1 hour ago, Al Paca said:

I picked 13 winners. Out of 32. Why do I suck at this when I love college hoops so much?

Because Oral Roberts U beating Ohio St is one of the surest proofs available that we are actually ping-ponging our way thru a Swiss cheese of alternate reality?

- DSK

• Like 1

Loyola Chicago just beat #1 Illinois. I guess God is still punishing me for stealing money out of the poor box when I was a kid.  

• Like 2

Watched the Gonzaga game last night. Distinctly tougher inside then they have been in the past. If they go down it will be by somebody's hot 3 point shooting night IMO.  

59 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Betteng withe you hearte insteade you heade, juste my thouht.                          :)

My favorite all time team is UCLA. I picked Michigan St over UCLA. So I used my head. Apparently there’s nothing in there. 

UH looked good, hoping for a final 4 at least. Sailed with a guy yesterday who thought the same, he also predicted ACU would upset Texas.  I told the owner he should consider the guy (he's a newbie to sailing) as a tactician or bookie.  Been some good games, NT over Purdue and the end of ACU vs Texas some great ball.  As to the upsets, some schools get more credit than due and some are just motivated by the lack of respect.  Good times.

2 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Biggest probelme foire viewereship is beutifulle weather.  Plenney to do outside withe sun shiney shiney.                    :)

regatta saturday,  sunday series today,    saturday barely any wind,  today  high teens gusting to  high 20's ...   i am sore..

2 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:
2 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Biggest probelme foire viewereship is beutifulle weather.  Plenney to do outside withe sun shiney shiney.                    :)

regatta saturday,  sunday series today,    saturday barely any wind,  today  high teens gusting to  high 20's ...   i am sore..

You oure my herroe, oune harde corre bitche,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,     In the beste waye.........            :)

Just now, Grande Mastere Dreade said:
16 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

You oure my herroe, oune harde corre bitche,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,     In the beste waye.........            :)

hope the warm weather gets to y'all soon...

50's, 60's today, stille rockeng!!!!!

:)

6 hours ago, Al Paca said:

Loyola Chicago just beat #1 Illinois. I guess God is still punishing me for stealing money out of the poor box when I was a kid.  

You should not have grown up to become a thug with a filthy mouth and a bad attitude!

nunbluesbrothers.jpg

;)

Sister Jean... RESPECT

- DSK

Rutgers brought their game and did exactly what was predicted, Coogs couldn't buy a bucket ( or a FT) for it seems like forever. Finished out 14-2 to win by 3. I am exhausted much more than the race yesterday. It hurt watching Jacob Young hitting shots - he is son of Michael Young of Phi Slama Jama fame.  This is the first time in years I have time to watch some games. I am getting too old for the close ones.

Love LF doing DC - I sing along when nobody can hear me.

Nun 1, Blues Brothers 0 - GIF on Imgur

• Like 2