No you dick

it was set up at the start of the pandemic to produce sanitiser FREE for any hospitals/organisations that needed it. 

They had the capability to set up factories in the U.K. and the USA to help people for FREE and you think it’s a shitty move... 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, JALhazmat said:

No you dick

it was set up at the start of the pandemic to produce sanitiser FREE for any hospitals/organisations that needed it. 

They had the capability to set up factories in the U.K. and the USA to help people for FREE and you think it’s a shitty move... 

And INEOS donated 100m to help.

8 hours ago, WCB said:

Anybody notice that they added the word "Hygienics" below Ineos in the cockpit?  A feeble attempt to white-wash their image that, and I agree with, drives the @Editor crazy?  America's Cup hand sanitizer for everybody!

https://www.ineos.com/businesses/ineos-hygienics/ 

Feeble attempt to be critical with no facts^^^^.

• Like 3

The whole mental tizzy that the under-educated get themselves into over fracking is incredibly overblown these days.  It was a pretty dirty business in the early days, it's not now...  and I say that as someone who's heavily invested in renewable energy.

Anyhow when the editor starts sailing boats handcrafted from sustainably harvested unicorn fur or whatever instead of oil and natural gas, then he's free to moralize w/o being a hypocrite.

• Like 1

Ha!  You Brits are some seriously nationalistic crazies.  If we had Exxon/Mobil come out with some hand sanitizer we'd call it like it is.  We wouldn't bend over, grab our ankles while saying how great fracking is.  

However, I'm not surprised at this at all.  Seeing the angry commentary you Brits have for the Italians, I get it...it hurts that you've literally never won the trophy that you started and it's called the America's Cup to boot.  So much pain over so many years.  I feel for you.  

• Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, WCB said:

Ha!  You Brits are some seriously nationalistic crazies.  If we had Exxon/Mobil come out with some hand sanitizer we'd call it like it is.  We wouldn't bend over, grab our ankles while saying how great fracking is.  

However, I'm not surprised at this at all.  Seeing the angry commentary you Brits have for the Italians, I get it...it hurts that you've literally never won the trophy that you started and it's called the America's Cup to boot.  So much pain over so many years.  I feel for you.  

I am French, just man up, admit you wrong and move on. Ineos did the right thing during a bad time. 

Just as suggestion I would not be calling another country "nationalist crazies" when USA elect Trump.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, WCB said:

As of late 2019, fracking is dead and buried in the UK. Is not going to happen under this government and certainly would not happen under another. 

You really are a fact-free zone.

21 hours ago, WCB said:

Would you mind moving to a different country?  We have enough self absorbed pricks in the United States already.  It would really serve to balance the equation if we could stick you into, say, Canada.

On 2/22/2021 at 5:25 PM, WCB said:

Named after the boat not the hillbilly part of the world you come from.

6 hours ago, sailor-cfn said:

Which was named for a part of the world, which was named for an Italian sailor, bringing this all full circle.

When Prada win it can be renamed the Amerigo's Cup.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Grrr... said:

we'd call it like it is

Plenty of Prada shame over the years including this in 2020 FFS: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/02/05/prada-blackface-settlement/ and perhaps given Matteo Salvini's prominence who makes our never-elected rightwing nut job Nigel Farage look like Noddy it would be wise to clean out your own stable a little.

Ineos weren't very good at fracking - a comment which leads itself to obvious comeback about their performance elsewhere. The big supporters of fracking like rabbits are the DeVos family which funded America Magic and Donald Trump and of course the daughter-kidnapping owners of Emirates Airlines which love a good hard frack. https://www.dubaipetroleum.ae/innovation-technology/technology-now/hydraulic-fracturing/

8 minutes ago, KingMonkey said:

Plenty of Prada shame over the years including this in 2020 FFS: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/02/05/prada-blackface-settlement/ and perhaps given Matteo Salvini's prominence who makes our never-elected rightwing nut job Nigel Farage look like Noddy it would be wise to clean out your own stable a little.

Ineos weren't very good at fracking - a comment which leads itself to obvious comeback about their performance elsewhere. The big supporters of fracking like rabbits are the DeVos family which funded America Magic and Donald Trump and of course the daughter-kidnapping owners of Emirates Airlines which love a good hard frack. https://www.dubaipetroleum.ae/innovation-technology/technology-now/hydraulic-fracturing/

I think you messed up your quote - I didn't say that.

16 minutes ago, KingMonkey said:

our never-elected rightwing nut job Nigel Farage

Unfortunately not entirely true. Elected as an MEP, 4 times. For the avoidance of doubt, I would not piss on him if he were on fire.

2 hours ago, dogwatch said:

Elected as an MEP, 4 times

Yes true... was alluding to his seven failed attempts to become a UK MP.

Grr - not sure what I did as was just quoting from the text above, apologies. 

6 hours ago, dogwatch said:

Unfortunately not entirely true. Elected as an MEP, 4 times. For the avoidance of doubt, I would not piss on him if he were on fire.

mee neether

but at any uther tym ....

• Like 3
On 2/24/2021 at 12:34 PM, dogwatch said:

I’d consider it, if I’d been drinking petrol. 

On 2/24/2021 at 2:42 PM, KingMonkey said:

Yes true... was alluding to his seven failed attempts to become a UK MP.

Grr - not sure what I did as was just quoting from the text above, apologies. 

image.jpeg