Abbot Won’t Stand For Mask Ruies

Yes!! Whackadoodle Texas Governor Abbott lifted all government restrictions today. He repeated 100% capacity over and over. Crowd those dance halls!! Crowd those bars. Crowd those theaters. Crowd those concerts. Crowd those sporting events!!

because

COVID isn't killing anybody worth saving. 

Cases
2.67M
+7,240
Deaths
+275 nrw deaths today 

Location   Cases Deaths
Harris County

+2,387
+28 today
Dallas County

+526
+28 today
Tarrant County

+429
+14 today
Bexar County

+249
+34 today

No wonder they have to gerrymander the beejusus outta things ain't gonna be many actual republicans  left.

If this clown gets re-elected move.......... because one way or another the stupid is thick in Texas and the gov,  he's. trying to kill ya all.

• Like 1

Liberty and self responsibility won't work. :angry:

• Downvote 2
1 hour ago, bridhb said:

He is way behind our Ron DeSantis

True, but Captain Ron didn’t have his state frozen, without electricity or water, so he didn’t need a distraction to get people talking about something else. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Yes!! Whackadoodle Texas Governor Abbott lifted all government restrictions today. He repeated 100% capacity over and over. Crowd those dance halls!! Crowd those bars. Crowd those theaters. Crowd those concerts. Crowd those sporting events!!

But there is cure

6 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

because

Cases
2.67M
+7,240
Deaths
+275 nrw deaths today 

Location   Cases Deaths
Harris County

+2,387
+28 today
Dallas County

+526
+28 today
Tarrant County

+429
+14 today
Bexar County

+249
+34 today

Wait, so, if you require your guys to wear a mask while sanding, they can tell you to fuck off now? Green epoxy is a hoax?

15 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Wait, so, if you require your guys to wear a mask while sanding, they can tell you to fuck off now? Green epoxy is a hoax?

I really think the stupider ones believe the vaccine is an antidote.  So once you get it you just take it and go back to your stupid life, no pre cognition required.  The stupid runs deep I tell you..  

58 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

All this has totally changed my retirement plans. Right now freezing in Maine beats being confined to a state full of idiots in the warm and stupid south.

Well, there's always Hawaii where everything has a 35% surcharge to cover shipping and a $200 water bill increases to $300 to pay for the power to pump out of the ground.

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

Let's all thank the fuck folks like you weren't around during WW2.

They were, they were just on the other side.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

You can't sand green epoxy, everybody knows that. It loads up the paper instantly, wait until it cures.

7 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

because

Considering where it is, he may have a point

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

They were - they were just too stupid to be allowed into the army.

That's what gave them a big jump in breeding.

4 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

Well, there's always Hawaii where everything has a 35% surcharge to cover shipping and a $200 water bill increases to $300 to pay for the power to pump out of the ground.

BTDT - I used to work out of Honolulu and I got really really tired of the Hawaiian Tax on every single thing.

It'll be interesting to see what Texass' Covid numbers look like right around St. Patrick's day, and then again around April Fool's day.

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

You can't sand green epoxy, everybody knows that. It loads up the paper instantly, wait until it cures.

This works well on green filler/bondo.

Tool - SurfForm

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Venom said:

Liberty and self responsibility won't work. :angry:

No, because Republicans are not currently in the habit of behaving responsibly, nor are they willing to hold anyone accountable for anything unless they happen to be a Democrat.

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

actually not quite right. Standard West is hard to sand in 24, but it's still catalyzing for up to a week. It's not "inert" until it's fully cured. Before that and you could be inhaling some really nasty shit (as if fumed sileca filler ain't super nasty on it's own).  From West:

Stage 2: Solid—Epoxy’s final cure

The epoxy’s chemical reaction is complete. The mixture has cured to a solid state and can be dry sanded and shaped. You should not be able to dent it with your thumbnail. At this point in epoxy chemistry, the product has reached about 90% of its ultimate strength, so clamps can be removed. It will continue to cure over the next several days at room temperature.

9 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

because

Oy vey!

And with spring break just around the corner. That schmuck is a real amoretz!

So with the Fed Gvmnt opening the southern border, with no covid regulations in place, obviously the Fed doesn't think covid is that big a deal, so why should the citizens?  It's the old do as I say not as I do syndrome.  You suckers. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

So with the Fed Gvmnt opening the southern border, with no covid regulations in place, obviously the Fed doesn't think covid is that big a deal, so why should the citizens?  It's the old do as I say not as I do syndrome.  You suckers. 

What, are smoking Joker's stash now?

Pretty easy solution: Deliver less or no vaccine to those state who lifted since they obviously think it's a hoax anyway ;)

21 minutes ago, Marty6 said:

Pretty easy solution: Deliver less or no vaccine to those state who lifted since they obviously think it's a hoax anyway ;)

Great except for all those of us who social distance and wear masks and don't support Abbot, Lt Dan (grandparents are happy to die to save the economy) or our criminal AG Ken Paxton, or Ted Cruz - (why do people take an instant dislike to him? It saves time).

38 minutes ago, Marty6 said:

That's something Trump would do, but only for states with Democratic govenors, and congress critters.

Some people view the USA as "United" whether we like it or not. Kind of like your crazy Aunt Phyllis, she's your mother's sister, and your odd cousins' mother no matter what. You can ignore her 364 days of the year, but at Christmas you have to be polite..... For Grandpa's sake.

Until Grandpa dies. Then you can ignore her until she dies.

7 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

BTDT - I used to work out of Honolulu and I got really really tired of the Hawaiian Tax on every single thing.

That's not the worst part.  Every time something changes hands it gets taxed.  Manufacturer to wholesaler - TAXED.  Wholesaler to retailer - TAXED.  Retailer to customer - TAXED.      4% GET my ass.

The underground economy is huge.  Any time you get a quote the first thing to ask is, "How much for cash?"

In Hawaii Amazon is your very best friend.  No tax, free shipping and they've got the stuff on the shelf.

9 hours ago, benwynn said:

They were. they were the members of the German-American Bund or were named Prescott Bush.

• Like 1

fuck abbot (and his ilk) for throwing lives under the bus for more superficial reasons.

'murika needs a political party that is not only not right-wing, but is ANTI right-wing. that'd be my new political party.

How does Costello feel about the rules?

image.png.3d1a57caa561a48ca89dc1f647996db6.png

14 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

That's not the worst part.  Every time something changes hands it gets taxed.  Manufacturer to wholesaler - TAXED.  Wholesaler to retailer - TAXED.  Retailer to customer - TAXED.      4% GET my ass.

The underground economy is huge.  Any time you get a quote the first thing to ask is, "How much for cash?"

In Hawaii Amazon is your very best friend.  No tax, free shipping and they've got the stuff on the shelf.

I remember buying a beater car for $350 and then going to insure it. The bill was something over $1,000 :o Seems Hawaii had some weird insurance rules that made cheap insurance impossible. I totally pissed off the local insurance agent by calling my agent in Maryland and having the car added liability only to my Maryland policy for about $100 or so. It was not "legal" Hawaii insurance, but I didn't give shit, if I ran into or over something/someone and got sued I was covered for that.

Another Hawaii memory was pineapples at the store were MORE than the exact same pineapples in Maryland! Then there was loading my plane with Florida oranges to take to some smaller island that *used to grow fruit* but now was just tourists eating Florida fruit :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

I remember buying a beater car for $350 and then going to insure it. The bill was something over $1,000 :o Seems Hawaii had some weird insurance rules that made cheap insurance impossible. I totally pissed off the local insurance agent by calling my agent in Maryland and having the car added liability only to my Maryland policy for about $100 or so. It was not "legal" Hawaii insurance, but I didn't give shit, if I ran into or over something/someone and got sued I was covered for that.

Another Hawaii memory was pineapples at the store were MORE than the exact same pineapples in Maryland! Then there was loading my plane with Florida oranges to take to some smaller island that *used to grow fruit* but now was just tourists eating Florida fruit :rolleyes:

Hawaii's pineapple plantations have been nothing but tourist traps for many years. It's cheaper for Dole to grow them in the Phillipines and Viet Nam and ship them in cans or boxes around the world. Real Estate on Hawaii is too valuable to waste on farming.

Mississippi’s Governor, in response to President Biden’s characterization of opening up TX and Miss as Neanderthal; said that Mississippians don’t need federal handlers.  But Mississippians sure do like to handle those federal dollars most of which come from blue states.