Pathetic useless attention whore

Travis Gettys 
March 15, 2021 

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is demanding a meeting with U.S. Marine Corps leadership to discuss criticism of Fox News host Tucker Carlson -- igniting brutal ridicule. 

The broadcaster has faced widespread criticism from veterans, active-duty troops and an official Marine force social media account for mocking women who serve in uniform, and Cruz wants to meet with military leaders to tell them to lay off Carlson and other critics. 

Got to give you credit, Senator. Once again, finding a topic that will give you the most amount of attention for the smallest amount of effort while making a less-than-zero contribution to helping the American people.  Brian T.brown

• Like 1

Every day some Republican somewhere gives new meaning to batshit crazy.

4 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

SOOOO unfair!

I love it. How does Ted think this ends? A man who couldn't stand up to Trump when he called Ted's wife ugly, versus telling the Marine Corp Commandant to stop being so mean to Tucker. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Senator Sombrero Strikes Again. 

"The Calgary Dumb-pede "....

37 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Travis Gettys 
March 15, 2021 

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is demanding a meeting with U.S. Marine Corps leadership to discuss criticism of Fox News host Tucker Carlson -- igniting brutal ridicule. 

The broadcaster has faced widespread criticism from veterans, active-duty troops and an official Marine force social media account for mocking women who serve in uniform, and Cruz wants to meet with military leaders to tell them to lay off Carlson and other critics. 

Got to give you credit, Senator. Once again, finding a topic that will give you the most amount of attention for the smallest amount of effort while making a less-than-zero contribution to helping the American people.  Brian T.brown

Teddy bear, we feel your pain.  Do you want to receive the crown?  Oh my god, you might be unworthy.  Please grovel more.

2 minutes ago, hasher said:

Teddy bear, we feel your pain.  Do you want to receive the crown?  Oh my god, you might be unworthy.  Please grovel more.

He'll be fine after a week in Cancun.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

?the fuck is wrong with these KUNTS anyway?

Drain bamage.

33 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

?the fuck is wrong with these KUNTS anyway?

There has to be something in the water south of the Mason Dixon line.

Maybe it's all that agro chemical runoff percolating into the aquifers they drink from.

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Maybe it's all that agro chemical runoff percolating into the aquifers they drink from.

as good or better a contributor as anything. I'd bet money there's plenty to it, and it's not only about drinking water.

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Combine that with a modicum of inbreeding and you are on you way.

26 minutes ago, benwynn said:

How many stars does a General need to tell a US Senator, with reasonable confidence of no retribution, to go fuck himself?   

Depends on who’s in the WH.

29 minutes ago, benwynn said:

How many stars does a General need to tell a US Senator, with reasonable confidence of no retribution, to go fuck himself?   

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

Depends on who’s in the WH.

Good. 

26 minutes ago, benwynn said:

None. Even w/o a single stripe I'd tell both of my senators to fuck off with out a wince. What're they gonna do? Get on Fox News and brag about kicking a disabled guy out of Florida because he stands up for his rights? They'd be very fucking lucky I didn't invoke the "Castle law" and shoot them between the eyes.

On 3/15/2021 at 5:17 PM, jerseyguy said:

Every day some Republican somewhere gives new meaning to batshit crazy.

Must be more of that "unity" that Biden called for.

Cute that the US military has more to say about someone offering commentary then they do about actual threats.

2 hours ago, bpm57 said:

Cute that the US military has more to say about someone offering commentary then they do about actual threats.

Have a lay down. Maybe you'll feel better.

2 hours ago, bpm57 said:

What they are doing is backing up their troops by pointing out that a highly watched walking talking human turd is demeaning them and affecting their potential readiness. Fine by me. Starting to sound to me that the GOP is beginning to turn ISIS. Go big or stay home I guess.

3 hours ago, bpm57 said:

Sticking up for the capability of their troops.

You wont like this, but based on my experience of a husband and wife marine team (she is the daughter of my wife's BFF)) and introducing them to sailing on my boat, I'll take the wife as my defender anytime, over the husband. Sure he was a typical beefy marine, who had the balance skills of a landlubber, while the nimble wife was like a cat, but still strong as needed. Their eyes are the same, the shoot the same, he is a grunt, and she is stealthy. Both have places in the forces. Cunt Carlson seems to think a women's place should be in the kitchen. 

I'd be defending my people against a arrogantly self serving narcissist cunt too.

On 3/15/2021 at 5:28 PM, benwynn said:

That may depend upon how much in fear the secretary of defense is of his boss.