Jump to content

Too many nuts, or too many guns?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

Actually.....I'm one of the smartest muthafukers on S/A. Just because you can neither compete nor keep up with my superior intelligence, wit and dueñde.....is not my fault, nor my problem. What it is a biological flaw in your DNA & mental capacities.....which are both marinating in a toxic internal cocktail of estrogen, fagism and unicorn sperm. Seriously, I wish I could help you (knot), but if'n I were you? I'd be talking to an attorney today and have your Mom and whoever knocked her up served with papers and maybe arrested on child abuse charges.

 

(just trying to help, Honey).....:lol:

says the addict-riddled mind who's a five star general on Team Stupid. ycmtsu

only talent you have feeble bitch, is you're adept at pulling things from your ass, and very, very little of it rooted in reality. I'll fuck with your broke ass till hell freezes over. other than that, we good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boothy is positively lucid compared to Drunk in Seattle.

Pardon my interjection, but I think all of us outside of the Americas are wondering  why the fuck Americans need guns when most of them seem to be shooting themselves in the foot, both literally and f

Your dog and mine, as well as most of the others here,  , live a lifestyle of Privelege, pampered like Royalty. , hand fed  treats by you & me , trips to fun places to chase wabbits

Posted Images

1 minute ago, 3to1 said:

says the addict-riddled mind who's a five star general on Team Stupid. ycmtsu

only talent you have feeble bitch, is you're adept at pulling things from your ass, and very, very little of it rooted in reality. I'll fuck with your ass till hell freezes over.

And you will forever remain the poster child of what happens when boys grow up in a home...with no father around.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

And you will forever remain the poster child of what happens when boys grow up in a home...with no father around.....

exhibit A. there you go again...

Link to post
Share on other sites

<_<  Dangit, Rico, instigating an un-Gawdly racket all nite long by tormenting my  Lion Bait.

 

I mean, like, DAYUM, dude,

I don't be tormenting YOUR fishin' bait when YER trying to get some sleep.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2021 at 6:33 PM, Shortforbob said:

I do understand there has to be a balance and wild life controlled.

But I don't understand why other means of targeted fertility control cant be used.

 

I'm willing to listen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mike in Seattle said:
On 4/7/2021 at 11:33 AM, Shortforbob said:

I do understand there has to be a balance and wild life controlled.

But I don't understand why other means of targeted fertility control cant be used.

 

I'm willing to listen.

Don't. Shorty will just rabbit on rubbish she has no idea about. You could ask if targeted fertility controls have helped with cane toads, feral pigs, buffalo, horses, donkeys, camels, goats, cats & even Bambi. Each of which has a huge impact on the environments & native species.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 00seven said:

cats & even Bambi. Each of which has a huge impact on the environments & native species.

And we’re back to talking about cats in a boring gun thread.  
Excellent.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your thoughts, seekrit agent man.

As a psychopathic serial killer, sometimes I yet think, "maybe there IS a better way" .    I have heard of targeted fertility, so I'm "opening my mind".

I'm sure Meli can enlighten me,,maybe she's still in her political thread, 

or putting the finishing touches on her PNW  plan.

 

excuse me,  good sir, a lizard inturrupts.  (Reptilian thinking molecules are simply unable to project field logistics. )

The cat is to feed the dingo-bait for the livetraps for the #Restore  project.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cats are way superior to dingos.  In a year after all humans are removed from the planet,  90% of dogs would be dead, 80% of cats that could get out of the house would be alive and to tie it in a bow for Steam Flier there would be more birds.

Edit to add:  there would no longer be a need for reasonable gun control laws.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mike in Seattle said:

The cat is to feed the dingo-bait for the livetraps for the #Restore  project.

Australian Animal Lover Has Killed Almost 1,500 Cats And Is Turning Them Into Beer Holder

He’s not doing it for fun. There are lives he’s protecting.

https://waterballoon.me/australian-animal-lover-has-killed-almost-1500-cats-and-is-turning-them-into-beer-holder/

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Cats are way superior to dingos.  In a year after all humans are removed from the planet,  90% of dogs would be dead, 80% of cats that could get out of the house would be alive and to tie it in a bow for Steam Flier there would be more birds.

Edit to add:  there would no longer be a need for reasonable gun control laws.

I think it's a fucktabulous idea to have most of the humans removed from the planet.  Given you are a fan of more cats and birds - why don't you go first and remove yourself?  Just make sure to let your cat out first......

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 00seven said:

Australian Animal Lover Has Killed Almost 1,500 Cats And Is Turning Them Into Beer Holder

He’s not doing it for fun. There are lives he’s protecting.

https://waterballoon.me/australian-animal-lover-has-killed-almost-1500-cats-and-is-turning-them-into-beer-holder/

Pussy and beer.  What could be better than that???

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeff, 

I get it, you used to be the bull goose loony of this sanitarium, but here comes El Mariachi and succeeds your sorry ass in a nanosecond.  

Shameful or are you just a cuckold to Señor El Mariachi?

Cheers.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

,,,Turning Them Into Beer Holder,,,


He’s not doing it for fun. There are lives he’s protecting. ,,,

 ,,,
The Australian Wildlife Conservancy declared feral cats as the public enemy to reptiles, ,,,

 

I never realized I was saving lizards by using cats to feed the dingobait

 

Patience Jeff,

,the #RestoreYourCity  is beginning to focus.

We have the bait, ( & food for same)

, a list of cities that NEED to be #restored

We stil need funding to get dozens of ,

"250# Wolf Capable  Livetraps with bait cage."

? Lizard ?   EVERYBODY, 

Donate NOW, so that we can bring these mystic spiritual creatures back to their Historic Range

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 00seven said:

Don't. Shorty will just rabbit on rubbish she has no idea about. You could ask if targeted fertility controls have helped with cane toads, feral pigs, buffalo, horses, donkeys, camels, goats, cats & even Bambi. Each of which has a huge impact on the environments & native species.

No "shorty" will not.

There's no point in discussing contraception for wildlife with keen hunters for pretty obvious reasons. 

 

Until there's as much money goes into research for targeted wildlife contraception as there is goes into  gun rights, you'll just keep banging bambi.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Until there's as much money goes into research for targeted wildlife contraception as there is goes into  gun rights, you'll just keep banging bambi.

Bambi's running in your backyard, not mine.

Feral deer are emerging as one of Australia’s most serious environmental and agricultural threats and Victoria has possibly the largest deer population in Australia, estimated at more than a million animals.

https://invasives.org.au/our-work/feral-animals/feral-deer/feral-deer-in-victoria/#:~:text=Feral deer are emerging as,more than a million animals.&text=There are now four wild,red%2C fallow and hog deer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 00seven said:

Bambi's running in your backyard, not mine.

Don't know where you are located, but Bambi is running amok in much of the US. 

(Map below is just of white tail deer, other deer overpopulations in the West are not shown) 

Deer overpopulation impacting eastern forests in multiple ways | Wild But  Not so Wonderful

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AJ Oliver said:

Don't know where you are located, but Bambi is running amok in much of the US. 

(Map below is just of white tail deer, other deer overpopulations in the West are not shown) 

Deer overpopulation impacting eastern forests in multiple ways | Wild But  Not so Wonderful

Shorty's never been there. The majority of your Bambis aren't feral. The FERAL Bambis I'm talking about are in her backyard. You obviously didn't read the link. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 00seven said:

Shorty's never been there. The majority of your Bambis aren't feral. The FERAL Bambis I'm talking about are in her backyard. You obviously didn't read the link. 

OK Wild Bill, ya caught me, ya varmint !!  No I did not read the link - but I went back and did so. 

I can assure you that in the Eastern US we have LOTS and LOTS of deer in our backyards - so much so that in many areas people do not even bother to plant gardens cause Bambi will devour them. 

image.jpeg.6acf377f7d325e68e63afe5be6c57572.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

OK Wild Bill, ya caught me, ya varmint !!  No I did not read the link - but I went back and did so. 

I can assure you that in the Eastern US we have LOTS and LOTS of deer in our backyards - so much so that in many areas people do not even bother to plant gardens cause Bambi will devour them. 

image.jpeg.6acf377f7d325e68e63afe5be6c57572.jpeg

You're interjecting in a discussion. You should go back a bit further and find out what that discussion is before making your interjections. I can assure you that there is no need to assure me of facts that I'm fully aware of.

 

I'll help Ok? Shorty is arguing for "targeted contraception" to control numbers over regulated hunting. Shorty is arguing that TC can't/won't be achieved because of the money poured into the gun industry. Shorty comes from a country with some of the most stringent gun controls in the first world yet they have no targeted contraception of feral animals let alone problem numbers of native critters. Roos & emus (both featured on the aust coat of arms) are culled regularly in massive numbers.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 00seven said:

You're interjecting in a discussion.

I stand by what I wrote. It makes little sense in much of the US to use gunz on excess deer because so many reside in or near backyards. You indicated that they did not. You were mistaken. 

But they are beautiful creatures. 

A gent in our sailing club makes a most excellent deer-wurst. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

I stand by what I wrote. It makes little sense in much of the US to use gunz on excess deer because so many reside in or near backyards. You indicated that they did not.  

 

That is a lie. I did not & have not indicated any such thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

No "shorty" will not.

There's no point in discussing contraception for wildlife with keen hunters for pretty obvious reasons. 

 

Until there's as much money goes into research for targeted wildlife contraception as there is goes into  gun rights, you'll just keep banging bambi.

 

Alex Greenwich introduced a bill to trap neuter and release feral cats back into the wild so they can continue to decimate our smaller native species.

Someone should tell Alex the problem is cats are eating our smaller native species they aren't having sex with them.

He should also realise it's illegal to release non native species into the wild.

Quote

Bill to manage stray cats introduced

Independent Member for Sydney Alex Greenwich today introduced a bill to ensure that sponsored trap-neuter-return and management (TNR) programs are lawful.

TNR programs involve desexing animals in a specific group or colony of unowned stray animals and returning them to where they were found where they stop breeding, allowing the population to stabilise.

https://www.alexgreenwich.com/bill_to_manage_stray_cats_introduced

Inner city soy latte sipping poofters have no idea of what happens in the country with damage caused by introduced feral species.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 00seven said:

 

 

I'll help Ok? Shorty is arguing for "targeted contraception" to control numbers over regulated hunting. Shorty is arguing that TC can't/won't be achieved because of the money poured into the gun industry. Shorty comes from a country with some of the most stringent gun controls in the first world yet they have no targeted contraception of feral animals let alone problem numbers of native critters. Roos & emus (both featured on the aust coat of arms) are culled regularly in massive numbers.

We have huge problems with introduced feral animals here like pigs goats foxes rabbits and deer are growing in numbers.

We currently have 2 options for controlling them one is shooting which only targets feral species the other is laying 1080 poison baits all over the countryside and hoping only the problem species eat the baits.

Those like Meli who don't like shooting prefer animals to die a slow horrible death sometimes taking up to 4 days to die from 1080 poison.

We eat Roos the tail is the best part.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 00seven said:

Australian Animal Lover Has Killed Almost 1,500 Cats And Is Turning Them Into Beer Holder

He’s not doing it for fun. There are lives he’s protecting.

https://waterballoon.me/australian-animal-lover-has-killed-almost-1500-cats-and-is-turning-them-into-beer-holder/

Done that too.

Ripped the heads off many with a fast projectile, skinned and tanned the biggest ones.

The rest I just aimed at middle of the target.  Saved many parrots and small mammals that way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 00seven said:

You're interjecting in a discussion. You should go back a bit further and find out what that discussion is before making your interjections. I can assure you that there is no need to assure me of facts that I'm fully aware of.

 

I'll help Ok? Shorty is arguing for "targeted contraception" to control numbers over regulated hunting. Shorty is arguing that TC can't/won't be achieved because of the money poured into the gun industry. Shorty comes from a country with some of the most stringent gun controls in the first world yet they have no targeted contraception of feral animals let alone problem numbers of native critters. Roos & emus (both featured on the aust coat of arms) are culled regularly in massive numbers.

you really are a shocking liar.

And a cowardly one to.

"Shorty" argued no such thing. 

"Shorty" merely asked about the possibilities of targeted control.

"shorty" has actually been avoiding engagement in this "debate" because I don't know enough about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

We have huge problems with introduced feral animals here like pigs goats foxes rabbits and deer are growing in numbers.

We currently have 2 options for controlling them one is shooting which only targets feral species the other is laying 1080 poison baits all over the countryside and hoping only the problem species eat the baits.

Those like Meli who don't like shooting prefer animals to die a slow horrible death sometimes taking up to 4 days to die from 1080 poison.

We eat Roos the tail is the best part.

 

Will you fuck off you despicable liar. I've actually no issue at all with Culling non native species.

I simply prefer that it be done humanely and if guns are the only humane option, then shooters be trained and licenced.

Poison is only an option if we are discussing putting it in your KFC.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

Will you fuck off you despicable liar.

I met a guy recently who said that Moh Bin Liar was kicked out of his Muslim family.  He is on a bitter payback campaign.

Explains a lot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

you really are a shocking liar.

And a cowardly one to.

"Shorty" argued no such thing. 

"Shorty" merely asked about the possibilities of targeted control.

"shorty" has actually been avoiding engagement in this "debate" because I don't know enough about it.

 

7 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Until there's as much money goes into research for targeted wildlife contraception as there is goes into  gun rights, you'll just keep banging bambi

You're the liar here Shorty.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 00seven said:

 

You're the liar here Shorty.

Fraid not.

There's no point in discussing contraception for wildlife with keen hunters for pretty obvious reasons. 

 

Until there's as much money goes into research for targeted wildlife contraception as there is goes into  gun rights, you'll just keep banging bambi.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Fraid not.

There's no point in discussing contraception for wildlife with keen hunters for pretty obvious reasons. 

 

Until there's as much money goes into research for targeted wildlife contraception as there is goes into  gun rights, you'll just keep banging bambi.

Your name should be ShortforTrump.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Pussy and beer.  What could be better than that???

Just get them round the right way.............warm beer and cold pussy is no fun.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mad said:

Just get them round the right way.............warm beer and cold pussy is no fun.

I thought was an actual Northern England thing?.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

I thought was an actual Northern England thing?.....

It probably is, but I don't go that far north.  Its too cold and they speak a different language.:P

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mad said:

It probably is, but I don't go that far north.  Its too cold and they speak a different language.:P

 

Jfc....seriously? That shit would scare even the Navajo Code Talkers.....:D

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

Jfc....seriously? That shit would scare even the Navajo Code Talkers.....:D

Had a 3 month contract up there.  Me, an Aussie and a South African...........we needed a translator. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mad said:

Had a 3 month contract up there.  Me, an Aussie and a South African...........we needed a translator. 

That sounds like a really bad linguistic cocktail....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

That sounds like a really bad linguistic cocktail....

Separated by a common language.:P

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shortforbob said:

that's easy.

Try Cumbrian.

They all sound the same to me............ like Aussies and Kiwis (runs and ducks):lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mad said:

They all sound the same to me............ like Aussies and Kiwis (runs and ducks):lol:

Funny you should say that.

Young man came over to give me a quote for cutting down a 30' olive tree .

He said he was  English, only been here a year,

I couldn't pick any accent at all. 

Worrying 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Funny you should say that.

Young man came over to give me a quote for cutting down a 30' olive tree .

He said he was  English, only been here a year,

I couldn't pick any accent at all. 

Worrying 

Check him for tattoos.....then look in the back seat of his car. That should tell you everything you need to know about him.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

Check him for tattoos.....then look in the back seat of his car. That should tell you everything you need to know about him.....

Nah, I wasn't meaning I didn't believe him.

Just meant I'm worried about my brain.

I used to be able to pick accents from Derbyshire to Devon.

Maybe he's just lost it being locked up with an aussie GF for a year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

Nah, I wasn't meaning I didn't believe him.

Just meant I'm worried about my brain.

I used to be able to pick accents from Derbyshire to Devon.

Maybe he's just lost it being locked up with an aussie GF for a year. 

Probably from East Sheila.....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shortforbob said:

Nah, I wasn't meaning I didn't believe him.

Just meant I'm worried about my brain.

I used to be able to pick accents from Derbyshire to Devon.

Maybe he's just lost it being locked up with an aussie GF for a year. 

And just about everyone under 40 here has a tat or ten.

Including all our librarians.

Kinda meaningless.

And the back of my car is full of

Books

spare clothes

Used masks

Dog hair

Paper bags with croissant crumbs

Assorted cables

an old Iphone

Paints and coloured pastel pencils

All that means is I hate cleaning my car.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 00seven said:

That is a lie. I did not & have not indicated any such thing.

This is what you wrote . . 

"The majority of your Bambis aren't feral. The FERAL Bambis I'm talking about are in her backyard."  

I dunno much about OZ, but in the US we have maga-tons of deer in back yards. 

And what is a "feral deer" anyway?  

Do you tame them ??

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AJ Oliver said:

This is what you wrote . . 

"The majority of your Bambis aren't feral. The FERAL Bambis I'm talking about are in her backyard."  

I dunno much about OZ, but in the US we have maga-tons of deer in back yards. 

And what is a "feral deer" anyway?  

Do you tame them ??

 

FB_IMG_1608667481716.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

This is what you wrote . . 

"The majority of your Bambis aren't feral. The FERAL Bambis I'm talking about are in her backyard."  

I dunno much about OZ, but in the US we have maga-tons of deer in back yards. 

And what is a "feral deer" anyway?  

Do you tame them ??

Yer an idiot. There are no deer that are native to Australia.

 Feral is a term used to describe a domestic animal turned wild, almost exclusively to a species that is “non-native” to an area. 

You have no eye deer.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, mad said:

It probably is, but I don't go that far north.  Its too cold and they speak a different language.:P

 

I get it, one of my grandmothers was one.

The other was a Scot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

 

FB_IMG_1608667481716.jpg

If one of those annoys you Rick, let me know, I can help with some pretty basic tools.

Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
 
 
24 Apr 2018 — A motorcyclist died on Tuesday morning after hitting a kangaroo on the M4 near Penrith.
 
1 day ago — File Photo. A man has tragically been confirmed dead after hitting a kangaroo while riding his motorcycle in Moolboolaman, north ...
 
A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising ...
 
image.jpeg.78e79361997dec24edb8d43e687d836b.jpeg
 
 
A motorcyclist has died after he was struck by a kangaroo while riding in Sydney's west. SKY. Read More ...
24 Apr 2018
 

Videos


 
21 Jan 2008 — A motorcyclist has been killed in South Australia's south east after the bike she was riding apparently hit a kangaroo. Police said the collision ...
 
21 Aug 2018 — A MAN has died after swerving and rolling his car into a paddock while trying to avoid hitting a kangaroo in far northern NSW. The 39-year-old's ...
 
18 Aug 2015 — A MAN has died following a two vehicle collision about 10km north of Marlborough on Tuesday night.
 
3 Mar 2019 — A MOTORCYCLIST has dies after hitting a kangaroo while riding near Wellington overnight. Police and emergency services were called to ...
 
14 July 2014 — AN IPSWICH man was killed in a tragic incident on Sunday when his motorbike collided with a kangaroo.
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

What the actual ^hell^?.....

Just when you thought it was safe to stay out of the water.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Randro said:

Just when you thought it was safe to stay out of the water.

Fuk me..... looks like every living creature in Oztralia is out for revenge......

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

And what is a "feral deer" anyway? 
 

You should stick to politics. You make no sense there either, but it's less obvious.

In this context, a feral animal (species) is one that's been introduced to an area outside its normal range.

IOW, deer in Australia. They never existed here until fuckwits brought them in. Now they're a pest species. I used to live in a suburb bordering one of Sydney's national parks, the deer used to come out of the park and eat pretty much anything you tried to grow.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see some turn up on my grassed areas in the next few years. When I bought this place 20 years back I only ever saw wallabies and other smaller marsupials (plus feral cats). Well, feral cats are a lot more scarce these days thanks to a concerted trapping and shooting campaign over many years, wallabies are abundant and grey kangaroos have moved back in from the more distant forested country. I have maybe 8 of them outside every night. Deer are likely next, and if that happens perhaps I'll get a rifle out of the gun safe for the first time in over a decade. I'm far too lazy to go and actually hunt them, but they're a pest species and if they offer themselves up - game on and venison in the freezer.

As for feral animal contraception from Meli, the idea is idiotic. But she wouldn't recognise that because she just has thought bubbles with no actual reflection on how something like that could be accomplished. The only feasible method is via a targeted virus or similar and the potential for that to go wrong is high, with the consequences being horrific. Plus as seen with first myxomatosis and later calicivirus, you never kill off all the target species and then the survivors breed up again. Though I have to say that rabbits are a lot less prolific than they were back in the 1980's. Still around though.

And as a matter of fact, every current shooter in Australia is licensed by definition. Not that I'm a fan anyway, shooting is at best a control mechanism to put some form of brake on numbers not an elimination strategy except in small and highly constrained areas.

Dropping out of this again, not worth discussing the various methods of pest species control with people who have no clue at all.

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your thoughts FKT,  Agree that the perfesser should stick to politics, same reasons.

 

On 4/11/2021 at 12:07 AM, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

,,, the other is laying 1080 poison baits ,,,

I saw him mention "bait" upthread,, and was HOPING that my suspicions were wrong.

@Randro  Henceforth,  feel free to stuff used, bloody, aids, covid, and plague infected Tampons up your Virtuous ass,,1080 of them.

---------------------------------

Quote

 

"Shorty" merely asked about the possibilities of targeted control.

"shorty" has actually been avoiding engagement in this "debate" because I don't know enough about it.

 

And a psychopatic serial killer had heard of targeted contraception, and was willing  to listen closely to possible new developments.
, and GAVE MelishortforTrump the FLOOR

MelishortforTrump  cut and ran,, exactly as predicted.  


MelishortforTrump
Shut up
Get your fat ass back in the kitchen
Make sammiches

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2021 at 2:54 AM, mad said:

Just get them round the right way.............warm beer and cold pussy is no fun.

I was pretty sure that was the standard in the UK.  I've been to many a pub where the beer was decidedly un-cold and the pussy not terribly warm.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mike in Seattle said:

Randro  Henceforth,  feel free to stuff used, bloody, aids, covid, and plague infected Tampons up your Virtuous ass,,1080 of them.

847eed2503bf544f997b97a76a573cde.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Just had another school shooting.  A/R 15 reportedly used.  We definitely have too many AR 15’s 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/12/us/knoxville-school-shooting/index.html

 

You got AR-15 out of that?  I saw nothing about any gun type used.  More gaytor mind reading again?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Our newly elected Human Pez Dispenser-in-Chief is doing one helluva job reuniting our country.....during his 'First Hundred Daze'. Wonder what he's got in store for America next?.......

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Our newly elected Human Pez Dispenser-in-Chief is doing one helluva job reuniting our country.....during his 'First Hundred Daze'. Wonder what he's got in store for America next?.......

He’s bringing semiconductor manufacturing back to the US.  Goal is to account for 30% of global production (highly ambitious).  To that end his proposing a $50B matching investment.  It brings high paying jobs back to the US and solves a national security issue.

Best opening 3 months of a POTUS ever.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Randro said:

I get it, one of my grandmothers was one.

The other was a Scot.

Those comedy classes were an expensive waste of money, get a refund.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

I was pretty sure that was the standard in the UK.  I've been to many a pub where the beer was decidedly un-cold and the pussy not terribly warm.

Warm beer that tastes like piss was always saved for US aircrew, especially pilots.

Best description. "chunky watch, small cock, pays by check":P

As for the pussy, blame the grease monkey ground crew that finished 20 minutes before you got there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Just had another school shooting.  A/R 15 reportedly used.  We definitely have too many AR 15’s 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/12/us/knoxville-school-shooting/index.html

 

That's not a school shooting, it's a child death by cop.

It's fucked up police not knowing how to talk to a kid.

hiding in the toilets (Usual refuge of mentally distressed school kids) with a gun.

And a lot of fucked up kids terrifying police.

Thats the 5th shooting involving that school this year.

https://www.wate.com/news/local-news/timeline-austin-east-community-rocked-by-another-shooting/

Land of savages.

Officers found the individual in the school's restroom, and they ordered him out. He refused and after he fired shots, at least one officer returned fire, Rausch said.
The gunman, who was identified as a student at the school, died at the scene, Rausch said. Authorities said they are not releasing the student's name at this time.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

In case anyone is suffering from the delusion that, for some, guns are either a penis compensation device or an outward example of their inner misogyny.  Sometimes both.

sign.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Thats the 5th shooting involving that school this year.

Land of savages.

 ? crying thought and prayers? 

It's just part of the Cull, it doesn't matter

 

? Are you going to tell us all that you had nooo idea about 1080 ?

Land of savages

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pause for a moment, to touch a hanging chad.

@Mark K

Quote

There is another type, a consummate ambush predator who's bagged it's fill but continues to hunt for sport.

, and a valid observation.

I am interested in your perspective on "Trophy Hunting" 
" Floor length snow white wolf skin pimp coat and Dermestid cleaned skull" , kinda stuff

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mike in Seattle said:

Pause for a moment, to touch a hanging chad.

@Mark K

, and a valid observation.

I am interested in your perspective on "Trophy Hunting" 
" Floor length snow white wolf skin pimp coat and Dermestid cleaned skull" , kinda stuff

?ahahaha, shit muthafuck, what are you even on about?

and you know what most think- shit>'trophy hunters'

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mike in Seattle said:

, and this relates to something on topic ?  @Bus Driver

, maybe your considered opinion about Wolves, hunters, etc  ?

 

This "topic" you seem to want to defend the purity of has exactly what to do with the thread title?

I saw an article about a murder-suicide, felt the perpetrator did it in the wrong order, and tried to find a thread it might fit in.

Based on the thread title, this one seemed a good fit.

Sorry (not really) if you feel I distracted you from your conversation on hunting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mike in Seattle said:

, and this relates to something on topic ?  @Bus Driver

, maybe your considered opinion about Wolves, hunters, etc  ?

 

This thread has many subjects.  For a while I turned it in to a discussion of indoor/outdoor cats and bird predation (I’m for it).   Other subjects include wolves, mountain lions, cowardly hunters, school shootings and AR 15’s.

It’s an open thread at this point.  Perhaps Wolfey can talk about folding boats ot Tom can weigh in on cell phone privacy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

This "topic" you seem to want to defend the purity of has exactly what to do with the thread title?

If one were to read the (not tooo hyperbolic) thread title only, and not even as much as the first post

One would come across sounding exactly like a Meli, or a lizard, or a perfesser (and same credibility)

If one had read as much as the first post, one might have some clew about the actual topic referred to by the (not tooo hyperbolic) thread title.

If one had read the entire thread, one would learn some fascinating things about the value of actual topic,

, vs the value of human lives.

 

Short form;

even if one is famous,,  Murder-suicide doesn't matter. While that was happening, six people were killed by motor vehicles, and that doesn't matter either

It's only part of the Cull.

 

?? would you have put a "gun murder-suicide" link  into a thread titled;

"too many nuts or too many minivans"

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mike in Seattle said:

If one were to read the (not tooo hyperbolic) thread title only, and not even as much as the first post

One would come across sounding exactly like a Meli, or a lizard, or a perfesser (and same credibility)

If one had read as much as the first post, one might have some clew about the actual topic referred to by the (not tooo hyperbolic) thread title.

If one had read the entire thread, one would learn some fascinating things about the value of actual topic,

, vs the value of human lives.

 

Short form;

even if one is famous,,  Murder-suicide doesn't matter. While that was happening, six people were killed by motor vehicles, and that doesn't matter either

It's only part of the Cull.

 

?? would you have put a "gun murder-suicide" link  into a thread titled;

"too many nuts or too many minivans"

 

 

Thread topics wander.  This one did. 

I saw something I felt would fit better here than other threads.  It involved a gun and a nut (by my estimation).

Get off your high horse.  If you want to be the "Topic Police", I'll see if Scot can get you a whistle and one of these.

86254c19-319f-4cd6-ac26-235251b2b25c_1.f9e2030f321a1eaf68d76538bf9358f3.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mike in Seattle said:

OK, Meli.  park the Virtue.

----------------------------

 

@Ishmael

, in your back yard

Release this or strangle it

 

 

Who pissed in your cereal?  You are not normally such a prick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You are not normally such a prick

You are not usually such a prick either, but I pissed in your Wheaties

Usually your posts are , at least somewhat relevant

We could have talked about an almost suicide, like when a family goes camping in a national park.

, or a succesful suicide, like when a school teacher goes for a walk.

 

, or you go whine to Scot and sound more like Meli & the perfessor

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mike in Seattle said:

You are not usually such a prick either, but I pissed in your Wheaties

Usually your posts are , at least somewhat relevant

We could have talked about an almost suicide, like when a family goes camping in a national park.

, or a succesful suicide, like when a school teacher goes for a walk.

 

, or you go whine to Scot and sound more like Meli & the perfessor

 

 

Jesus, Mike.  The thread is about "nuts" and "guns".

IMHO, anyone who murders someone then kills him/herself is a nut.  That he used a gun has been established.

As for the personal shit about my profession, weak.

And, you will not find I have reported anything in PA to the Mods.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zip.

Feel free to have the last word, if you wish.  I am not going to engage. 

Maybe after a bit, we can re-engage on a better note.

Link to post
Share on other sites