Xantrex Freedom XC series inverter / charger comments?

I'm considering an Xantrex Freedom XC1000 inverter / charger for my boat. I need to charge my LFP battery bank and I figured if I'm buying a charger I could spend a bit more and get one with an inverter. I wouldn't need the inverter much, but it would be nice to have. Anyone have any thoughts on this unit or Xantrex gear in general? Many reviewers soom happy, but many of them are in RVs and not on boats. 

Doesn't seem like you are getting many replies!  I have a 20-year old Freedom Combi, so my comments may not be relevant to newer product.  It seems to be still working properly - as best I can determine.  One thing I find is that Xantrex user literature is virtually incomprehensible.  If replacing it, I would tend to look elsewhere for that reason alone.

I found out that Xantrex is now owned by Schneider Electric (not sure how to spell that) which is a solid company. I also got some good reviews on another forum. So, I ordered one from Defender and, not only is this their warehouse sale but until Monday they are including a remote for free with the purchase.

So a good deal and for very occasional use of the inverter it should be okay. I did read some reviews that it’s finicky about the quality of the shore power, hopefully that won’t be an issue.

Thanks for the replies!