WTF is happening in the world?

The WH is not in chaos, vaccinations are speeding up, legislation is getting passed, there is no talk of Russian collusion, there are no outrageous or scandalous press’s briefings full of “alternate reality”, the president hasn’t tweeted at 4am while on the shitter and is actually using adult language and full sentences, we haven’t pissed off 6-9 allies by breakfast and most incredulously there appears to be actual world news trickling in rather than being pushed to page 13 by reporting of the SSOTD** that the POTUS or his admin said. 

This shit is all so boring!  It’s all so mundane and dare I say “normal”. WTF?

**Stupid Shit of the Day

I am really digging the boring these days. The infotaintment industry is struggling though. Maybe they will get lucky and an airliner will disappear (DFG) and they can reboot their old playbook. 

Dog, Venom, Cum Wad, Saorsa, Weirdbird, and the rest of the wackos are still largely unchanged.

17 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Dog, Venom, Cum Wad, Saorsa, Weirdbird, and the rest of the wackos are still largely unchanged.

They like the pup they were sold. Pups always shit and piss everywhere. Training would solve that, but that is against the principle of freedumb.

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

Not quite, they still get their skulls vacuumed out occasionally and filled with tripe of a different colour.

On 3/4/2021 at 7:45 AM, d'ranger said:

Someone isn't tuning into OAN, Newsmax and the Fox Heads lately?

image may contain Monty Python sketch and help help I'm being repressed

Lately?  You assume that I have ever tuned into any of them.  I honestly had never even heard of OAN until this year when it was mentioned here.  I think I've got about a total of a couple of hours of FOX in my lifetime - mainly from flipping through channels looking for something decent when I'm stuck in a hotel room on a business trip.  I do not even have cable TV here at the house.  I understand there is an aspect of "intel gathering" to understand what the other side thinks.  But I always come away dumber for even having been exposed to any of that shit even for a few seconds.  I cannot even imagine what hours and years of exposure of that crap must do to the brain.  Well, actually yeah I can imagine what it does:

coup-lead-GettyImages-1230454190.jpg

20210109_USP020_0.jpg

210216_abcnl_breakdown_santucci_hpMain_1

• Like 1

There is a growing crisis at the southern border. A $1.9T Covid relief of which less than 9% has anything to do with Covid is working it way through congress. HR-1 would among other nonsense make it illegal to require identification for voting. Crime rates are rising as fast as gas prices. Storm Troopers and barbed wire in Washington, Biden calls Texas Republicans Neanderthal for opening up while his administration releases Covid positive illegals into the country. Dr. Suess books are racist. No one really knows who's running the country, and whole show ends in 9 years anyway when AGW reduces the planet to a lifeless smoldering rock.

Live it up!

On 3/4/2021 at 8:18 AM, Burning Man said:

The WH is not in chaos, vaccinations are speeding up, legislation is getting passed, there is no talk of Russian collusion, there are no outrageous or scandalous press’s briefings full of “alternate reality”, the president hasn’t tweeted at 4am while on the shitter and is actually using adult language and full sentences, we haven’t pissed off 6-9 allies by breakfast and most incredulously there appears to be actual world news trickling in rather than being pushed to page 13 by reporting of the SSOTD** that the POTUS or his admin said. 

This shit is all so boring!  It’s all so mundane and dare I say “normal”. WTF?

**Stupid Shit of the Day

Clearly you have not been watching FOX where everything is f**ked up.

1 hour ago, Gangbusters said:

Clearly you have not been watching FOX where everything is f**ked up.

You can tell it's fucked up by looking at their stars.

Screen-Shot-2018-10-12-at-10.15.20-AM.pn

Screen%252520Shot%2525202016-09-28%25252

uyup, fucked up.

On 3/4/2021 at 6:36 AM, Mrleft8 said:

On 3/4/2021 at 6:55 AM, dfw_sailor said:

They like the pup they were sold. Pups always shit and piss everywhere. Training would solve that, but that is against the principle of freedumb.

On 3/4/2021 at 7:54 AM, Ishmael said:

Not quite, they still get their skulls vacuumed out occasionally and filled with tripe of a different colour.

You guys are all great Humans.

Keep jerking each other off and you'll stay happy.

2 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Lately?  You assume that I have ever tuned into any of them.  I honestly had never even heard of OAN until this year when it was mentioned here.  I think I've got about a total of a couple of hours of FOX in my lifetime - mainly from flipping through channels looking for something decent when I'm stuck in a hotel room on a business trip.  I do not even have cable TV here at the house.  I understand there is an aspect of "intel gathering" to understand what the other side thinks.  But I always come away dumber for even having been exposed to any of that shit even for a few seconds.  I cannot even imagine what hours and years of exposure of that crap must do to the brain.  Well, actually yeah I can imagine what it does:

coup-lead-GettyImages-1230454190.jpg

20210109_USP020_0.jpg

210216_abcnl_breakdown_santucci_hpMain_1

Armchair boy is now squealing like a stuck pig because he cant get parole.:lol:

17 minutes ago, mad said:

Armchair boy is now squealing like a stuck pig because he cant get parole.:lol:

It is not just unfair, it’s so unfair!   :o

27 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

You guys are all great Humans.

Keep jerking each other off and you'll stay happy.

Good people on both sides 'eh;)

2 minutes ago, mad said:

Good people on both sides 'eh;)

It's a circle of happy people.

2 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

It's a circle of happy people.

Dog, Wofsey, Meatwad, Sorsa and their merry sticky socks.

4 minutes ago, mad said:

Poor losers, lost the messiah, lost the Senate, totally inconsequential for awhile.  Dog's terrified victim rant is priceless.   Yep, another quiet boring Friday in paradise.  Oh, and fuck their feelings.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mad said:

Reminds me of an anecdote that a friend had of his time in the Navy, on a submarine.... CPO came through quarters on inspection one day, and saw a lone sock on the floor. "OH! LOOK! Someone lost his girlfriend!".

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Reminds me of an anecdote that a friend had of his time in the Navy, on a submarine.... CPO came through quarters on inspection one day, and saw a lone sock on the floor. "OH! LOOK! Someone lost his girlfriend!".

I was so naive, in my youth.  Never considered a sock to be such a convenient appliance for such use.......

4 hours ago, Dog said:

No one really knows who's running the country,

I was not aware there was any doubt as to who's running the country?  What are you confused about?

Just now, Burning Man said:

I was not aware there was any doubt as to who's running the country?  What are you confused about?

The list would be a lot shorter if you just asked what he actually knows that is proven by citable evidence.

2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Navy chiefs often have a much better sense of humor than they're given credit for

- DSK

2 hours ago, billy backstay said:

I was so naive, in my youth.  Never considered a sock to be such a convenient appliance for such use.......

Nah. Me either. Even after my friend told me the story while we were in college.... But then again, I'd never been stuck in a long tube full of seamen for months at a time, w/o any female contact.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Won’t somebody save the children from the basement? Get them away from those sick cannibal pedo DemocRATS!

Pizza is one thing, sushi is quite another. Outrageous.

2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

If you knew sushi like I kn........ Never mind.....

27 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:
30 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

If you knew sushi like I kn........ Never mind.....

Because there's not a Jethro Tull song about sushi (that I know of)

- DSK

I think there's a Jackie Chan movie where he pulls that line....

On 3/4/2021 at 6:22 AM, LenP said:

I am really digging the boring these days.

Years ago my sister was bemoaning her boring life.

I pointed out to her that leading a boring life is just about the ultimate luxury - most of the people in the world would love to exchange their exciting lives full of military coups, uncertain food and water supplies, religious terrorism etc. for a boring life of peace and quiet.

On 3/5/2021 at 2:39 PM, Dog said:

There is a growing crisis at the southern border. A $1.9T Covid relief of which less than 9% has anything to do with Covid is working it way through congress. HR-1 would among other nonsense make it illegal to require identification for voting. Crime rates are rising as fast as gas prices. Storm Troopers and barbed wire in Washington, Biden calls Texas Republicans Neanderthal for opening up while his administration releases Covid positive illegals into the country. Dr. Suess books are racist. No one really knows who's running the country, and whole show ends in 9 years anyway when AGW reduces the planet to a lifeless smoldering rock.

Live it up!

Wow.

On 3/5/2021 at 11:39 AM, Dog said:

Live it up!

Get yourself an account on Gab.  The batshit crazy RWNJ's are all over there.  There is endless discussion of how the world is coming to an end because the Democrats are in power.   Maybe use a pseudonym and get yourself a new email address because Gab is being hacked regularly.  

On 3/6/2021 at 1:09 AM, Dog said:

Live it up!

Should Biden with his God given victory and biblical right as ruler declare "Marshall®" Law and arrest all those who stymie him to make America great again?

As he was elected by God's grace he will obviously do God's work. What say? Ready to show you support by supporting the extinction of neanderthals?

Just now, VhmSays said:

What say? Ready to show you support by supporting the extinction of neanderthals?

He's not suicidal.

Unfortunately.

On 3/5/2021 at 5:54 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

Won’t somebody save the children from the basement? Get them away from those sick cannibal pedo DemocRATS!

But they make such delicious pizzas.  

On 3/6/2021 at 2:13 AM, SloopJonB said:

When I hear that (most recently from a grand kid) I usually respond that  . . 

"People who are bored are themselves boring people."  

I'm not as diplomatic as I used to be. 

On 3/6/2021 at 6:13 PM, SloopJonB said:

I pointed out to her that leading a boring life is just about the ultimate luxury - most of the people in the world would love to exchange their exciting lives full of military coups, uncertain food and water supplies, religious terrorism etc. for a boring life of peace and quiet.

Sure cure for boredom - go and start building something, preferably something you've never attempted before. You won't have time to be bored.

I generally have at least 5 projects running simultaneously and still manage to drive my GF nuts in my free time.

FKT

7 hours ago, Mark K said:

But they make such delicious pizzas.  

Baby.  The other other white meat.