-grandparents.

If it so happeneth that any of these may already have died, diggeth them up and killeth them again

(Vacuosity 5:11)

- DSK

Gonna be SOL if they were cremated, hey...

Anyway, why go backward when you can go side-wards. What about siblings then cousins and cousins' parents? Horizontal equity, baby.

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Gonna be SOL if they were cremated, hey...

Anyway, why go backward when you can go side-wards. What about siblings then cousins and cousins' parents? Horizontal equity, baby.

FKT

You too could be a prophet, my son

- DSK