4 hours ago, 255 said:

Wavelength 30 prototype or production deck removed?  The stem is distinctive. 

That's the original proto- the production boats were tooled from that hull I think. Lindenberg Yachts built the deck tool used on the production version. 

7 hours ago, Somebody Else said:

Not for me.

Sounds like a personal problem.

Not that personal. In the old forum, we’ve already zoomed it in to iPhones in portrait mode, no matter what browser (I had it on a 6s and an SE, Firefox or Safari). It goes away if you rotate your phone. Thought it would be solved with the upgrade but it didn’t. 

Remember it well from early 80s SORC. Not sure which year because I was well in my partying days, Kind of a Blur, it rated  about 28.5 or 29. Higher than a lot of 36 to 39 footers at that time.

The St Pete to Ft L leg it passed a lot of bigger boats, heard it was a wild ride.

1 hour ago, Ventilo said:

Remember it well from early 80s SORC. Not sure which year because I was well in my partying days, Kind of a Blur, it rated  about 28.5 or 29. Higher than a lot of 36 to 39 footers at that time.

The St Pete to Ft L leg it passed a lot of bigger boats, heard it was a wild ride.

It was 1980

On 3/11/2021 at 7:59 PM, 255 said:

Wavelength 30 prototype or production deck removed?  The stem is distinctive. 

Almost has a Lee Creekmore look to it.

The first response is correct. The boat has been kept in excellent condition for MANY years ( contrary to some speculation ). Actively sailed/raced by Ray Burke Sr. and his sons for decades. It is a fixture at our club.Beautiful at the dock or under way.

• Like 1