Oh My God, Yes. Here Comes Executive Orders on Guns

So, how come everybody's panties were in a bunch when someone mispronounced Camel-la Harris’s name, and nobody blinks an eye when Biden murders Bacerra’s name. Bockeria, really Joe?  Speaking of Joe and Bockeria,  Bockeria just got Bitchslapped by the Ninth Circuit for totally fucking up California’s Assault Weapon Registration system. You couldn’t register your AR-14 as required with his system, by design!  How’s that for a State Attorney General?!  

https://www.sacbee.com/news/california/article250037879.html

And speaking of mispronouncing, check out Mrs. Joe murder “Si se puede”:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/us-elections-government/ny-jill-biden-spanish-california-farmworkers-20210401-3r3ymp5ywzcwtl3f7ugu6ken3q-story.html

22 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Jeff is under the impression that giving this guy money

is owning the libruls. Jeff, just in case you need to own some more libruls ...

https://donate.nra.org/Donate

No, I don't think that.  Not at all.  I'm not a fan of the political arm of the NRA at all.  I think their over the top rhetoric has been bad for the RKBA.  I get that their strategery is a "no camel nose under the tent" play.  And it's worked to an extent, but I believe it will come back to bite us.  OTOH, had it not been for the grabbers goal of cutting a hole in the tent and shoving the camel through the tent wall - we also wouldn't have had the need for the NRA's intransigence.  I believe that in the early days of this "war" had the two sides come together as adults to come up with a SOLution to the intractable gun violence issue rather than use it as a political ball peen hammer to the other side's ball sack - we might be in a very different place.  But it is what it is.  

And BTW - The only reason I paid for a membership was because it was a requirement for joining the shooting range I belong to.  The only libbyrul head I'm interested in seeing explode is @jocal505's.  :lol:

17 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

No, I don't think that.  Not at all.  I'm not a fan of the political arm of the NRA at all.  I think their over the top rhetoric has been bad for the RKBA.  I get that their strategery is a "no camel nose under the tent" play.  And it's worked to an extent, but I believe it will come back to bite us.  OTOH, had it not been for the grabbers goal of cutting a hole in the tent and shoving the camel through the tent wall - we also wouldn't have had the need for the NRA's intransigence.  I believe that in the early days of this "war" had the two sides come together as adults to come up with a SOLution to the intractable gun violence issue rather than use it as a political ball peen hammer to the other side's ball sack - we might be in a very different place.  But it is what it is.  

And BTW - The only reason I paid for a membership was because it was a requirement for joining the shooting range I belong to.  The only libbyrul head I'm interested in seeing explode is @jocal505's.  :lol:

Yeah, that's a steaming pile of malarkey. Spelling is good tho. You're trying to paint your fellow kablamists as victims rather than as perps. But in order to do that you have to skip past an astronomical per capita firearms fatality + injury rate and then you have to side step past a galactic per capita gun ownership rate (granted, most kablamists own an arsenal; so the distribution is hinky). Quite a rhetorical trick that.

BTW, the local yacht clubs don't require a membership in US Sailing.

1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

BTW, the local yacht clubs don't require a membership in US Sailing.

Not all (or most) gun ranges do either.  But this one does and it's the only one around within a decent distance that has steel out to a mile.  So it's worth it.  

26 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

And BTW - The only reason I paid for a membership was because it was a requirement for joining the shooting range I belong to. 

That's bullshit, Talk about taking your freedom away, , It would be like if you wanted to sail having to join USSailing, or to drive AAA, or drinking AA,

I guess if you wanted to drink and drive AAAAA?

1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

And BTW - The only reason I paid for a membership was because it was a requirement for joining the shooting range I belong to.  

At the moment you joined the NRA, you put the burden of your choice upon me. Shabby stuff, flyboy.

The only libbyrul head I'm interested in seeing explode is @jocal505's.  :lol:

Right. Well, Boothy insisted I would implode before Thanksgiving of 2014.

Today, in 2021, let's touch on your flawed understanding of the 2nd, and your flawed understanding of gun rights outside the home. Both come directly from the NRA.

1 hour ago, silent bob said:

Breaking News:

President Joe Biden successfully hid his own Easter Eggs this morning!

Unlike the former guy who hid them in his girlfriends.

The only reason I paid for a membership was because it was a requirement for joining the shooting range I belong to. 

So in the land of the free, where no one can tell you what to do, you caved and joined the NRA.  Because they told you to.

Where people buy gunz so that no one can tell them what to do.

YCMTSU

negative-human-emotions-feelings-concept

Will Joe’s Executive Orders apply to Hunter Biden?  How did a Coke Addict get a handgun?  Oh, he lied on his background check. Isn’t that a crime?  

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/04/hunter-biden-incident-shows-that-gun-laws-are-for-the-little-people/#axzz6rScU7SbA

And his son’s widow, who was screwing Hunter, throws the gun in a dumpster?!

21 minutes ago, silent bob said:

Will Joe’s Executive Orders apply to Hunter Biden?  How did a Coke Addict get a handgun?  Oh, he lied on his background check. Isn’t that a crime?  

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/04/hunter-biden-incident-shows-that-gun-laws-are-for-the-little-people/#axzz6rScU7SbA

Well, I'm horrified. I won't vote for Hunter for president.

Got any other whatabouts you want to get off your chest?

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Well, I'm horrified. I won't vote for Hunter for president.

Got any other whatabouts you want to get off your chest?

Yeah, was today’s news conference with Creepy Uncle Joe and the BJ Queen a distraction to the fact that they’re holding immigrant children in CAGES?  

A4E79B4B-5CDE-4CCB-B4AB-4A4DC6DA8B4F.png

34 minutes ago, silent bob said:

Got to admire her initiative in disposing of the gun, though it would have been preferable to throw it in to the Atlantic or perhaps the volcano in Iceland (which to be fair wasn’t erupting then).

Bring on those Exec Gunz orders, and crack down on the Reich-Wing terrorists while you're at it. 

(Ghost guns and pistol braces for openers . .( 

On 4/3/2021 at 8:20 PM, AJ Oliver said:

It bears repeating  . . 

gunz are for cowards 

You should try spouting that fuking ignorant pablum of rhetorica of yours in a bar frequented by law enforcement and/or military personal. Or better yet? Anywhere in Texas. Trust me, that smug assed holier-than-thou fuking smirk on your face......would end on some island in The Philippines.....you f'ng pussified little pussy....:lol:

• Like 1

So if you are for restricting the 2nd amendment, and it seems most of you are fine with restricting the 1st amendment, why not have restrictions on voting??????

'No amendment to the Constitution is absolute' says Biden. 

2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Bring on those Exec Gunz orders, and crack down on the Reich-Wing terrorists while you're at it. 

(Ghost guns and pistol braces for openers . .( 

I can count on less than one hand how many homicides have been committed with 'ghost guns'.

(And no, gang-on-gang murders don't count. 'Cuz nobody fuking cares)......

2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

I can count on less than one hand how many homicides have been committed with 'ghost guns'.

(And no, gang-on-gang murders don't count. 'Cuz nobody fuking cares)......

Let me help you.....

one

two

three

four

five

just in case you forgot B)

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, dacapo said:

Let me help you.....

one

two

three

four

five

just in case you forgot B)

Hey! No coaching!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

Hey! No coaching!

I was gonna 'call a friend'....but then remembered I don't have any. And my two dogs are dumber than clam shells.....

3 hours ago, Gone Drinking said:

So if you are for restricting the 2nd amendment, and it seems most of you are fine with restricting the 1st amendment, why not have restrictions on voting??????

'No amendment to the Constitution is absolute' says Biden. 

So where was the good guy with the gun in Bryan, Texas today? This shit is getting seriously old, what is your solution to gun violence?

12 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

So where was the good guy with the gun in Bryan, Texas today? This shit is getting seriously old, what is your solution to gun violence?

When there’s a mass shooting good guys with guns hide. Tons of people carrying at the Walmart in El Paso but they all fled.  Not that I blame them, it’s the smart thing to do and many of them have family they wanted to return home to.  But it does beg the question, Why carry a gun? Why own a gun?

Its a mystery.

2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

When there’s a mass shooting good guys with guns hide. Tons of people carrying at the Walmart in El Paso but they all fled.  Not that I blame them, it’s the smart thing to do and many of them have family they wanted to return home to.  But it does beg the question, Why carry a gun? Why own a gun?

Its a mystery.

The bigger mystery is why none of them want to talk about it.

42 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I was gonna 'call a friend'....but then remembered I don't have any. And my two dogs are dumber than clam shells.....

and no opposable thumbs ............   ;-)  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, dacapo said:
48 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

and no opposable thumbs ............   ;-)  

If there's two of them they can get up to much devilment.

emergency-dog-phone-numbers.jpg

10 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

pablum of rhetorica of yours in a bar frequented by law enforcement and/or military personal

I spent a good deal of time as a "military personnel" (Not hardly "personal") 

ya fascist punk who can't spell . .

and most of the local police are OK - they all know me. 

3 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

I spent a good deal of time as a "military personnel" (Not hardly "personal") 

ya fascist punk who can't spell . .

and most of the local police are OK - they all know me. 

You know what? You can try and kiss my aas 37 different ways, all week long....but truth be told? I've got all the gay friends and clients I need right now. Ergo I currently have no room for your fagista ass. So maybe you should write a Penthouse Letter to those two fags in The One video and ask them if they'll be your new friend?.....

4 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Its a mystery.

I chalk it up to unresolved sexual issues and white supremacy. 

7 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

I chalk it up to unresolved sexual issues and white supremacy. 

That actually explains quite a lot

Recent documentary on Hemingway said that he liked to dress up like a girl

NTTAWWT

As we used to say, let it all hang out

- DSK

16 hours ago, badlatitude said:

How about starting to enforce the laws on the books?  Good place to start. 

The Bryan, Texas shooter was a law abiding 2A warrior providing the very bed of freedom we all sleep so soundly upon. Well, that is, until he wasn't. Then something just ... clicked. Thoughts and prayers. Will no one thank him for his past service?

1 hour ago, Gone Drinking said:

Clearly that isn't a solution since we already do apply the laws. How to we put a stop to gun violence?

11 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

Sad part is you really believe that. 

When even the f'ng head District Attorney of Los Angeles County refuses to punish people for gun 'crimes'? Then the cries for more gun laws, regulations & bans.....are pointless, meaningless and moot......:angry:

For some good news, fist fights are way down. An armed society is a polite one so appreciate the difference. In Texas shootings only happen on days ending in y.

23 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

When even the f'ng head District Attorney of Los Angeles County refuses to punish people for gun 'crimes'? Then the cries for more gun laws, regulations & bans.....are pointless, meaningless and moot......:angry:

You too, give us a cite.

5 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

You too, give us a cite.

You've yet to hear what George Gascòn has been doing, since taking over Jackie Lacy's place? Seriously? Wow.....

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/l-a-county-da-george-gascon-faces-blowback-in-first-months-of-launching-ambitious-slate-toward-criminal-justice-reform/

28 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Ricardo, you are dealing with the top google queen in PA. Best you just flip on by.

I took a multi-year sabbatical away from this place for a couple reasons....but in just 2 short weeks, my 'In Box' of dipshittery is already 83.72% full. 

This might be a real short vacation here......:lol:

FB_IMG_1612972040709.jpg

1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

"the effort is being led by Desiree Andrade, whose 20-year-old son was murdered in 2018,"

Gascon assumed office December 7, 2020.

Someone didn't do so well at math.

You should actually read and/or learnicate yourself on what actually transpired during this murderous prick's parole hearing last month. Better yet? Listen to the audio of not only the dead kid's Mom----but what the murderer admitted himself......if you can fuking handle it that is.....:angry:

12 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

You should actually read and/or learnicate yourself on what actually transpired during this murderous prick's parole hearing last month. Better yet? Listen to the audio of not only the dead kid's Mom----but what the murderer admitted himself......if you can fuking handle it that is.....:angry:

Listen dumbfuck, the cases are still pending.

https://www.docketbird.com/court-cases/Hercules-Dimitrios-Balaskas/c-lasu-2019-cr-XEAKA118273-01

So there has been no parole hearing. If you're keeping score at home, that means this happened before Gascon's tenure began and that there has been no parole hearing. Wanna go for the trifecta of dumb?

19 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Listen dumbfuck, the cases are still pending.

https://www.docketbird.com/court-cases/Hercules-Dimitrios-Balaskas/c-lasu-2019-cr-XEAKA118273-01

So there has been no parole hearing. If you're keeping score at home, that means this happened before Gascon's tenure began and that there has been no parole hearing. Wanna go for the trifecta of dumb?

Gawd damn but I'm surprised that you've actually gotten dumber over the years.....

https://www.foxla.com/news/mom-of-20-year-old-man-brutally-murdered-thrown-off-cliff-lashes-out-at-la-county-da-george-gascon

On 4/4/2021 at 7:46 PM, Olsonist said:

But in order to do that you have to skip past an astronomical per capita firearms fatality + injury rate and then you have to side step past a galactic per capita gun ownership rate  .

gunfacts.jpg

• Like 1
4 hours ago, warbird said:

gunfacts.jpg

Source? Because the CDC has never opined that 80% of gun homicides are gang related.

1 minute ago, jocal505 said:

Source? Because the CDC has never opined that 80% of gun homicides are gang related.

You really need to go to the various websites and get a free education.  FBI .com is a good start.  If you have half a brain you can continue from there snow flake.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

1 minute ago, warbird said:

You really need to go to the various websites and get a free education.  FBI .com is a good start.  If you have half a brain you can continue from there snow flake.

Fuck, I didn't realize it was the famous jocal505, stupido extrordinaire, I would have benn more abrasive.....

• Like 1
1 minute ago, warbird said:

Fuck, I didn't realize it was the famous jocal505, stupido extrordinaire, I would have benn more abrasive.....

It's still early.....on the West Coast at least.....

1 hour ago, warbird said:

The FBI is an investigative unit; their strength is not in research.   Besides that, the source you used was the CDC.

Note: you were claiming 8400 gang homicides per year, in the name of the CDC. I call you on this. Back it up.

1 minute ago, jocal505 said:

The FBI is an investigative unit; their strength is not in research.   Besides that, the source you used was the CDC.

Note: you were claiming 8400 gang homicides per year, in the name of the CDC. I call you on this. Back it up.

I would much rather see that 8400 number go up to 84,000 per annum. You know, so America would be a much safer place to live in, raise a family....and make Great once again?

You?.....

We have not conversed in five years, mi amigo. I feel that I have grown a bit, as a person. How about you?

5 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

We have not conversed in five years, mi amigo. I feel that I have grown a bit, as a person. How about you?

Nope, not one bit. I'm 64 now.....and the LAST fuking thing I wanna do...is 'grow' more. (Unless it involves Habaneros, cilantro or Bermuda onions).....

5 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Nope, not one bit. I'm 64 now.....and the LAST fuking thing I wanna do...is 'grow' more. (Unless it involves Habaneros, cilantro or Bermuda onions).....

Oh. (I take it that EM is not "a 33" any more. )

On 4/9/2021 at 9:34 AM, Olsonist said:

The Bryan, Texas shooter was a law abiding 2A warrior providing the very bed of freedom we all sleep so soundly upon. Well, that is, until he wasn't. Then something just ... clicked. Thoughts and prayers. Will no one thank him for his past service?

Yeah, I don't buy that.  If you really dig into someone's past, there are always tells that will allow someone or someones to connect the dots.  It's exceedingly rare that someone goes from dead normal one day and a switch flipping in their head overnight and they become a mass murderer the next day.  

And how do you prevent someone from just clicking over to mass murder and they take a box truck and kill 80 people on a busy street?  Or build a bomb and blow up 1000 kids in a HS school?  

And despite all of that...... the focus on these occasional mass shootings totally ignores where the real killings happen.  And that is urban inner city gun violence with a pistol.  Why is no one talking about that at all?  Because it is evadently racist to point out facts?  

13 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Yeah, I don't buy that.  If you really dig into someone's past, there are always tells that will allow someone or someones to connect the dots.  It's exceedingly rare that someone goes from dead normal one day and a switch flipping in their head overnight and they become a mass murderer the next day.  

And how do you prevent someone from just clicking over to mass murder and they take a box truck and kill 80 people on a busy street?  Or build a bomb and blow up 1000 kids in a HS school?  

And despite all of that...... the focus on these occasional mass shootings totally ignores where the real killings happen.  And that is urban inner city gun violence with a pistol.  Why is no one talking about that at all?  Because it is evadently racist to point out facts?  

McVeigh "only" killed 168 and look what happened to our One and Only Superior God given right to buy fertilizer. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/oklahoma-city-bombing-ammonium-nitrate-sales-regulated-2011-8

On 4/9/2021 at 10:46 AM, badlatitude said:
On 4/9/2021 at 9:20 AM, Gone Drinking said:

Clearly that isn't a solution since we already do apply the laws. How to we put a stop to gun violence?

Actually, no I do not think we do a great job of enforcing the existing laws, and when we do they are applied very unevenly and these perps are usually back on the street within days or weeks.  The fact that mentally ill or known violent people are still passing BGCs tells us the laws are not working or being enforced.  I think there is a huge amount of stuff that could be done wrt background checks and enforcement of the laws already on the books.  Short of complete draconian prohibition and house to house searches to confiscate all weapons in civilian hands...... there is likely little that can be done to stop these lone wolf types unless they raise some significant red flags early on.  

TBH, about the only way we ID these lone wolf gunmen ahead of time requires not a change to the 2A, but rather the 4A.  It is the privacy laws that prevent sharing of personal medical information with LE that keep these sick fucks in circulation.  Address the mental health situation and you will at least start chipping away at the mass murder issue.  But since mass shootings are such a tiny % of the overall gun violence issue, you're still looking in the wrong place.  Figure out Self-Murder and you'll solve more than 50% of the gun deaths.  But no one thinks about that except to use it to pad the numbers to jsutify taking away gunz.  It's BS.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

McVeigh "only" killed 168 and look what happened to our One and Only Superior God given right to buy fertilizer. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/oklahoma-city-bombing-ammonium-nitrate-sales-regulated-2011-8

That is exactly why we have a 2A. The vast majority of ammonium nitrate sales are to law abiding businesses just trying to fertilize crops. Why should they be penalized by disgusting liberal ammonium nitrate grabbers? This excessive regulation only serves to increase prices and decrease American competitiveness. Why do you hate America?

12 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Actually, no I do not think we do a great job of enforcing the existing laws, and when we do they are applied very unevenly and these perps are usually back on the street within days or weeks.  The fact that mentally ill or known violent people are still passing BGCs tells us the laws are not working or being enforced.  I think there is a huge amount of stuff that could be done wrt background checks and enforcement of the laws already on the books.  Short of complete draconian prohibition and house to house searches to confiscate all weapons in civilian hands...... there is likely little that can be done to stop these lone wolf types unless they raise some significant red flags early on.  

TBH, about the only way we ID these lone wolf gunmen ahead of time requires not a change to the 2A, but rather the 4A.  It is the privacy laws that prevent sharing of personal medical information with LE that keep these sick fucks in circulation.  Address the mental health situation and you will at least start chipping away at the mass murder issue.  But since mass shootings are such a tiny % of the overall gun violence issue, you're still looking in the wrong place.  Figure out Self-Murder and you'll solve more than 50% of the gun deaths.  But no one thinks about that except to use it to pad the numbers to jsutify taking away gunz.  It's BS.

What is it about the US that makes such a high percentage criminal? One of the highest incarceration rates yet you say many go free? How many people should we lock up?

17 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Yeah, but it didn't stop it.  I have zero issue with common sense regulation.  I have huge issues with punitive confiscation and bans on everyone.  

Also, last I checked - ammonium nitrate was not a constitutionally protected right.  Apples and orangutans.

2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Yeah, but it didn't stop it.  I have zero issue with common sense regulation.  I have huge issues with punitive confiscation and bans on everyone.  

Also, last I checked - ammonium nitrate was not a constitutionally protected right.  Apples and orangutans.

Sure it is.  Laf.  Liburtuh. Ask a farmer. 

5 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

The vast majority of ammonium nitrate gun sales are to law abiding businesses citizens just trying to fertilize crops put food on their table, protect themselves and their communities.

Why do you hate America?

FIFY

Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:
3 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Sure it is.  Laf.  Liburtuh. Ask a farmer. 

So, I'm confused..... are you saying the fertilizer regs are a good thing and justified??   Or are they overly burdensome and draconian and don't achieve their goal without overly punishing law abiding farmers?  

20 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

So, I'm confused..... are you saying the fertilizer regs are a good thing and justified??   Or are they overly burdensome and draconian and don't achieve their goal without overly punishing law abiding farmers?  

I'm saying that there was an obvious problem and we fixed it the first damn time that we realized we had a problem, in a way that didn't trample on farmers' ability to purchase their version of the precious. I have yet to hear tell of fertilizer confiscation programs. Pretty sure we are well ahead of Lebanon on that front, but give it time. 

2 hours ago, Burning Man said:

What common sense regulation(s) will the NRA permit to be enacted?

28 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

What common sense regulation(s) will the NRA permit to be enacted?

I think the NRA already has or is closing to jumping the shark.

Well, if the courts do the right thing, Wayne will be gone and the funders can decide what to make of the organization.

2 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Not what I asked.  What "common sense regulation(s)" are you discussing and would the NRA allow it/any of them to be enacted?

You must have something specific in mind, as you said you aren't opposed.

26 minutes ago, warbird said:

It's good, they weren't going to get the vaccine in the first round anyway.... purple

And reparations.....

• Like 1
11 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Three-two actually.....:lol:

Pics pics pics. Let's see your waistline on a tape measure, on Political Anarchy.

On 4/12/2021 at 2:03 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:
On 4/12/2021 at 1:40 PM, Burning Man said:

I'm saying that there was an obvious problem and we fixed it the first damn time that we realized we had a problem, in a way that didn't trample on farmers' ability to purchase their version of the precious. I have yet to hear tell of fertilizer confiscation programs.

1. I doubt the problem is "fixed" because I know that fertilizer and diesel fuel can still be acquired by farmers and crazies alike, it's just a bit more trouble.

2. There have been no legislative proposals or constitutional amendments to make this the last generation that can legally possess diesel fuel or fertilizer. We've got both legislative proposals and a proposed constitutional amendment to make this the last generation of Floridians who can legally possess battlefield .22's and other weapons of mass destruction.

Bullshitters tried to disguise the intended effect of the constitutional amendment with a misleading ballot summary, but fortunately, bullshitters don't do well in courts and the FL Supreme Court told them that if they really want to make this the last generation of Floridians who can possess battlefield .22's, they're going to have to say so right in the ballot summary.

Wait, what? Still no executive orders? Has Badlat shot his load early again? Like any number of times on this board....sure looks like it.