Too many nuts, or too many guns?

Sorry, Girls....no 'AR-15' this time around....looks like he used a shotgun. You know...like the one The Human Pez Dispenser-in-Chief suggested to the entire worId that America should own for self defense in our homes?.....

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boothy is positively lucid compared to Drunk in Seattle.

Pardon my interjection, but I think all of us outside of the Americas are wondering  why the fuck Americans need guns when most of them seem to be shooting themselves in the foot, both literally and f

Your dog and mine, as well as most of the others here,  , live a lifestyle of Privelege, pampered like Royalty. , hand fed  treats by you & me , trips to fun places to chase wabbits

Posted Images

2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Sorry, Girls....no 'AR-15' this time around....looks like he used a shotgun. You know...like the one The Human Pez Dispenser-in-Chief suggested to the entire worId that America should own for self defense in our homes?.....

Indianapolis FedEx Employees Say Mass Shooter Used Automatic Rifle

https://www.newsweek.com/eyewitness-indianapolis-fedex-employees-recount-shooting-1584084

4 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

These 'mass shootings' all have Joey's fingerprints on them....right? Since he's now the Pez Dispenser in Chief? You ready for a brand new topic.....like Todays Biden Deaths?.....:lol:

2020 had the most gun violence in America since the crack wars more than 20 years ago. 

it’s one of the few problems in this country that seem to be unaffected by who is in the White House; our inexorable March back to the insane numbers of the murderous 80s, but more geographically spread across the country. 

8 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

2020 had the most gun violence in America since the crack wars more than 20 years ago. 

it’s one of the few problems in this country that seem to be unaffected by who is in the White House; our inexorable March back to the insane numbers of the murderous 80s, but more geographically spread across the country. 

The Human Pez Dispenser-in-Chief is on a f'ng roll already.....and if he doesn't die of Alzheimer's poisoning during his term.....he's still got another 1,355 days to set a new record.

Wfd, Fake doctor's husband-dude.....:lol:

Unless you are a doctor, calling a phd a “fake doctor” just makes you sound like a ditch digger. 

I could be wrong a put your md or PhD...where’d you pick that up again?

3 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

It gives me a chuckle to at least see Bull Gaytor aka @Fakenews wrong again and again and again.  

b43598ac-33dd-4448-8bfc-4e30f5987e56.jpg

49 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

The Human Pez Dispenser-in-Chief is on a f'ng roll already.....and if he doesn't die of Alzheimer's poisoning during his term.....he's still got another 1,355 days to set a new record.

Wfd, Fake doctor's husband-dude.....:lol:

Biden? doesn't have fkn' shit to do with Biden, has EVERYTHING to do with the absurd number of guns in the cuntry, it's literally as simple as that. get it?

it's a, wait for it...  g u n   p r o b l e m , innit.... ......

11 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Unless you are a doctor, calling a phd a “fake doctor” just makes you sound like a ditch digger. 

I could be wrong a put your md or PhD...where’d you pick that up again?

1). A doctor helps people with medical conditions....and the like

2). A doctor* is just a fuking useless blowhard who was given a piece of paper by other useless blowhards....who get rich being blowhard$....by charging wannabe blowhards ton$ of moola....so they can paper their den walls with $tupid piece$ of over-priced paper.

3). Gottit now, Perry?.....:lol:

Just now, Ishmael said:

Chuckle at this.

So two witnesses saw two things. One says AR-15, one says 'automatic rifle'.

I rest my case.....

2 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

So two witnesses saw two things. One says AR-15, one says 'automatic rifle'.

I rest my case.....

gun nuts are so flexible in their rationalizations they can suck their own dicks.

5 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

No....I see it more as an argument for rational thinking, pragmaticism, real statistics, honesty, truth, facts.....and the need for ALL cable 'news' channels.....to go extinct. Like all of them. Like fuking forever. The more time I spend on this planet, the more I believe that cable 'news' has done more damage to this country in the past 20 years than anything else.....

Was the FedEx weapon a shotgun? Maybe a .223 caliber shotgun?

Pardon my interjection, but I think all of us outside of the Americas are wondering  why the fuck Americans need guns when most of them seem to be shooting themselves in the foot, both literally and figuratively.

Second Amendment my arse. Just looks like a mass wank from here.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

1). A doctor helps people with medical conditions....and the like

2). A doctor* is just a fuking useless blowhard who was given a piece of paper by other useless blowhards....who get rich being blowhard$....by charging wannabe blowhards ton$ of moola....so they can paper their den walls with $tupid piece$ of over-priced paper.

3). Gottit now, Perry?.....:lol:

Folks who think advanced degrees are useless pieces of paper all have one thing in common. 

and it ain’t living on the lam in mex

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, pierre said:

Pardon my interjection, but I think all of us outside of the Americas are wondering  why the fuck Americans need guns when most of them seem to be shooting themselves in the foot, both literally and figuratively.

Second Amendment my arse. Just looks like a mass wank from here.

It’s all a population control experiment?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Folks who think advanced degrees are useless pieces of paper all have one thing in common. 

and it ain’t living on the lam in mex

On the 'lam'? Is this what you ended up getting after all that law school you wasted money.....the ability to write shit as stupid and inane as the Gouv?.....:lol:

37 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

It’s all a population control experiment?

I'm willing to believe anything at the moment :lol:

18 minutes ago, pierre said:

I'm willing to believe anything at the moment :lol:

and you have good reason to.

6 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

WRONG!

Much like the shooter you are today’s B. Hole poster on PA

6 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

He never said they should have shells though.

9 minutes ago, Mike G said:

He never said they should have shells though.

Nor did he post up any Angie links for qualified door installers....

On 4/15/2021 at 3:51 PM, Mike in Seattle said:

A bit of research shows me that 1080 usage is AUS, CDN, NZL, Mexico, Japan, Korea, and Israel
US banned '72 Nixon

When I was a kid, the county extension agent came out to help.

M44 is very canine specific.  extension dude did his diligence & warned about domestic dogs. we got a couple of coyotes and another dog that "had been taken to live with a nice family in the country"  

Dad & Mom & I  didn't like the idea anyway, so we had the county guy pick up the stash he left.

So the thought of seeing the effects of  something like 1080 is repulsive (from my particular bias)

, and the utter hypocrisy of  MelishortforTrump @Shortforbob  and  @Randro  about poison,,

, just means vermin season is always open,

Red herrings by Poisoning wildlife supporters says much.

"The United States has suffered at least 47 mass shootings since March 16, when eight people were killed at three Atlanta-area spas, according to CNN reporting and an analysis of data from the Gun Violence Archive (GVA), local media, and police reports.
The 47 include the Kenosha County shooting and a mass shooting Saturday evening in Columbus, Ohio, that left one person dead and five others injured, according to CNN affiliate WSYX."
6 minutes ago, Keith said:
"The United States has suffered at least 47 mass shootings since March 16, when eight people were killed at three Atlanta-area spas, according to CNN reporting and an analysis of data from the Gun Violence Archive (GVA), local media, and police reports.
The 47 include the Kenosha County shooting and a mass shooting Saturday evening in Columbus, Ohio, that left one person dead and five others injured, according to CNN affiliate WSYX."

Today's Biden Deaths*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...