Not a boat. But a great idea for a meme...

Imagine, a photo of Spithill decked out in a bullet-proof vest, MAGA cap, and rocking the proud boys colors (black and yellow).

Caption: Prouda Boy.

A little Google Image search, some basic Photoshop, and BAM! You just created the most view sailing meme of the year.

2 hours ago, Pokey uh da LBC said:

Sorry, not following ya, Sail. Legalized what?

He’s implying you’re high as a kite. I’d roll with it. It beats coming across as an idiot. 

• Like 1

No, not an opium pipe. Took this photo of an old man watching a card game in a remote village in central China. Pretty sure he was smoking tobacco. 

So you guys don't think that "Prouda Boy" is a good mash up of Prada and Proud Boy? Guess I watch too much political news.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Pokey uh da LBC said:

A little Google Image search, some basic Photoshop, and BAM! You just created the most view sailing meme of the year.

I swear if I had a dollar for every time a client said something like this. As though they could just do it themselves, if only they had the time. I wouldn't need to work anymore.

Also fine.

I present to you, The Prouda Boys.

Sorrynotsorry.

Prouda Boys.png

• Like 2
On 2/27/2021 at 9:05 AM, Pokey uh da LBC said:

Not a boat. But a great idea for a meme...

Imagine, a photo of Spithill decked out in a bullet-proof vest, MAGA cap, and rocking the proud boys colors (black and yellow).

Caption: Prouda Boy.

Prouda Boys, give me a break.

Go sailing or go to PA.