We have found Voter Fraud It does Exist

3NqjZEF.png

video https://kens5.com/embeds/video/273-e13a5d50-4f2a-4a5d-b1ad-4e339e8614c5/iframe?jwsource=cl

SAN ANTONIO — A Medina County judge is out of jail and facing serious election fraud-related charges stemming from an unspecified incident.

Justice of the Peace Tomas Ramirez was taken into custody in Bandera County. He’s facing multiple charges, including 17 counts of unlawful possession of a ballot or ballot envelope.

Ramirez is one of four people accused of engaging in organized election fraud.

Authorities haven’t released details regarding how they believe a crime was committed, or what election may have been targeted.

KENS 5 reached out to Ramirez for comment, as well as to Medina County officials. Ramirez responded, “Thank you for reaching out but I am not able to comment at this time.”

The GOPPER Reich also recently pulled that crap in North Carolina. 

And Dems in a New Jersey muni election

As a Canadian I have trouble with the idea that judges are associated with political parties, as in "a Republican judge....".  

Sure, all judges have some bias or view on society but the explicit linking of judges to political parties (any party) seems contrary to the idea of judicial independence.  

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Bugsy said:

As a Canadian I have trouble with the idea that judges are associated with political parties, as in "a Republican judge....".  

Sure, all judges have some bias or view on society but the explicit linking of judges to political parties (any party) seems contrary to the idea of judicial independence.  

I agree, however, defendants and plaintifs are unlikely to be called "Republican accused rapist" Or "Democratic coffee shop owner", so their political bias probably has more to do with cultural issues.... "White Republican accused rapist", or "Hispanic Democrat coffee shop owner" probably factor into the equation more.

Just now, Zonker said:

electing district attorneys, dog catchers, judges, etc. etc seems very strange to this Canadian as well.

Some judges are appointed, some are elected. In theory an elected judge would be more impartial than appointed judge merely because they can be voted out next election, where as appointed judges are probably good until the parties flip, or they get caught with a dead girl, or a live boy in their bed.

My FiL is a retired circuit court judge in Virginia. He was appointed. In his district he basically had a life time job.... He quit shortly after divorcing my MiL, and shacking up w/his secretary. His last day behind the bench he sat in judgement naked underneath his robe. On his way out of the courtroom, after his last case, He mooned the gallery.

• Like 2

I eagerly await @Dog's response to something so near and dear to his heart - Voter Fraud.

Too bad that damned near every time it's exposed, it's his team doing it.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Zonker said:

electing district attorneys, dog catchers, judges, etc. etc seems very strange to this Canadian as well.

How else can you make sure that the Jim Crow laws are effectively enforced, even after they'd been removed from the books by that silly knee jerk liberal civil rights stuff that happened in the '60s and '70s?   Just gotta get the right people on the bench. 

I'd speculate that 20 million of the Former Guy's votes came from people who were actually holding their nose while voting for his judicial appointments.

23 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

How else can you make sure that the Jim Crow laws are effectively enforced, even after they'd been removed from the books by that silly knee jerk liberal civil rights stuff that happened in the '60s and '70s?   Just gotta get the right people on the bench. 

I'd speculate that 20 million of the Former Guy's votes came from people who were actually holding their nose while voting for his judicial appointments.

The SCOTUS pretty much just opened the door for vote suppression and fraud. This is what Bitch McC and his gang were looking for, and now they've got it.

4 hours ago, Zonker said:

What happened in frontier Canada?   Did somebody in London, Kingston, Montreal, Toronto, Quebec City or Ottawa appoint local government based on their imagination of local needs, or did it spring up organically?    Initially electing local officials was probably very organic and responsive to frontier needs,   Now-days most should become professional positions, especially the sheriff, judge and medical examiner.   

29 minutes ago, Lark said:

What happened in frontier Canada?   Did somebody in London, Kingston, Montreal, Toronto, Quebec City or Ottawa appoint local government based on their imagination of local needs, or did it spring up organically?    Initially electing local officials was probably very organic and responsive to frontier needs,   Now-days most should become professional positions, especially the sheriff, judge and medical examiner.   

The folks in Upper Canada called the shots where the Crown didn't. We had a much less "American frontier experience", the Canadians and British were regarded as much more honest than the Americans who tried to horn in.

Edit: This book has a vast amount of information on the topic. Despite it being 413 pages and only the first of 3 Volumes, it's eminently readable. I'd offer to loan you mine but @born2sail has it right now. 

51MUceW8cVL._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

The folks in Upper Canada called the shots where the Crown didn't. We had a much less "American frontier experience", the Canadians and British were regarded as much more honest than the Americans who tried to horn in.

Edit: This book has a vast amount of information on the topic. Despite it being 413 pages and only the first of 3 Volumes, it's eminently readable. I'd offer to loan you mine but @born2sail has it right now. 

51MUceW8cVL._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

How about in Medicine hat, Moose jaw, Head smashed In-Buffalo jump, Hope? They aren't exactly "Upper" Canada, but at one point must have been Frontier towns.

I didn't know what the process was in Canada, other than they were appointments. Good summary:

Provincial courts - Advisory committee
Candidates for these courts are screened by a judicial advisory committee established for each province or territory. Several provinces have created arm's length committees that make a short list of recommendations.[1] Committee are often composed of representatives of the federal and provincial governments, the legal profession, the judiciary, and the general public

Superior and federal courts  A committee of eight persons vets candidates in each region across Canada. For Supreme Court - Candidates must have either been a judge of a superior court or a lawyer for at least ten years in their province's bar

Minister of Justice A list of all candidates reviewed by the committee, together with the above categorization and reasons, or "comments" in the case of judge candidates, is forwarded by the committee to the federal Minister of Justice. The Minister draws an appointment from the list of names received from the committees, and recommends that individual to the federal cabinet

Tenure Judges in positions that are under federal control (federally appointed positions) are eligible to serve on the bench until age 75. In some but not all Provincial and Territorial positions, appointed judges have tenure until age 70 instead.

36 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

How about in Medicine hat, Moose jaw, Head smashed In-Buffalo jump, Hope? They aren't exactly "Upper" Canada, but at one point must have been Frontier towns.

To the best of my knowledge, they all had some form of centralized government representative in place.

I have been to all of those places, some many times. Doesn't mean I learned anything, but I was there.

6 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I eagerly await @Dog's response to something so near and dear to his heart - Voter Fraud.

It's not Voter Fraud that is near and dear to his heart.  It's Voter Suppression.  Trumpeting about voter fraud is mere justification.

3 minutes ago, Teener said:

It's not Voter Fraud that is near and dear to his heart.  It's Voter Suppression.  Trumpeting about voter fraud is mere justification.

Did someone say voter suppression?

Critics argued Carvin was essentially admitting some Republicans believe "it is okay to manipulate elections to gain partisan advantage." 

Per Reuters, part of the reason voting rights activists have targeted the precinct rule is that voters sometimes inadvertently cast their ballots at the wrong polling station because their assigned location is not always the closest one to their homes. However, Reuters reports the high court, which has a 6-3 conservative majority, is likely to uphold the restriction, as well as another that makes it a crime to hand over someone else's ballot to election officials during early voting.

Read more: https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-gop-lawyer-tells-supreme-200813978.html 

Will we never hear about the real fraud. More votes than registered voters in many states and numerous accounts of ballots being dropped off after voting centers closed. But The States run by criminal organizations declared that all was good. They counted Every Vote, even the Illegal ones.

I doubt we will ever hear the truth about 2020, until the criminals declare victory when Queen Kamal removes Joe Nobody from office.
I gave it 2 years but now it seems that Joe needs his wife to finish the press con and I bet Dick Sucking Kamala is slobbering on someone's big hardon right now.

All hail the first woman and black woman not to be elected to office. Someone who put more young black men in jail to get elected and who bailed out Antifa Thugs who went on to commit more crimes, something that is impeachable.

I have talked to many people (grocery and hardware stores, general public spaces) that I never knew. It seems that spilling your guts to someone in a wheelchair is ok. I have not found one person happy with the new administration. Maybe this political forum is an aberration of a bunch of jack off / rump ranger nobodies' who want a ...........................who knows what.

23 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

Will we never hear about the real fraud. More votes than registered voters in many states and numerous accounts of ballots being dropped off after voting centers closed. But The States run by criminal organizations declared that all was good. They counted Every Vote, even the Illegal ones.

I doubt we will ever hear the truth about 2020, until the criminals declare victory when Queen Kamal removes Joe Nobody from office.
I gave it 2 years but now it seems that Joe needs his wife to finish the press con and I bet Dick Sucking Kamala is slobbering on someone's big hardon right now.

All hail the first woman and black woman not to be elected to office. Someone who put more young black men in jail to get elected and who bailed out Antifa Thugs who went on to commit more crimes, something that is impeachable.

I have talked to many people (grocery and hardware stores, general public spaces) that I never knew. It seems that spilling your guts to someone in a wheelchair is ok. I have not found one person happy with the new administration. Maybe this political forum is an aberration of a bunch of jack off / rump ranger nobodies' who want a ...........................who knows what.

You'd almost think the lawyers would have supplied evidence of all that shit when they brought their cases before virtually every court they could, and yet...

30 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

Maybe you should go to places where educated people hang out. Biden has a 62% approval rating in six weeks, those numbers will just get better and better.

40 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

Will we never...

piss the fuck off, klown.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Maybe you should go to places where educated people hang out. Biden has a 62% approval rating in six weeks, those numbers will just get better and better.

Not to mention that his Neocon approval rate is close to 100% :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Before or after jail?

Who's going to jail? 

2 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

Such bullshit

• Like 1

Fuck off with your bullshit. People like you are the fucking problem.

Will we never hear about

Get with the program Mr. Reichista  !! 

You are at least one major lie out of date !! 

Antifa false flaggers invaded the capitol . . Nancy Pelosi set the whole thing up !! 

right ??? 

More votes than registered voters in many states

What states had more votes than registered voters ?? 

Good cites should be easy for you to produce, right ??  Do so. 

And what states are "run by criminal organizations" ?? Name them. 

If you cannot or will not do the above you have to know in your heart that you are 

a lying steaming POS.

4 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

What states had more votes than registered voters ?? 

Good cites should be easy for you to produce, right ??  Do so. 

And what states are "run by criminal organizations" ?? Name them. 

If you cannot or will not do the above you have to know in your heart that you are 

a lying steaming POS.

Just another ignorant rube who believes the bullshit that comes out of Faux and Farcebook.

6 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Just another ignorant rube who believes the bullshit that comes out of Faux and Farcebook.

It simply has to be willful ignorance  . . 

for which I have zero tolerance or respect. 

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

The ex-president, his family, his supporters, his domestic terrorists, and many more, too numerous to list.

Those aren't Biden supporters silly.:D 

1 hour ago, Venom said:
2 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Not to mention that his Neocon approval rate is close to 100% :ph34r:

21 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

It simply has to be willful ignorance  . . 

for which I have zero tolerance or respect. 

much is willful. sounds like a psychologist's wet dream.

4 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

RCMP (Royal Northwest in those days) usually went in first, often a single officer and they had awesome power until appointments were made and things developed.

10 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

It's pretty obvious that you're a full-court-press Trumpalo, so the only people who will talk to you are other Trumpalos

- DSK

I have had mentally ill people like Meat Wad approach me too.  I tend to agree with whatever insane prattle they are spouting in hope that they just quietly go away without making a scene.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

It's pretty obvious that you're a full-court-press Trumpalo, so the only people who will talk to you are other Trumpalos

- DSK

Lots of organizations do polling to gauge public sentiment.  The pool is much larger than this forum or folks with whom we wait in line at the store and they take care to measure a representative cross-section of the population.  The results are available.

If Meat Wad truly wants to know how happy folks are with the current Administration, that info is widely available.  As it was for the previous one.

The polls that I've seen Biden not dipping below 50% in his first 42 days, and Trump never getting up to 50% in his entire term. The best Trump did was day 4 of his term.... 47%.

3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:
13 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

It seems apparent that oxygen deprivation was the cause of him ending up in a chair.

13 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

You do know that all your hot air contributes nothing to thought.

Climate change will however send you a bill.

9 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

It seems apparent that oxygen deprivation was the cause of him ending up in a chair.

Uh - wow.  That's pretty disgusting.

If the Wad is in a wheelchair he is more than likely getting disability help from one or several sources . .  

I wonder if he grasps that the entire disability thingy is substantially democratic project ?? 

"Keep your gummint hands off my disability!!"  Right wad ?? 

4 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I genuinely hope Mr. Wad is not as malignant and ill-tempered in real life as he is on here. He seems to be lacking positive vibes

- DSK

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I would bet, if you did a search of "voter/election fraud", there'd be dozens of posts by @Dog on the topic.  Yet, not one of them in this thread.

Wonder why?

I know it's a rhetorical question - but probably for the same reasons that he can always draw tenuous linkages based on faulty reporting if it incriminates democrats, but just can't see anything wrong with Republicans even after they've been convicted.

Cum wad's still around? I thought he got flicked months ago.

20 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I would bet, if you did a search of "voter/election fraud", there'd be dozens of posts by @Dog on the topic.  Yet, not one of them in this thread.

Wonder why?

The plan to move forward with voter suppression is doing just fine without needing to agitate.

19 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Cum wad's still around? I thought he got flicked months ago.

Dawg and his other socks have been flicked, but the Meat Wad persona is still here. I guess Scot has some sympathy.

4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Wonder why?

The same reason you can never find the echo chamber denouncing the leftist violence from last summer.

But it is cute when you find examples of those evil (R) types doing things that are perfectly acceptable in places like CA. (Well, as we found out last year, even in CA it isn't acceptable when (R)s do the same things (D)s have for years)

45 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

The same reason you can never find the echo chamber denouncing the leftist violence from last summer.

But it is cute when you find examples of those evil (R) types doing things that are perfectly acceptable in places like CA. (Well, as we found out last year, even in CA it isn't acceptable when (R)s do the same things (D)s have for years)

Is it true that you can actually find your butt, if you use both hands?

- DSK

2 hours ago, bpm57 said:

the bullshit flows and flows. 

2 hours ago, bpm57 said:

you're a disingenuous twat; your ideology just punks the shit out of you. personally, I'd 'denounce' it if what they were raging against wasn't a thousand times more (and that's being conservative) negative and destructive than what they manifested.

shut up, petty bitch.

On 3/2/2021 at 7:45 PM, Meat Wad said:

Feel better? Sounds like you are just another republican  snowflake. 

13 minutes ago, Irish River said:

Feel better? Sounds like you are just another republican  snowflake. 

No, he's an exceptional snowflake with a remarkable level of gullibility.

On 3/2/2021 at 9:45 PM, Meat Wad said:

Do you have even one credible source for any of this?

You know how SA works: Pics or it didn't happen, or in this case, links.

15 minutes ago, Remodel said:

why bother with sources when you have an anecdote ?? 

That is what passes for Eva Dense among the Reich. 

21 minutes ago, Remodel said:
On 3/2/2021 at 10:45 PM, Meat Wad said:

You know how SA works: Pics or it didn't happen, or in this case, links.

Maybe just go with "most states" and call it quits.  Then, refuse to identify the states.  Dog could tutor him.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Maybe just go with "most states" and call it quits.  Then, refuse to identify the states.  Dog could tutor him.

288674c2d17547b9805710aa611be4ee.jpg