Jump to content

BOLO (Be On the Look Out) Friday version


Recommended Posts

Link to post
Share on other sites

At 18 or 19 years old, I had to drive a C&W singer to a gig in Northern Alberta as a favour to my gf who worked for a record company.  Said C&W singer turned out to be just 5 or 6 years older than me and smoking hot, wearing a low cut button front top.  It was a hot day and I had no aircon.  The buttons got undone one by one.  

No, I didn't go there.  We have to die with some regrets, don't we?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2021 at 7:42 AM, Rain Man said:

We have to die with some regrets, don't we?

We do?  

For many years one of my guiding principles in life has been 'no regrets'.  That means I don't want to regret passing up any interesting opportunity.  However it also means I don't want to do something totally stupid or horrible that I would regret for the rest of my life.  So I think it's a pretty good way to approach life.  It's certainly taken me down many interesting paths.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rasputin22 said:

I guess this thread isn't looking too good

It's doing TOO good.  , sparked "something"  in  one of the dim musty corners ,,

 

As a result I have been expending PRODIGEOUSE amounts of precious bodily memory cells. 

Dangitte!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

We do?  

For many years one of my guiding principles in life has been 'no regrets'.  That means I don't want to regret passing up any interesting opportunity.  However it also means I don't want to do something totally stupid or horrible that I would regret for the rest of my life.  So I think it's a pretty good way to approach life.  It's certainly taken me down many interesting paths.

Fair enough.  But sometimes in the heat of the moment, it is hard to differentiate the two.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rain Man said:

Fair enough.  But sometimes in the heat of the moment, it is hard to differentiate the two.

And that's what makes it really fun!  

Nice song.  I never really listened to The Commitments.  I'll have to listen to them more.

That damn darkness is everywhere.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rasputin22 said:

I guess this thread isn't looking too good. 

Remember when girls would catch you staring at them and they would say, "Why don't you take a picture, it will last longer!"

image.png.028341a3bb94a24ed649fbfc976abfab.png

Notte siurre hese lickeng herre boobes in thisse shotte.............                           :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

And that's what makes it really fun!  

Nice song.  I never really listened to The Commitments.  I'll have to listen to them more.

That damn darkness is everywhere.

 

“Listen” to them, Ed? It’s a film (movie to you). OK, it’s about a soul group formed from scratch, and it features some good numbers. Watch the whole film, treat yourself.

Made in my own dirty old town, and written by a teacher of mine.

Everything is connected.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Black Sox said:
22 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

And that's what makes it really fun!  

Nice song.  I never really listened to The Commitments.  I'll have to listen to them more.

That damn darkness is everywhere.

 

“Listen” to them, Ed? It’s a film (movie to you). OK, it’s about a soul group formed from scratch, and it features some good numbers. Watch the whole film, treat yourself.

Made in my own dirty old town, and written by a teacher of mine.

Everything is connected.

He coude be meaneng the soundtrack of saime name...............                     :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Black Sox said:

“Listen” to them, Ed? It’s a film (movie to you). OK, it’s about a soul group formed from scratch, and it features some good numbers. Watch the whole film, treat yourself.

Made in my own dirty old town, and written by a teacher of mine.

Everything is connected.

Try counting the f-bombs.  Over a thousand IIRC.  Still a great movie, and while the ending is sad it mirrors what happens in real life to a T.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Black Sox said:

“Listen” to them, Ed? It’s a film (movie to you). OK, it’s about a soul group formed from scratch, and it features some good numbers. Watch the whole film, treat yourself.

Made in my own dirty old town, and written by a teacher of mine.

Everything is connected.

Well there you go.  I am hopelessly ignorant of popular culture, I have have lived too long outside of my homeland.  

What town would that be?  Somewhere in Ireland?

Of course everything is connected, that's the basis of of physics' string theory isn't it?  

ℓp=Gαcβℏγ.

L=L3α+β+2γM−α+γT−2α−β−γ. 

 

3α+β+2γ−α+γ−2α−β−γ=1=0=0, 

⎛αβγ⎠⎞=⎝⎛3−1−210−121−1⎠⎞−1⎝⎛100⎠⎞=21⎝⎛1−31⎠⎞.

p=c3G1035 m.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

Try counting the f-bombs.  Over a thousand IIRC.  Still a great movie, and while the ending is sad it mirrors what happens in real life to a T.

The language in the film is a fairly accurate portrayal of what you’d expect to hear on our streets.

One of the small victories we had over the English is what we did to their language.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

Try counting the f-bombs.  Over a thousand IIRC.  Still a great movie, and while the ending is sad it mirrors what happens in real life to a T.

When I was teaching in the Army one of our instructors, a Major that was a psychologist loved to drop F bombs in the classroom.  He was well known for it.  The students would count them.  I believe the record was 39 in one hour.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ed Lada said:

Well there you go.  I am hopelessly ignorant of popular culture, I have have lived too long outside of my homeland.  

What town would that be?  Somewhere in Ireland?

Of course everything is connected, that's the basis of of physics' string theory isn't it?  

ℓp=Gαcβℏγ.

L=L3α+β+2γM−α+γT−2α−β−γ. 

 

3α+β+2γ−α+γ−2α−β−γ=1=0=0, 

⎛αβγ⎠⎞=⎝⎛3−1−210−121−1⎠⎞−1⎝⎛100⎠⎞=21⎝⎛1−31⎠⎞.

p=c3G1035 m.

You’re in for a treat, Ed. Enjoy the flick.

And it’s Dublin. I hope you can get here some day for a pint.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Black Sox said:

The language in the film is a fairly accurate portrayal of what you’d expect to hear on our streets.

One of the small victories we had over the English is what we did to their language.

Well that and some of your people blew up Lord Mountbatten.  I applauded that.

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Black Sox said:

You’re in for a treat, Ed. Enjoy the flick.

And it’s Dublin. I hope you can get here some day for a pint.

I've always wanted to visit Ireland.  Maybe if this COVID thing ever ends.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Well that and some of your people blew up Lord Mountbatten.  I applauded that.

I can’t say I did. Whatever your opinions of Mountbatten, the same people did This, among many other atrocities. They are, mostly emphatically, not my people. It was always complicated, so let’s not try to understand it in the confines of a thread such as this.

16 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

I've always wanted to visit Ireland.  Maybe if this COVID thing ever ends.  

It would be an honour to host a gathering here, when the nonsense is all over. Some other Anarchists like the place as well.

Stay safe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Black Sox said:

It was always complicated, so let’s not try to understand it in the confines of a thread such as this.

I certainly don't condone wanton terrorism against innocent civilians.  And I never did understand 'The Troubles' and I don't know if I ever will.  

19 minutes ago, Black Sox said:

It would be an honour to host a gathering here, when the nonsense is all over. Some other Anarchists like the place as well.

Stay safe.

Perhaps one day in the future it will happen.  It could be good fun.

Stay safe as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Black Sox said:

“Listen” to them, Ed? It’s a film (movie to you). OK, it’s about a soul group formed from scratch, and it features some good numbers. Watch the whole film, treat yourself.

Made in my own dirty old town, and written by a teacher of mine.

Everything is connected.

One of the scenes I remember was of a multi story apartment, in the middle of nowhere with a horse in the elevator...am I remembering that correctly?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DRIFTW00D said:

BOLO, Time warp ! 

It wuz Rasper's fault.. it wuz "BOLO"  that rattled a nearly extinct memory cell.

 

10 minutes ago, DRIFTW00D said:

Only  Dr. Who could go back to 2013 to look for Maureen.

10 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

that sondes crazey...... butte mabey she founder spiritualle guest?

OK, Snaggs,  I'll have to go back up in the mtns to ask, 

 

Hike away from the road, pick up a sturdy limb and give a WHACK! (3 times) to any tree.

Place a red apple on the sunward side of a pyramidal shaped rock,

, and sit down and wait,,, 

, sometimes takes awhile ,,

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, chester said:

One of the scenes I remember was of a multi story apartment, in the middle of nowhere with a horse in the elevator...am I remembering that correctly?

Well done. The lad holding the horse reasoned that the stairs would have been too much for the poor horse. Sure what else would you do?

Not quite the middle of nowhere; Ballymun, one of our less clever planning decisions. Similar to what you might know as projects. (I may be wrong about that so please forgive me if so.)

Further reading here if you're interested. I learned something from that rabbit hole, thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, chester said:

One of the scenes I remember was of a multi story apartment, in the middle of nowhere with a horse in the elevator...am I remembering that correctly?

Wasn't that  Bachelor party?

The Commitments is a must see if you like good music. Haven't seen it in ages though

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Black Sox said:

Well done. The lad holding the horse reasoned that the stairs would have been too much for the poor horse. Sure what else would you do?

Not quite the middle of nowhere; Ballymun, one of our less clever planning decisions. Similar to what you might know as projects. (I may be wrong about that so please forgive me if so.)

Further reading here if you're interested. I learned something from that rabbit hole, thanks.

Thanks.  We didn't do a lot of "projects" in canada at that time.  The largest example probably was and is buildings in https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_and_Finch the jane and finch neighbourhoods of north york (Toronto).  As I remember the movie, they shot the exterior of that tower in a way that made it look it was all by itself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Rasputin22 said:

I guess this thread isn't looking too good. 

Remember when girls would catch you staring at them and they would say, "Why don't you take a picture, it will last longer!"

image.png.028341a3bb94a24ed649fbfc976abfab.png

Danger Will Robinson! As a younger and much stupider person I was visiting my girlfriend and we were talking in a manner much like this. She was sitting on my car fender and I was standing in front of her a little closer than these two are to each other. My hands were semi-innocently on her legs about 80% up from her knees. The stupid part was that her Dad was around to see this. From our comfort in being in that position he correctly surmised that we had been spending a lot of time this close or closer and probably nakeder. He pulled my aside a little later telling " You may have talked your way in there but if he caught me being that familiar with his daughter's body in public again I would not survive the experience. It was one of the times when a person was talking to me but I knew in my bones I was hearing the truth of God through them. 17 is a wonderful and frightening age. It wasn't until my daughter was in high school that I fully understood why and how well he handled the situation.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chuso007 said:

Wasn't that  Bachelor party?

The Commitments is a must see if you like good music. Haven't seen it in ages though

It was a donkey.  Strippers donkey to be precise...  Knocked out/dead on queludes.  :) Child of the 80's.  Must have seen that thing about 1000 times back in the day on HBO...  Tom hanks has had one of the most interesting and wonderful careers of my lifetime.  Will smith too...  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

as for movie  F-bombs counts ... "Boondock Saints" and "In Bruge" have to be pretty high up on that list

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, shaggy said:

It was a donkey.  Strippers donkey to be precise...  Knocked out/dead on queludes.  :) Child of the 80's.  Must have seen that thing about 1000 times back in the day on HBO...  Tom hanks has had one of the most interesting and wonderful careers of my lifetime.  Will smith too...  

Hi there Shaggy, we must be of a similar age... I didn't care much for the 80s during the 90s and 00s, but I sure miss them now...

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

as for movie  F-bombs counts ... "Boondock Saints" and "In Bruge" have to be pretty high up on that list

Last Detail must at least rate honorable mention. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 4:54 PM, Black Sox said:

“Listen” to them, Ed? It’s a film (movie to you). OK, it’s about a soul group formed from scratch, and it features some good numbers. Watch the whole film, treat yourself.

2nd this , Ed , you have homework .

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Mid said:

2nd this , Ed , you have homework .

Never a favorite song of mine, nor is that style of music.  But they do a decent job of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 12:59 PM, Rasputin22 said:

Daughter, go and get my shotgun and my shovel...

"If you have any idea about displeasing my daughter, remember that I have no problem going back to prison"

Link to post
Share on other sites

I still have a few no.6 shotgun pellets in my bum and back after decamping naked out of a young girl's window and hurtling into her dad's rhododendrons below. 

I never did get my Levis back.  And I certainly never risked seeing her again. 

Shame.  Hot little unit.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, P_Wop said:

I still have a few no.6 shotgun pellets in my bum and back after decamping naked out of a young girl's window and hurtling into her dad's rhododendrons below. 

I never did get my Levis back.  And I certainly never risked seeing her again. 

Shame.  Hot little unit.

Ah yes. Mum remembers you fondly and still tells the story.

Wait, Dad? Is that you?

:ph34r:

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 12:59 PM, Rasputin22 said:

dadd Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

On 4/14/2021 at 12:59 PM, Rasputin22 said:

Daughter, go and get my shotgun and my shovel...

Someone's daughter was your mom.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever get caught in a 20 y/o Pakistani woman's 2nd floor bedroom (in her parent's house), naked, and inflagrante, by her very irate father, with all of your clothes in various parts of the basement where you'd been playing "Strip ping pong" an hour before..... At 2 in the afternoon.....?

 Thankfully, I'd left the keys in the ignition in the Honda CRX Si, and it could scoot like a scalded dawg.

 I do wonder what kind of punishment she received. Nice girl..... I was never brave enough to go back to see her again. That father had one hell of a temper.

 The asshole brother is who I blame for informing the father. Brother was a little incel geek.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 3:59 PM, Rasputin22 said:

dadd Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

I never understood this sentiment. So when your daughter is 15 and a 15 year old boy wants to take her to the movies. What’s wrong with that?  
Here is the danger in not letting that happen. That 15 year old boy is going to clumsily attempt to score with your girl. She will be able to say no. As she gets older the boys become more adept and skilled in seduction, as does your daughter get more skilled in fending them off. 
 

if you don’t let her practice on fending off the clumsy advances of a teenage boy. Do you then let her loose in college where all the boys have 3-7 years of experience of trying to fuck daughters, and she has never tried (or had to) to say no before? It’s like having a ball player never swing a bat and then having them play D1 ball. 
 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, chinabald said:

I never understood this sentiment.

Probably because it's only a joke.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, chinabald said:

I never understood this sentiment. So when your daughter is 15 and a 15 year old boy wants to take her to the movies. What’s wrong with that?  
Here is the danger in not letting that happen. That 15 year old boy is going to clumsily attempt to score with your girl. She will be able to say no. As she gets older the boys become more adept and skilled in seduction, as does your daughter get more skilled in fending them off. 
 

if you don’t let her practice on fending off the clumsy advances of a teenage boy. Do you then let her loose in college where all the boys have 3-7 years of experience of trying to fuck daughters, and she has never tried (or had to) to say no before? It’s like having a ball player never swing a bat and then having them play D1 ball. 
 

 

Well said.  Applies to many areas of life. Overly protected children are ill-prepared for the larger world.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, PurpleOnion said:

Well said.  Applies to many areas of life. Overly protected children are ill-prepared for the larger world.

 

I am also of the opinion that if you depend on a boy to maintain your daughters virtue, you are counting on the wrong person.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chinabald said:
31 minutes ago, PurpleOnion said:

Well said.  Applies to many areas of life. Overly protected children are ill-prepared for the larger world.

 

I am also of the opinion that if you depend on a boy to maintain your daughters virtue, you are counting on the wrong person.  

Adgreede, she cane finde a willeng partnere no mattere who she id dateng..............                         :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, chinabald said:

I am also of the opinion that if you depend on a boy to maintain your daughters virtue, you are counting on the wrong person.  

No argument there, but the point the other poster was making was to educate your daughter and give her progressive experience so she'll be prepared as the attacks intensify and get more sinister.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PurpleOnion said:

No argument there, but the point the other poster was making was to educate your daughter and give her progressive experience so she'll be prepared as the attacks intensify and get more sinister.

Sinister!?..... I never even Kissed her!!!

These aren't "attacks" (usually) they're part of the mating game, the courtship rituals. As I've been told on many occasions, when I was much, much younger, the girls want to fuck just as much as the boys do. It's just a part of the game to play "Go away! Go away! Come here! Go away! OK come here...."

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

Mostly because they're told they won't be "popular" if they don't. 

 

Bull shit. They have hormonal urges just like boys do, except the girls start younger.

Young boys have wet dreams, masturbate, get erections at uncomfortable times (Like when called on in 6th grade to come up to the blackboard and diagram a math equation, when you'd been starring at Sheila Cullen for the last 15 minutes), look at "dirty pictures"... Girls have wet dreams, masturbate, have spontaneous orgasms when excited in public.... It's all natural. Every boy wants to know what it feels like to have someone else engulf his dick, whether he likes girls, or other boys, and every girl wants to know what it feels like to have a warm something inside her vagina, whether it's a boy's penis, or another girl's tongue.

 It's all perfectly natural.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PurpleOnion said:

No argument there, but the point the other poster was making was to educate your daughter and give her progressive experience so she'll be prepared as the attacks intensify and get more sinister.

I was that other poster. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, justsomeguy! said:

Perhaps I spoke with angry lesbians. Meh.

Even angry lesbians want to fuck. They just don't want to fuck you.

 You know the old joke.

 Q: What's the difference between a whore, and a slut?

A: A whore will fuck anyone. A Slut will fuck anyone but you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chinabald said:

I never understood this sentiment. So when your daughter is 15 and a 15 year old boy wants to take her to the movies. What’s wrong with that?  
Here is the danger in not letting that happen. That 15 year old boy is going to clumsily attempt to score with your girl. She will be able to say no. As she gets older the boys become more adept and skilled in seduction, as does your daughter get more skilled in fending them off. 
 

if you don’t let her practice on fending off the clumsy advances of a teenage boy. Do you then let her loose in college where all the boys have 3-7 years of experience of trying to fuck daughters, and she has never tried (or had to) to say no before? It’s like having a ball player never swing a bat and then having them play D1 ball. 
 

 

Thats a great view. Reality is that there are hormones working on both of them and to add a baby into the picture at a very young age changes life for the girl in terrible ways. Less education. More prone to a life of poverty. I could go on.

Having a child be able to talk to you about what is happening is probably the best thing. That way you can sniff out the guys like me and you when we were 17 ahead of time.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, justsomeguy! said:

Mostly because they're told they won't be "popular" if they don't. 

That there is an old world sexist opinion, Boomer. Not my experience, in both life and books. Humans are horny from puberty on. Even the popular women. That is how it works. Even 40 years ago...

 

 

wastedyouth.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

based on subsequent coversations with her father I believe his point was about respect for his daughter and not so much don't touch my daughter.  He was of the belief that the way I treated her where others were around signaled what I thought of her. By being overly familier with her said I thought of her as an object and not a girlfriend (not that I knew enough at that point in my life to make that distinction or even what it was). But that episode and others slowly taught me what that meant and was one of the bigger lessons that I learned on my own (with his help of course)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, chinabald said:

I was that other poster. 

Another indication that I need to step away from posting.  Apologies for that.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

i found that, while in college, preacher's daughters fuck the best moeste enthussiacalley ...

Cane I helpe withe worde sllectione?  Mabey?  Mabey notte ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

i found that, while in college, preacher's daughters fuck the best...

And were you the best? Lucky guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

i found that, while in college, preacher's daughters fuck the best...

Only the Catholic ones.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Theire our no preacheres in CC, so ist thisse alle as 'Cleane' sayes an untrue 'truthe'....................                   :)

No preachers? Just priests, pedophiles, perverts and popes? I think I'm missing a few categories.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

No preachers? Just priests, pedophiles, perverts and popes? I think I'm missing a few categories.

That's a Cardinal sin, Bishops, Rectors, Vicars, Monks, Nuns, and Sextons would object......

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2021 at 2:42 PM, chinabald said:

I never understood this sentiment. So when your daughter is 15 and a 15 year old boy wants to take her to the movies. What’s wrong with that?  
Here is the danger in not letting that happen. That 15 year old boy is going to clumsily attempt to score with your girl. She will be able to say no. As she gets older the boys become more adept and skilled in seduction, as does your daughter get more skilled in fending them off. 
 

if you don’t let her practice on fending off the clumsy advances of a teenage boy. Do you then let her loose in college where all the boys have 3-7 years of experience of trying to fuck daughters, and she has never tried (or had to) to say no before? It’s like having a ball player never swing a bat and then having them play D1 ball. 
 

 

I just keep the Remington 870 propped up against the couch, toss the date a 12ga cartage, and tell him “They go a lot faster after 11:00 o’clock!”  
 

220px-12gaugeshotgunshell.jpg 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 8:54 AM, Ed Lada said:

I certainly don't condone wanton terrorism against innocent civilians.  And I never did understand 'The Troubles' and I don't know if I ever will.  

To illustrate how complicated the situation can be, this article is an example of some of the politicians’ doublespeak. And this is just about what saying “Sorry” means.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Borracho said:

That there is an old world sexist opinion, Boomer. Not my experience, in both life and books. Humans are horny from puberty on. Even the popular women. That is how it works. Even 40 years ago...

 

 

wastedyouth.png

One entire plot line in that movie  was based on the premise that a girl should have sex to be popular. The one pictured had a fictional older boyfriend so she could say she was having sex when she wasn’t. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ishmael said:

And were you the best? Lucky guy.

don't know, but they kept coming,  back...     a good day would be when one of them was catching a ride home with a guy two floors down in the dorm and she had 30-40 mins to kill...   go Central Wesleyan College, weird school, they had a 10pm curfew ...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...