The AC 37 has started, news and rumours

11 hours ago, pusslicker said:

You could argue it's on the same plate as the continent, so a bit of water in between is nothing. Culturally the are quite similar as well.

This! 

9 hours ago, Forourselves said:

Oh so we're talking "in the region of". Well thats what @JALhazmat should have said.

Geographical "Regions" are an extremely broad term to use if you're going to say being"in the region makes you part of"

NZ is in the Geographical region of Australasia, but NZ is not, does not claim to be, or want to be part of Australia.

Taiwan is in the geographical region of East Asia, but Taiwan is not, does not claim to be, and does not want to be part of China.

Hong Kong is in the same Geographical region, and does not claim to be, (although has been forcibly made to) be part of China.

Ireland is in the Geographical region of the UK, but it is not, does not claim to be, and does not want to be part of the UK. 

The UK is in the geographical region of Europe, but is not, does not claim to be, and does not want to be part of Europe.

I was called "an ignorant fuck" because I said the UK was not part of Europe, when infact, I was correct, being next door to, or in the region of, does not make one country part of another country/ continent. 

The places you mention belong to Asia, the continent "Asia" . China is not a continent. As well as the British isles belong to the continent od "Europe" geographically, because they are on the European plate. "Continental Europe" is something different. Geography 101.

As for political unions, UK does not belong to the EU anymore, but this has no influence to her geographical situation. 

"Region" is not related to the continental plates. Continental plates are the things that move around and create earthquakes and mountains. 

You confuse "continental Europe" with the continent of Europe. You could admit your error, but this is probably too much to ask. 

• Like 5
  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On Hamish Ross and the Discrimination Issue: This will be long, pedantic, and legal.  I apologize for the length; read at your own risk. Hamish Ross has recently claimed on multiple occasion

I’m not calling this out for the sake of ostracizing you, nor to play PC police on a forum that is notorious for the opposite of that. I could just hit ignore, delete or whatever. I’m calling this out

Hilarious to watch Kiwis who've been around since AC35 twist themselves into intellectual pretzels to give ETNZ a pass on what they screamed bloody murder about when Oracle did it. Even Oracle di

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Sailbydate said:

It's a professional thing, right, Rennie?

Sure, but I'm glad to read that whoever loathes the car is only walking and is going by bike. Good onya, my life doesn't allow for so little speed. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Rennmaus said:

This! 

The places you mention belong to Asia, the continent "Asia" . China is not a continent. As well as the British isles belong to the continent od "Europe" geographically, because they are on the European plate. "Continental Europe" is something different. Geography 101.

As for political unions, UK does not belong to the EU anymore, but this has no influence to her geographical situation. 

"Region" is not related to the continental plates. Continental plates are the things that move around and create earthquakes and mountains. 

You confuse "continental Europe" with the continent of Europe. You could admit your error, but this is probably too much to ask. 

Continental Europe or mainland Europe is the contiguous continent of Europe, excluding its surrounding islands. It can also be referred to ambiguously as the European continent, – which can conversely mean the whole of Europe – and, by some, simply as the Continent.

4 hours ago, Rennmaus said:

This! 

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/what-is-continental-europe.html

Definition Of Continental Europe

Continental Europe is a continuous continental landmass that forms the mainland continent of Europe, excluding the surrounding islands. It is simply the continent of Europe, excluding European islands such as the Canary Islands, British Isles, and the Greek Islands, as well as the oceanic islands such as the Faroe Islands, Iceland, the Madeira Islands, and Svalbard. Some definitions also exclude the Scandinavian Peninsula since it is connected to the rest of the continent across the Baltic Sea rather than a continuous strip of land. Different people have different ideas as to which country should be included in continental Europe because of the different definitions and usage of the term.

1 hour ago, Rennmaus said:

I know, and when I learned this, I thought it is very cool (still think it is).

thats why if you get invited to dinner with a kiwi they may say "bring a plate"!

• Like 1

I think it's time we put 4 out of misery: as any European knows there is one clear test of whether your country is in Europe: does it take part in the Eurovision song contest. Which is why as everyone knows, Australia and Israel are both part of Europe.

And for Americans who don't know what I am talking about, I advise you not to Google. But if you do, remember that everywhere has its shameful secret. The USA has gun massacres as part of the school curriculum,  NZ has 4idiot,  and all of Europe has the Eurovision Song Contest

• Like 9
1 hour ago, enigmatically2 said:

I think it's time we put 4 out of misery: as any European knows there is one clear test of whether your country is in Europe: does it take part in the Eurovision song contest. Which is why as everyone knows, Australia and Israel are both part of Europe.

And for Americans who don't know what I am talking about, I advise you not to Google. But if you do, remember that everywhere has its shameful secret. The USA has gun massacres as part of the school curriculum,  NZ has 4idiot,  and all of Europe has the Eurovision Song Contest

As embarrassing as the Eurovision is, I would still be keen on exchange for 4idiot.

2 hours ago, enigmatically2 said:

You mean not winning the AC in 171 years isn’t shameful enough? Or not winning the FIFA World Cup in the last 55 years, Or maybe that the UK has apparently been punching “well above its weight” must be a pretty light weight then lol

24 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

You mean not winning the AC in 171 years isn’t shameful enough? Or not winning the FIFA World Cup in the last 55 years, Or maybe that the UK has apparently been punching “well above its weight” must be a pretty light weight then lol

Putting lol at the end really isn't a substitute for a sense of humour. 

It’s not mean to be. It’s just an abbreviation for me laughing my ass off at your dumb posts. Because it’s funny to me how absolutely stupid they actually are.

I don't think cluster b's have a sense of humor. Look at someone like Trump for example.

6 hours ago, Forourselves said:

It’s not mean to be. It’s just an abbreviation for me laughing my ass off at your dumb posts. Because it’s funny to me how absolutely stupid they actually are.

As hard as we are all laughing at you  as you try to geographicaly re classify the UK? 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

As hard as we are all laughing at you  as you try to geographicaly re classify the UK? 

I'm not trying to do anything.

Continental Europe or mainland Europe is the contiguous continent of Europe, excluding its surrounding islands. It can also be referred to ambiguously as the European continent, – which can conversely mean the whole of Europe – and, by some, simply as the Continent

Continental_Europe.svg

Mainland_Europe_(orthographic_projection

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_Europe#:~:text=Continental Europe or mainland Europe,some%2C simply as the Continent.

You do realise that continental Europe (aka mainland Europe) is not the same as Europe?

Your current argument is like arguing Canada is not part of North America because it is not one of the 50 states of the USA.

continental Europe is most of Europe , but not all of it, 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, enigmatically2 said:

You do realise that continental Europe (aka mainland Europe) is not the same as Europe?

Your current argument is like arguing Canada is not part of North America because it is not one of the 50 states of the USA.

continental Europe is most of Europe , but not all of it, 

Yes. I do.

Mainland Europe (continental Europe) is the group of European countries located on the mass of land that makes up continental Europe, which the UK is NOT a part of.

The "continent" of Europe is one of 7 continents on the planet, a region, an area, a term. The UK is merely located on the continent of Europe, but this does not make it "Part of" Europe in any way, whether by land or Politically.

NZ for example is located on the continent of Oceania, but there is no physical place called Oceania that NZ is "Part" of, it simply exists on the continent of Oceania, as the United Kingdom exists on the continent of Europe. 

But back to the original comment, the UK is NOT part of mainland Europe, it is merely located on the same continent as the landmass of Mainland Europe.

Still laughing, so keep digging… 

I guess with you distracted on this, it gives GD a valid excuse why fuck all is being done to sort a venue. With his top team man busy redefining geographic borders and tectonic plates how do you expect something as trivial as a venue to be resolved. 

• Like 1
Just now, Forourselves said:

But back to the original comment, the UK is NOT part of mainland Europe, it is merely located on the same continent as the landmass of Mainland Europe.

No, your original comment was that the UK was not part of Europe. You didn't include the adjective "mainland".

So that original comment was wrong. Again. And as usual you won't admit you are wrong so try and bluster and deflect your way out of it

2 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

The UK is merely located on the continent of Europe, but this does not make it "Part of" Europe in any way, whether by land or Politically.

:D:D keep going:lol:

Just now, enigmatically2 said:

No, your original comment was that the UK was not part of Europe. You didn't include the adjective "mainland".

So that original comment was wrong. Again. And as usual you won't admit you are wrong so try and bluster and deflect your way out of it

I didn't have to. Because it was correct, and now you're trying to weasel your way out of it.

You can't be part of something if there's nothing to be part of.

Next time try punching above your weight, because apparently thats what the UK does right?

1 minute ago, enigmatically2 said:

Now you are saying Europe doesn't exist?

No, I'm saying you couldn't tell the difference between a continent and "continental"

Keep punching:)

1 minute ago, Forourselves said:

No, I'm saying you couldn't tell the difference between a continent and "continental"

Keep punching:)

You do note that there are a lot of Europeans stating that you are talking crap on this subject? 

Why does 4 not admit he is wrong?

why do they never admit they were wrong?

The answer is related to their ego, their very sense-of-self. Some people have such a fragile ego, such brittle self-esteem, such a weak "psychological constitution," that admitting they made a mistake or that they were wrong is fundamentally too threatening for their egos to tolerate. Accepting they were wrong, absorbing that reality, would be so psychologically shattering, their defense mechanisms do something remarkable to avoid doing so — they literally distort their perception of reality to make it (reality) less threatening. Their defense mechanisms protect their fragile ego by changing the very facts in their mind, so they are no longer wrong or culpable.

5 minutes ago, enigmatically2 said:

You do note that there are a lot of Europeans stating that you are talking crap on this subject? 

How ironic.

It doesn't seem to bother you that there are a lot of Kiwi's stating that you've been talking crap about the ACTUAL subject of this thread, which is the AMERICAS CUP, for months now.

It seems the irony of that comment is lost on you.

25 minutes ago, enigmatically2 said:

Why does 4 not admit he is wrong?

OMFG, you're not going to start crying are you?

When I'm wrong, I'll admit it. For example, I said SailGP wouldn't get off the ground. I was wrong. See. Now get a fucking kleenex and dry your eyes sunshine! FFS!

I'm not going to say I'm wrong just because you think I am.

Just like I'm not going to roll over and let people talk shit about my team either.

Especially if its over some airy fairy pansy, so-called moral or ethical issue you yourself don't even practice.

I could just ignore people, but then again, why should I?

So you'd better make damn sure you either have your facts straight, or that you're not being a hypocrite before you accuse me of being wrong.

I don't care if your "friends" on here agree with you or not. They're probably just as wrong as you are!

As Dalts said "Sometimes you have to have a kind of Siege mentality, it keeps you on your toes, and sharpens the blade"

Get it.

On 1/12/2022 at 5:36 AM, Forourselves said:

Yep, I know where Europe is. But why does that matter? the UK isn't part of it, so carry on. 

As a matter of incontrovertible fact, just plain wrong. Again

1 hour ago, Forourselves said:

the UK is NOT part of mainland Europe, it is merely located on the same continent as the landmass of Mainland Europe.

image.png.8d228676b73353befc7888b1930bf7ea.png

I can't imagine how tough it must be mansplaining yourself into the mirror.

5 hours ago, Forourselves said:

You can't be part of something if there's nothing to be part of.

You say I have misinterpreted your statement above

We are all saying the UK is part of Europe.

You are saying it is not, because there is nothing to be part of

So what the fcuk did you mean. Which of these statements are untrue

1) Europe exists

2) The UK is part of Europe (note not continental Europe, just Europe)

3) You claimed that the UK is not part of Europe (note not continental Europe, just Europe)

Because I believe those are all true (and there is bucket loads of evidence for each of them)

3 hours ago, enigmatically2 said:

You say I have misinterpreted your statement above

We are all saying the UK is part of Europe.

You are saying it is not, because there is nothing to be part of

So what the fcuk did you mean. Which of these statements are untrue

1) Europe exists

2) The UK is part of Europe (note not continental Europe, just Europe)

3) You claimed that the UK is not part of Europe (note not continental Europe, just Europe)

Because I believe those are all true (and there is bucket loads of evidence for each of them)

2) is untrue, why? Because there is only continental, or mainland Europe to be a part of.

3) is also untrue, because of the reasons above.

The UK, is in the region of Europe, not part of its member countries ( The EU) or its landmass (Mainland Europe)

Switzerland is in Europe, not part of it.

Canada is in North America, and borders North America, but is not part of North America.

"Europe" is an ambiguous term used by people for convenience. In reality, there is a huge difference between being located in Europe and being part of Europe. 

I suspect you know this, but just refuse to acknowledge it. 

Being "part of" and being "in" are and have two different meanings.

What I said is correct. The UK is not "part of".

What I didn't say is The UK is not "in" Europe.

This latest folly is confounding geographic Europe with the political construct of the European Union (EU). If it had been called "The Circle of Stars Flag Union" perhaps this would be clearer.

The UK is part of Europe. So is Switzerland. So is Ireland.

EUROPE doesn't have member countries. The EU does. 

Screenshot_20220114-143449.png

Screenshot_20220114-143532.png

Screenshot_20220114-143553.png

Screenshot_20220114-143613.png

• Like 1

@Forourselves

You really are deliberately obtuse to try and save your tiny ego. See what @NeedAClew said

Europe is a continent. 

Like I said, the UK is in Europe, yet not part of it.

Mainland Europe excludes its surrounding Islands including Great Britain.

2 hours ago, enigmatically2 said:

@Forourselves

You really are deliberately obtuse to try and save your tiny ego. See what @NeedAClew said

Continental Europe or mainland Europe is the contiguous continent of Europe, excluding its surrounding islands. It can also be referred to ambiguously as the European continent, – which can conversely mean the whole of Europe – and, by some, simply as the Continent

Continental_Europe.svg

1 hour ago, Forourselves said:

Continental_Europe.svg

You Kiwis may be a backward people out in the middle of ocean, but you do make some of the finest trolls on the internet.

Plate tectonics rule. Those islands are on the same plate as France you idiot.

And when you started your losing battle you said  Europe, no modifier.

Surrender Dorothy.

Screenshot_20220114-185836.png

More good news! North Island New Zealand where Auckland is and GD team ETNZ that was is headquartered is actually part of Australia! So Aussies won in 2017!  Go Skippy!

m-4398-enz.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NeedAClew said:

Plate tectonics rule. Those islands are on the same plate as France you idiot.

And when you started your losing battle you said  Europe, no modifier.

Surrender Dorothy.

Screenshot_20220114-185836.png

Ah I see, so techtonic plates rule.

As you can see, as I said, being in a geographic region, doesn't make you part of another country/ continent/ landmass.

If it did, the North Island of NZ would be "part of" Australia, which it clearly is NOT.

Thanks... Dorothy.

Like I said, the UK is in Europe, yet not part of it.

So 5he UK is in Europe, but outside the environment? Did this happen with Brexit, the UK was towed outside the environment?

Just now, Gissie said:

So 5he UK is in Europe, but outside the environment? Did this happen with Brexit, the UK was towed outside the environment?

What "environment" exactly? 

What "environment" exactly? 

The European one.

If they are in Europe, but not part of it, they must be outside the European environment.

1 minute ago, Gissie said:

The European one.

If they are in Europe, but not part of it, they must be outside the European environment.

Continental Europe or mainland Europe is the contiguous continent of Europe, excluding its surrounding islands. It can also be referred to ambiguously as the European continent – which can conversely mean the whole of Europe – and, by some, simply as "the Continent"

In both Great Britain and Ireland, "the Continent" is widely and generally used to refer to the mainland of Europe.

But the UK and Ireland are part of Europe. Switzerland too. And Malta. And San Marino.  But not all of these are in the EU.

You repeatedly confound geography, political constructs, and posh Brit phrases from before you were born.

2 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

Continental Europe or mainland Europe is the contiguous continent of Europe, excluding its surrounding islands. It can also be referred to ambiguously as the European continent – which can conversely mean the whole of Europe – and, by some, simply as "the Continent"

In both Great Britain and Ireland, "the Continent" is widely and generally used to refer to the mainland of Europe.

So what, you said -

'Like I said, the UK is in Europe, yet not part of it.' No attempt to use the various qualifiers that you are rabbiting on about, just trying to come across as clever. Unfortunately it is beyond you.

So you are really just being obtuse in a vain attempt to not have to admit your original comment failed to be accurate.

As for your last part, just another example of how disappointed you teachers must be in how you turned out.

'The Continent' does not generally refer to the mainland of Europe. It most certainly doesn't include Russian for example.

4 minutes ago, NeedAClew said:

But the UK and Ireland are part of Europe. Switzerland too. And Malta. And San Marino.  But not all of these are in the EU.

Ireland, geographically, is also part of the British Isles.

The Irish war of independence in 1922 saw most of Ireland secede from the UK to become the Irish Free State. Ireland declared itself a Republic and left the British Commonwealth. Ireland was partitioned and Northern Ireland remained part of the UK. The island of Ireland itself never moved anywhere, yet Ireland is no longer "part of " the UK, yet it remains "part of" the British Isles geographically.

The North Island of NZ is located on the Australian continent, but is NOT part of Australia.

The UK is located on the continent of Europe, but is not part of continental Europe, or the EU.

The difference between being "part of" and not being "part of" and being "located in" is being part of means you are bound by the laws, boundaries and social and political governance of that country/ continent. The UK is sovereign, it is not bound by European laws, treaties and/ or political institutions/ governance.

It is also not part of Continental Europe ( or mainland Europe).

It merely exists in the European geographical region. 

24 minutes ago, Gissie said:

So what, you said -

'Like I said, the UK is in Europe, yet not part of it.' No attempt to use the various qualifiers that you are rabbiting on about, just trying to come across as clever. Unfortunately it is beyond you.

So you are really just being obtuse in a vain attempt to not have to admit your original comment failed to be accurate.

As for your last part, just another example of how disappointed you teachers must be in how you turned out.

'The Continent' does not generally refer to the mainland of Europe. It most certainly doesn't include Russian for example.

The Irish war of independence in 1922 saw most of Ireland secede from the UK to become the Irish Free State. Ireland declared itself a Republic and left the British Commonwealth. Ireland was partitioned and Northern Ireland remained part of the UK. The island of Ireland itself never moved anywhere, yet Ireland is no longer "part of " the UK, yet it remains "part of" the British Isles geographically.

The North Island of NZ is located on the Australian continent, but is NOT part of Australia.

The UK is located on the continent of Europe, but is not part of continental Europe, or the EU.

The difference between being "part of" and not being "part of" and being "located in" is being part of means you are bound by the laws, boundaries and social and political governance of that country/ continent. The UK is sovereign, it is not bound by European laws, treaties and/ or political institutions/ governance.

The qualifier being, if you are an independent, self governed, sovereign nation, and you're not part of "the continent" or "mainland Europe/ Continental Europe, not bound by its laws, treaties, governance or political institutions, you merely exist in a geographic location. 

Like I said, the north Island of NZ would be "part of" Australia if that was the case, but it clearly IS NOT, why? Because NZ is an independent, self governed, sovereign nation bound by its own laws, treaties, social and political institutions.

Oh my, nothing like a cut and paste to try and change direction again.

You said

'Like I said, the UK is in Europe, yet not part of it.'

Which is not true at all. Unless you then add in all the other qualifiers required. From the wiki shit you then post I would guess that you know this.

So the reason for what you wrote was from some deluded idea that it was clever and showed what a smart guy you are.

Fine, we all did this type of thing as children. Maybe this explains why you do it, you are a child in a man's body. Clinging to childish delights for some imagined utopia, not having to face the real world.

Here's a thing, it may appear scary, but life is to be lived, both good and bad. I hope it works out for you some day.

9 minutes ago, Gissie said:

Oh my, nothing like a cut and paste to try and change direction again.

You said

'Like I said, the UK is in Europe, yet not part of it.'

Which is not true at all. Unless you then add in all the other qualifiers required. From the wiki shit you then post I would guess that you know this.

So the reason for what you wrote was from some deluded idea that it was clever and showed what a smart guy you are.

Fine, we all did this type of thing as children. Maybe this explains why you do it, you are a child in a man's body. Clinging to childish delights for some imagined utopia, not having to face the real world.

Here's a thing, it may appear scary, but life is to be lived, both good and bad. I hope it works out for you some day.

I gave you my qualifier, yet true to form all you gave me was "I don't believe you"

And a fucking childish little personal attack. As usual, nothing of any substace what so ever.

Maybe I am just more "clever" than you are.

And maybe you're a wanker.

Or perhaps there's no maybe about it, and you just are a wanker.

Yep, thats definitely the case.

Enjoy watching your new Italian team get their asses kicked.

I sure did earlier this year.

10 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

I gave you my qualifier, yet true to form all you gave me was "I don't believe you"

And a fucking childish little personal attack. As usual, nothing of any substace what so ever.

Maybe I am just more "clever" than you are.

And maybe you're a wanker.

Or perhaps there's no maybe about it, and you just are a wanker.

Yep, thats definitely the case.

Enjoy watching your new Italian team get their asses kicked.

I sure did earlier this year.

So the UK is in Europe, but not part of it. There are no qualifiers at all.

Therefore it makes no sense.

Rather easy, even for me.

Then you just cut and paste to try and justify the idiocy of what you wrote. Just like we all did when making these silly sort of arguments as children. 

It is just that most of us grew up and joined the adult world. Realising that, while clever from a child, is just tiresome from an adult.

As for watching my new team get beaten, not a worry, my team doesn't have to always be a winner. Unlike your screams of 'we won' or 'losers and haters'. Yet more childish behaviour from someone that should have joined the adults table long ago.

10 minutes ago, Gissie said:

So the UK is in Europe, but not part of it. There are no qualifiers at all.

Therefore it makes no sense.

Rather easy, even for me.

Then you just cut and paste to try and justify the idiocy of what you wrote. Just like we all did when making these silly sort of arguments as children. 

It is just that most of us grew up and joined the adult world. Realising that, while clever from a child, is just tiresome from an adult.

As for watching my new team get beaten, not a worry, my team doesn't have to always be a winner. Unlike your screams of 'we won' or 'losers and haters'. Yet more childish behaviour from someone that should have joined the adults table long ago.

The UK is in Europe by way of location only (continents), the same way NZ is in Australia by location only 
(continents)

The UK is NOT part of Europe , like NZ's north Island is NOT part of Australia  and Ireland is NOT part of the UK (landmass or landmass/ British Archipelago).

So I ask you AGAIN. Your qualifier?

7 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

The UK is in Europe by way of location only (continents), the same way NZ is in Australia by location only 
(continents)

The UK is NOT part of Europe , like NZ's north Island is NOT part of Australia  and Ireland is NOT part of the UK (landmass or landmass/ British Archipelago).

So I ask you AGAIN. Your qualifier?

See, you added qualifiers to make your originally nonsensical statement make sense. You could have done this at the beginning, but you thought you were being clever. Which you were, if you are 10 years old.

But you are not, are you. So why the desire to keep with the childish ways and not move on to become an adult. Honestly it is not a scary space, you may even have fun.

7 minutes ago, Gissie said:

See, you added qualifiers to make your originally nonsensical statement make sense. You could have done this at the beginning, but you thought you were being clever. Which you were, if you are 10 years old.

But you are not, are you. So why the desire to keep with the childish ways and not move on to become an adult. Honestly it is not a scary space, you may even have fun.

Another worthless personal attack because you've got nothing.

Change the record Mr participation is all that matters in sport:)

You're a wanker.

Another worthless personal attack because you've got nothing.

Change the record wanker.

Maybe you are a child after all. You just refuse to ever admit there could be anything wrong with your comments. That your wit is just too clever for us to follow, then you stamp your feet, call people names, then take your ball home.

:(

15 minutes ago, Gissie said:

Maybe you are a child after all. You just refuse to ever admit there could be anything wrong with your comments. That your wit is just too clever for us to follow, then you stamp your feet, call people names, then take your ball home.

:(

Ugh and again...

Your qualifier? 

I'm waiting.

Like you said, you're not worried if you lose right? looks like you've already lost this one.

But don't worry, there's always next time.

I bet thats what Patrizio says every time:)

6 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

Ugh and again...

Your qualifier? 

I'm waiting.

Like you said, you're not worried if you lose right? looks like you've already lost this one.

But don't worry, there's always next time.

I bet thats what Patrizio says every time:)

What qualifier are you needing?

Which part of my comments make no sense as they are?

Point them out and I will happily supply and apologise for being misleading.

4 minutes ago, Gissie said:

What qualifier are you needing?

Which part of my comments make no sense as they are?

Point them out and I will happily supply and apologise for being misleading.

All you've said is my comment made no sense at all, to which I provided a reason why it did. Then you insulted me and changed the subject. yet still didn't provide your own reason.

3 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

All you've said is my comment made no sense at all, to which I provided a reason why it did. Then you insulted me and changed the subject. yet still didn't provide your own reason.

Your comment did make no sense. You knew it made no sense as it was, which is why you made.

All so you could then be a big noter and tell us about all the qualifiers and how they could be used to make it understandable. The very sort of behaviour found in most children, usually, at a guess, around the age of ten.

Then, much like the afore mentioned child, when asked about a qualifier immediately demanded me to supply mine. Even though there were none missing.

As for supplying my own reason, (talk about change the subject) for what? Point out what reason I have missed out and I will do my best to give you one.

Childish is about your level, I hope it is not a genetic problem and one day you can grow up.

• Like 1

Your comment did make no sense. You knew it made no sense as it was, which is why you made.

All so you could then be a big noter and tell us about all the qualifiers and how they could be used to make it understandable. The very sort of behaviour found in most children, usually, at a guess, around the age of ten.

Then, much like the afore mentioned child, when asked about a qualifier immediately demanded me to supply mine. Even though there were none missing.

As for supplying my own reason, (talk about change the subject) for what? Point out what reason I have missed out and I will do my best to give you one.

Childish is about your level, I hope it is not a genetic problem and one day you can grow up.

Ugh another personal attack.

And I even gave you a chance to argue the subject, which you couldn't. 

Nothing of substance, just another loser that has to resort to playing the man instead of the ball.

Yep. You're definitely a wanker.

Have fun watching your team lose.

Nothing of substance, just another loser that has to resort to playing the man instead of the ball.

Does this mean you no longer need either a qualifier or reason?

Or were there none missing and it was really just childish claims to change direction?

5 minutes ago, Gissie said:

Does this mean you no longer need either a qualifier or reason?

Or were there none missing and it was really just childish claims to change direction?

It just means you entered into a debate that you lost. To me.

But I guess you can always hang onto your same old "participation is all that matters" mantra.

Only losers think that way.

And you're one.

But i'll tick that one off as another "W"

But don't get it confused with the other "W" word that represents you... Wanker.

23 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

It just means you entered into a debate that you lost. To me.

But I guess you can always hang onto your same old "participation is all that matters" mantra.

Only losers think that way.

And you're one.

But i'll tick that one off as another "W"

But don't get it confused with the other "W" word that represents you... Wanker.

So the qualifiers you kept demanding, then the reasons, just fluff to allow you to win what you consider a debate?

Now you claim I am happy with just participation and am a loser.

Childish arguments yet again.

So the qualifiers you kept demanding, then the reasons, just fluff to allow you to win what you consider a debate?

Now you claim I am happy with just participation and am a loser.

Childish arguments yet again.

Nope, I asked you for a reason my comment didn't make sense. You couldn't give one.

Secondly, you your self said you don't mind if your team loses, and that it only children are worried about winning and losing, hence the participation is all that matters comment.

Yet another worthless attack with no substance from you. But thats all you seem to be. A loud mouth with no substance.

6 hours ago, NeedAClew said:

More good news! North Island New Zealand where Auckland is and GD team ETNZ that was is headquartered is actually part of Australia! So Aussies won in 2017!  Go Skippy!

m-4398-enz.jpg

Continents are not defined by faults or plates - check out Zealandia :-)

21 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

Nope, I asked you for a reason my comment didn't make sense. You couldn't give one.

Secondly, you your self said you don't mind if your team loses, and that it only children are worried about winning and losing, hence the participation is all that matters comment.

Yet another worthless attack with no substance from you. But thats all you seem to be. A loud mouth with no substance.

All you had to do was read your comment to see it didn't make sense, as it was written.

But I will take the participation medal and let you preen yourself as a winner.

2 hours ago, Forourselves said:

... says the child that cries "loser" and "hater" when running out of arguments. 

Your OP said 'UK is not in Europe' which is wrong.

• Like 1

Ah I see, so techtonic plates rule.

As you can see, as I said, being in a geographic region, doesn't make you part of another country/ continent/ landmass.

If it did, the North Island of NZ would be "part of" Australia, which it clearly is NOT.

Thanks... Dorothy.

Plate rule it clearly is.. :lol: 

44 minutes ago, Rennmaus said:

... says the child that cries "loser" and "hater" when running out of arguments. 

No, my original post said UK is not PART OF Europe.

46 minutes ago, Rennmaus said:

Nope, I only use those when trolls personally attack me as Gissie and Enigmatically did.

Like I said, I don't personally attack anyone until they attack Me, which is usually when I prove them wrong.