CPAC embraces Nazi imagery

3 hours ago, Mike G said:

Of all the potential designs for stages available THIS one was chosen?

I didn't watch this event, but did people actually walk/stand on those two end pieces, or did they walk directly to the podium?  Were they a functional used part of the stage or just to "round out" the design?

It turns out the stage designer was the same one who designed the  stage for the 1988 Crystal Light National Aerobic Championship ...

2 hours ago, phillysailor said:

Just as Trump told the Proud Boys to hang on a bit & come back later, so too did CPAC give a wholly inadequate kiss off to fascist symbols and speakers.

Just as Trump watched the riot at the Capitol with unabashed glee, so too did CPAC invite an anti-semite to speak at their convention. When his tweeting Judaism a “complete lie” and “made up for political gain” was made publicly aware, organizers were forced to cancel him. But his being invited in the first place shows that these extremists increasingly have a place at their table.

I guess the stage design was deniable enough that they decided it could stay.

We are seeing a pattern of the GOP loving violent extremist righties, such as by Matt Gaetz (R-Fl) who hires from Proud Boy security, as does Roger Stone who was further accompanied by Oath Keepers on Jan 6th... these dudes and dudettes plotted to assault the Capitol in teams who trained together beforehand for the event.

Nobody is fooled, and they aren’t kidding around. They’ve already shaken America’s faith in elections & assaulted the Capitol in an attempt to overthrow our government. 

NAZI symbology is just a hobby. Adherents have thrown away their careers, families and possibly their freedom for this cause. It’s gonna get worse before it gets better. And @Dog thinks they are patriots.

Proud Boys, Oath Keepers etc have already indicated they know that Trump threw them under the bus, unless all this is part of a clever plan..... I guess we’ll see when they claim in court as a defense they were doing what they were told to do, at the capital, and Trump shows up in court to back that up....

29 minutes ago, mikewof said:

It turns out the stage designer was the same one who designed the  stage for the 1988 Crystal Light National Aerobic Championship ...

ya don't say..

damn, how do you know that...

16 hours ago, Dog said:

Depends on whether I thought the critics had ulterior motives and were over reaching.

How do you feel about the efforts here to use the similarities to demonize and divide?

Republicans: build a Nazi stage

Everyone: Hey did you know your stage is Nazi shaped?

Dog: Why do you demonize and divide?

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Dog said:

Of course it's plausible. If it were a swastika you would have a case but this is an odal rune, hardly a widely know symbol and upside down at that. This whole thing is nonsense.

images.jpeg.jpg

9 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

I can't believe you made me listen to that!

That was...horrifying and awful.

I'm not a musician by any stretch, but once upon a time sang a lot...I think my pitch was just damaged listening to that.

Transcribed for you playing pleasure 

2F159733-446B-481C-B940-CDCAC070CD4C.thumb.jpeg.68ac38799363416e010a993f47920ba9.jpeg

8 hours ago, phillysailor said:

Just as Trump told the Proud Boys to hang on a bit & come back later, so too did CPAC give a wholly inadequate kiss off to fascist symbols and speakers.

Just as Trump watched the riot at the Capitol with unabashed glee, so too did CPAC invite an anti-semite to speak at their convention. When his tweeting Judaism a “complete lie” and “made up for political gain” was made publicly aware, organizers were forced to cancel him. But his being invited in the first place shows that these extremists increasingly have a place at their table.

I guess the stage design was deniable enough that they decided it could stay.

We are seeing a pattern of the GOP loving violent extremist righties, such as by Matt Gaetz (R-Fl) who hires from Proud Boy security, as does Roger Stone who was further accompanied by Oath Keepers on Jan 6th... these dudes and dudettes plotted to assault the Capitol in teams who trained together beforehand for the event.

Nobody is fooled, and they aren’t kidding around. They’ve already shaken America’s faith in elections & assaulted the Capitol in an attempt to overthrow our government. 

NAZI symbology is just a hobby. Adherents have thrown away their careers, families and possibly their freedom for this cause. It’s gonna get worse before it gets better. And @Dog thinks they are patriots.

Good demonization, If you're going to allege that I view the assholes who stormed the capitol as patriots in spite of my commentary, you're the problem.

9 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I am sure you have photos around your house from gatherings.  Maybe a family reunion.  Holidays. Vacations.  Work party.  Take a look and see if there are people posing for a photo, holding their hand down in that gesture. 

My bet is you won't find a single instance of that.  And, that should tell you something about the folks in this picture.

But, if you do, that should tell you something about the folks in your picture.

The hand signals were not lost on me. I just don't think it informs us wrt the CPAC stage design.

15 minutes ago, Dog said:

The hand signals were not lost on me. I just don't think it informs us wrt the CPAC stage design.

It is a trial run for when Trump 2024 adopts a logo that is exactly the Nazi Swastika. The campaign and sycophant enablers like @Dog will be telling us it is not a swastika but rather a completely innocent logo reflecting the four Trumps running the campaign: Donald, Jr., Ivanka and Eric. Or some such bullshit.

Why can’t the GOP’rs be proud of their philosophy and historic roots? Wear it on your sleeves you cowards. Stop living the lie. Revel in the freedom of true expression. What snowflakes!

On 2/27/2021 at 8:41 PM, Fakenews said:

It's not just imagery, the entire party is practicing Nazism.   Any factual account of what was happening in Germany in the early 30s will confirm that.

8 minutes ago, El Borracho said:

It is a trial run for when Trump 2024 adopts a logo that is exactly the Nazi Swastika. The campaign and sycophant enablers like @Dog will be telling us it is not a swastika but rather a completely innocent logo reflecting the four Trumps running the campaign: Donald, Jr., Ivanka and Eric. Or some such bullshit.

Why can’t the GOP’rs be proud of their philosophy and historic roots? Wear it on your sleeves you cowards. Stop living the lie. Revel in the freedom of true expression. What snowflakes!

If you look at it sideways and squint you can see a Jesus fish too.

8 minutes ago, Dog said:

If you look at it sideways and squint you can see a Jesus fish too.

Yeah.  And we all know how those folks follow the teachings of Christ.  Stuff like feed the hungry, care for the poor, love one another.  Stuff like that.

11 hours ago, 3to1 said:

ya don't say..

damn, how do you know that...

You have to watch the whole thing, the stage they use in the beginning was from a previously-recorded bit, but if you pay close attention to the inter-cuts, you can see the Fascist-shaped stage that they used, you have to kind of look from the sides.

You can see the original inter-cuts after the parking lot portion of the original Kathy Smith videos, right after those bits, you can see the original Fascist-themed stage.

6 hours ago, Dog said:

Good demonization, If you're going to allege that I view the assholes who stormed the capitol as patriots in spite of my commentary, you're the problem.

Jeez Dogster, get with the program. All loyal Reichistas are now expected to 

argue that the assault of the capitol was done by Antifa in disguise. 

And most of the Reich believes this history re-write. The Gray Lady explains how they did it. 

. . https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/01/us/politics/antifa-conspiracy-capitol-riot.html 

19 hours ago, Dog said:

First the shape responds to the right and left entrances the stage, to the displays on both sides and projects the speaker into the audience. It's a poor design IMO but one that could easily evolve driven by a functional considerations.

Especially if one of those functions is to gin up support among the extreme right wing, neo-nazis that make up a significant part of the orange man's base.

53 minutes ago, mikewof said:

So, if you squint real hard, you can see a square, pointed to the audience, and the CPAC stage are the same?  No, they are not. What a waste of electrons your posts are.

15 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I am sure you have photos around your house from gatherings.  Maybe a family reunion.  Holidays. Vacations.  Work party.  Take a look and see if there are people posing for a photo, holding their hand down in that gesture. 

My bet is you won't find a single instance of that.  And, that should tell you something about the folks in this picture.

I by no means am advocating this gesture and am german so was raised to hate these vile bastards, but....  Does any one remember that game where you made that symbol and if your buddy glanced down and saw it you got to punch them in the arm.  I never new that symbol was white suprem until the last couple of years.  Do the kids still play that game and if so do they get suspended for white suprem stuff??  You would know more abot today's youth than I as my kid is gonna graduate college in a couple months, but I am curious...  

The reality is, even if it *wasn't* intentional, what did they do about it after it was pointed out?

Now that you've pondered that question, what does the answer say about whether it was intentional or not?

Trump should start the White Privilege Party.  WPP works for you and me and fuck everyone else.

Thanks to the ignore function even threads like this are readable.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
20 hours ago, Dog said:
20 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

image.png.caad81bc276a7e5cf66029afcbc437e9.png

Dog whistles exist, and fascists and extremists have existed in society by coding their language and symbols for a reason.

Conspiracy theories also exist.

This was such a conspiracy that they suspended those cops, even.

7 hours ago, dacapo said:

2F159733-446B-481C-B940-CDCAC070CD4C.thumb.jpeg.68ac38799363416e010a993f47920ba9.jpeg

I'm 99% sure she sang "ramparts we walked..." but I ain't listening again to find out. It's bad enough I had to play it again for my wife.

6 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Yeah.  And we all know how those folks follow the teachings of Christ.  Stuff like feed the hungry, care for the poor, love one another.  Stuff like that.

Keying cars with Darwin fish on them...

5 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:
7 hours ago, dacapo said:

I'm 99% sure she sang "ramparts we walked..." but I ain't listening again to find out. It's bad enough I had to play it again for my wife.

I thought the ramparts were "rammed"?

To say nothing of his attempt to include the bombing of Ft. McHenry (War of 1812) into the Revolutionary War.

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Jeez Dogster, get with the program. All loyal Reichistas are now expected to 

argue that the assault of the capitol was done by Antifa in disguise. 

And most of the Reich believes this history re-write. The Gray Lady explains how they did it. 

. . https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/01/us/politics/antifa-conspiracy-capitol-riot.html 

My Fox Aunt was arguing just this point yesterday on Facebook, about how it was all Antifa and the cop died of a heart attack, not a fire extinguisher.

Silly me for unblocking her because she didn't act like an asshole for five minutes in a family group. Fuck Fb and their "you can't re-block for 48 hours" rule BTW.

34 minutes ago, shaggy said:

I by no means am advocating this gesture and am german so was raised to hate these vile bastards, but....  Does any one remember that game where you made that symbol and if your buddy glanced down and saw it you got to punch them in the arm.  I never new that symbol was white suprem until the last couple of years.  Do the kids still play that game and if so do they get suspended for white suprem stuff??  You would know more abot today's youth than I as my kid is gonna graduate college in a couple months, but I am curious...  

Apparently there is such a game, though I never heard of it until white people started throwing it as an excuse for getting caught out flashing the White Power symbol.

The OK sign has been co-opted, but not by a game. The game has been co-opted for doggy-styling.

5 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

My Fox Aunt was arguing just this point yesterday

Maybe deserves its own thread . .  

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Kids did play that game.  Since the White Supremacists co-opted it for their secret symbol, it has been replaced by this - 

17426359_10212188795897337_1169430570669041091_n.jpg

I thought that was the "Fongool game."

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Maybe deserves its own thread . .  

Batshit crazy aunts, or Antifa storming the capitol to overturn an election they just won?

12 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Kids did play that game.  Since the White Supremacists co-opted it for their secret symbol, it has been replaced by this - 

17426359_10212188795897337_1169430570669041091_n.jpg

Thx.  Figured it was still around in some form...  LOL.  Wonder how many kiddos got punished before that change was made wholesale across that age group.  At some point it was institutionalized.  

3 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Thx.  Figured it was still around in some form...  LOL.  Wonder how many kiddos got punished before that change was made wholesale across that age group.  At some point it was institutionalized.  

It's been several years (10+?) since I saw the previous gesture "played". 

Teaching in a district predominantly black likely meant the students quickly grasped the "new" meaning of the "old" gesture my get you a decent beating.

The evil bastards also worked the number 6 into the design.

“In the Bible, the number 6 symbolizes man and human weakness, the evils of Satan and the manifestation of sin”. 

It just gets worse and worse.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

“In the Bible, the number 6 symbolizes man and human weakness, the evils of Satan and the manifestation of sin”. 

Says Mr. -666

Coincidence? I think not.

11 hours ago, Dog said:

No. The problem is the NAZI thugs in the GOP. I may be overreacting, but I'm not "the problem."

Your problem is you never, ever accuse your side of doing bad things. Even when they storm the fucking Capitol.

5 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Fagioli ?

On 2/28/2021 at 4:12 PM, Cal20sailor said:

All of them!  I don't sing outside of the shower and could have done better.

Not saying much. I could've done better with a couple cats in a hanging sack and a tennis racket. 

3 hours ago, Dog said:

It was probably just a coinky-dink. These things happen. 

2745507?type=responsive-gallery-fullscre

2 minutes ago, Mark K said:

It was probably just a coinky-dink. These things happen. 

2745507?type=responsive-gallery-fullscre

Kitlers!

kitler1.jpg

Cats that look like Hitler, the evil bastards just HAD to be so damned adorable, didn't they?

633513747584152721-Kitlers.jpg

20 hours ago, mikewof said:

Is that true? Or are you making a funny?

And part of my question was, did they use those parts during the CPAC?

They obviously danced on it in '88, probably to get more of those sweet, hot, babes on camera.

But I didn't watch the CPAC.  Were those parts used, or just for decoration?

2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:
7 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Fagioli ?

image.thumb.png.204460000ecf6b41c4536043844e700f.png

Va fongool...

Or "va fongul" alternate spelling.

3 hours ago, Mike G said:

Is that true? Or are you making a funny?

And part of my question was, did they use those parts during the CPAC?

They obviously danced on it in '88, probably to get more of those sweet, hot, babes on camera.

But I didn't watch the CPAC.  Were those parts used, or just for decoration?

Did you watch the aerobics videos?.

Seems fairly obvious that some neo-Nazi geek designed that stage, and also likely that nobody noticed it until they noticed it. But compared to actual problems like national debt, institutional racism, the Fentanyl crisis, the slow-motion collapse of our infrastructure, immigrant children in ICE cages, brown people in deserts being bombed by remote control, submicron particulate air pollution, our plummeting standing in K-12 STEM education, decapitalization of our industrial infrastructure, shitty and non-existent healthcare for the working class, rampant homelessness and an almost complete lack of mental healthcare for a huge chunk of the population with co-occuring disorders and addiction, along with skyrocketing diabetes and obesity ... it seems that a neo-Nazi geek's set design would barely even rank a one out of ten on the outrage-o-meter.

And of course the biggest problem of all ... that aerobics classes have been replaced by spin classes and internet mirrors.

We have far bigger problems than some neo-Nazi geeks' thing. It's a distraction to keep progressives from doing our jobs. But it seems that distractions are really popular, they're so ... popular.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, phillysailor said:

No. The problem is the NAZI thugs in the GOP. I may be overreacting, but I'm not "the problem."

Your problem is you never, ever accuse your side of doing bad things. Even when they storm the fucking Capitol.

Tell it to your imaginary Dog. This one has roundly condemned the attack on the capitol and the assholes who conducted it... You're the problem.

Honestly, I think this was just a massive fuck up. It shows an awful lot of ineptitude, though. 

I actually made a similar mistake once, on a much smaller scale. When I was redoing the hearth in front of my fireplace, I used a typical pre-made patterned tile as an inlay right in the middle. What I didn’t realize until I was done and the grout had dried was that the marble pattern made a perfect 12” swastika right in the middle!  I had to rip that out the next day. 

4 hours ago, Dog said:

Tell it to your imaginary Dog. This one has roundly condemned the attack on the capitol and the assholes who conducted it... You're the problem.

Yeah, but you haven't sufficiently condemned the design of the CPAC stage.

I've provided absolute proof that this has been going on for a long time and the stage designer from the Crystal Light Aerobics Championship also designed a fascist-themed stage. And now, here is additional proof, it was under our noses the entire time. The inventor of the Poodle Workout deliberately arranged the chairs in her video in a CPAC Fascist arrangement. Eventually, the proof becomes overwhelming and we have to all bind together to root out all forms of exercise videos that promote Fascist CPAC agendas. Are you with us on this Dog? Remember, these are people who are literally trying to turn actual canine citizens to their fascist agendas ...

8 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Go ahead, keep apologizing for the nazis in our midst.  I guess it's ok cause they're dumbasses, eh?

9 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Go ahead, keep apologizing for the nazis in our midst.  I guess it's ok cause they're dumbasses, eh?

Did you bother to watch the poodle human video? They literally put a stylized fascist insignia on the wall behind those poodle-human things ...

46313714_ScreenShot2021-03-02at9_23_37AM.png.a7ef75b5b3094d85ece9c364f3a9ba86.png

That's a well-known symbol of the British Union of Fascists, the Blackshirts, Mosley's crew, and if you connect those arrangement of those chairs, it forms a swastika.

Good article from Salon.  It’s time to recognize the GOP as defined by CPAC as not a legitimate political party standing in opposition to the DemocRAT party but rather a party of fascists and bigot standing in opposition to democracy.  The embrace of Nazi imagery in light of that can only be seen as deliberate.

https://www.salon.com/2021/03/02/cpac-veers-into-neo-nazi-fantasy-was-it-deliberate-that-hardly-matters/

Continuing to pretend like we still live in a two-party representative system will only give room and cover to a fascist movement that is intentionally and systematically demolishing democracy and civil liberties. We must recognize the reality of the threat.

What we've witnessed, over the past few years, is the reveal of the GOP as a fascist movement to protect the white, wealthy, and powerful, an angry and violent rejection of democracy and human dignity. There is no saving them, there is no unity, there's only avoiding tragedy.

5 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Good article from Salon.  It’s time to recognize the GOP as defined by CPAC as no a legitimate political party standing in opposition to the DemocRAT party but rathe a party of fascists and bigot standing in opposition to democracy.  The embrace of Nazi imagery in light of that can only be seen as deliberate.

https://www.salon.com/2021/03/02/cpac-veers-into-neo-nazi-fantasy-was-it-deliberate-that-hardly-matters/

Continuing to pretend like we still live in a two-party representative system will only give room and cover to a fascist movement that is intentionally and systematically demolishing democracy and civil liberties. We must recognize the reality of the threat.

What we've witnessed, over the past few years, is the reveal of the GOP as a fascist movement to protect the white, wealthy, and powerful, an angry and violent rejection of democracy and human dignity. There is no saving them, there is no unity, there's only avoiding tragedy.

Yes, and whether it's the Repulican Attorneys General working together to change the vote, or the myriad Republican state legislatures working to restrict the vote, it's no laughing matter. Poodles aside.

Yo Mikey, I think we need to save the democracy while we also save the poodles. I mean, no one gets a poodle anymore, they are all doodles. Go ahead and laugh, we're laughing too. Not with you, mind you. At you.

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Yes, and whether it's the Repulican Attorneys General working together to change the vote, or the myriad Republican state legislatures working to restrict the vote, it's no laughing matter. Poodles aside.

Yo Mikey, I think we need to save the democracy while we also save the poodles. I mean, no one gets a poodle anymore, they are all doodles. Go ahead and laugh, we're laughing too. Not with you, mind you. At you.

You and Gator, go do what you and Gator do.

Not my business.

It's a real challenge to combine fractal wrongness with blatant lying . .

but Mikey manages to pull it off. 

Just for openers, the "stages" he cites do not show what he says they show. 

9 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

It's a real challenge to combine fractal wrongness with blatant lying . .

but Mikey manages to pull it off. 

Just for openers, the "stages" he cites do not show what he says they show. 

They absolutely do. Connect the lines of chairs in the poodle-human video and you'll see, they form a swastika. And the use of fascist iconography in similarly undeniable. This is undeniable ...

114099071_ScreenShot2021-03-02at9_23_37AM.png.e76b0097fbe822d7ab48697609a7affd.png

But it seems that you're denying the obvious because you're in fact a crypto-fascist, trying to make excuses for the neo-Nazis. That might explain why you so freely call everyone Nazis and part of the "Reich" ... are you working to distract attention from yourself? Why won't you take a stand against G.W. Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden bombing brown people in deserts if in fact you're a Vet for Peace?

Next thing we know, you'll probably deny the fascist connections with the Thurston Howell character ...

15 minutes ago, mikewof said:

lame-ass false equivalence. Who's paying you to post such shite?

4 hours ago, mikewof said:

Yeah, but you haven't sufficiently condemned the design of the CPAC stage.

I've provided absolute proof that this has been going on for a long time and the stage designer from the Crystal Light Aerobics Championship also designed a fascist-themed stage. And now, here is additional proof, it was under our noses the entire time. The inventor of the Poodle Workout deliberately arranged the chairs in her video in a CPAC Fascist arrangement. Eventually, the proof becomes overwhelming and we have to all bind together to root out all forms of exercise videos that promote Fascist CPAC agendas. Are you with us on this Dog? Remember, these are people who are literally trying to turn actual canine citizens to their fascist agendas ...

Thanks....That's some diabolical shit there. Once you're tuned in to it you see it everywhere, I saw it in a parking lot earlier. Had to get out of there fast I can tell you.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Thanks....That's some diabolical shit there. Once you're tuned in to it you see it everywhere, I saw it in a parking lot earlier. Had to get out of there fast I can tell you.

Definitely, some diabolical shit.

It used to be the Neo-Nazis were into guns and explosives, that made them dangerous. But now they're apparently into stage design, fashion design and aerobics, which makes them far more lethal.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Thanks....That's some diabolical shit there. Once you're tuned in to it you see it everywhere, I saw it in a parking lot earlier. Had to get out of there fast I can tell you

Why?  Nazi imagery is your bag man.
Afraid some one would see your woodie? 

20 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Why?  Nazi imagery is your bag man.
Afraid some one would see your woodie? 

No offense Gator, but the guy who wants the Jews of Israel to be nuked in retribution for crimes real and imagined, possibly isn't the best arbiter of the limits of Neo-Nazism.

Do you even do aerobics?

11 hours ago, Dog said:

Meh, your words mean nothing.  Tell us about the exactly 52 people who were just taking selfies, jackass.  You downplay everything that makes your messiah look bad.  Q-anon douche.

Anything anybody else ever did means it's ok for other people with a history of leaning towards bigotry and hate, to continue leaning towards bigotry and hate.

1 hour ago, Mike G said:

Anything anybody else ever did means it's ok for other people with a history of leaning towards bigotry and hate, to continue leaning towards bigotry and hate.

You forgot the purple font.

But I see your point. Latin American Kids in cages are still kids in cages if Obama is President, if Trump is President or if Biden is President.

It seems you're suggesting that we should remove these Latin American kids from these cages regardless who is President, right?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/immigrant-children-camp-texas-biden/2021/02/22/05dfd58c-7533-11eb-8115-9ad5e9c02117_story.html?itid=lk_inline_manual_8&_gl=1*1dlwo60*_ga*REZNVGVvcWEtSU83U0prcE5nRW1EOFlKV1h0cFpxOGhHWXhUa0tYVEJWYWxLSU9xVmxWbWhkcVA3NEpkcjVJYQ..

But you and I are just a couple of schmuck boat punks. Who would listen to us?

Honestly, I can't even keep it straight anymore, which President put these kids in this cage? Reagan? Ford? Clinton? Obama? Carter? Trump, Daddy Bush? Baby Bush? Biden? Eisenhower? Nixon? Johnson? Kennedy?

AP_19243039234130.jpg

2 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

Meh, your words mean nothing.  Tell us about the exactly 52 people who were just taking selfies, jackass.  You downplay everything that makes your messiah look bad.  Q-anon douche.

I think it was 82..... But I could be incorrect.

7 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I think it was 82..... But I could be incorrect.

I remember the number 82, which is only a zero short of being the real total of people in the Capitol.

23 minutes ago, mikewof said:

You forgot the purple font.

But I see your point. Latin American Kids in cages are still kids in cages if Obama is President, if Trump is President or if Biden is President.

It seems you're suggesting that we should remove these Latin American kids from these cages regardless who is President, right?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/immigrant-children-camp-texas-biden/2021/02/22/05dfd58c-7533-11eb-8115-9ad5e9c02117_story.html?itid=lk_inline_manual_8&_gl=1*1dlwo60*_ga*REZNVGVvcWEtSU83U0prcE5nRW1EOFlKV1h0cFpxOGhHWXhUa0tYVEJWYWxLSU9xVmxWbWhkcVA3NEpkcjVJYQ..

But you and I are just a couple of schmuck boat punks. Who would listen to us?

Honestly, I can't even keep it straight anymore, which President put these kids in this cage? Reagan? Ford? Clinton? Obama? Carter? Trump, Daddy Bush? Baby Bush? Biden? Eisenhower? Nixon? Johnson? Kennedy?

AP_19243039234130.jpg

Dang Mike.

Seems to me, that I read, or heard something recently about Biden trying to reunite incarcerated children with their parents, and grant them amnesty..... Something like that. I don't recall ever hearing that Obama lost the parents of children, or even separated them from their parents... I could be wrong.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Seems to me, that I read, or heard something recently about Biden trying to reunite incarcerated children with their parents, and grant them amnesty..... Something like that. I don't recall ever hearing that Obama lost the parents of children, or even separated them from their parents... I could be wrong.

Mikey's gonna stick his fingers in his ears and stomp his feet on that.

2 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

It seems to me you're saying e=i/r.  So that means you agree that r*i=e.  Which means that rainfall in the Amazon basin is half that of an average j24 halyard tension with 12knots of windspeed.

Hypocrite. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mike G said:

It seems to me you're saying e=i/r.  So that means you agree that r*i=e.  Which means that rainfall in the Amazon basin is half that of an average j24 halyard tension with 12knots of windspeed.

Hypocrite. 

What about the duck?

8 hours ago, mikewof said:

No offense Gator, but the guy who wants the Jews of Israel to be nuked in retribution

What an awful malicious lie to write about a person. 

I have only contempt for you. 

Really, you should get flicked for that . . .   again  

38 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

What an awful malicious lie to write about a person. 

I have only contempt for you. 

Really, you should get flicked for that . . .   again  

Unless you changed your handle, I think you weren't around here in those days.

Lots of Vespas, tales of the Playboy Mansion, UF, UF, UF, UF, UF, UF, and oh yeah ... them Jews are a gonna git what's a comin' to 'em! The wrath of Tim Tebow shall reign from on high, and a send 'em straight to hell ...

13 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

82 was the number of arrests that had been made at that time.

12 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Well, if that is true, now @Dog will likely find fault with it.

Their other headlines are not suspicious at all.

Massive 78% of Mail-In Ballots Proved Fraudulent, Judge Orders Election Do-Over.

READ: Internal Emails Show Fauci Deputy ‘Tailored’ Agreements ‘to China’s Terms’.

Biden State Dept Lead Says She SUPPORTS Chinese Propaganda In US Schools.

I suspect that this organization belongs in the Fiction section at your local tabloid outlet.

32 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Come on Mr. Sean - don't post the lies of the Reich. 

Have you no sense of humor?

To me, it would be delicious if lefties intentionally designed it as a Nazi symbol and kept quiet about it. 

52 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Their other headlines are not suspicious at all.

Massive 78% of Mail-In Ballots Proved Fraudulent, Judge Orders Election Do-Over.

READ: Internal Emails Show Fauci Deputy ‘Tailored’ Agreements ‘to China’s Terms’.

Biden State Dept Lead Says She SUPPORTS Chinese Propaganda In US Schools.

I suspect that this organization belongs in the Fiction section at your local tabloid outlet.

Batboy lives! (but he's been cancelled because he is no longer politically correct!  Lousy democRATS!)

Does butchering the NA count for anything? If you listen to this please ensure any cats are safely put away. I believe this is the version done by Francis Scott OffKey.