I feel this needs a caption contest...

9 hours ago, Mid said:

Solved: Answer The Following Short Questions About The Phy... | Chegg.com

No on the volumes and surface areas (does no one check these things?). 

A cubic meter is about the same a cubic yard.  The volumes are off by at least a factor of 1,000.  The surface areas are likely off by the same amount.  

A cube measuring 56 m (over 60 yards) per side has a volume of 180,000 cubic meters.  

Can no one do math anymore?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Senator Seditious Maximus said:

I AM A FULLY QUALIFIED ASA-CERTIFIED PILOT IN CHARGE HERE

Been through the Suez Canal on a Navy ship and these pilots they have can really be something else.  You have to give them their baksheesh, i.e. freebies.  (Can also mean a bribe in the right context.)  First pilot came on board and we gave him a ship's ballcap and a whole carton of cigarettes.  He demanded a second carton, handed the ballcap back and demanded one with scrambled eggs, then spent the next several hours doing nothing while we drove the ship through the canal.

2 minutes ago, coyotepup said:

Been through the Suez Canal on a Navy ship and these pilots they have can really be something else.  You have to give them their baksheesh, i.e. freebies.  (Can also mean a bribe in the right context.)  First pilot came on board and we gave him a ship's ballcap and a whole carton of cigarettes.  He demanded a second carton, handed the ballcap back and demanded one with scrambled eggs, then spent the next several hours doing nothing while we drove the ship through the canal.

Well you're lucky that he didn't demand to drive, look how that ends

• Like 3
ما بحق الجحيم .... سنحتاج إلى شاحنة أكبر
ma bihaqi aljahim .... sanahtaj 'iilaa shahinat 'akbar (they are in Egypt, after all)

(they are in Egyt