What Tiger Said To Hillary

6 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

That guy got to spend fun time with lindsey vonn. Take that haters.

Lindsey is a little wacky IMHO..  Ever see a documentary on her??  Her skiing accomplishments are unparalleled, but her personal shit caught up to her in her last olympics.  She is doing ski commentary now which is good.  She was never a looker IMHO.  Now Shiffron otoh........  I digress

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

I was thinking this guy and cars just don’t have a good history. He should have a full time driver...

Yeah... like Kobe and Princess Diana 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, shaggy said:

Lindsey is a little wacky IMHO..  Ever see a documentary on her??  Her skiing accomplishments are unparalleled, but her personal shit caught up to her in her last olympics.  She is doing ski commentary now which is good.  She was never a looker IMHO.  Now Shiffron otoh........  I digress

If she was never a looker I must be going crosseyed.

Lindsey-Vonn.jpg

"Let's Roll!"

9 minutes ago, badlatitude said:
4 hours ago, shaggy said:

If she was never a looker I must be going crosseyed.

She's got that mean-girl look and obviously needs a hell of a lot of maintenance

Pass.

- DSK

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

She's got that mean-girl look and obviously needs a hell of a lot of maintenance

Pass.

- DSK

Mean girl? she looks aggressive, but look how she skis. Besides, she doesn't need maintenance from anyone with $12 million in the bank

14 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Cray cray or not..... I'd hit it.

I wouldn't touch her with your dick, much less my own.

4 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:
18 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

That's ok, I doubt your dick would reach anyway......

23 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I always knew you were a slut.

9 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I'd touch her with Jeff's dick, but he'd have to take it off and wash/sterilize it first.  

Bill sees Tiger at the urinals and peeks down to see that Tiger is very well endowed.

"Tiger, what is your secret?" Bill asks.

Tiger responds: "It's really simple. Every night before I get in bed I whack my dick against my bedpost 3 times. It's been working for me for years!"

Bill goes home that night and as he's about to get into bed, he decides to try Tiger's trick. So he takes his dick out and whacks in on the bedpost 3 times.

Hillary shuffles in bed -- "Tiger...is that you?"

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

That's ok, I doubt your dick would reach anyway......

Not from here it wouldn't, but if I was w/in 3" of her I could probably at least get a little rise going.

11 hours ago, shaggy said:

Ran into her at the Walmart in Jupiter , think it was the last tiger took nap at the wheel , she was shopping for him, WALMART? wtf

Didn't realize it was her ,