If Tempesta is so smart, why is he so hateful of Republicans?

Just because your stupid ass guy won the shitty election, you flame.  It is quite simply the dumbest thing to do.  Piss off the other side for not being like you.  It is like shouting when you win a race on the water...I won!  You become the target and the other side will try to take you down.  I used to think you were a decent person, but as time goes on I realize that your intolerance of listening to anybody not like you makes you what you really are. A swamp dweller.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
7 minutes ago, Madmax said:

Just because your stupid ass guy won the shitty election, you flame.  It is quite simply the dumbest thing to do.  Piss off the other side for not being like you.  It is like shouting when you win a race on the water...I won!  You become the target and the other side will try to take you down.  I used to think you were a decent person, but as time goes on I realize that your intolerance of listening to anybody not like you makes you what you really are. A swamp dweller.

Yeah, trying to install a dictator will do that to people. Fuck the GOP.

• Like 1

Re: the thread title - because they have proven themselves to be anti-democratic assholes.

And not very bright.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Madmax said:

F U C K  the 'g0p'

fuck the supporters, too.

• Like 1

Well I dunno exactly, but back when I was part of a Uni., 

I sorta realized that when I spoke out I had to be careful 

lest people think I was speaking/writing for the institution. 

I tried to be careful to not cross that line. 

Max, on the other hand, seems to care not a whit if his 

business customers learn of his Reich-Wing proclivities.  

Hey Max, did the former guy lose that election ?? 

If you think Scot's occasional political commentary is inappropriate, go have a look at what Andrew Torba, the CEO of Gab, posts on his front page.  If you are looking for a safe place to be a RWNJ, you'll find it there.

Makes Scot look like a "f'n saint".

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Madmax said:

It is like shouting when you win a race on the water...I won!  You become the target and the other side will try to take you down.

Maybe you could send this to a certain former tenant of the WH? :D

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Madmax said:

Nah, MM is just having a lend.  

The 'stupid ass guy' opposition choice gushed hate and malevolence like a weeping sore revulsing the entire world in the process.

And Tempesta is a swamp dweller. 

I too need a jolly good spanking then. I too have allowed evil thoughts to cause spontaneous insane cheering over video of the sulking petulant man child departing the WH.   

That’s a pretty lame FauxRage of the day. @Dogdoes better.  Of course, he would since he gets his marching orders daily from The Kremlin.

latest Kremlin campaign is anti-vax. Let’s see how long before doggie gets on that train

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Madmax said:

Just because your stupid ass guy won the shitty election, you flame... Piss off the other side for not being like you. 

Nothing says not pissing off the other side like "your stupid ass guy won the shitty election."

It's like you're a cartoon. 

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

Nothing says not pissing off the other side like "your stupid ass guy won the shitty election."

More like an adult who still reads Donald Duck comics.

Just now, SloopJonB said:
1 hour ago, benwynn said:

More like an adult who still reads Donald Duck comics.

And doesn't "get" the jokes

- DSK

28 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

This clown is allowed to fly airplanes?

Only as baggage

2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

That’s a pretty lame FauxRage of the day. @Dogdoes better.  Of course, he would since he gets his marching orders daily from The Kremlin.

latest Kremlin campaign is anti-vax. Let’s see how long before doggie gets on that train

If I want to get trolled, I go to the Dog.  He at least puts some effort into it. If I were running a troll farm I would hire him. I would also put a shock collar on him to stop him humping the UPS delivery guy and the cleaning lady, but I digress.

33 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

If I want to get trolled, I go to the Dog.  He at least puts some effort into it. If I were running a troll farm I would hire him. I would also put a shock collar on him to stop him humping the UPS delivery guy and the cleaning lady, but I digress.

I think this is where Jeff jumps in and tells you should not own pets and are an unfit parent. 

6 hours ago, Ishmael said:

This clown is allowed to fly airplanes?

You believe him? Do you also believe JerKZ owns big boats scattered around the world and The Mutt is an architect?

It takes a modicum of intelligence to learn to fly an airplane.

19 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

You believe him? Do you also believe JerKZ owns big boats scattered around the world and The Mutt is an architect?

It takes a modicum of intelligence to learn to fly an airplane.

I recall Scot confirming the pilot thing, unlikely though it may sound.

I repeat the threads question.  If the other party is so dumb, why is it 6 of my 7 Jet owners are all Republicans?  Why do Democrats think that the Republicans are dumb?  Scot will rage, yell and scream at people who are "Trumpers" but this does nothing but further the divide.

I am amazed that most seem to run the CNN mantra that if you are not a Democrat, you are dumb, ignorant...blah blah blah.

The fact that the Democrats think that a very old and tired Biden, swamp dwelling career Politician,  is capable of running the country for 4 years  well is sad.

In regards to the Poli Sci guy and Ishmael, I have 24,500 accident and incident free hours and am the Chief Pilot and Director of Operations at 2 Air Carriers.  

6 minutes ago, Madmax said:

I repeat the threads question.  If the other party is so dumb, why is it 6 of my 7 Jet owners are all Republicans?  Why do Democrats think that the Republicans are dumb?  Scot will rage, yell and scream at people who are "Trumpers" but this does nothing but further the divide.

I am amazed that most seem to run the CNN mantra that if you are not a Democrat, you are dumb, ignorant...blah blah blah.

The fact that the Democrats think that a very old and tired Biden, swamp dwelling career Politician,  is capable of running the country for 4 years  well is sad.

In regards to the Poli Sci guy and Ishmael, I have 24,500 accident and incident free hours and am the Chief Pilot and Director of Operations at 2 Air Carriers.  

You are equating wealth with intelligence.

Members of the lucky sperm club don't have to be smart.  The get their wealth the old fashioned way - they inherit it.

Do you view The Former Guy as an example of "intelligence"?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Madmax said:

If you are so smart why do you come off as stupid?

Troubling.

Interesting to rank intelligence by jet ownership. A lot of things can be ranked by jet ownership, narcissism, pretentiousness, greed etc but intelligence isn't one of them. Also being republican. If you are rich and want to get richer, don't give a shit about anyone that isn't you, and don't care how you go about it, then it's a no brainer.

22 minutes ago, Madmax said:

do your boyfriends know your real gender?

28 minutes ago, Madmax said:

There's a very good answer as to why non-Trump-supporters all think that Trump supporters are stupid. We're trying to be nice to you, give you the benefit of the doubt. Because the alternative to you being stupid is that you're a racist, fascist asshole who hates America and wants to destroy my country

Written early in the Trump Administration by author Adam-Troy Castro

An anguished question from a Trump supporter: “Why do so many people think Trump supporters are stupid?”

The serious answer: Here’s what we really think about Trump supporters – the rich, the poor, the malignant and the innocently well-meaning, the ones who think and the ones who don’t . . .

That when you saw a man who had owned a fraudulent University, intent on scamming poor people, you thought “Fine.”

That when you saw a man who had made it his business practice to stiff his creditors, you said, “Okay.”

That when you heard him proudly brag about his own history of sexual abuse, you said, “No problem.”

That when he made up stories about seeing Muslim-Americans in the thousands cheering the destruction of the World Trade Center, you said, “Not an issue.”

That when you saw him brag that he could shoot a man on Fifth Avenue and you wouldn’t care, you chirped, “He sure knows me.”

That when you heard him illustrate his own character by telling that cute story about the elderly guest bleeding on the floor at his country club, the story about how he turned his back and how it was all an imposition on him, you said, “That’s cool!”

That when you saw him mock the disabled, you thought it was the funniest thing you ever saw.

That when you heard him brag that he doesn’t read books, you said, “Well, who has time?”

That when the Central Park Five were compensated as innocent men convicted of a crime they didn’t commit, and he angrily said that they should still be in prison, you said, “That makes sense.”

That when you heard him tell his supporters to beat up protesters and that he would hire attorneys, you thought, “Yes!”

That when you heard him tell one rally to confiscate a man’s coat before throwing him out into the freezing cold, you said, “What a great guy!”

That you have watched the parade of neo-Nazis and white supremacists with whom he curries favor, while refusing to condemn outright Nazis, and you have said, “Thumbs up!”

That you hear him unable to talk to foreign dignitaries without insulting their countries and demanding that they praise his electoral win, you said, “That’s the way I want my President to be.”

That you have watched him remove expertise from all layers of government in favor of people who make money off of eliminating protections in the industries they’re supposed to be regulating and you have said, “What a genius!”

That you have heard him continue to profit from his businesses, in part by leveraging his position as President, to the point of overcharging the Secret Service for space in the properties he owns, and you have said, “That’s smart!”

That you have heard him say that it was difficult to help Puerto Rico because it was the middle of water and you have said, “That makes sense.”

That you have seen him start fights with every country from Canada to New Zealand while praising Russia and quote, “falling in love” with the dictator of North Korea, and you have said, “That’s statesmanship!”

That Trump separated children from their families and put them in cages, managed to lose track of 1500 kids. has opened a tent city incarceration camp in the desert in Texas – he explains that they’re just “animals” – and you say, “well, ok then.”

That you have witnessed all the thousand and one other manifestations of corruption and low moral character and outright animalistic rudeness and contempt for you, the working American voter, and you still show up grinning and wearing your MAGA hats and threatening to beat up anybody who says otherwise.

What you don’t get, Trump supporters in 2019, is that succumbing to frustration and thinking of you as stupid may be wrong and unhelpful, but it’s also . . . hear me . . . charitable.

Because if you’re NOT stupid, we must turn to other explanations, and most of them are less flattering.

• Like 8
On 3/15/2021 at 2:11 AM, 3to1 said:

F U C K  the 'g0p'

fuck the supporters, too.

You have very low standards on the way you point your dick.

Madmax really doesn't get it does he?

The 0.01% who plunder the economy for themselves as an illustration of the intelligence of the Republican voter herd who pay for those jets with their trickle down money?

He's as dumb as Soreass who thinks his commissions for mega houses demonstrates that trickle down really works. :lol:

20 minutes ago, Senator Seditious Maximus said:

First off, who called @Editor smart?  I want you to take that back!  Second, @Editor is correct in his appraisal of Regressives: on the whole they are selfish little Nazis deserving of the deepest disrespect possible.  Name me one decent GOP President or Senator since Eisenhower or McCarthy?  Just one.  See?  Case closed.

Bush the Elder wasn't bad but then he wasn't that great either. Outside of the Sovs conveniently falling to pieces of their own accord on his watch, I can't think of anything he did right. The Persian Gulf War could have been easily avoided. Panama was stupid. Somalia was stupid squared. He didn't care about domestic policies which is why he lost. He was actually just shite, a timeserver concerned with the trappings of office. Not as shitty as his son nor anywhere near as shitty as Shitstain, but shite nonetheless.

image.png.477562791c32e1f5ef457e3e38becf03.png

Here might be a reason

“Wisconsin Republicans move to protect conversion therapy, which aims to change a person’s sexual orientation”

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-aud-nw-wisconsin-republicans-gay-conversion-therapy-20210316-bhydw4herrhdvi7dvo7lkcn6qq-story.html

53 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Here might be a reason

“Wisconsin Republicans move to protect conversion therapy, which aims to change a person’s sexual orientation”

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-aud-nw-wisconsin-republicans-gay-conversion-therapy-20210316-bhydw4herrhdvi7dvo7lkcn6qq-story.html

Would have read that, but for the paywall.....

If Tempesta is so smart, why is he so hateful of Republicans?  

Well, one does not have to be "smart" to hate the GOPPER Reich, 

but it helps. 

1 hour ago, hasher said:

You have very low standards on the way you point your dick.

you have a lot of random thoughts.

24 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Would have read that, but for the paywall.....

MADISON, WIS. — Wisconsin therapists, counselors and social workers could continue to attempt to change the sexual orientation of gay or transgender people under a bill Republican legislators are poised to take up Tuesday.

The bill would block a proposed state Department of Safety and Professional Standards rule prohibiting so-called conversion therapy.

ADVERTISING

In another bill expected to draw attention as the Legislature returns Tuesday, Republicans will also seek to block a Department of Natural Resources rule designed to fight pollution from PFAS, the so-called “forever” chemicals that have entered the environment through such commercial products as Teflon and firefighting foam.

LGBTQ advocates maintain conversion therapy is confusing and harmful, especially to children who are struggling with their sexuality. A 1993 report from the American Academy of Pediatrics concluded that therapy aimed at changing sexual orientation can provoke guilt and anxiety with little chance of success. At least 20 states have adopted laws or regulations banning such therapy on minors, according to Human Rights Campaign. Wisconsin is not one of them.

The Marriage and Family Therapy, Professional Counseling, and Social Work Examining Board within the DSPS developed an administrative rule last year updating conduct standards for marriage and family therapists, counselors and social workers. A provision in the rule would prohibit conversion therapy; That sparked an objection from the Legislature’s rules committee in June.

The committee introduced a bill in January to block the rule from taking effect. The Assembly and Senate were both scheduled to take up the measure Tuesday.

PAID POST

What Is This?“Unprecedented” 2020 Takes Toll on Mental Health

We’re all facing a whole lot more unknowns than ever before. If all of that has taken a toll on your mental health, you’re not alone.

HTTPS://WWW.SHEPPARDPRATT.ORG/COMPREHENSIVE-OUTPATIENT-PSYCHIATRIC-EVALUATION-REFERRERS/

Sponsored Content by Sheppard Pratt

Mike Mikalsen, an aide to Sen. Steve Nass, co-chairman of the rules committee, said the bill isn’t about the merits of conversion therapy. He said the DSPS therapy board lacked the authority to ban conversion therapy because the Legislature hasn’t prohibited it in statute.

“(The committee) was not dealing with the pluses and minuses of conversion therapy,” Mikalsen said. “The issue is until the Legislature adds that as a prohibited practice (in statute), someone should not lose their license for doing that.”

The National Association of Social Workers’ Wisconsin chapter and American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy have registered against the bill. No organizations have registered in favor.

Amanda Anderson, chairwoman of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, said the organization believes conversion therapy tells people they have no right to be homosexual and the therapy examining board should decide what practices are allowed, not legislators.

“We want the professionals setting the standards for professionals,” Anderson said.

DSPS spokeswoman Jennifer Garrett echoed Anderson, saying policy decisions should be left to the examining board.

“It is appropriate for them to draw on their expertise and insight to make decisions about safe, responsible and ethical practice,” she said.

Both the Senate and Assembly are set to take up the bill on PFAS pollution.

PFAS are human-made chemicals that research suggests can cause health problems. The chemicals have been used for decades in a range of products, including firefighting foam and stain-resistant sprays.

Democratic Gov. Tony Evers signed a bill in February 2020 that banned the use of firefighting foam except in emergencies and during testing at facilities with DNR-approved containment and disposal protocols. The DNR’s policy board in October approved a rule implementing the requirements. Under the rule, foam testing facilities must treat foam with incineration, carbon filtration or a custom system approved by the DNR. Such facilities can’t discharge water with detectable PFAS levels.

Business groups complained the DNR lacks the authority to limit PFAS in wastewater and its standards weren’t based on science. The department countered that the standards are needed to gauge if treatment is effective.

The rules committee introduced a bill in January that would prohibit the DNR from drafting any rules that apply to materials contaminated with PFAS, defines treatment as removal or destruction of a contaminant or establishes numerical treatment standards for PFAS stemming from firefighting foam.

DNR spokeswoman Sarah Hoye declined comment.

Environmental advocacy group Clean Wisconsin, the League of Women Voters of Wisconsin and Midwest Environmental Advocates have all registered against the bill. No groups have registered in favor.

• Like 1

Why hate republicans?  Well, to borrow a phrase used in reference to the border-hopping mexican senator from Texas?

Cause it saves time.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Senator Seditious Maximus said:

First off, who called @Editor smart?  I want you to take that back!  Second, @Editor is correct in his appraisal of Regressives: on the whole they are selfish little Nazis deserving of the deepest disrespect possible.  Name me one decent GOP President or Senator since Eisenhower or McCarthy?  Just one.  See?  Case closed.

Bush the Greater was a decent man.

If somewhat misguided.

3 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Here might be a reason

Are they admitting they can't Pray the Gay Away?

1 hour ago, billy backstay said:

Thanks for the whole cite, jerseyguy!

My pleasure.  I subscribe to the Trib, didn’t realize it was behind a paywall.  I do know that the Washington Post is.

58 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Are they admitting they can't Pray the Gay Away?

Hasn’t worked for several millennia 

23 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

My pleasure.  I subscribe to the Trib, didn’t realize it was behind a paywall.  I do know that the Washington Post is.

So far I've had no problem reading Post articles, but have not tried to, in quite a while..

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:
5 hours ago, Senator Seditious Maximus said:

...   ... Name me one decent GOP President or Senator since Eisenhower or McCarthy?  Just one.  See?  Case closed.

Bush the Greater was a decent man.

If somewhat misguided.

George Bush Sr was an old-money patrician; he did rather well for himself and the family business by humbly accepting political power. Noblesse oblige'

His ideas about what's "good for the country" were rather hidebound, and I suppose the he couldn't help being a class warrior; given that, he genuinely tried to do a good job running the country. Shucks, he even raised taxes!

- DSK

10 hours ago, inneedofadvice said:

Interesting to rank intelligence by jet ownership. A lot of things can be ranked by jet ownership, narcissism, pretentiousness, greed etc but intelligence isn't one of them. 

Yeah. There’s a billionaire Republican that owns a 737 that’s had a broken engine for 3 years.  He can’t afford to fix it. Sad. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Al Paca said:

Yeah. There’s a billionaire Republican that owns a 737 that’s had a broken engine for 3 years.  He can’t afford to fix it. Sad. 

anyone we might know of ?

9 hours ago, Mid said:
9 hours ago, Al Paca said:

anyone we might know of ?

But, Madmax thinks owning a jet is some sort of evidence of intelligence.  Using The Former Guy as an example disproves that theory.

13 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

George Bush Sr was an old-money patrician; he did rather well for himself and the family business by humbly accepting political power. Noblesse oblige'

His ideas about what's "good for the country" were rather hidebound, and I suppose the he couldn't help being a class warrior; given that, he genuinely tried to do a good job running the country. Shucks, he even raised taxes!

- DSK

Read my lips.

9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Madmax thinks owning a jet is some sort of evidence of intelligence. 

If It Floats , Flys or Fornicates ... Rent It.

There be intelligence .

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

What if the bank owns it?

If ... ? <_<

5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
20 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

But, Madmax thinks owning a jet is some sort of evidence of intelligence.  

What if the bank owns it?

Perhaps they see that as evidence of a brilliant businessman?

23 hours ago, Madmax said:

I think Scooter hijacked Mad's persona just to get some attention.

• Like 1

Scooter pie, as a longtime supporter of SA my favorite picture ever was the one where Scots shit was thrown on his front lawn by a tranny.

Now as to the title of this thread . . 

Does the Reich really want to have a discussion about hate . . 

when the Drumph oozes hatred from every pore ?? 

On 3/16/2021 at 11:42 AM, Madmax said:

Yeah, because it's so good for your business to put your Reich-Wing radicalness on public display. 

How's your assault on the public schools going anyway ?? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AJ Oliver said:
On 3/16/2021 at 8:42 AM, Madmax said:

Yeah, because it's so good for your business to put your Reich-Wing radicalness on public display. 

Air carrier:

71zpkm_large.png?1521316566

It can magically transform into a water carrier by adding water.

• Like 2
On 3/16/2021 at 2:05 PM, 3to1 said:

you have a lot of random thoughts.

Deep and random:  

• "I wish I would have a real tragic love affair and get so bummed out that I'd just quit my job and become a bum for a few years, because I was thinking about doing that anyway."  Jack Handy
  • Like 1
On 3/14/2021 at 10:34 PM, Madmax said:

Tempesta is a raging fanatic.

i am a progressive liberal, hardly a raging fanatic. my rage is saved for for trunt and all his truntsuckers. max has become little more than just another trunt cultist. an otherwise smart guy under the spell of the reich wing culture of hate, racism, exclusion, divisiveness, etc.

what's next max, marjorie taylor greene for president?

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Editor said:

i am a progressive liberal, hardly a raging fanatic. my rage is saved for for trunt and all his truntsuckers. max has become little more than just another trunt cultist. an otherwise smart guy under the spell of the reich wing culture of hate, racism, exclusion, divisiveness, etc.

Not the Wimminfolk!

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:
1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Expand  

Air carrier:

:rolleyes:  By way of comparison, Chuck Yeager had a little over 10,000 hours.

4 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Pretty well.  Here in Santa Barbara we have ousted a few from the district.  The swamp is being drained.

3 hours ago, Editor said:

To say that all conservatives are “hate, racism, exclusion, divisiveness etc” is utter bullshit.  To say that I am is complete bullshit.  I volunteer time to kids, donate a good chunk of money to philanthropic causes and fund many random GoFund Me campaigns.  That is where you have it wrong Scot.  I consider you a progressive thinker but to package anyone who is conservative into the media ‘trumped up’ package that you spew is wrong.  Try being a better Democrat and understand that someone else's perspective may differ from yours.  That is the problem with the Democratic party right now.  The WH speaker is angry, Biden is angry, you are angry...chill.

PS, the person, the one person that gave my profile all 53 negative hits is exactly what I am talking about.

• Downvote 1
10 minutes ago, Madmax said:

PS, the person, the one person that gave my profile all 53 negative hits is exactly what I am talking about.

Actually, you have 92 negative hits and from 3 different people in the other inane thread you started today.  I’m beating that number will climb if you keep posting stupid stuff.

2 hours ago, Madmax said:

this is a LIE , easily confirmed by actually visiting your profile .

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Madmax said:

Try being a better Democrat and understand that someone else's perspective may differ from yours.

Says the peep whose fearless lidder oozes hate from every pore . . 

Only 2?  

7 hours ago, Madmax said:

To say that all conservatives are “hate, racism, exclusion, divisiveness etc” is utter bullshit.  To say that I am is complete bullshit.  I volunteer time to kids, donate a good chunk of money to philanthropic causes and fund many random GoFund Me campaigns.  That is where you have it wrong Scot.  I consider you a progressive thinker but to package anyone who is conservative into the media ‘trumped up’ package that you spew is wrong.  Try being a better Democrat and understand that someone else's perspective may differ from yours.  That is the problem with the Democratic party right now.  The WH speaker is angry, Biden is angry, you are angry...chill.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't you just start a thread wishing Biden fell down the stairs of Air Force One? Sorry if I  have you mixed up with some other hateful conservative.

• Like 3

This thread tells me a lot more about this place.

On 3/15/2021 at 12:39 AM, Madmax said:

You are describing to a T the GOP folks behavior during 8 years of Obama, GO TEAM, FUCK THE OTHERS!  Go look at some old Fox News broadcasts, if you need proof.  At least Biden and the Dems attempt to work together, but 4 years of scorched earth Trumpublicanation has proven your side has no interest in working together or compromising for the common good, on ANYTHING!  

• Like 1
On 3/16/2021 at 10:42 AM, Madmax said:

I repeat the threads question.  If the other party is so dumb, why is it 6 of my 7 Jet owners are all Republicans? 

You seem to be equating jet ownership with success. 

My passion,  apart from sailing,  which I try to be as least impactful on finite world resources as possible,  is developing technology to minimize water wastage.

I'm not doing it to aspire to have a boat bigger than my neighbor,  or look down on the little people.

I see no purpose in amassing wealth for the sake of wealth,  and certainly not at the expense of others. I once aspired to be in the 1%, and was in that circle for a decade or so. I came to my senses and got out. 

I also don't believe I have any right to tell others how they should live. 

Its a small world, precariously balanced, is like to see it and humanity continue.  To do that,  or leadership and common goal should be based on verifiable truth, science and empathy. 

My experience is most,  but not all,  sailors are like this.

This mantra is not compatible with the current state of the GOP.

Clearly you and I would not agree. 

• Like 2
On 3/16/2021 at 9:42 AM, Madmax said:

I repeat the threads question.  If the other party is so dumb, why is it 6 of my 7 Jet owners are all Republicans?

Because 1 out of 7 actually earned their money and didn't inherit it?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Because 1 out of 7 actually earned their money and didn't inherit it?

Because Democrat jet owners don't want anything to do with raving loons?