Hey Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol, how does it feel....?

Fuck the delusion runs deep. Antifa, oh that explains the masses moving from Donnie’s speech to the Capitol wearing MAGA hats and Trump Flags.

BLM I don’t recall seeing any footage of them at the party.

The nations lawmakers in action boy the country is fucked.

I shit on reTurdlicans, without guilt. in a world in crisis, they're fine letting things run their courses (as long as the money is there).

death to right-wing ideologies, everywhere.

This congress critter is getting nervous:

This ignores the fact that Republicans enabled this with their continued support of the Patriot Act.  I would say to them who famously spew the same nonsense, "If you're not doing anything wrong, then what's the problem".

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

It looks like the U.S. Attorney is taking a hard look at some Congresscritters. I wonder if he can get around arresting them.

If that really happened, they need to be ejected from Congress.

- DSK

11 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

If that really happened, they need to be ejected from Congress.

- DSK

Oh it really happened, but I seriously doubt they will be ejected. If one thing we have learned from this Republican Congress is that cowardice is a way of life for some.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Nice! said:

credit to all your hard work given to Antifa

Your ilk has spent months telling everyone that antifa was "just an idea". Are you now finally admitting that the (D) blackshirts wing is a real thing - that had people on the ground that day?

25 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Oh it really happened, but I seriously doubt they will be ejected. If one thing we have learned from this Republican Congress is that cowardice is a way of life for some.

There's video footage of the tours. It really happened.

1 minute ago, bpm57 said:

Your ilk has spent months telling everyone that antifa was "just an idea". Are you now finally admitting that the (D) blackshirts wing is a real thing - that had people on the ground that day?

WTF are you gasping about?

25 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

. If one thing we have learned from this Republican Congress

How is Pelosi(D) still speaker and Schumer (D) majority leader if it is an (R) congress? 

Just now, Mrleft8 said:
26 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

There's video footage of the tours. It really happened.

It was in the news a couple of weeks after, not with video footage (that I saw) and since then, nada.

I would think that would be the starting point for Congress' investigation

3 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

Did anybody really say that AntiFa was "just an idea"? I think there were lot of accusation by you and other RWNJs that AntiFa was an evil well-organized ultra-liberal paramilitary.... maybe well-regulated? But it isn't, it's just whoever is against white supremacy and fascism strongly enough to show up to fight it, when there are yay-Trump hatefest RWNJs on a rampage.

Are you repeating the lie that the Jan 6th insurrectionists were BLM and AntiFa? You need to catch up.

- DSK

8 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Did anybody really say that AntiFa was "just an idea"? I think there were lot of accusation by you and other RWNJs that AntiFa was an evil well-organized ultra-liberal paramilitary.... maybe well-regulated? But it isn't, it's just whoever is against white supremacy and fascism strongly enough to show up to fight it, when there are yay-Trump hatefest RWNJs on a rampage.

Are you repeating the lie that the Jan 6th insurrectionists were BLM and AntiFa? You need to catch up.

It's the MO of this one: deflect, redirect, counterattack. Gets kinda boring, kinda fast.

Actually, it may just be seeking any attention it can get. There is a pandemic, you know. It's probably stuck at home, alone, with nobody to talk to.

Sad!

19 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

Only one that I've documented. At least two Trump supporters have stated that THEY did it, not Antifa.

35 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

If that is what you got out of that post, I can't sugar coat this:  You're an idiot. 

10 minutes ago, benwynn said:
47 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

If that is what you got out of that post, I can't sugar coat this:  You're an idiot. 

I thought you did it just right, polite but firm

- DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:
12 minutes ago, benwynn said:
49 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

I thought you did it just right, polite but firm

- DSK

I'll second the idiot motion. There, it's all parliamentary-like.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, benwynn said:
1 hour ago, bpm57 said:

Making less sense than is typical for him.

I'm not sure how a dictionary would help me decode the blather that Brainless Penile Magat posted... Anyone got a decoder ring that I could borrow?

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

I'm not sure how a dictionary would help me decode the blather that Brainless Penile Magat posted... Anyone got a decoder ring that I could borrow?

Mine committed suicide when it saw a two paragraph post from Dog.  

2 hours ago, bpm57 said:

AntiFa ain't the motherfuckin 'problem', now is it, you screeching right-wing fuckwit bullshitter.

wise your stupid fkn' ass up, it's aggravating.

what do get when you a cross a bullshitting asshole with a simpleton?

your garden variety reTurdlican.

29 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

what do get when you a cross a bullshitting asshole with a simpleton?

your garden variety reTurdlican.

Can we get Dog over here to take a look?   (thanks)

Now, this here is an insult. Pay attention!

- DSK

14 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Can we get Dog over here to take a look?   (thanks)

Now, this here is an insult. Pay attention!

- DSK

but is it really an 'insult' if it's based on what can be called fact, even if it is a 'generalisation'? 

What I do find amazing is that the Trumpers pounded the Civil War drum for MONTHS leading up to the insurrection, promising liberals they will get what's coming.  They all got organized, and just about fucking succeeded at what they promised they would do, and in all most an instant, they gave away one of their "greatest" success to this fictional narrative of "ATIFA" and "BLM" boogiemen.   Stunning.   They can't even take ownership of their successes.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Not for nothing said:

Typical GOP'ers Blame some one else , instead of doing your job of running ruining the country, 

fixed 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MauiPunter said:

They all got organized, and just about fucking succeeded

Priceless... :D 

12 hours ago, MauiPunter said:

This ignores the fact that Republicans enabled this with their continued support of the Patriot Act. 

I guess you didn't get the memo, but we continue to have blessed bipartisan unity on that one.

On 11/20/2019 at 11:27 AM, Pedagogical Tom said:

The Patriot Act proves overwhelmingly popular once again.

Only 10 House Democrats voted against it and three—including 2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard (Hawaii)—didn't vote, leaving a whopping 219 Democratic representatives who voted in its favor. Meanwhile, just 12 Republicans voted for the measure.

House Democrats who joined Amash in voting no included freshman members (and Trump scapegoats) Alexander Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.), Ilhan Omar (Minn.), Ayanna Pressley (Mass.), and Rashida Tlaib (Mich.)

Some have defended affirmative votes by pointing out that the Patriot Act reauthorization was tucked into a stopgap spending measure designed to avoid imminent "government shutdown." But there's no reason for the Patriot Act extension to outlast the stopgap spending approval, which only funds things through December 20. In fact, there's no reason for the Patriot Act extension to be tucked into this spending measure at all. Yet House leadership rejected an Amash amendment that would have removed the Patriot Act provision from the spending bill.

The extension "has no business being in there," but "just like GOP leaders, Dem leaders ruled my amendment out of order," complained Amash on Twitter Monday.

In the Senate, both Republicans and Democrats lent a lot of support to the spending measure and its Patriot Act reauthorization.

Amash is right as usual. Congress could avoid another staged partial shutdown without reauthorizing the Patriot Act. They just don't want to let it expire nor do they want to vote on that issue directly, so TeamD leadership did exactly the same thing as TeamR leadership has done in the past and stymied Amash's attempt to remove it. Blessed bipartisan unity once again makes gridlock look more attractive to me.

7 hours ago, Pedagogical Tom said:

I guess you didn't get the memo, but we continue to have blessed bipartisan unity on that one.

Is this another Republican accomplishment you guys are going to give away to the Democrats? lol

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Should GET 28 years, not just face it.

Still haven't seen any eyes with anything going on behind them.

4 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Should GET 28 years, not just face it.

Still haven't seen any eyes with anything going on behind them.

Thankfully we still believe in trials. I we didn't, we would be on the same side as the dummy in the picture.

I can't wait to hear the hissing sound of the bravado escaping from each of these morons when the first to trial gets 10-15yrs.  I am sure some just got caught up in the mob mentality, but fuck them too.  Actions have consequences.  The guy who gouged out the cop's eye, he can kiss the baby.  

15 hours ago, MauiPunter said:

Is this another Republican accomplishment you guys are going to give away to the Democrats? lol

Not all. I blame the 219 Democrats and the 12 Republicans who voted to extend the Patriot Act. I'm on the Amash/AOC side of that one.