Is Jack Sparrow (more) mentally ill?

5 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

I've discovered a good way to stop Jack from posting.

Ask him a question.

Really. Questions are your beloved leaders forte after being responsible for 90% of the nations death toll..

IMG_20210301_144407.jpg.3b4ba68e9d7e5ab1cc04e39f1cce7a40.jpg

IMG_20210222_231829.thumb.jpg.fe8bae8a639abc3f8f54aa7caae2dc03.jpg

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From the mythical front page... The people you meet on a Sailing forum... I am sure we all wonder about the many characters that post in the forums - So who are the clever, the weird,

Honest opinion here.....   Jack Sparrow has the most boring repetitive hard to read bullshit posts, I cant be fucked reading his shit. LB 15 Also has boring bullshit posts but sometimes

I'll take 15secs in a site that has a post ignored every 0.00004sec.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

I don't think "won the day" is as prestigious as you make it out to be.

I won a few purely trolling.

I thought it was worth the effort!

Controversial Posts is still a cunt

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

They do make good beer commercials, too bad they make shite beer..

We make plenty of fine beer. We export the shite stuff to the idiots that will drink it...

I am not sure what beer Jack drinks, but it sure gives him a boner for Angela Merkel. 

Jesus Christ..  you two and Mikie are why I left the covid thread...  Keep it over there...

I find with some threads you can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave. 

4 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

They do make good beer commercials, too bad they make shite beer..

Keep casting mate, you may get a bite. We have a old gropper under the jetty that we feed every day.

6008D1DD-E0A8-4A0B-A876-87C0FFCC3383.gif

3 hours ago, Weyalan said:

We make plenty of fine beer. We export the shite stuff to the idiots that will drink it...

Is it true that VB is really made by a bunch of ozzies drinking Guinness and then pissing into a bottle with a green label?

12 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Really. Questions are your beloved leaders forte after being responsible for 90% of the nations death toll..

IMG_20210301_144407.jpg.3b4ba68e9d7e5ab1cc04e39f1cce7a40.jpg

IMG_20210222_231829.thumb.jpg.fe8bae8a639abc3f8f54aa7caae2dc03.jpg

Not my beloved leader.

As for your 90%, nursing homes. That's the feds.

But you know that.

It's why we laugh and laugh.

Afternoon everyone- time for today's update as we seek answers to the original posters question.

As always our man behind the Keyboard won the day with 29 new cases posts in the last 24 hours, bringing his total to 36 310 posts in under 7 years. Today's stats lifts the 4 day rolling average to just under 30 posts each day, 16 posts more than his career average. This great result comes after some seriously heavy lifting by Jack overnight and in the wee hours of this morning. Annalists have noted that they have not seen such a sustained post count from Jack since the great Sydney to Hobart AIS protest thread a few years back. Google had to shut the server for maintenance after that thread flamed out.

Even more remarkable is that Jack achieved all this while undertaking one of his internet ocean sailing passages. 

In covid news once again Queensland have reported now new infections and the Death toll remains at 6 or .11 deaths per 100K population.

Stay with us throughout the night to watch the great man at his work.

7 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Not my beloved leader

Ha ha

7 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

As for your 90%, nursing homes. That's the feds

Now the switcharoo.

No I said 90% Australia death toll and health care is the states responsibility and that includes states keeping virus out of Fed funded/facilitated nursing homes. Your boy failed as it couldn't stop that. 

19 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

your beloved leaders forte after being responsible for 90% of the nations death toll..

Keep bullshitting bullshitter.

38 minutes ago, Baconator said:

Well getting a root or being fucked.. whatever.      ... But it does mean he was as popular as you...

Tells me 50% love/ hate you both.

I didn’t know that there was a popularity contest going on. Are you throwing your hat in the ring? You don’t seem to have made many friends in your short time here, Streaky. 

18 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Ha ha

Now the switcharoo.

No I said 90% Australia death toll and health care is the states responsibility and that includes states keeping virus out of Fed funded/facilitated nursing homes. Your boy failed as it couldn't stop that. 

Keep bullshitting bullshitter.

It is one thing to quote yourself Jack but now you are talking to yourself as well?

097A1889-EA32-43CC-9B1C-1C331F9D3D64.jpeg

From the empathy and Aussie mateship file. 

On 2/8/2021 at 1:15 PM, LB 15 said:

I agree that Scomo needs to do something about quarantine. Like stop it completely for now. Lock the doors until we have all been jabbed, then only let the cunts in who have had it. If they have to pay for it, then stiff shit. It will still be less than what it costs to get that facebook selfie on top of the Eiffel tower.

If all these people 'stranded' overseas love Australia so much, they can prove it by not risking the lives of all their countrymen AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY.

No one put a gun at their heads and made them go overseas.

"No one put a gun at their heads and made them go overseas"       LB 15 

IMG_20210302_113928.jpg.5bb6be39e410259081a0f8a8e204b226.jpg962409787_LBIstillcallaustraliahome.jpg.ed1719d5652dce5056021d23bebbbbd8.jpg

"If all these people 'stranded' overseas love Australia so much, they can prove it by not risking the lives of all their countrymen AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY." LB 15 (his emphasis)

- 30 Jan 2021 WHO declare a major public health emergency of international concern (PHEIC). 

- 1 February - Persons from mainland China banned from entering Aust.

3 February - LB leaves Australia for UK 1 week, then Nth Italy 3 weeks via Singapore with NO MASK.

- I March - LB & family leave Milan to RETURN home.

- Week 1 March - LB is very sick and claims all family have it. Tests negative.

- Week 1 March -  Overseas Australians who are resident overseas asked to STAY PUT by PM & DFAT to enable TOURISTS like LB to return.

- March - LB & family were part of  921,950 March arrivals into Australia.

- April - ONLY 21,170 OR 900K LESS arrival places after border closed on 20 March and Quarantine commenced on 29 March.

- 29 March is when the stranded became stranded a year ago when border closure on 20 March caused flight cancellations then mandatory state controlled Quarantine and insufficient capacity commenced on 29 March. LB's home state of QLD the worse.

"If all these people 'stranded' overseas love Australia so much, they can prove it by not risking the lives of all their countrymen AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY." LB 15 (his emphasis)...

.2020 & 2021 - Since his return home in March LB is telling this  fellow Australian stranded number of 41,000 by Govt registration to STAY THE FUCK AWAY from their country and his state.  A state who sends a third of their overseas residents interstate for Quarantine for that state to take the infection risk.

IMG_20210228_113614.jpg.399255fd83e807b9ea2cdc38d6ad4506.jpg

"QLD only has only half that" - "QLD  1.1.......has a record that is twice as good" - "Total remains at 6".- "Yet only 6 deaths.The lowest per million population death rate* on earth"  - "We have recorded 1/5th of the NZ death toll (6 deaths) -  "Deaths per million population QLD 1.1" - "And yet only 6 deaths. The lowest number of any state. Go figure". -  "Deaths per million population QLD 1.1" -  "but they 5 times more deaths... with a smaller population." - "I don't understand how anyone can be living more 'covid normal' than we are right now."....LB 15

14 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I didn’t know that there was a popularity contest going on. Are you throwing your hat in the ring? You don’t seem to have made many friends in your short time here, Streaky. 

Whose here to compromise thier beliefs to make friends?...   Oh that's right most people !

You're right I'm not here to suck up to idiots, or agree for the sake of agreeing... Fuck that, that's what most followers do.

Most here post crap and agree for the sake of image ahead of any substance or true belief.

Then there's the guys that joke about everything just to be liked.

You're a blend of both.

• Downvote 2
Just now, Baconator said:

Whose gear to compromise thier beliefs to make friends?...   Oh that's right most people !

You're right I'm not here to suck up to idiots, or agree for the sake of agreeing... Fuck that, that's what most followers do.

Mist here post crap and agree for the sake of image ahead of any substance or true belief.

You're a blend of both.

So how come you have started 3 new threads today blossom? 2 about the same thing within 6 minutes of each other. What’s caused your sudden onset of butthurt? Wait...I see you joined the forum just as Jack’s lunacy started in May....and you have suddenly developed a stiffy for me...I wonder...

5 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:

I’m betting Jack does

He certainly has plenty of socks.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

So how come you have started 3 new threads today blossom? 2 about the same thing within 6 minutes of each other. What’s caused your sudden onset of butthurt? Wait...I see you joined the forum just as Jack’s lunacy started in May....and you have suddenly developed a stiffy for me...I wonder...

Nothing to do with Jack ...  He can fight his own battles...  But I hate people that start posts that pick on a guy just because he is a bit passionate about stuff... Especially making out he has mental issues... That's just mean spirited and wrong.

Anyway... I'mJust enjoying the fact Ardern is now being exposed as the fake she is.....

My moment in the sun....  

• Downvote 2
1 minute ago, Baconator said:

My moment in the sun....  

You go girl. Enjoy your 15 secs of fame. 

10 hours ago, Baconator said:

Whose here to compromise thier beliefs to make friends?...   Oh that's right most people !

Most here post crap and agree for the sake of image ahead of any substance or true belief.

You're a blend of both.

You have 93 downvotes in under 300 posts.

Not bad, not bad at all.

lol

On 2/11/2021 at 4:00 PM, LB 15 said:

.....I don't understand why Jack now hates this country so much... 

So its over to you Jack... 

LB I don't hate my country, I don't hate my people. 

Love it and them generally to bits

You on the other hand are a 'gold rolled -hypocrytical - fellow citizen hating - ungreatful to them - cunt'.

"No one put a gun at their heads and made them go overseas"    LB 15  8 February 2021

image.png.22568c6d2b9d3bdbab0fd8f706431db4.png

- Week 1 March 2021 -  Overseas Australians who are resident overseas asked to STAY PUT by PM & DFAT to enable TOURISTS like LB to return to Australia.

- March 2021 LB & family were part of  921,950 March arrivals into Australia.

- April 2021 - ONLY 21,170 OR 900,780 LESS arrivals after border closed on 20 March, flights and Quarantine commenced on 29 March with limited places.

- There are TODAY 41,000 'stranded Australians' overseas registered with the Government one year later.

"If all these people 'stranded' overseas love Australia so much, they can prove it by not risking the lives of all their countrymen AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY."  (his emphasis)  LB 15   8 February 2021

The lowest per million population death rate* on earth"  - "We have recorded 1/5th of the NZ death toll (6 deaths) -  "Deaths per million population QLD 1.1" - "And yet only 6 deaths. The lowest number of any state. Go figure".

"I don't understand how anyone can be living more 'covid normal' than we are right now."....LB 15

This time last year I was getting of a plane, back home safely in the land I love. I will bet all those dumb cunts who stayed overseas wish they were as clever and far sighted as me.

Your thoughts Jack?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

This time last year I was getting of a plane, back home safely in the land I love. I will bet all those dumb cunts who stayed overseas wish they were as clever and far sighted as me.

Your thoughts Jack?

A 'gold rolled -hypocrytical  -  fellow citizen hating - ungreatful to them  - cunt'.

29 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Week 1 March 2021 -  Overseas Australians who are resident overseas asked to STAY PUT by PM & DFAT to enable TOURISTS like LB to return to Australia.

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

This didn't.

IMG_20210303_075904.jpg

Come on Kate - you know how much this upvote shit means to Jack. He isn't getting many likes these days and is only just hanging on to his second place behind SloopJohnB.

He should't worry - even if he falls to third, he still gets a nice trophy.

What are the worst trophies in the history of sport? | Odds

7B665DAD-E81B-4A80-982E-CD7C67989231.jpeg

13 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

So no more Mr nice guy hey?

On 2/11/2021 at 4:00 PM, LB 15 said:

Time to give Jack another bottle of air.........

Lets turn over a few stones on this little fantasy.In December 2020 Australia had 35 100 overseas arrivals while NZ had 4390. ........

....Jack posts utter bullshit....................................................

.......So all this demonstrates that Jack doesn't just talk with a forked tongue, he talks with his own dick in his mouth.......

.......it is important to understand that nothing he posts can be trusted. ...........................................................

.......So its over to you Jack... 

LB 15 more butt hurt.jpg

133321075_merkelmaconlaughingB.jpg.84dcd25c5d99ad2d14c6baac6b582077.jpg

10 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

You have 93 downvotes in under 300 posts.

Not bad, not bad at all.

lol

Why thank you.

Many people thought einstein was mad too!

About 80 of them have come from lame duck,  woke, Short for Bob aka Jacinda's mom

• Downvote 1
7 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Come on Kate - you know how much this upvote shit means to Jack. He isn't getting many likes these days and is only just hanging on to his second place behind SloopJohnB.

image.png.a3b03cc294e54ed50ad7a6d77adf3bcb.png

Only true pin dicks then tie themselves in knots....over notifications"  - @LB 15  29 January 2019 

Might as well just pop this here too...

Tonight we premier a short film by the brilliant young Australian Director - Lima Bravo the fifteenth. This tale takes us into the dark world of internet obsession, where the line start to blur between peoples on-line persona and their real lives. This disturbing short film depicts a terrifying nightmare that the central character has as he battles his imagined internet demons. Jack Sparrow (his online name) has become so totally obsessed with arguing online that he has abandoned his other life completely and has become 'Jack' - an abrasive know all that spends 23 hours a day arguing with people online, about subjects he knows nothing about.

After a 36 hour marathon behind the keyboard, Jack collapses on his sweat stained bare mattress in his tiny basement, surrounded by empty redbull cans, Uber eats packets, punched out computer screens and his collection of stuffed toys. In his exhausted state he starts to dream that his stuffed toys have turned into his on-line Sock Puppets and are staging an intervention over his obsessive internet shitfighting. The setting for this nightmare during one of mankind's greatest conflicts, is a metaphor for how Jack sees himself at war with the world. So harrowing is this film that it can't be uploaded to Youtube and can only be viewed by opening the link in another window.

So sit back and prepare yourself for...

The Sparrows Nightmare

If the subjects in this film has caused you or anyone you know distress, assistance is available on the Help line- 1800 INTERNET RETARD

Or by email at - help@step_away_from_the_keyboard_you_fuckwit. com 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Might as well just pop this here too...

Tonight we premier a short film by the brilliant young Australian Director - Lima Bravo the fifteenth. This tale takes us into the dark world of internet obsession, where the line start to blur between peoples on-line persona and their real lives. This disturbing short film depicts a terrifying nightmare that the central character has as he battles his imagined internet demons. Jack Sparrow (his online name) has become so totally obsessed with arguing online that he has abandoned his other life completely and has become 'Jack' - an abrasive know all that spends 23 hours a day arguing with people online, about subjects he knows nothing about.

After a 36 hour marathon behind the keyboard, Jack collapses on his sweat stained bare mattress in his tiny basement, surrounded by empty redbull cans, Uber eats packets, punched out computer screens and his collection of stuffed toys. In his exhausted state he starts to dream that his stuffed toys have turned into his on-line Sock Puppets and are staging an intervention over his obsessive internet shitfighting. The setting for this nightmare during one of mankind's greatest conflicts, is a metaphor for how Jack sees himself at war with the world. So harrowing is this film that it can't be uploaded to Youtube and can only be viewed by opening the link in another window.

So sit back and prepare yourself for...

The Sparrows Nightmare

If the subjects in this film has caused you or anyone you know distress, assistance is available on the Help line- 1800 INTERNET RETARD

Or by email at - help@step_away_from_the_keyboard_you_fuckwit. com 

Fuck me LB15... That's a lot of effort for someone you don't like.... You're either ...

1. Obsessed

2. Nuts.

3. Have to much time on your hands

4. Or need to write a book...

You are exhibiting the same traits as jack Sparrow.

• Downvote 1
Just now, jack_sparrow said:

Harden up. I will be on a mechanical respirator shortly trying to keep the prick in check.  

Good therapy is to be had on the worst distance race thread 

9 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:

Good therapy is to be had on the worst distance race thread

I like reading WOP with times aligning. Was going to put the coldest lower than 35S in summer, a S2H, but not alone there. 

11 hours ago, Baconator said:

Fuck me LB15... That's a lot of effort for someone you don't like.... You're either ...

1. Obsessed

2. Nuts.

3. Have to much time on your hands

4. Or need to write a book...

You are exhibiting the same traits as jack Sparrow.

I do this for entertainment, you do it because- well who would no why you posted as Jack 59 times yesterday and then used this sock puppet to start 7 new threads attacking the NZ government? You can’t blame Jacinta just because you got caught out making up arrival statistics mate. What’s next? Are you going to launch at DFAT because you were exposed for the bullshit you claimed about them? Fuck, next thing you know you might start stalking me!

To conclude the discussion on the OP’s question (and purpose of this thread), from my extensive research and various ‘tests’ I have carried out over the last few weeks, the findings overwhelmingly conclude that, Jack is in fact, mentally Ill. 

The research also showed that I am a retard for teasing him so much, but I already knew that. 

Any further deliberate poking of him would be cruel. 

Have at it Jackiboi, I have had my fun.

Out. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

To conclude the discussion on the OP’s question (and purpose of this thread), from my extensive research and various ‘tests’ I have carried out over the last few weeks, the findings overwhelmingly conclude that, Jack is in fact, mentally Ill. 

The research also showed that I am a retard for teasing him so much, but I already knew that. 

Out. 

LB pulling wings off flies is psychopathic especially if you already know the outcome and do it just for amusement. 

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

....Any further deliberate poking of him would be cruel.

Out.

What as you and your fucked up moral compass are hard at it elsewhere as you type that?

CALL THIS CHAPTER  ONE OF TWO

Then I will be done.

6 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I am just glad I was smart enough to bring my family home in March. Not like your stupid imaginary relatives who didn’t take DFATs advice in March.

DFAT has urged travelling Australians who can return home to "do so as soon as possible."

Of course they may have listened to the shit you made up claiming DFAT said the exact opposite. It serves the dumb cunts right to be ‘stranded’ in London if they believe your lies. Why don’t you just spring for a business class ticket for them you tight arse? Sell your Roberts 25 if you have to or  maybe get a job? 

LB. "I am just glad I was smart enough to bring my family home in March."

You had a pre-booked fixed date return ticket and date not changed. So that's bullshit. Your return was not smart, just lucky.  (BTW You were a TOURIST, not an overseas resident).

Overseas residents not flooding home as was asked of them by DFAT, preserved YOUR seat/flight arrangements along with over 920K who entered Aust in March, then stopped in April to just 21K.

LB. "who can return home"

The words "can" and "home" clearly don't mean anything to you.

"Can" goes to commitments, jobs, contracts, home leases, kids schooling etc...and that 'can do and return' happens in two two fucking weeks?? When they leave work and say I'm going "home" do they fly to Australia every evening? 

LB. "Not like your stupid imaginary relatives who didn’t take DFATs advice in March"

Overseas children are not spoken of as relatives.

Their education costs suggest hardly stupid or imaginary.

When they are overseas residents OR where they call home, why would they think fucking twice about any DFAT advice directed at dumfuck tourists like you? Smart as fucking bait who leave Aust in February, traveled around Nth Italy in late February/Covid Ground ZERO, your sons 20 something friend is in a Milan hospital fighting for his life and ALL AFTER WHO had issued a global health warning in January.

LB. "It serves the dumb cunts right to be ‘stranded’ in London if they believe your lies. Why don’t you just spring for a business class ticket for them you tight arse?"

They are neither in the UK or dumb cunts.

Neither live in the UK.

As I have told you already, both arrived Australia in 2020 on compassionate grounds, both traveled economy and one who has returned, sat in business with a $5K return ticket.

LB you really love your lies don't you. That and pin-dick humor are your sole security blanket.   

Now lets talk your family in the same vein shall we LB.............

........Ogh you wouldn't like that would you.

Little wonder you got punted * from your Club of 40 years standing. Even club fuckwits have limits. 

* resigned  :lol: 

• Downvote 1

^^^

image.png.67f4297895baa28484d1a695293da2a7.png

Haven't been back to your favourite thread  after your Covid Denier shit was blown up I see...

..already been punted once hence your KSFB rebirth late last year.

Fuck off Klueless Kiwi Kunt

1556710663_LBkateisacunt.jpg.91c3043b3be1f61021ad971465f76420.jpg

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

Now lets talk your family in the same vein shall we LB.............

........Ogh you wouldn't like that would you.

What, do you want to call them dumb cunts? I don't know why you would? They all have university degrees, (in fact 3 bachelor's degrees, two masters and a PhD between the three of them) and they were smart enough to have come home from Europe at the start of the pandemic but nevertheless, go your hardest my wounded little snowflake. 

I think they will eventually one day recover from being insulted by 'Jack Sparrow' on a sailing forum read by about 4 people they will never meet. 

Jack when did you last sleep old mate? You seem a little...how can I put this delicately...Fucked in the head, today?

7 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

What, do you want to call them dumb cunts? I don't know why you would? They all have university degrees, (in fact 3 bachelor's degrees, two masters and a PhD between the three of them) and they were smart enough to have come home from Europe at the start of the pandemic but nevertheless, go your hardest my wounded little snowflake. 

I think they will eventually one day recover from being insulted by 'Jack Sparrow' on a sailing forum read by about 4 people they will never meet. 

Jack when did you last sleep old mate? You seem a little...how can I put this delicately...Fucked in the head, today?

Oh the irony is strooong in this one..

lol

• Like 1
4 hours ago, LB 15 said:

So you aren't done. What a surprise.

14 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

What, do you want to call them dumb cunts? I don't know why you would? They all have university degrees...

"What, do you want to call them dumb cunts ?"

No and I have not laid a word against your kids and I won't

Didn't stop you..not and still not knowing ZIP about them.

Your moral compass is fucked 

2 minutes ago, toad said:

look you two lovebirds, let it go FFS

Oh hush up you,

This has been the only entertainment round these parts since Rimas has been ‘on the hard’ 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jack_sparrow said:

Do you aren't done.

I have not laid a word against kids.

Didn't stop you..not and still not knowing ZIP about them.

Your moral compass is fucked 

There is that bottom lip again! Oddly enough Jack I don't know anything about your Kids, nor am I interested in knowing anything about them. Or you. You are just an angry anonymous troll on a forum who is obsessed with his own importance, but who is incredibly enjoyable to tease. 

I trust that put you in perspective.

13 minutes ago, toad said:

look you two lovebirds, let it go FFS

Give me one reason why I should fold and let this lying cunt off the hook YET AGAIN?

Fuck him.

And you would too if boot was on the other foot.

1 minute ago, Sea warrior said:

Oh hush up you,

This has been the only entertainment round these parts since Rimas has been ‘on the hard’ 

I was thinking more since Lord Ian 'the Dubinator' of Kellet Island bid us farewell. I never got into the Rimas thread much but it did look like fun.

12 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

..but who is incredibly enjoyable to tease

I trust that put you in perspective.

Absolutely, what ever that means to you, and like Chapter 1, Chapter 2/2 is all about just YOU, no one else you have elected to drag in and put shit on.

Don't worry its just an "enjoyable tease".

IMG_20210303_124617.jpg.8368d01a87e71ce503c1aefae0e26412.jpg

1 minute ago, jack_sparrow said:

Give me one reason why I should fold and let this cunt off the hook YET AGAIN?

Exhaustion? Exercise maybe? Or, hard as it is to imagine, you might find a better way to spend your days (and nights)?

Fuck him.

No you won't, but if I do ever decide to 'play across my wicket', you can take me out to dinner and we will see what happens...

And you would too if boot was on the other foot.

'if the boot' mate. Grammar and punctuation matter.   

10 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I was thinking more since Lord Ian 'the Dubinator' of Kellet Island bid us farewell. I never got into the Rimas thread much but it did look like fun.

I did a quick search of “lord dubbin” and “lord Ian” but with feck all luck.

any chance of a link?

I gottsata know...

6 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Absolutely, what ever that means to you, and like Chapter 1, Chapter 2/2 is all about just YOU, no one else you have elected to drag in and put shit on.

Don't worry its just a tease.

IMG_20210303_124617.jpg.8368d01a87e71ce503c1aefae0e26412.jpg

Gosh. You are fast becoming one of the toughest dudes on the internet. And one of the best sailors on the web as well. Anyway Jack I have to go get ready for a radio course I have tomorrow. I will leave you to grind your teeth and since I have introduced marine radio as a new topic, maybe you could drop in a quick anecdote demonstrating how you have been using HF radio since Marconi was a lad?

10 minutes ago, LB 15 said:
21 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Give me one reason why I should fold and let this cunt off the hook YET AGAIN?

Exhaustion? Exercise maybe? Or, hard as it is to imagine, you might find a better way to spend your days (and nights)?

You forgot fishing.

23 hours ago, LB 15 said:
  23 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Google MarineTraffic ..look Nth and see if there is a AIS transponder turning off for 15 min beginning at the top of the hour.

Ok I did it....

6008D1DD-E0A8-4A0B-A876-87C0FFCC3383.gif.55d9e224e67eac3682ac3c354b352351.gif

49 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Anyway Jack I have to go get ready for a radio course I have tomorrow. I will leave you to grind your teeth and since I have introduced marine radio as a new topic, maybe you could drop in a quick anecdote demonstrating how you have been using HF radio since Marconi was a lad?

"Anyway Jack I have to go get ready for a radio course I have tomorrow. I have introduced marine radio as a new topic, maybe you could drop in a quick anecdote demonstrating how you have been using HF radio since Marconi was a lad"

That does make sense.

Anything I have written on the subject has been limited to only DSC HF, not voice only HF made redundant many moons ago. That was when it was abundantly clear many were absolutely DSC clueless, you in particular. I must say unlike most you weren't a good listener.

However what doesn't make sense, is I'm sure you were LROCP MF/HF license accredited in the period since DSC was made mandatory on commercial vessels and AMSA voice listening ceased long ago? Yet a new course?

Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe you just forgot? :rolleyes:

Anyway I can't drop in, but happy to drop your instructor a line and insight into the clueless factor I have noticed over the years?

If you're the instructor, maybe not.

20 minutes ago, toad said:

well I suppose part of the courtship going for a stroll at midnight

He made I and many appear normal, was his one contribution.

Maybe the PRC have him locked up somewhere?

Edited by jack_sparrow
2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

"Anyway Jack I have to go get ready for a radio course I have tomorrow. I have introduced marine radio as a new topic, maybe you could drop in a quick anecdote demonstrating how you have been using HF radio since Marconi was a lad"

That does make sense.

limited to only DSC HF, not voice only HF made redundant many moons ago. That was when it was abundantly clear many were absolutely DSC clueless, you in particular. I must say unlike most you weren't a good listener.

However what doesn't make sense, is I'm sure you were LROCP MF/HF license accredited in the period since DSC was made mandatory on commercial vessels and AMSA voice listening ceased long ago? Yet a new course?

Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe you just forgot? :rolleyes:

Anyway I can't drop in, but happy to drop your instructor a line and insight into the clueless factor I have noticed over the years?

If you're the instructor, maybe not.

I wish my Border Collie was as obedient as you. She does have a better understanding of Marine Radiotelephony Licencing in Australia than you, so there is that.

She is also doesn't hump my leg.

Now sit Jack.

Roll over.

Now reply with something stupid.

Good dog.

11 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I do this for entertainment, you do it because- well who would no why you posted as Jack 59 times yesterday and then used this sock puppet to start 7 new threads attacking the NZ government? You can’t blame Jacinta just because you got caught out making up arrival statistics mate. What’s next? Are you going to launch at DFAT because you were exposed for the bullshit you claimed about them? Fuck, next thing you know you might start stalking me!

Fuck n ell, LB15, your delusional.

Get a life bro. My Jacinta posts pale in comparison to your JS obsession.

You love the conspiracy theories aye!

A quick check of IP addresses will show jack and I are not even in the same hemispheres numb nuts ....unlike you and your sock  pollygolightly... So...

Stop looking over your shoulder bro....   Nobody really gives a flying fuck about you're posts, or your sad attempt at humour... And...

The only thing stalking you is your imagination....   And maybe your mother.