OK AU, What the serious F**K. Spiders now?? "Horrific’: swarms of spiders"

Add raining down bugs , with fire season and a plague or I should say Covd 19 and it’s gets Biblically significant STAT!! Where’s Moses when you need him...?

50 minutes ago, shaggy said:

OK, Now how many things that crawl can kill you down there??  Shiver.......

Pretty much everything. Add in Casowaries, and toxic butterflies, and you've pretty much got the garden of Eden on LSD.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, More Cowbell2 said:

eight legged freaks gifs | WiffleGif

OK.... I'm an admitted arachnophobe... I got chased by a black widow (spider) around the bathroom yesterday, before I finally killed her with a shot of tile cleaner... That Meme is probably going to cost me sleep tonight.

• Like 1

I feel badly for you all...I only deal with tree rats the size of small cats that live in all the palm trees around my house and the neighborhood.

10 minutes ago, foamy1946 said:

I feel badly for you all...I only deal with tree rats the size of small cats that live in all the palm trees around my house and the neighborhood.

Get some snakes, especially pythons, the bigger the rat the better for them......

1 hour ago, foamy1946 said:

Yeah, that's cool, but what happens when all the rats are gone...dogs, cats,etc.  Wait, there's plenty of Q people in the hood.

I did say, the bigger the “rat” the better?

Good for getting rid of unwanted girlfriends too:

F243E862-0D9B-44FC-80BA-6AB637314FF4.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mid said:

A deadly blue-ringed octopus.

That blue one is truly a deadly  little thing if you dig it out and mess with it from a friend’s description.

• Like 1

yep , given the nunber of critters that can seriously fok you up , it's amazing we don't have many more incidents .

driving on a public road is still the best way to get foked up .

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, NeedAClew said:

Last year NSW burned now it's flooding. Lucky country, maybe not so much. 

220px-Australia-the-lucky-cunt.jpg

Covid vaccine for Koalas?

1 minute ago, mad said:

Covid vaccine for Koalas?

Original album cover in the 90s by TISM. Ken Done who was making millions off drawing "koalas so cute they could make an 8 year old Japanese girl cry" (don't blame me that's  a real quote) sued to make them change it. I think under US law they might have kept it. 

images.jpeg

b9ed3c52ad6d3ff9f6509bbcd0031162.jpg

1 hour ago, NeedAClew said:

Lucky country, maybe not so much. 

it's still the lucky country , by biggest mobs .

Biblical plague of green frogs too.

Have cleared over 30 from our pool bathroom in the last three weeks (different ones because we take them to the dam).

At least they eat mossies and don't kill you. Just make a hell of a mess in the bathroom.

There's also one slowly decomposing in the washing machine behind the bowl too. Occasionally sheds a body limb and adds a certain odor to the clothing.

Isn't someone going to mention the drop bears or is there an agreement they shouldn't be revealed to potential foreign tourists/prey

13 hours ago, Rambler said:

Snakes on a boat??  Samuel L Jackson can get off those damn cap one commercials and do something worthwhile... 

On 3/22/2021 at 9:06 AM, Mrleft8 said:

Pretty much everything. Add in Casowaries, and toxic butterflies, and you've pretty much got the garden of Eden on LSD.

And trees.  Don't you have killer trees, as well?

19 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

That blue one is truly a deadly  little thing if you dig it out and mess with it from a friend’s description.

Any critter with neon blue circles on it cannot be good for you. 

Frogs, octopodes, snakes, spiders, tramp-stamped girls...

3 hours ago, Left Shift said:

And trees.  Don't you have killer trees, as well?

Of course!  The leaf of the gympie gympie tree is so venomous that just brushing against it can result in pain so intense it causes insanity.  There are apocryphal stories of horses leaping off cliffs, and one army officer is said to have shot himself with his service pistol after using the leaf as toilet paper substitute.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Recidivist said:

Of course!  The leaf of the gympie gympie tree is so venomous that just brushing against it can result in pain so intense it causes insanity.  There are apocryphal stories of horses leaping off cliffs, and one army officer is said to have shot himself with his service pistol after using the leaf as toilet paper substitute.

Dendrocnide moroides

file-20200916-16-w5ez0y.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1

44 minutes ago, Zonker said:

Daughter got stung by a platypus when swimming in a creek in Oz while camping. Who knew the cute little buggers were venomous?

gettyimages-557391259.jpg?quality=90&str

11 hours ago, Rambler said:

He'd be missing a finger if it was

I thought they spent their entire life in trees...  Is that a tree??  

3 hours ago, shaggy said:

Yes. Some Australian trees have fingers, which is worrying enough, and opposable thumbs, which is reason enough to be downright fucking terrified. They have been known to use tools. We aren't talking about simple blunt rocks or twigs. These trees can assemble and fire automatic weapons.

Right now, it's raining so hard in Australia that there are fears that the sun could be extinguished.

Australia, putting the kunt into country.

5 hours ago, shaggy said:

They're not called drop bears for nothing.

Lifting your hand to pick your nose in the bush can result in attracting some unwelcome attention from younger ones.

12 minutes ago, Rambler said:

They're not called drop bears for nothing.

Lifting your hand to pick your nose in the bush can result in attracting some unwelcome attention from younger ones.

LOL

2 hours ago, Black Sox said:

Some Australian trees have fingers, which is worrying enough, and opposable thumbs, which is reason enough to be downright fucking terrified. They have been known to use tools. We aren't talking about simple blunt rocks or twigs. These trees can assemble and fire automatic weapons.

Right now, it's raining so hard in Australia that there are fears that the sun could be extinguished.

Most Australia gum trees have the annoying habit of dropping big branches without warning, especially dead ones after bushfires, so we have to survive aerial bombardment as well out in the bush.

Here in SE Tasmania, we have received nearly 100mm overnight. Rainwater tanks and dams are full, but remarkably, so far, no great sheets of water laying around or running off. It has all soaked in, which is good. Sky is dead flat grey, not a sign of sun and all the time, still, dead steady rain.

3 hours ago, Sidecar said:

Most Australia gum trees have the annoying habit of dropping big branches without warning, especially dead ones after bushfires, so we have to survive aerial bombardment as well out in the bush.

Here in SE Tasmania, we have received nearly 100mm overnight. Rainwater tanks and dams are full, but remarkably, so far, no great sheets of water laying around or running off. It has all soaked in, which is good. Sky is dead flat grey, not a sign of sun and all the time, still, dead steady rain.

You must be hogging all the rainfall, then. No runoff over here as yet, at least none going into my dams.

Yes on the gum trees dropping branches, that's why I apply the preventative principle and drop the entire tree before it gets a chance to try to kill me. Then I burn the bastard in my wood heater thereby prematurely releasing CO2 and hopefully boosting global warming so as to get a decent rate of sea level rise.

FKT

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Then I burn the bastard in my wood heater thereby prematurely releasing CO2 and hopefully boosting global warming so as to get a decent rate of sea level rise.

You are wasting your time, where do you think the CO2 came from to make the tree, all you are doing is compleating a cycle that, now thanks to you can start over again just that little bit quicker.

You want more ocean, better drive a V8 or something American.

1 hour ago, floating dutchman said:

You are wasting your time, where do you think the CO2 came from to make the tree, all you are doing is compleating a cycle that, now thanks to you can start over again just that little bit quicker.

Whooooosh.....

FKT

6 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

You must be hogging all the rainfall, then. No runoff over here as yet, at least none going into my dams.

Rain stopped at 106mm and still no runoff to speak of....

On 3/24/2021 at 12:03 PM, Recidivist said:

Begs the question was he a flaming asshole before or after the event?