The AC 37 has started, news and rumours

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On Hamish Ross and the Discrimination Issue: This will be long, pedantic, and legal.  I apologize for the length; read at your own risk. Hamish Ross has recently claimed on multiple occasion

I’m not calling this out for the sake of ostracizing you, nor to play PC police on a forum that is notorious for the opposite of that. I could just hit ignore, delete or whatever. I’m calling this out

Hilarious to watch Kiwis who've been around since AC35 twist themselves into intellectual pretzels to give ETNZ a pass on what they screamed bloody murder about when Oracle did it. Even Oracle di

Posted Images

9 hours ago, sunseeker said:

I’d really like a psychologist to examine your history and tell us what your dysfunction is. Seems you take delight in being ridiculed and scorned. Oh wait, it’s simple. You are Daltons bottom. You’ll do it say anything to make your daddy happy.

I just don't care. So many people on here are so worried about approval from others on here lol.

I don't give a shit whether you agree with me or not.

I don't give a shit if you're going to call me names either. Stcks and stones...

Everyone on here is merely a bunch of faceless, nameless anonymous avatars.

You know you're seeking attention if you need the approval of anonymous avatars.

20 hours ago, Stingray~ said:

I forget what year in the early 80’s but the Seattle PI came out to my parents’ place for an interview, took a photo of my crude setup (a hand phone plunged into a crude ring-ring screech modem) while I was monitoring job-status on iirc a VAX PDP 11 at UW. The job was in Fortran, using data from the first NOOA satellite datasets. They wanted the silly personality-story aspect of course but it was pretty dang early in dialup. Damn my hair was long, still have a copy of it :D edit: a copy of the article, of course.. 

It was either a DEC PDP 11 or a VAX-11.  So you have to ask yourself,  16 bit or 32 bit?

I used a PDP 7 as an undergrad, but it was not the newest.

lol. there was one of those - PDP 11 - in the lab where I worked. had giant cassettes, and strangely enough I can still conjure the sound of those big things sliding home.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Forourselves said:

I just don't care. So many people on here are so worried about approval from others on here lol.

I don't give a shit whether you agree with me or not.

I don't give a shit if you're going to call me names either. Stcks and stones...

Everyone on here is merely a bunch of faceless, nameless anonymous avatars.

You know you're seeking attention if you need the approval of anonymous avatars.

You may not seek approval, but you most certainly seek attention . 

18 minutes ago, sunseeker said:

You may not seek approval, but you most certainly seek attention . 

Nope. Thats where you just can't help yourself. I'm not forcing anyone to comment on anything I've said. 

I don't "seek" anything. I couldn't care less what you or anyone else thinks. People comment of their own free will.

Its not my fault you have no will power.