Guess who won CPAC's 2024 Presidential straw poll?

This turned out far better than I had ever hoped. Just months ago, Donald Trump was polling at 95% among the faithful. Today, Donald Whatsisname got 55% of the absolute most faithful Republican voters. Ted Cancun Cruz, got 2% and Josh Sturmfuhrer Hawley, got a rousing 1% for presidential hopeful for 2024. By 2024, all these numbers will be a big fat zero.

Source: Mediate

More than half a dozen 2024 hopefuls have spoken to a horde of Republican super-fans gathered at the Hyatt Regency for the annual Conservative Political Action Conference. Star speakers, from Ron DeSantis to Kristi Noem, were met with rapturous receptions. 

One major speaker remains: the former president. 

He’s set to address the crowd, in his first speech since crashing out of office, moments after CPAC announced him as the winner of its annual straw poll revealing attendees’s preferred candidate for the 2024 presidential election. 

If the 2024 primary were held today, Trump would be the preferred nominee of 55% of attendees. Ron DeSantis, hero to lockdown critics, came second to Trump, with 22%. Noem led the rest of the candidates, all with less than 5%.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/guess-who-won-cpac-s-2024-presidential-straw-poll/ar-BB1e67C5?ocid=msedgntp Source: Mediate

9 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

This turned out far better than I had ever hoped. Just months ago, Donald Trump was polling at 95% among the faithful. Today, Donald Whatsisname got 55% of the absolute most faithful Republican voters. Ted Cancun Cruz, got 2% and Josh Sturmfuhrer Hawley, got a rousing 1% for presidential hopeful for 2024. By 2024, all these numbers will be a big fat zero.

Source: Mediate

More than half a dozen 2024 hopefuls have spoken to a horde of Republican super-fans gathered at the Hyatt Regency for the annual Conservative Political Action Conference. Star speakers, from Ron DeSantis to Kristi Noem, were met with rapturous receptions. 

One major speaker remains: the former president. 

He’s set to address the crowd, in his first speech since crashing out of office, moments after CPAC announced him as the winner of its annual straw poll revealing attendees’s preferred candidate for the 2024 presidential election. 

If the 2024 primary were held today, Trump would be the preferred nominee of 55% of attendees. Ron DeSantis, hero to lockdown critics, came second to Trump, with 22%. Noem led the rest of the candidates, all with less than 5%.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/guess-who-won-cpac-s-2024-presidential-straw-poll/ar-BB1e67C5?ocid=msedgntp Source: Mediate

Carl Rove says the 55% is a bad sign for him...

The former guy probably won't be a viable candidate in 2024... For various reasons. Dead, In prison. Convicted of felony crimes, but not in prison. Confirmed with dementia. Just too plain crooked, and fat and stupid to get away with it again....

44 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Carl Rove says the 55% is a bad sign for him...

The room was really somber as he spoke, I want to say bored. The look on whatisname’s face was almost as if he realized his time was over.

37 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

The former guy probably won't be a viable candidate in 2024... For various reasons. Dead, In prison. Convicted of felony crimes, but not in prison. Confirmed with dementia. Just too plain crooked, and fat and stupid to get away with it again....

So what do we do with all the fruitcakes left over?

the dotard came to the uhh, 'cpac' to lie his fkn' kunt off. that's what he did.

gawd bless 'murikkka

13 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

the dotard came to the uhh, 'cpac' to lie his fkn' kunt off. that's what he did.

gawd bless 'murikkka

The SO had to watch FOX to see the Orangutan speak, kinda like keeping your enemies closer.  I said that POS will never go away unless we completely ignore it forever. 

• FOX only sees viewers and that's how they decide what they will feature.  Watch him and they will put him back on.
  • Social media only cares about Internet traffic.  Talk about him and they will see that as a positive.

Once the Jerk is no longer profitable, they will leave him in their dust.  Never speak the name.  Never watch him.  It's the only way to banish him into the void.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Jules said:

The SO had to watch FOX to see the Orangutan speak, kinda like keeping your enemies closer.  I said that POS will never go away unless we completely ignore it forever. 

• FOX only sees viewers and that's how they decide what they will feature.  Watch him and they will put him back on.
  • Social media only cares about Internet traffic.  Talk about him and they will see that as a positive.

Once the Jerk is no longer profitable, they will leave him in their dust.  Never speak the name.  Never watch him.  It's the only way to banish him into the void.

I was kinda hoping a long jail sentence with lots of pictures of him balding.

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Why should we have to suffer seeing that.  I'd rather see a centerfold of Miss Piggy naked.  

But to satisfy your yearnings, he's pretty much there  already. 

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 7.40.13 PM.png

9 hours ago, badlatitude said:

About the only thing I know of going right now that could put him in jail is the tax investigation headed by Cyrus Vance in New York.  We've gotta do better than that if we expect future presidents to know they are not above the law.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, Jules said:

About the only thing I know of going right now that could put him in jail is the tax investigation headed by Cyrus Vance in New York.  We've gotta do better than that if we expect future presidents to know they are not above the law.

There's plenty more - https://www.justsecurity.org/75032/litigation-tracker-pending-criminal-and-civil-cases-against-donald-trump/

15 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

I'm voting for dementia.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Remodel said:

I wonder how Cruz, Hawley et al will justify running against him in 2024?

I can't speak to justifying their runs, but if it does come to pass, I'm pretty sure Trump will make up childish names, embarrass their spouses, insult their parents and make up lies about their pasts, and if Trump wins they will all gladly return to suck the  mushroom fountain.

It's almost like they consider sycophancy a family value.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Add age, no social media, less than 60% of CPAC is interested in him, his wallet thinning rapidly, his family support soon in jail, his both civil and criminal challenges, his waining support because of prosecutions over a failed attempt to change the election, all go to pretty substantial evidence that his days are over. He is like a just beheaded guillotine execution where his eyes in his recently removed head blink rapidly before he realizes he is already dead.

3 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

I'm voting for dementia.

Considering the self-serving climate that exists in Washington, that may be our country's best hope.

5 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

I'm voting for dementia.

Somewhere in a thread or 6 there’s some posts from me a year or 2 into his presidency predicting that mental health will be the final get out plea. 

Putting the kids away may be the only jail time awarded. 

Shitstain's speech at CPAC, was such a cobbled together bunch of lies, that I could not watch any longer after about 5 minutes.  All to a small cheering crowd of Trumplodytes.

Where are the fact checkers results found please???

Oh... And who got secret Covid vaccines in January, after he said he wouldn't take one? Two guesses..... Donald, and Malaria.:rolleyes:

This is fantastic news. Support of Trump, within the R party, has gone from mid 90s to 55% in under 5 months. There's a few more demographics to investigate. Firstly, simply age. How old is the average Trump supporter, and how many of those are going to age-out before 2024? Then there's the Republican policies - or lack thereof. They aren't going to gain many new young voters with no actual policy. Then we can look at the political spectrum itself: Rs have moved so far right that the let the Dems move into the middle - own the middle and any one side, and you own the majority.

The Repubs are not paying attention to the long game. They're just lining up behind Trump and his sound bytes.

11 minutes ago, Nice! said:

This is fantastic news. Support of Trump, within the R party, has gone from mid 90s to 55% in under 5 months. There's a few more demographics to investigate. Firstly, simply age. How old is the average Trump supporter, and how many of those are going to age-out before 2024? Then there's the Republican policies - or lack thereof. They aren't going to gain many new young voters with no actual policy. Then we can look at the political spectrum itself: Rs have moved so far right that the let the Dems move into the middle - own the middle and any one side, and you own the majority.

The Repubs are not paying attention to the long game. They're just lining up behind Trump and his sound bytes.

They are also counting on a major increase in gerrymandering and vote suppression. I hope the Dems have made some serious plans to fight that pernicious trend.

8 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

They are also counting on a major increase in gerrymandering and vote suppression. I hope the Dems have made some serious plans to fight that pernicious trend.

Passing HR 1 the “For the people Act” is an important first step.  But if the economy is ripping along all the gerrymandering in the world won’t save republicunts.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a35680251/trump-cpac-speech-attack-hr1-for-the-people-act/

• Like 1
11 hours ago, bridhb said:

And our Trump Minime, DeSantis, came in second.  

If ever there was a puppet for the big donors, he's it.