The AC 37 has started, news and rumours

45 minutes ago, dogwatch said:

Most do. Unfortunately a few who I don't want to put on ignore insist on debating with him. I can only assume they are really, really bored.

I did, but he was quoted so much it was pointless. Happy to ignore him if everyone else does

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On Hamish Ross and the Discrimination Issue: This will be long, pedantic, and legal.  I apologize for the length; read at your own risk. Hamish Ross has recently claimed on multiple occasion

I’m not calling this out for the sake of ostracizing you, nor to play PC police on a forum that is notorious for the opposite of that. I could just hit ignore, delete or whatever. I’m calling this out

Hilarious to watch Kiwis who've been around since AC35 twist themselves into intellectual pretzels to give ETNZ a pass on what they screamed bloody murder about when Oracle did it. Even Oracle di

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Forourselves said:

Thats what I've been telling all these "Bell ends" to do for months now, but we don't all get what we want now do we.

I'm going to get people talking dumb, baseless, defamatory, conspiracy theory shit about Dalton and Team NZ and Dalton - MY TEAM, and you're going to get me having their backs. 

I deal with it, maybe you should too.

You are a fucking nobody that Dalton doesn’t even know walks on the face of the earth (or rather slithers along like a worm). You actually bring shame and disrespect to the team you claim as yours.

You sound like nerd-virgin in high school who defends the honor of the school slut.

13 minutes ago, sunseeker said:

You are a fucking nobody that Dalton doesn’t even know walks on the face of the earth (or rather slithers along like a worm). You actually bring shame and disrespect to the team you claim as yours.

You sound like nerd-virgin in high school who defends the honor of the school slut.

The school slut was popular at least.. 

12 hours ago, NeedAClew said:

But the UK and Ireland are part of Europe. Switzerland too. And Malta. And San Marino.  But not all of these are in the EU.

this bit is kind of interesting - I, for one, had no idea the Isle of Man outside the UK. Closer to Cork I guess.

and if you call yourself a Britain (or Brit) - where are you from? Not from Brittany I presume.

Terminology-British-Isles-United-Kingdom

3 hours ago, enigmatically2 said:

I did, but he was quoted so much it was pointless. Happy to ignore him if everyone else does

It's not pointless from my point of view. It would avoid pissing me off. I have most who quote him on ignore, you (obviously) are not, because you have some worthwhile things to say.

I texted Grant last night my time. He had to sneak out into the yard to answer.  We had a good laugh about the plates. He said he wishes they could get Aussies for the whole team.  And that 4 needs a new hobby.

Lavender font.

8 hours ago, Forourselves said:

All this crap, all this bullshit about Europe, its all bullshit. Its white noise. We're here to talk about the next Americas Cup, not geography.

I'm done with that bullshit.

You're the one perpetuating all the bullshit. Like you did with sailgp. If your silly little people could stop fighting each other and round up some money we could talk about the venue and the new boats.

7 hours ago, Forourselves said:

Its a TV show boomer.

You have an unhealthy obsession with children.

Don't they ban for calling someone a pedo? You would think the new owners would be more strict than the ed as well.

2 hours ago, dogwatch said:

..I have most who quote him on ignore

lol. that would be a level two ignore (or perhaps there is a more mathematical method to define it - some sort of geometric progression maybe). so far, I've only reached a stage 1 ignore - but I have to say this last run (above) was somewhat astonishing.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, floater said:

lol. that would be a level two ignore 

I really ought to bugger off until there's a venue. I keep thinking about it. Wouldn't be the first time I stepped away from SAAC for a while.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, floater said:

this bit is kind of interesting - I, for one, had no idea the Isle of Man outside the UK. Closer to Cork I guess.

and if you call yourself a Britain (or Brit) - where are you from? Not from Brittany I presume.

Terminology-British-Isles-United-Kingdom

Actually it's outside GB, not UK ;-)
And it all depends on the way you define yourself: geographical or political? or cultural?
The red line, here, is a geographical one, like the green one.
Other lines are political, but IMHO the pic miss a line around Ireland, but without NI: the political Ireland,

9 minutes ago, Thewas said:

Actually it's outside GB, not UK ;-)

Isle of Man is outside both. It's a Crown Dependency, similar to the Channel Islands.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dogwatch said:

I really ought to bugger off until there's a venue. I keep thinking about it. Wouldn't be the first time I stepped away from SAAC for a while.

Or you could just keep saying you're going to leave while at the same time saying the ones engaging with 4 must be bored.

you know it's desperate times when thread drift = continental drift, and random mathematical expressions start popping up. n3 = block (get it? :-)

n3=(4o) + (y4o) where y = why are you reposting 4o?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, dogwatch said:

Stay! I realize it's a bit freaking boring for now but comments including by you are often fun contributions. Appreciated your recent comments about sailing (and other) conditions pertaining to Malaga and the Costa del Sol, as a recent example.

Continental (thread....) drift is just something to just scroll past :)

• Like 1
4 hours ago, dogwatch said:

Do stay. I for one will just try and ignore 4

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, enigmatically2 said:

Do stay. I for one will just try and ignore 4

No you won't. You know why? Because of your little urge to bag Grant Dalton every chance you get.

You've already done it in the Malaga thread, because you can't help yourself.

Haters gonna hate.

Stepping on a pile of dog poo happens, most everyone's done that.

Slipping on said pile and falling into it might also happen, but it's rare and usually accidental.

Performing a frenzied tap dance in, on and around that pile for a week, now that takes a special talent!

Well done, 4!

So, no actual news about the Cup then, right?

• Like 4
8 hours ago, JALhazmat said:

His Nationality clause summary, Thinks it’s a cunt move.

the end 

As it happens, so do I.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, JALhazmat said:

His Nationality clause summary, Thinks it’s a cunt move.

the end 

"With the latest America’s Cup Protocol specifying a 100% nationality rule, opportunities for sailors like Slingsby will continue to be limited (although he is a US passport holder due to his American mother, so the Cup door may not be entirely closed). “If they’ve only got four entries in the America’s Cup, that means if you’re not part of one of those four countries, you can’t compete. And I just think that’s not fair,” he says.

Until KZ-7 came about, Kiwi's for the most part, weren't involved in the AC. But Michael Fay came along and allowed us to be involved, and the rest is history.

Australia has the talent, the ability, and the funding to compete. They're just not interested.

What about if you ARE from one of those 4 countries, and you feel you can compete with the best sailors in the world, but you can't even get a look in because the same old guys want to keep riding the gravy train, so that opportunity is taken away from you, then you watch a boat full of foreigners waving the flag of YOUR country get their butts kicked, then when they're done, go and sail for other teams representing other nations on other circuits, meanwhile you still can't get a look in because you know those guys will do the same thing again in 4 years time.

Secondly, he admitted he had offers, but they "didn't work for him". So he had options to be involved, which would've meant he was involved this time, but he didn't want to take them as others did, and he made the call himself, which is fine, but its not the nationality rule that prevents him from being involved.

“But New Zealand kicked our arse in the 2017 Cup and took away all my rights to say anything, so it’s their call!"

At least he acknowledges what the DoG states and thats what actually matters.

48 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

As if by magic the chief apologist has entered the discussion… 

Someone had to speak truth to power.

You act like Slingsby has been/ will be held back by the Nationality when in fact it isn't the Nationality rule holding him back at all. He made life decisions which meant he sat out AC36, which is fine, others made life decisions that meant they were part of AC36 which makes them eligible for AC37. So there is nothing about the Nationality rule holding anyone back.

Look at SailGP, where are the Leo Takahashi's, where are the youth of Japan? You've got Nathan Outteridge, Francesco Bruni, and Luke Parkinson. 

Look at the Brits, 2 49er Olympic gold medalists in Dylan Fletcher and Stuart Bithell, literally 2 of the best sailors in the world today, yet not good enough for SailGP, why? Because they aren't AC rock stars.

The female athletes, amazing  and accomplished sailors and athletes in their own right, only there for decoration - until the Womens AC was announced and suddenly a couple of them snapped up spots on the race crews, other wise they'd still be on the sidelines holding pom poms cheering the guys on.

SailGP is simply another way for the gravy train to keep rolling outside of the AC.

Nationality rules at least incentivize AC teams to look in their own backyard. To scout talent in their own countries instead of hiring mercenaries like SailGP currently is.

Please call up Tom and tell him he is wrong, we would all love to hear that convo 

As for Dylan and Stu they  got a gold medal and prioritised,

P&B tried to do everything and didn’t win at the Olympics, are getting routinely smashed at Sail GP and don’t have an AC ride,  resulting in GD signing up a guy that’s not raced AC since Bermuda and is at the complete opposite end of the Sail GP fleet to P&B. Oh and happens to be an ozzy.. so who is sat on the sidelines watching a foreigner sail their boat?  

Tom is being held back from getting a ride because the rules currently prevent him, rules that were not in existence years ago when he declined previous cup teams offers.

until the rules change and the current teams are involved he will not be part of the AC, how do you not understand that? 

The nationality clause for AC37 is so obviously restrictive by design.

It basically eliminates the chances for anyone who wasn't at AC36, but was applied retrospectively.

If you're a shit hot brazilian, or a cypriot or a slovenian or a croatian sailor with olympic medals in your home cabinet. You can't go to AC37. You can't even move to the country for two/three years and get residency. 

Ineos UK and ETNZ clearly have got enough eligible sailing talent for AC37. You could say they did this to stop teams poaching this talent, reduced the bargaining power of this talent for salaries or just simply to keep top sailors out of other teams.

that's why it has been described as a dickhead move, and ultimately it keeps top talent out so it should irritate all neutrals.

6 minutes ago, shebeen said:

The nationality clause for AC37 is so obviously restrictive by design.

It basically eliminates the chances for anyone who wasn't at AC36, but was applied retrospectively.

If you're a shit hot brazilian, or a cypriot or a slovenian or a croatian sailor with olympic medals in your home cabinet. You can't go to AC37. You can't even move to the country for two/three years and get residency. 

Ineos UK and ETNZ clearly have got enough eligible sailing talent for AC37. You could say they did this to stop teams poaching this talent, reduced the bargaining power of this talent for salaries or just simply to keep top sailors out of other teams.

that's why it has been described as a dickhead move, and ultimately it keeps top talent out so it should irritate all neutrals.

Even more dickhead, it allows people covering AC36 as a journalist to meet the rules for NZ "nationality" and thus sail for them. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, shebeen said:

The notion of nationality rules had a lot of support on SAAC before people processed the full implications. The irony of GD purporting to emphasise the nationality angle while simultaneously extracting the event from the nation should not be lost on us. I see nationality rules as  primarily an anti-Alinghi measure and, yes, a dickhead move. 

• Like 6
47 minutes ago, enigmatically2 said:

Even more dickhead, it allows people covering AC36 as a journalist to meet the rules for NZ "nationality" and thus sail for them. 

Nonsense again, dickhead. Said "journalist" actually lives in NZ. and has a NZ wife and kids.

33 minutes ago, enigmatically2 said:

Big assumption on your part that is who I am talking about

I see, you must have a whole list of them.

I have a whole list of dickheads here.

2 hours ago, Fiji Bitter said:

I see, you must have a whole list of them.

I have a whole list of dickheads here.

As the saying goes, when all you see is dickheads you might be the dickhead.

• Like 1

Can't fault a guy for foregoing some cash to sail as a mercenary in order to lead his own team carrying the flag of his chosen country.  Gets some safe on temporary training wheels CEO, teambulding, and fundraising type experiences, gets time to sail and win in multiple classes, gets to carry the Roo around the world.  

• Like 2
8 hours ago, JALhazmat said:

Please call up Tom and tell him he is wrong, we would all love to hear that convo 

As for Dylan and Stu they  got a gold medal and prioritised,

P&B tried to do everything and didn’t win at the Olympics, are getting routinely smashed at Sail GP and don’t have an AC ride,  resulting in GD signing up a guy that’s not raced AC since Bermuda and is at the complete opposite end of the Sail GP fleet to P&B. Oh and happens to be an ozzy.. so who is sat on the sidelines watching a foreigner sail their boat?  

Tom is being held back from getting a ride because the rules currently prevent him, rules that were not in existence years ago when he declined previous cup teams offers.

until the rules change and the current teams are involved he will not be part of the AC, how do you not understand that? 

He isn't wrong. YOU are. He said exactly what I did. The Nationality rule does not prevent Slingsby from being involved. His choices did.

He also knows its Team NZ's call because they kicked his ass.

I have been saying both for a long time.

Choices he made BEFORE they brought In The rule change. 

or is he supposed to be clairvoyant? 

everyone knows it’s NZ choice and the vast majority see it a a deliberately restrictive decision. Including TS 

7 hours ago, shebeen said:

dickhead

7 hours ago, enigmatically2 said:

dickhead

7 hours ago, dogwatch said:

dickhead

7 hours ago, Fiji Bitter said:

dickhead

3 hours ago, pusslicker said:

dickhead

3 hours ago, pusslicker said:

As the saying goes, when all you see is dickheads you might be the dickhead.

Indeed, I see lots of dickheads here, but only 1 where it comes out of his arse, while licking puss.

432230264_9k(1).jpg.c10ab1adf9d2ad1d53b130b2837f72cb.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JALhazmat said:

Choices he made BEFORE they brought In The rule change. 

or is he supposed to be clairvoyant? 

everyone knows it’s NZ choice and the vast majority see it a a deliberately restrictive decision. Including TS 

No, but he’s also not supposed to complain about the rules when he himself had options. No one else is. If you want to be involved, get involved as others did. But dont choose not to, then blame the rules after you make that choice. It’s not Daltons responsibility to work around Tom Slingsbys life choices. Jimmy lived in the US, then moved to Bermuda, then moved to Sardinia, Nathan moved to NZ, Dean Barker moved to the US, Ashby moved to NZ, they’re involved. Slingsby chose not to, and now he’s not involved - he has the option to, but isn’t right now.

9 hours ago, dogwatch said:

The notion of nationality rules had a lot of support on SAAC before people processed the full implications. The irony of GD purporting to emphasise the nationality angle while simultaneously extracting the event from the nation should not be lost on us. I see nationality rules as  primarily an anti-Alinghi measure and, yes, a dickhead move. 

IF a Nationality Rule should be applied in the AC at all, it should restrict Design and CiC, not the sailors, IMO. This would at least honour the DoG intention - 'show us what ya got'.

But we don't always get what we want, right? :-)

• Like 7

Ugh, its ridiculous how impatient some people are.

After 1995, before the internet, there was nothing, nothing for 5 years, and the 2000 event was a successful event.

Why can't people just wait? Is it so hard to wait? They've done it before, they can do it again.

Why is there suddenly an insatiable appetite for information? The only people who need to know are the people involved, not the online speculators looking for a juicy story to nit pick.

As PJ Montgomery was famous for saying "We'll just have to hurry up and wait"

18 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

After 1995, before the internet, there was nothing, nothing for 5 years, and the 2000 event was a successful event.

Why can't people just wait? Is it so hard to wait? They've done it before, they can do it again.

Why is there suddenly an insatiable appetite for information? The only people who need to know are the people involved, not the online speculators looking for a juicy story to nit pick.

As PJ Montgomery was famous for saying "We'll just have to hurry up and wait"

ridiculous lese majeste sentiment.  if kiwis and grant dalton don't want shit flung at them they should remove themselves from public life.  Also we had the internet in 1995

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Kiwing said:

@Sailbydate I would agree if we could make them sail from their country to ours as well.  That would make a home defense possible too?

That would required choosing a design that could handle more than 25knots, so not possible.

17 hours ago, dogwatch said:

my preference would be for a nationality clause with maybe 1 or 2 foreigners on board - LRPP showed it can work and JS is signed on again.

There's two assumptions here, nationality clause stops EB poaching ETNZ talent which is a movie GD doesn't want a sequel of. BUT it also helps Ineos who have a pick of lots of top dinghy and AC talent.

It doesn't really affect LRPP, but Alinghi need to go with Psarofaghis (or uncover some untested gem) to drive.

More importantly it really places AM in a tough spot. Surely they aren't going to have DB driving again, so they would need to get Goodie on the wheel, talk slingsby into it or find some other plan.

I don't see a 6th team entering at this stage, and the restrictive and nationality clause could be a large factor in that (say a german Billionaire wants to race...he would need to go beyond his borders to find a top notch crew).

and that's the point of the nationality clause becoming a bit of a joke. We're possibly going to see a Brit driving Ineos UK and a suisse driving Alinghi. The rest could well have foreign helms, including the defender.

23 minutes ago, Gissie said:

That would required choosing a design that could handle more than 25knots, so not possible.

i think the boat would run out of battery power before it got dark.

31 minutes ago, shebeen said:

my preference would be for a nationality clause with maybe 1 or 2 foreigners on board - LRPP showed it can work and JS is signed on again.

There's two assumptions here, nationality clause stops EB poaching ETNZ talent which is a movie GD doesn't want a sequel of. BUT it also helps Ineos who have a pick of lots of top dinghy and AC talent.

It doesn't really affect LRPP, but Alinghi need to go with Psarofaghis (or uncover some untested gem) to drive.

More importantly it really places AM in a tough spot. Surely they aren't going to have DB driving again, so they would need to get Goodie on the wheel, talk slingsby into it or find some other plan.

I don't see a 6th team entering at this stage, and the restrictive and nationality clause could be a large factor in that (say a german Billionaire wants to race...he would need to go beyond his borders to find a top notch crew).

and that's the point of the nationality clause becoming a bit of a joke. We're possibly going to see a Brit driving Ineos UK and a suisse driving Alinghi. The rest could well have foreign helms, including the defender.

The whole nationality clause is a choice that the defender and COR are well within their rights to impose.

However, to sell it as returning to the roots of the event is just a big piece of PR bullshit, nationality was never a concern at the beginning. Just trying to justify being assholes.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kdock44 said:

ridiculous lese majeste sentiment.  if kiwis and grant dalton don't want shit flung at them they should remove themselves from public life.  Also we had the internet in 1995

Slinging shit for the sake of slinging shit is just dumb.

Dial up doesn't count as internet.

1 hour ago, JALhazmat said:

Sir Tim Berners Lee would beg to differ… look him up on the internet, that thing he invented. 

Not sure what colour font I should use for pedantry, but 

Berners Lee invented the World wide Web not the internet (of course it would also be the www you would look that up on). And the internet had to predate the WWW anyway.

But, the internet didn't get to NZ for about 6 years after it was born, and even in 1995 the internet speed in New Zealand was only 128kbits/second- not for an individual, that was for the entire country to connect to the outside world (meaning it would have taken 2 minutes 32 seconds just to download that article from Magnus if the entire countries infrastructure had been used)

As the joke goes: "what's the time difference to New Zealand? About a decade"

So it is quite possible the Kiwis didn't believe the internet existed until after 1995

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JALhazmat said:

Sir Tim Berners Lee would beg to differ… look him up on the internet, that thing he invented. 

I thought it was Al Gore...

Always loved the squeals of the dialup searching for the baud rate.

Maybe one4theteam isn't old enough.

4 hours ago, shebeen said:

BUT it also helps Ineos who have a pick of lots of top dinghy and AC talent.

Also means other teams can't poach INEOS's foreign sailors, the very talented Aussies (e.g. Parko, Goobs) they had on the team for the last cup can only play for INEOS.

4 hours ago, shebeen said:

Does it? They could have Spithall (US passport and citizen), Slingsby (US passport via his mum apparently), Goodie, Deano, Bora (although apparently he doesn't get on with THutch), or any of the many American pro sailors?

Jimmy is one of the few sailors thst benefits from the rule as he has two teams to choose from :lol:

8 hours ago, Forourselves said:

I hate to tell you, but the internet was fully-functional by 1995, at least in the US and most of the rest of the world.

Maybe it was different where you lived...

2 hours ago, accnick said:

I hate to tell you, but the internet was fully-functional by 1995, at least in the US and most of the rest of the world.

Maybe it was different where you lived...

High speed broadband wasn't a thing here in NZ in 95.

It was dial up or nothing.

4 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

High speed broadband wasn't a thing here in NZ in 95.

It was dial up or nothing.

so you had the internet then.. well done for correcting yourself from earlier.

your version of the internet didn't exist  is like saying cars didn't exist until Tesla launched their first EV.

23 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

so you had the internet then.. well done for correcting yourself from earlier.

your version of the internet didn't exist  is like saying cars didn't exist until Tesla launched their first EV.

Dial up was shit. Froze all the time, and only worked if no one was on the phone.

9 hours ago, enigmatically2 said:

Not sure what colour font I should use for pedantry, but 

Berners Lee invented the World wide Web not the internet (of course it would also be the www you would look that up on). And the internet had to predate the WWW anyway.

But, the internet didn't get to NZ for about 6 years after it was born, and even in 1995 the internet speed in New Zealand was only 128kbits/second- not for an individual, that was for the entire country to connect to the outside world (meaning it would have taken 2 minutes 32 seconds just to download that article from Magnus if the entire countries infrastructure had been used)

As the joke goes: "what's the time difference to New Zealand? About a decade"

So it is quite possible the Kiwis didn't believe the internet existed until after 1995

LOL - You are as jingostic as much as you are bullshitter.

The notion our international connection in 1995 was 128kb is laughable - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_New_Zealand#Historical

NZ actually rolled out consumer broadband over a year before the UK (and it was faster too)
1999 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_New_Zealand#First_broadband
2000 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_the_United_Kingdom#Digital_subscriber_line_(DSL)

Meanwhile, back in today's reality, here's another leadboard that might smart a little

https://www.speedtest.net/global-index

NZ #11
UK # 52

As the joke goes? Turns out it's actually you mate... 

15 minutes ago, rh3000 said:

The notion our international connection in 1995 was 128kb is laughable - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_New_Zealand#Historical

NZ actually rolled out consumer broadband over a year before the UK (and it was faster too)
2000 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_the_United_Kingdom#Digital_subscriber_line_(DSL)

Meanwhile, back in today's reality, here's another leadboard that might smart a little

NZ #11
UK # 52

Kiwi's kicking ass in yet another competition no one cares about.

4 hours ago, NeedAClew said:

Inflation? I love inflation. Had a nice rate from Treasuries in the 80s looking forward to that again.  

Just like your old tartan bellbottoms, inflation is comin back, Clew. Could be a shock for some. ;-)

• Like 1

And here we go again, the keenest AC supporters are now into who had broadband first and how fast it was.

Yet still some think we can turn the AC into a year round competition that millions will get behind.

:lol:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, rh3000 said:

NZ #11
UK # 52

Really? Look in the link you posted, in the section marked History, subsection "Early days"

Between 1993 and 1994 the capacity of the international link went from 64kb/s to 128kb/s.

And as for jingoistic, it's your compatriot who said there was no internet then. I was actually showing you were more advanced than that. So take that fucking great chip off your shoulder

4 hours ago, kdock44 said:

this explains the low quality of your posting

Does it? I think you’re confusing my posting with the low bar of shit, sheer stupidity, bitterness and dumb assery hurled at ETNZ. But hey, we’ll keep admiring our trophy cabinet while the crocodile tears of the minority flow.

3 hours ago, enigmatically2 said:

Really? Look in the link you posted, in the section marked History, subsection "Early days"

Between 1993 and 1994 the capacity of the international link went from 64kb/s to 128kb/s.

And as for jingoistic, it's your compatriot who said there was no internet then. I was actually showing you were more advanced than that. So take that fucking great chip off your shoulder

You are walking proof of the dangers of a little bit knowledge (hastilly googled to try and score some points?)... 

Waikato Uni's link was first for NZ, in April 1989. That link wasn't the only one by 1995, at which time, Waikato had increased their original link to 128k.

If you don't like being called out for partronising fake news, just avoid making up shit to throw at others.

I forget what year in the early 80’s but the Seattle PI came out to my parents’ place for an interview, took a photo of my crude setup (a hand phone plunged into a crude ring-ring screech modem) while I was monitoring job-status on iirc a VAX PDP 11 at UW. The job was in Fortran, using data from the first NOOA satellite datasets. They wanted the silly personality-story aspect of course but it was pretty dang early in dialup. Damn my hair was long, still have a copy of it :D edit: a copy of the article, of course.. 

• Like 1