If anyone is wondering what ever happened to Rimas, he’s living in Hawaii and is boatless.    I (Jean, the Enabler) have retired from giving boats away.  I gave away about 8 total.  To correct some of the inaccuracies on this site my last boat was a Cal 2-27. My current boat a Freya 39 and my micro cruiser a Aquarius 21.  I’m currently cruising Mexico and have a YouTube page under my name Jean Mondeau. That’s all for now.  

• Like 5

And the cockroach survives and lands in paradise on his feet.  Good on him, grifting has treated him well.  Maybe time to sell everything, downgrade my boat and set off for a drift across the Pacific.  Glad to hear Jean is well and has conquered his enabling habit.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, jmmondeau said:

If anyone is wondering what ever happened to Rimas, he’s living in Hawaii and is boatless.    I (Jean, the Enabler) have retired from giving boats away.  I gave away about 8 total.  To correct some of the inaccuracies on this site my last boat was a Cal 2-27. My current boat a Freya 39 and my micro cruiser a Aquarius 21.  I’m currently cruising Mexico and have a YouTube page under my name Jean Mondeau. That’s all for now.  

buy an ad you enabler! j/k read his thread we all know where he's stuck.

And ya gotta know he has a couple of wahines taking care of his needs. Vietnam? American Samoa anyone?   The guys a chick magnet. Bet he's got him some teeth by now.

6 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

And ya gotta know he has a couple of wahines taking care of his needs. Vietnam? American Samoa anyone?   The guys a chick magnet. Bet he's got him some teeth by now.

Ime am thickeng hese attrackeng manney suffereng frome 'Flornce Nittengale' sindrome............                     :)

• Like 1