8 Women shot dead at Asian massage joints in Atlanta.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what the actual fuck is that going to fix? what help is that going to be? thoughts and prayers. jcf.

Bullshit.  We’re full up on it here go sell it somewhere else.   Speaking for myself I don’t know anyone who has beat or raped a woman or has joked about it and if I did they wouldn’t be a friend.  Yo

If these women were blond blue eyed cheerleaders there would be an outpouring of sympathy for their families and friends. Just sayin....

Posted Images

Gosh.... Wuhan flu retribution?

This is not the time to politicize a violent event.  Lets take a moment to give our thoughts and prayers to the Asian American community of Atlanta.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Mid said:

Looks like an Incel major. I wonder how much violence would be reduced by finding fuck buddies for guys like this.

I had no idea. Others may need this:

The term "involuntary celibate" (shortened to "incel") refers to self-identifying members of an online subculture based around the inability to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as "inceldom" or "incelibacy".
41 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Looks like an Incel major. I wonder how much violence would be reduced by finding fuck buddies for guys like this.

He should find a few in the graybar hotel.

Not sure about incel. It's possible he conflated Asian (China virus) and massage services (against his quite strong religeous indoctrination) and decided to do it for god and trump. 

send a message that stands out: RWNJ + hate crime + murder = national mandatory death penalty.

if only to make the simple shits 'feel unwelcome'..

2 hours ago, Teener said:

This is not the time to politicize a violent event.  Lets take a moment to give our thoughts and prayers to the Asian American community of Atlanta.

what the actual fuck is that going to fix? what help is that going to be? thoughts and prayers. jcf.

• Like 6

Asians are often the targets of racism. :(

50 minutes ago, dfw_sailor said:

It's possible he conflated Asian (China virus) and massage services (against his quite strong religeous indoctrination) and decided to do it for god and trump. 

Absolutely. Here's another incident that created very little outrage with the Fascist half-wits that troll this forum. 

2 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

I had no idea. Others may need this:

The term "involuntary celibate" (shortened to "incel") refers to self-identifying members of an online subculture based around the inability to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as "inceldom" or "incelibacy".

they lack lube and an imagination and self love, fuck their parents for spawning them and then denying them what they needed to be viable humans

instead these poor women die by the hand of an emotional cripple and social media zombie

what a fucking clown this guys is, one turbo diesel pickup away from feeling good enough about himself to not need to make such a statement to feel like he was "something" for at least an hour or so, I say throw him into a pit of shit covered punji sticks and set him on fire

3 hours ago, Fakenews said:

The perp was taken alive and there are photos of him leaving the scene.  White dude, looks the “type”.

A grim reminder that all guns are assault weapons even dogballs.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/16/us/metro-atlanta-shootings/index.html

I daresay an Asian woman laughed at the size of his dick or some other inadequacy of his.

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I daresay an Asian woman laughed at the size of his dick or some other inadequacy of his.

Highly sceptical that any pro would laugh, it might be life or death or a few more bucks tip, no but I do think the boy had issues probably of repressive religious sexual nature, now he’s about to learn just how interesting sexual lib can be -for a lifetime......

who even gives a shit, the stupid spastic cunt's reaction was to go fullretard and whip out out a gun and fkn' kill. I'm just sick of these deranged fuckers who lose it, they've forfeited their rights to even the most basic respect and consideration. 

he met his destiny, neutralize the broken piece of shit and fuggetaboutit.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

I doubt it's voluntary.  More likely men that women want nothing to do with.  So they claim their celibacy is a choice to avoid admitting they are assholes.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Teener said:

Yeah, let's not politicise violence against women:rolleyes:

Women are getting a little tired of T&P.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

they lack lube and an imagination and self love, fuck their parents for spawning them and then denying them what they needed to be viable humans

instead these poor women die by the hand of an emotional cripple and social media zombie

what a fucking clown this guys is, one turbo diesel pickup away from feeling good enough about himself to not need to make such a statement to feel like he was "something" for at least an hour or so, I say throw him into a pit of shit covered punji sticks and set him on fire

He's only one among many.

Call them incels and that makes everyone sneer at "a type" and ignore the problem. It's a much bigger problem than a few creeps that thanks to the internet can communicate.

Check out this lovely piece of work. EX prison officer, ex army. current woman hater. they are everywhere.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-16/afp-call-out-nsw-james-davis-alleged-sex-slave-charges/100013332

1 hour ago, Jules said:

I doubt it's voluntary.  More likely men that women want nothing to do with.  So they claim their celibacy is a choice to avoid admitting they are assholes.

Incel is short for "involuntary celibate", they don't claim that it's a choice but instead blame their celibacy on women.

The hate that lives...

Many years ago, as a young man, I was comped with tickets to a Golden Gloves championship.

The early rounds were proficient young guys who skillfully showed their trade.

The crowd was not pleased.

When the heavy weights came out and a man's face was turned into something resembling hamburger, the crowd went wild.

6 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

Incel is short for "involuntary celibate", they don't claim that it's a choice but instead blame their celibacy on women.

Exactly. They work with their hands. If they weren’t such snotty entitled assholes, other human beings might share their company. 

Urban Dictionary: Incel

Incel An Incel is a human with a. a horrible personality or unpopular core beliefs b. someone who is just ugly as sin or c. a combination of a. and b. As a result of their mixed personality/personal appearance issues they are rejected sexually (incel = involuntarily celibate).
3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Exactly. They work with their hands. If they weren’t such snotty entitled assholes, other human beings might share their company. 

They've always been around.

What worries me, is that with young women getting more and more uppity with their slut walks and attitude and outright defiance of the proper order, openly preferring other women .even!!

More of these damaged young men are able to sit on their computers, provoking each other and are going to resort to even more violence against women.

And they are damaged, weirdo religious repressive upbringing is not healthy.

16 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

If their hands were the only thing they worked with, it would be short work for anyone to handle.  The chaos that guns bring takes it to a horrible level.

3 minutes ago, hasher said:

If their hands were the only thing they worked with, it would be short work for anyone to handle.  The chaos that guns bring takes it to a horrible level.

Absolutely.  That fact that he’s a incel is being over reported and the fact that he’s a gun nutter is being under reported.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

Absolutely.  That fact that he’s a incel is being over reported and the fact that he’s a gun nutter is being under reported.  

Gun show this weekend.  Flea markets, private sales...  get your ak or sks here.  There may or may not be a body behind it.  Step right up.

15 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

great, so once again the real issue, violence against women, can be neatly deflected into a gun thread.

This is not going to get better until you guys start talking about it.

It's not just nerds, "nice guys" kill, rape and beat women too.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

great, so once again the real issue, violence against women, can be neatly deflected into a gun thread.

This is not going to get better until you guys start talking about it.

It's not just nerds, "nice guys" kill, rape and beat women too.

Even men on this forum.

3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Many issues here.  The fact that he’s an angry incel, poor education, perversion of religion, violence against women, bad pizza, bad music etc.  However overarching issue is guns.  Without guns those women would be alive.

1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

I can understand your dismay over the way the conversation was deflected, but the kid used a gun. In America, where we have serious gun issues, it will often take precedence.

5 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Many issues here.  The fact that he’s an angry incel, poor education, perversion of religion, violence against women, bad pizza, bad music etc.  However overarching issue is guns.  Without guns those women would be alive.

really? when all his victims were women?

The overarching issue is guns. Right.

• Like 1

We’ve let a whole bunch of terrorists out from under their rocks to let their freak flags fly. We know little about this one’s motivations at this point. I’m sure we will learn more about his cause in the coming days. 

He isn’t the first and he won’t be the last. There are a lot more like him. 

5 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

when we are born we know nothing , as we stumble along our life's path the great majority of us manage to do so without killing another , whilst guns are indeed over represented in American society , the real problem is what gave him and those of his elk the ability to actually pull the trigger .

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I can understand your dismay over the way the conversation was deflected, but the kid used a gun. In America, where we have serious gun issues, it will often take precedence.

Interesting. Why did you delete my words.

In most countries it seems that anything and everything takes precedence to an open and honest discussion about violence to women and girls.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mid said:

when we are born we know nothing , as we stumble along our life's path the great majority of us manage to do so without killing another , whilst guns are indeed over represented in American society , the real problem is what gave him and those of his elk the ability to actually pull the trigger .

Terrorists use far more weaponry than just guns, to be sure. 

Interesting. Why did you delete my words.

In most countries it seems that anything and everything takes precedence to an open and honest discussion about violence to women and girls.

I didn't mean to change your words, we have many discussions against violence against women, but when a gun is used it becomes a discussion about gun violence. The bigger problem to many Americans. 

19 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I didn't mean to change your words, we have many discussions against violence against women, but when a gun is used it becomes a discussion about gun violence. The bigger problem to many Americans. 

Therefore, when the vast majority of women are killed by intimate partners with a gun, you'll discuss the method rather than the  misogyny . makes sense.

This man targeted 8  women, his weapon of choice is irrelevant.

• Like 1

Therefore, when the vast majority of women are killed by intimate partners with a gun, you'll discuss the method rather than the  misogyny . makes sense.

Perhaps when Australia becomes primarily a gun culture you'll understand better.

I hardly think this guy can be described as an”intimate partner” of any woman. They were strangers. He couldn’t have killed them all without a gun.

Also of the victims was a white man. Your lack of concern for him just because of his sex is troubling.

Just now, badlatitude said:

Perhaps when Australia becomes primarily a gun culture you'll understand better.

OFFS.:rolleyes:

Might I suggest that if you stopped thinking that everything is about America you'd understand better.

OFFS.:rolleyes:

Might I suggest that if you stopped thinking that everything is about America you'd understand better.

If you started thinking about what are problems in America:) you would understand what our bigger problems are.

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

I hardly think this guy can be described as an”intimate partner” of any woman. They were strangers. He couldn’t have killed them all without a gun.

Also of the victims was a white man. Your lack of concern for him just because of his sex is troubling.

That's ok. I get it.

You old men just don't want to think too deeply about violence to women. It's too ingrained in your cultures, too many times you should have stood up, too many men you know have beaten up their wives or GF's, too many jokes in the pub about what you now know was rape.

Just try not to perpetuate the situation by deflecting. Just say nothing.

• Like 1

That's ok. I get it.

You old men just don't want to think too deeply about violence to women. It's too ingrained in your cultures, too many times you should have stood up, too many men you know have beaten up their wives or GF's, too many jokes in the pub about what you now know was rape.

Just try not to perpetuate the situation by deflecting. Just say nothing.

Bullshit.  We’re full up on it here go sell it somewhere else.   Speaking for myself I don’t know anyone who has beat or raped a woman or has joked about it and if I did they wouldn’t be a friend.  You’re being an offensive bitch.

• Like 5

And in a basement somewhere (Probably many basements) in America, a pasty faced young man is masturbating to an anime image and thinking that Robert Aaron Long is a hero, while upstairs in the living room, his parents chain smoke generic cigarettes, swill Lord Calvert on ice, and watch re-runs of "Jesus and pals" in their stained underwear.

12 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

And in a basement somewhere (Probably many basements) in America, a pasty faced young man is masturbating to an anime image and thinking that Robert Aaron Long is a hero, while upstairs in the living room, his parents chain smoke generic cigarettes, swill Lord Calvert on ice, and watch re-runs of "Jesus and pals" in their stained underwear.

You have a talent for creating the nastiest visuals.

1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

This story makes me very sad.  It worries that we normalize it.  Does Robert Kraft have an alibi?

He was trafficked by some Asian massage parlor deviants but they were appropriately punished. I mentioned it in another thread:

On 12/2/2020 at 8:37 PM, Shambolic Tom said:

23 minutes ago, Shambolic Tom said:

He was trafficked by some Asian massage parlor deviants but they were appropriately punished. I mentioned it in another thread:

You can suck my dick.  You wish. Fuck your mother.

4 minutes ago, hasher said:

You can suck my dick.  You wish. Fuck your mother.

Tom never wastes an opportunity to cite his own threads and comments.  I am unaware of anyone else who posts here who does that with such frequency.

It's like he is constantly trying to prove to us (himself?) how smart he is.

2 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

I wonder what happened to spur this from someone who appears to have had a happy life and had dedicated himself to a purpose (even if the purpose was religion).

Is that when the bad drugs circulated?

3 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Correct. Every country has nut cases. In the US we give them weapons.

3 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

really? when all his victims were women?

The overarching issue is guns. Right.

1 man. but regardless. If the stupid little shit didn't have a gun, he'd still be whinging on whatever the current right-wing message board is for incels, and 7 women and 1 man would still be alive, going about their day.

As the head of a mixed-race household in the heart of Trumpland (Florida), I've definitely noticed something is up.  We walk a lot. If something strange has happened, invariably it's a white male in a jacked up truck or motorcycle ...maybe cat-calling, rolling coal or throwing things, or following close.  It's been enough to get my attention. 

If it happens once, it happened.
If it happens twice, it’s circumstance.
If it happens three times, it’s enemy action.

Possibly time to strap up. I've owned guns all my life, but never had one for self defense. After all, 65% of all gun deaths are white males over 45 by their own hand and I'm the only one in my household that fits in that demographic.  

9 minutes ago, Elegua said:

As the head of a mixed-race household in the heart of Trumpland (Florida), I've definitely noticed something is up.  We walk a lot. If something strange has happened, invariably it's a white male in a jacked up truck or motorcycle ...maybe cat-calling, rolling coal or throwing things, or following close.  It's been enough to get my attention. 

If it happens once, it happened.
If it happens twice, it’s circumstance.
If it happens three times, it’s enemy action.

Possibly time to strap up. I've owned guns all my life, but never had one for self defense. After all, 65% of all gun deaths are white males over 45 by their own hand and I'm the only one in my household that fits in that demographic.  

Yes, sadly.

Interesting how a guy can go into 3 separate places, shoot to death 8 people, leave the scenes armed, and be arrested "without incident".

Wonder what it is about him that kept him from being killed. Hmmmmm.

8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Interesting how a guy can go into 3 separate places, shoot to death 8 people, leave the scenes armed, and be arrested "without incident".

Did they bring in some BK for him?

Whether he was targeting Asians, sex workers (thereby victimizing those who are already victimized) or just women in general, it seems pretty clear that it should be charged as a hate crime. 

Is he prepping to run for office?

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
19 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Whether he was targeting Asians, sex workers (thereby victimizing those who are already victimized) or just women in general, it seems pretty clear that it should be charged as a hate crime. 

162049543_10219471924248672_5913171262363981819_n.jpeg

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

The cops turned his vehicle upside down at freeway spends. He may have been too disoriented to mount a proper defense?

3 minutes ago, Hard On The Wind said:

The cops turned his vehicle upside down at freeway spends. He may have been too disoriented to mount a proper defense?

A person of color would likely have found himself perforated.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

He’s also a terrorist. 

16 hours ago, Fakenews said:

A grim reminder that all HUMANS can be assault HUMANS .

HMMM that seems to read better, because the gun did not jump up on it's own and shoot anyone or anything.

When the shit hit the fan I do not want the criminals being the only ones with guns in my neighborhood. But I understand, that is what the current Leftists running things want. 

Just now, Meat Wad said:

HMMM that seems to read better, because the gun did not jump up on it's own and shoot anyone or anything.

When the shit hit the fan I do not want the criminals being the only ones with guns in my neighborhood. But I understand, that is what the current Leftists running things want. 

Thanks for posting the RW talking point. They want you to be naked and afraid.  Fur reel.

11 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Ventilated even.

2 hours ago, Voyageur said:

When was the last time an American liberal was a mass murderer? I am curious.

Well typically a Liberal is someone who wants smaller government.

11 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

The propagation of that lie has resulted in a lot of death and destruction.

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Meat Wad said:

Stop reading Breitbart, for fucks sake. And find some new Facebook friends. The ones you have are raving loons.

• Like 2