From the Department of False Equivalencies

The next time someone on the Reich says that the January 6th insurrection was 

about the same, not as bad, justified by . .  etc. ad nauseum 

as the BLM protests last year, 

show them this article.   https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/11/us/lapd-george-floyd-protests.html

Much of the chaos of the BLM protests was caused by police misbehavior. 

These are official reports. 

And the article does not even get into the Far Reich infiltration of the protests, or the gummint agents provocateurs. 

• Like 2

You can just about count on the local Reich to avoid this thread like the plague. 

I have no problem with that - their essence is one of unpersuadability. 

5 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

You can just about count on the local Reich to avoid this thread like the plague. 

I have no problem with that - their essence is one of unpersuadability. 

It just wouldn't be a day ending in Y if the "professor" wasn't puking up his normal nonsense. I guess pushing leftist talking points all day does pay as a career.

30+ deaths, ~$2 billion in damages from your "mostly peaceful" ilk since last summer - and your defense of it is "but, but, but LAPD"

Your "armed insurrection" in DC seems to be lacking in seized firearms, and the only person shot was killed by police - which only matters when it is a (presumed) leftist.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, bpm57 said:

It just wouldn't be a day ending in Y if the "professor" wasn't puking up his normal nonsense. I guess pushing leftist talking points all day does pay as a career.

30+ deaths, ~$2 billion in damages from your "mostly peaceful" ilk since last summer - and your defense of it is "but, but, but LAPD"

Your "armed insurrection" in DC seems to be lacking in seized firearms, and the only person shot was killed by police - which only matters when it is a (presumed) leftist.

What is your definition of arms?  Were those 30 deaths in the Capitol building interrupting the peaceful transition of power?  Did you lose a dime during the protests against racist police?  What skin do you have in the game?  None, unless you were at the Capitol.  Were you?

3 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Were those 30 deaths in the Capitol building interrupting the peaceful transition of power?

What 30 people that died in the capital? Does breaking windows call for the death penalty?

I must of missed the part where Biden took office the day of counting. Was he in DC, or was he still in the basement in Delaware?

7 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

What skin do you have in the game?

Aww, another leftist telling me what I'm allowed to think and comment on. Maybe if you cry to Ed enough, you will get your very own lefty circle jerk forum.

8 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Did you lose a dime during the protests against racist police?

Ah yes, those racist police. The same ones your ilk has been rioting over since last summer.

Funny how the police killing someone only matters sometimes

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
10 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

What 30 people that died in the capital? Does breaking windows call for the death penalty?

I must of missed the part where Biden took office the day of counting. Was he in DC, or was he still in the basement in Delaware?

Aww, another leftist telling me what I'm allowed to think and comment on. Maybe if you cry to Ed enough, you will get your very own lefty circle jerk forum.

Ah yes, those racist police. The same ones your ilk has been rioting over since last summer.

Dumbass, you mentioned 30 people died in riots, I was asking if it was during an insurrection to interrupt the government or random events around the country.

Why would Biden be in DC during the day of counting?  And you freak people are obsessed with basements, pizza weirdo.

You can think whatever you want, but when you type it out you're fair game.

People have been rioting about racist police since the 1960's at least, grow the fuck up.

14 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

Wow. You really are completely fucked up.

I hope the new health care system works better for you than Trump care did..... Oh wait, there was no Trump care..... We were going to hear the details every two weeks, for 4 years, but it never happened.... Like the Mexicans paying for the invisible unicorn wall, and the free for every groping hand pussy.....

44 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

image.png.190f88e2616066f7cff3eb6c5cee8a57.png

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/534329-police-seized-alarming-number-of-weapons-on-capitol-rioters-court

it'd be funny to see an accurate sum total graphic representation of weapons/homemade explosives, etc. brought to all the 2020 BLM/antifa gatherings across the cuntry compared to the 'Big Lie' tRumpturd insurrection on january 6th.

right-wing extremism/domestic terrorism (oh, and a 'culture' of general idiocy), and all that...

He must be in great shape to cart all that around.

One man, Lonnie Coffman, is facing multiple weapons charges after police say they found him in possession of five guns, eleven Molotov cocktails, a crossbow, smoke bombs and a stun gun.

Why do @bpm57 and the rest of the Reich here on PA 

decline to even give a cursory read to the sources that are cited ??  

Too sciencey or something ?? 

Alternate facts ?? 

Alternate universe  ?? 

4 hours ago, Shambolic Tom said:

So two people had guns in their cars, one carried a stun gun (which is dangerous and unusual), and one actually carried a handgun? Is he the alarming one?

3 out of 82 (The official number of rioters according to Dog).One of those 3 had 5 weapons, so let's assume they were intended for at least two additional people to use, so 5 out of 82.... If you took a random sampling of 82 BLM protester/rioters, how many would you suspect were carrying guns, crossbows, napalm, stun guns?

A while back when us lefties protested at the School of the Americas in Georgia, 

the police would take away anything that could be possibly used as a weapon, 

including small sticks used to hold up picket signs. 

Only the Reich gets to demonstrate with gunz

5 hours ago, Olsonist said:

image.thumb.png.3711dae393a5f1dd6e63a01d748aad6f.png

You can't tell from that photo.  But, if you could identify the suspect as a POC or (better yet) a Muslim, the faithful would lose their shit.

11 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

It's obviously a trumptard.

Who else would make a bomb that looks a bit mushroomy.

I dunno..... Kinda looks like a black dick, if it was a Trump dick it would only be 2" long, and have exploded in the guy's hand after 30 seconds.

In case y'all need a reminder, many similar false equivalencies are all over the media . . 

The Reich engages in far more corruption, gerrymandering, fake news production, voter suppression, using threats as a tool, dark money, and much else. 

But the media keep on pushing the Both Sidesism meme, knowing that it is a lie. 

And by doing so they are empowering the Reich who then can claim, "Well if everybody does it, we can too." 

• Like 1
On 3/13/2021 at 8:15 AM, Mrleft8 said:

3 out of 82 (The official number of rioters according to Dog).One of those 3 had 5 weapons, so let's assume they were intended for at least two additional people to use, so 5 out of 82.... If you took a random sampling of 82 BLM protester/rioters, how many would you suspect were carrying guns, crossbows, napalm, stun guns?

They carry skateboards.  It justifies shooting them dead according to some here.

29 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

They carry skateboards.  It justifies shooting them dead according to some here.

but they are anti-fascists, which used to be good but is now bad.