Covid Stimulus Payments

We got payment #1 very promptly in April by direct deposit; we never got payment #2, so we took a credit on 2020 Income Tax return; we haven't got payment #3. irs.gov says:

We are unable to provide the status of your payment right now because:

- We don't have enough information yet (we're working on this), or
- You're not eligible for a payment. 

We are eligible. There doesn't seem to be any way to find out what's going on. Is any one else having this experience?

Same here.  Got payment #1, and some of #2, qualify for #3 but got the same message you got from the ever-useful IRS site.

36 minutes ago, Bull City said:

We got payment #1 very promptly in April by direct deposit; we never got payment #2, so we took a credit on 2020 Income Tax return; we haven't got payment #3. irs.gov says:

We are eligible. There doesn't seem to be any way to find out what's going on. Is any one else having this experience?

When you file your taxes how do you file?

E-file?( Turbo tax hr and block etc)

If so how do you pay for it?  If you choose pay with my refund  then the irs gets a bank account info for turbo tax etc and the payments get lost.

Always pay via credit card  and choose direct deposit that way the irs only has your bank account information and not a random turbo tax account.  90% of screwed up payments are due to this.   If you carefully read the reports they state it but not clearly spelled out so as to not cause issues.

As to why you got the first and not the second I can't answer that.  Random luck?

I do know our direct deposit goes into our account in hours.  this last one arrived before the news said the irs has started sending out payments.

I'm still waiting on #3 too.

Received #1 electronically.  Received #2 by check but it was short of the full amount.  Got topped up when I reported along with filing taxes for 2020.

Filed 2020 electronically and received refund electronically.  

Watching mail and monitoring two accounts (electronic from 2019 filing and from 2020 filing) hoping for full amount.  If not, presume it will be topped up when filing 2021 taxes.

3 hours ago, peragrin said:

When you file your taxes how do you file?

I've used Turbotax for years. I usually have to pay a little, so I file a paper return with a check. For 2020, I am entitled to a refund, so I tried to eFile, but it was rejected twice, so I filed a paper return on March 1st.

In January, I got fed up about payment #2, and wrote to my U.S. Representative. His office got a reply from the IRS which said, "We were unable to process their 2019 return before the cut-off date for issuing the second payment" and went to talk about how I can get a credit on the 2020 return.

I suspect the fact that my 2019 return wasn't "processed" had something to do with why I could not eFile my 2020 return. To do that, you had to enter your 2019 AGI, which I did. If my 2019 return wasn't processed, then there was no figure to compare it with, hence the rejection.

When I check on my refund, the website responds, "We cannot provide any information about your refund."

The IRS appears to be underfunded.

I just read that old codgers like me on Social Security will start getting our checks soon.  It appears that the SSA didn't want to give the info to the IRS until they were prodded to do so.  My theory is that the folks that work for the SSA are jealous of those of us that retired, while they are still working and they are fucking with us, well, because they can.

4 hours ago, Bull City said:

3 hours ago, LakeBoy said:

I'm still waiting on #3 too.

Received #1 electronically.  Received #2 by check but it was short of the full amount.  Got topped up when I reported along with filing taxes for 2020.

Filed 2020 electronically and received refund electronically.  

Watching mail and monitoring two accounts (electronic from 2019 filing and from 2020 filing) hoping for full amount.  If not, presume it will be topped up when filing 2021 taxes.

All that being said, did the income limits change from #1, and #2?

5 minutes ago, bmiller said:

At the risk of sending this down the political shitter, did anybody reading this really "need" this manufactured money?

I send mine to my daughter.  She has 3 year old twins.  She and her husband both work, but it allows them to have some little extra things.  And that way the money gets spent in the US instead of Poland!  It's a win win situation.

You can always give yours to a soup kitchen or something if you don't need it.  Somebody somewhere in the US sure does.

37 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

You can always give yours to a soup kitchen or something if you don't need it.  Somebody somewhere in the US sure does.

My latest increment went to a group in Detroit that rescues dogs, delivers dog food for free for those in need, etc.  A most worthy group.  

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, bmiller said:

At the risk of sending this down the political shitter, did anybody reading this really "need" this manufactured money?

I certainly do.  After being cleaned out by a divorce, a business failure, and a serious illness I'm bumping along the bottom.  A $1400 injection is a huge help.

And I'm still waiting for it.  As Ed Lada said, there's a cockup at the SSA (or a deliberate strategy) as they haven't yet released the files to the IRS to start processing for people on retirement benefit.  It happened real quick the first 2 times, but the hang up this time is hard to explain - unless it's deliberate.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, P_Wop said:

I certainly do.  After being cleaned out by a divorce, a business failure, and a serious illness I'm bumping along the bottom.  A $1400 injection is a huge help.

And I'm still waiting for it.  As Ed Lada said, there's a cockup at the SSA (or a deliberate strategy) as they haven't yet released the files to the IRS to start processing for people on retirement benefit.  It happened real quick the first 2 times, but the hang up this time is hard to explain - unless it's deliberate.

I just got mine by Direct Deposit. Only $1400 for the two of us taxpayers. Filipino wife is American enough to pay taxes but not American enough to get relief :-( Sorry for your plight. We don't really need the relief but will do our patriotic duty to inject is into the local economy.

The IRS can certainly bungle thing up. They may have a good reason. May not. Earlier they said they could not Direct Deposit because they had no account on file even though we always pay taxes and estimates by them sucking the money from the bank account. And SS is direct. So they mailed a check via the Suez Canal. Then the $600 arrived on that stupid Debit Card. That was likely some kind of grift to a banker. Now, like magic, with no notice, the $1400 appears in the bank as if by magic. So it makes no sense.

1 hour ago, P_Wop said:

Me too. I’ve only been working 15 hrs or so a week for months.  Was on EED this spring but went off late summer. Thinking about if I can re qualify. I’m In So Cal.  44 yrs in the business.  

2 hours ago, bmiller said:

That's why I didn't post this on Political Anarchy. 

However, to answer your question, the only money I have ever received from Uncle Sam were Navy pay, the GI Bill while in grad school and Social Security. In all cases, I earned it. Did I need Covid relief to get by? No, we could manage without it, but there were times in our younger lives when it sure would have helped.

I look at the Covid relief as almost a tax refund or tax break to Americans who have not had the ability to game the system, like Warren Buffet's secretary. I don't feel any guilt in receiving it, even though I don't "need" it.

Hard to understand the seemingly non-existent logic behind these payments. Our first payment was a check in the mail, second, which seemed to take forever, was a debit card and this third one seemed to be slated for late arrival when a couple of days ago our checking account was pleasantly pumped up by a $2,800 direct deposit. The dd came out of the blue after several days of reading the same "We are unable to provide the status of your payment right now because:..." on the IRS website.

Good luck to all.

• Like 1

All 3 stimulus checks were direct deposit and came early in their respective cycles.  The first two were for less than the maximum amount because of our 2019 AGI.  Our  2020 income was low enough that the “missing” money became tax credits and we qualified for the full $2800 for my wife and me.

20 hours ago, El Borracho said:

I just got mine by Direct Deposit. Only $1400 for the two of us taxpayers. Filipino wife is American enough to pay taxes but not American enough to get relief :-( Sorry for your plight. We don't really need the relief but will do our patriotic duty to inject is into the local economy.

The IRS can certainly bungle thing up. They may have a good reason. May not. Earlier they said they could not Direct Deposit because they had no account on file even though we always pay taxes and estimates by them sucking the money from the bank account. And SS is direct. So they mailed a check via the Suez Canal. Then the $600 arrived on that stupid Debit Card. That was likely some kind of grift to a banker. Now, like magic, with no notice, the $1400 appears in the bank as if by magic. So it makes no sense.

I thought as long as an individual has a SSN or TIN, they are eligible.  Especially as the spouse of a US citizen.  Apparently I was mistaken.

19 hours ago, Bull City said:

However, to answer your question, the only money I have ever received from Uncle Sam were Navy pay, the GI Bill while in grad school and Social Security. In all cases, I earned it. Did I need Covid relief to get by? No, we could manage without it, but there were times in our younger lives when it sure would have helped.

I am an aging welfare queen.  Read that again carefully I said welfare queen, not some other kind of aging queen.  In my dotage I get VA disability, rated at 90%, and my SS, a pittance because when I was gainfully employed I never made more than $36,000 a year, and often far less.  I don't have any other retirement income.  I feel I've earned every penny I get and I would gladly give back the VA money with interest if I could have a somewhat normal life.  I only served a total of 8 years but I wanted to stay for at least 20 if not 30 years and get a real retirement.  But it was not to be.   I did use my GI Bill benefits after my first stint in the Army, a whopping $300.00 a month in 1977 (worth about $1,300 in todays money).  Nothing like the GI bill of today which pays full tuition at any school plus a living allowance. 

The cost of living in Poland is low.  If it weren't for the massive subsidies I've given my daughter over the years because I feel bad that working life in the US wasn't like it was when I was young, we would have solid gold fixtures in out home here in Poland.  My wife loves her jobs, all music related and we do just fine here while I boost the American economy from afar.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

I thought as long as an individual has a SSN or TIN, they are eligible.  Especially as the spouse of a US citizen.  Apparently I was mistaken.

I thought so too. My tax expert says it will eventually get figured out in the tax return process.

• Like 1
On 3/26/2021 at 10:46 AM, Ed Lada said:

I just read that old codgers like me on Social Security will start getting our checks soon.  It appears that the SSA didn't want to give the info to the IRS until they were prodded to do so.  My theory is that the folks that work for the SSA are jealous of those of us that retired, while they are still working and they are fucking with us, well, because they can.

I had heard that the SSA failed to provide some info to the IRS too. 

2 hours ago, El Borracho said:

I thought so too. My tax expert says it will eventually get figured out in the tax return process.

If I am not able to realize the benefit of the 3rd Covid payment until I file my 2021 tax return, it will be a testament to a ridiculous state of affairs.

• Like 2

Easy for me

get no stimulus

expose myself daily to patients with COVID including doing tracheostomies

Expect my taxes to rise 

healthcare hero to zero very quickly

1 hour ago, burndoc said:

Easy for me

get no stimulus

Expect my taxes to rise 

And all of the above associated with high compensation. Sorry, but I'm in the 1% as well and have a real hard time with members of my cohort complaining about their historically-low tax rates. It's the price you pay for living in a society. If you prefer, I know for a fact that the skilled trades are suffering an acute labor shortage. You could be a certified welder in a year and would still enjoy a comfortable, if not lavish lifestyle, and a lower tax bracket.

As for hero to zero, please spare me. Doctors are one of the highest regarded professions out there. When's the last time one of your recovered burn patients spat on you?

On 3/26/2021 at 7:56 AM, bmiller said:

I wouldn't expect the participants of a sail racing website forum to fall on the left side of the wealth or income distributions...

1 hour ago, IStream said:

And all of the above associated with high compensation. Sorry, but I'm in the 1% as well and have a real hard time with members of my cohort complaining about their historically-low tax rates. It's the price you pay for living in a society. If you prefer, I know for a fact that the skilled trades are suffering an acute labor shortage. You could be a certified welder in a year and would still enjoy a comfortable, if not lavish lifestyle, and a lower tax bracket.

As for hero to zero, please spare me. Doctors are one of the highest regarded professions out there. When's the last time one of your recovered burn patients spat on you?

two weeks ago when i wouldn't renew an oxy script. Plus you never meet a Philly lawyer.

Good times

1 hour ago, IStream said:

BTW i was a crane operator for 3 years to help pay for college and med school. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, burndoc said:

two weeks ago when i wouldn't renew an oxy script. Plus you never meet a Philly lawyer.

Good times

I understand where you're coming from, I worked with a lot of docs in the Army and afterward for a time.  I only knew a couple that said they did it for the money.  The rest did it because they loved practicing medicine and wanted to help people.  Today's 'corporate' medicine approach and rapacious insurance companies, and outrageous malpractice insurance premiums are driving folks out of the field.  And few want to work in underserved areas because they can't make enough money to pay back medical school loans in a decent amount of time.  By the time people wake up to these facts, there will be a real crisis.  The COVID thing certainly hasn't helped either in a job that is already stressful and difficult.  Of course you know all of this.

For what it's worth, you and your colleagues and everybody working in the medical field nowadays have my undying respect. Many of the doctors I've worked with and have know are some of the finest people I've ever met.

I know a lot of doctors here in Poland and in Germany as well.  They make less money (way less in Poland!) but generally have less headaches than in the US.  My wife does music therapy at a geriatric hospital across the river in Germany.  The chief doctor there is a Polish woman and a good friend of ours.  I told my wife, "Can you imagine the stress our friend is under, with all of those geriatric patients in the middle of a deadly pandemic. One case and they could have a disaster."  They haven't lost a single patient to COVID to date.  My wife gets tested there twice a week. 

My daughter's pregnancy and resultant twins put her med school plans on the back burner.  She finished her 4th year of pre med with excellent grades while being a new mother.  Now she is finishing a 2nd BS program to become a CLS, going to school full time and working full time at a plasma collection center and also being a mother to two active 3 year old kids.  I am proud of her.  

• Like 4
On 3/26/2021 at 6:25 AM, Bull City said:

I go that message until today, when it updated and finally said I would get the payment by direct deposit next week.

I had filed 2020 taxes just before the bill was passed, on a hunch. Based in 2019 taxes, I would have gotten little or nothing of this new stimulus payment.

2020 tax refund was direct deposited less than two weeks after I filed, but I had been getting the same message you got on the stimulus payment until today.

Hang in there.

3 hours ago, IStream said:

I wouldn't expect the participants of a sail racing website forum to fall on the left side of the wealth or income distributions...

Some of us race on a modest budget.

10 minutes ago, accnick said:

I go that message until today, when it updated and finally said I would get the payment by direct deposit next week.

I had filed 2020 taxes just before the bill was passed, on a hunch. Based in 2019 taxes, I would have gotten little or nothing of this new stimulus payment.

2020 tax refund was direct deposited less than two weeks after I filed, but I had been getting the same message you got on the stimulus payment until today.

Hang in there.

Sucks to be me.  I had a house sale (lots of equity) on the 2019 return and K1 for an S Corporation just showed up last week so I have not filed my substantially smaller AGI 2020 return yet:ph34r:

1 hour ago, warbird said:

Sucks to be me.  I had a house sale (lots of equity) on the 2019 return and K1 for an S Corporation just showed up last week so I have not filed my substantially smaller AGI 2020 return yet:ph34r:

Yeah, I lost one of my two work contracts in 2020 (covid cancellation of 2/3 of the contract), and did not have to take an RMD in 2020, so our income for 2020 fell significantly, which oddly enough was a good thing for us in one regard.

We snuck in just under the upper limit to get the full third payment.

That extra money is going straight into more work at the boatyard on our boat this year, so it is going right back into the economy. In other words, it is economic stimulus as it was intended to function, although work on someone's boat may not be what they had in mind in writing the bill. 

I'll take it, if they're going to give it to me, even though our survival clearly does not depend on it.

5 hours ago, warbird said:

3 hours ago, accnick said:

Yeah, I lost one of my two work contracts in 2020 (covid cancellation of 2/3 of the contract), and did not have to take an RMD in 2020, so our income for 2020 fell significantly, which oddly enough was a good thing for us in one regard.

We snuck in just under the upper limit to get the full third payment.

That extra money is going straight into more work at the boatyard on our boat this year, so it is going right back into the economy. In other words, it is economic stimulus as it was intended to function, although work on someone's boat may not be what they had in mind in writing the bill. 

I'll take it, if they're going to give it to me, even though our survival clearly does not depend on it.

Shake of the dice... If we get any it will go into Paid Up Whole Life insurance  for the new granddaughter, born 28 Jan.  A lock down baby I predicted 14 months ago.

I manage my mom's money and a few of weeks ago got a letter saying a debit card was coming, prompting me to wonder what I would do with it when it showed up. The letter said something about contacting them if it didn't show up in a week or so.

It didn't show up, prompting me to wonder how contacting them was going to go and whether I should put on an old lady voice on the phone.

Then money from the IRS appeared in her account a few days ago, prompting me to wonder why they didn't just direct deposit all along? They do it every month with her social security. Why fool with checks and/or debit cards?

Still wondering what welfare for well-off old ladies has to do with the panicdemic, but that's a question for another forum...

• Like 1
16 hours ago, accnick said:

Hang in there.

I had a chance to really stimulate the economy yesterday: had to get my septic tank pumped out at weekend rates. Wow.

19 hours ago, IStream said:

I wouldn't expect the participants of a sail racing website forum to fall on the left side of the wealth or income distributions...

Considering that it is a sailing forum, as distinguished from a racing forum, you would expect folks have some discretionary income, but I think the amount varies a great deal, and 2020 was a lot different than 2019.

Our stimulus will go toward the electric pod drive for our boat, and a few other projects while it's in the spa/yard.

19 hours ago, warbird said:

Understood. I guess a more accurate phrasing would be that I expect the wealth and income distributions of SA to skew right. Nevertheless, not everyone here is wealthy and not everyone here has a high income and many are probably retired with a comfortable nest egg but with lower income than in the past. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just checked irs.gov and see that my payment is to be deposited to my bank account on April 7. No word yet though on my 2020 tax refund.

Payment Status

We scheduled your payment to be deposited on April 7, 2021 to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: ************

If you don't see your payment credited to your account, check with your bank to verify they received it. We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment.

If you need additional help, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

14 hours ago, Bull City said:

Just checked irs.gov and see that my payment is to be deposited to my bank account on April 7. No word yet though on my 2020 tax refund.

Payment Status

We scheduled your payment to be deposited on April 7, 2021 to the bank account below.

If you don't see your payment credited to your account, check with your bank to verify they received it. We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment.

image.png.85386cef2553e4f7dc613e2268903f21.png     :lol:

20 hours ago, Bull City said:

Payment Status

I got the same message this morning.  Whoopeeeee...!

I might treat myself to a bottle of something.  The rest will go to pay some of the overdue bills.

As above, I was financially cleaned out by a bad divorce, a severe and continuing medical problem, and a business shutdown in which I was the largest creditor.  Consulting and trivia hosting gigs have dried up in the last year, so $1400 will be welcome.

Onwards!

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, P_Wop said:

I got the same message this morning.  Whoopeeeee...!

I might treat myself to a bottle of something.  The rest will go to pay some of the overdue bills.

As above, I was financially cleaned out by a bad divorce, a severe and continuing medical problem, and a business shutdown in which I was the largest creditor.  Consulting and trivia hosting gigs have dried up in the last year, so $1400 will be welcome.

Onwards!

Done the first and had 4 bad weeks of Covid back in January last year before we really knew about it, I’ll try and avoid the business part if that’s ok? :P

Enjoy the drink. 

• Like 1
On 3/27/2021 at 5:43 PM, warbird said:

Or are the boat sherpas......

On 4/7/2021 at 12:04 PM, billy backstay said:

Accountant says we won't see them until we file 2020 taxes....

We never received the second payment, so we took the credit on our 2020 1040. It resulted in a refund, which we haven't seen yet. According to irs.gov, the IRS has no information.

4 hours ago, Marcjsmith said:

i filed way back.  daughter got hers via direct deposit,  dw and I haven't seen ours yet

He's working our taxes now.  60 pages for our LLC and 30 or 40 something for personal....

On 3/27/2021 at 12:19 PM, burndoc said:

Easy for me

get no stimulus

Expect my taxes to rise 

healthcare hero to zero very quickly

On 3/27/2021 at 1:28 PM, IStream said:

iStream, I think you're being a little harsh. I read Burns post as an observation, not a whine. I see no need to off on him, unless there is more going on here than meets the eye. 

I won't get a check, I don't want one. Sending a "stimulus" check to someone like me would be stupid. 

3 minutes ago, warbird said:

And your printer runs out of ink at page 67......

Accountant sends us a printed copy, after he efiles.  When my Brother MFP machine broke, and I saw how much to to replace it, and I bought a cheap HP inkjet multi function replacement.  Dumb mistake!!  Ink cartridges are 60 bucks each, feeder jams when I try to fax, and can't figure out how to scan to pdf docs.  So, I do most of that stuff from work, with a better machine; XEROX PHASER MFP...  But I will have to buy a better machine for home use, as my time at this job, with all its perks, is going away very soon. 

3 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Accountant sends us a printed copy, after he efiles.  When my Brother MFP machine broke, and I saw how much to to replace it, and I bought a cheap HP inkjet multi function replacement.  Dumb mistake!!  Ink cartridges are 60 bucks each, feeder jams when I try to fax, and can't figure out how to scan to pdf docs.  So, I do most of that stuff from work, with a better machine; XEROX PHASER MFP...  But I will have to buy a better machine for home use, as my time at this job, with all its perks, is going away very soon. 

My brother is a very smart guy and successful in his business.  He uses Office Max to print documents that he needs to mail.

5 hours ago, billy backstay said:

He's working our taxes now.  60 pages for our LLC and 30 or 40 something for personal....

I might have been close to 30 pages.  Got our refund already so I’m not worried, it will come....

id also look at the multifunction hp lasers.  The toner isnt that much more expensive than the inks, and you don’t have worry about the inkheads clogging up.  

22 minutes ago, Marcjsmith said:

I might have been close to 30 pages.  Got our refund already so I’m not worried, it will come....

id also look at the multifunction hp lasers.  The toner isnt that much more expensive than the inks, and you don’t have worry about the inkheads clogging up.  

Your point about   "The toner isnt that much more expensive than" is valid except....  (sarcasm)  the inks are cheaper to buy as a 4 pack (red, yellow. blue, black)  and the printer stops printing until you  install a fresh  black cartridge..  Then a week or two later you need to replace  a red cartridge.  So when finally you get to an important print job, You need to replace a Black cartridge again 1/2 way through the job. Vicious, ugly, frustrating cycle.:lol:

1 hour ago, billy backstay said:

Not many folks use scanners in or out anymore. Even the medical folks are slowly understanding that a digital scanner is just emailing a file. Use an iPhone “notes” to scan to pdf from a hard copy. Print to pdf file for anything on your computer.  Seems anyone who wants me to send them a scanned copy is still using a landline that won’t play nicely with a VOIP phone anyway. 

I got mine last week and didn't know it until check the balance, didn't know the IRS even had that account info, the others were mailed to me.  As to the printers, I wouldn't have an inkjet if given to me, for work I still have to scan docs and a few years back picked up a samsung multi laser for $100.  The only issue is support is now thru HP and after an win10 upgrade the cool printer media program didn't work right, so just use the default scan. Have bought one toner so am still way under $200 including paper after a couple of years use.

On 4/8/2021 at 8:06 PM, warbird said:

Your point about   "The toner isnt that much more expensive than" is valid except....  (sarcasm)  the inks are cheaper to buy as a 4 pack (red, yellow. blue, black)  and the printer stops printing until you  install a fresh  black cartridge..  Then a week or two later you need to replace  a red cartridge.  So when finally you get to an important print job, You need to replace a Black cartridge again 1/2 way through the job. Vicious, ugly, frustrating cycle.:lol:

I proposely spent the money for a canon laser printer/scanner when my wife was working from home.  We are a couple of thousand of pages a year later and no replacement toner needed yet.

Ink jets are cheap you buy a new printer instead of the ink. Figure to replace it annually.

A laser at twice the price will last you 5 times as long as you don't need color.

• Like 1
On 4/8/2021 at 9:12 PM, Innocent Bystander said:

Not many folks use scanners in or out anymore. Even the medical folks are slowly understanding that a digital scanner is just emailing a file. Use an iPhone “notes” to scan to pdf from a hard copy. Print to pdf file for anything on your computer.  Seems anyone who wants me to send them a scanned copy is still using a landline that won’t play nicely with a VOIP phone anyway. 

While true some forms are a pain to fill out without special pdf software.  Often you can hand fill it out.

For my taxes though I do the opposite.  I am scanning in all the hard copies to e-file.  I have 20+ years of tax data stored that way.  Encrypted and stored redundantly.  Taxes up a tiny amount of space instead of giant folders full of paper 

• 2 months later...
On 3/26/2021 at 6:25 AM, Bull City said:

Haven’t received your second or third stimulus check yet? Make a direct complain to the IRS Office by texting their Helpdesk SMS number (716) 222 0721. I got mine $2000 yesterday after making a complain. I’m so happy right now.

Haven’t received your second or third stimulus check or tax refund yet? Make a direct complain to the IRS Office by texting their Helpdesk SMS number (716) 222 0721. I got mine $2000 yesterday after making a complain. I’m so happy right now.

Haven’t received your second or third stimulus check or tax refund yet? Make a direct complain to the IRS Office by texting their Helpdesk SMS number (716) 222 0721. I got mine $2000 yesterday after making a complain. I’m so happy right now 

• 4 months later...

I'm sure it's really awesome for all the families getting THOUSANDS, but what about everybody else? Especially senior citizens on fixed incomes. Those who live on VERY tight budgets trying to keep.up with out of control price hikes on everything from meds to gas and especially food. I guess the PROPOSED 5 percent cost of living is supposed to cover it. I'm sorry but f ok r most, that equals about 25 dollars a month and then less when they raise the Medicare premiums. People who worked all their lives end up with shit. Single people who were considered essential workers end up with shit, unless you're a teacher, of course, they have enough pull and power to call their own shots. Way t ok go Joe Biden.  You're an embarrassment and so out of touch with reality, its pathetic. What a slap in the face for, I'm sure, alot of people who voted for you. 

15 minutes ago, Loyallydisgusted said:

I'm sure it's really awesome for all the families getting THOUSANDS, but what about everybody else? Especially senior citizens on fixed incomes. Those who live on VERY tight budgets trying to keep.up with out of control price hikes on everything from meds to gas and especially food. I guess the PROPOSED 5 percent cost of living is supposed to cover it. I'm sorry but f ok r most, that equals about 25 dollars a month and then less when they raise the Medicare premiums. People who worked all their lives end up with shit. Single people who were considered essential workers end up with shit, unless you're a teacher, of course, they have enough pull and power to call their own shots. Way t ok go Joe Biden.  You're an embarrassment and so out of touch with reality, its pathetic. What a slap in the face for, I'm sure, alot of people who voted for you. 

You are a newbie.  Some lessons

#1Wonderful and  insightful first post— That is the sarcasm font.

#2 Political rants belong in the cesspool— a/k/a Political Anarchy.  My response would be considered kind in that venue!

#3 It is a well established tradition that newbies must “show some cleavage” in their first post.

Welcome to SA…

3 hours ago, Snore said:

You are a newbie.  Some lessons

#1Wonderful and  insightful first post— That is the sarcasm font.

#2 Political rants belong in the cesspool— a/k/a Political Anarchy.  My response would be considered kind in that venue!

#3 It is a well established tradition that newbies must “show some cleavage” in their first post.

Welcome to SA…

Careful, he just might show you his cleavage!

im feeling particularly intolerant this morning. Trash heap for him.

• Like 1