Outteridge leading, Bruni 2nd: Foiling week

On 4/1/2021 at 11:45 PM, The_Alchemist said:

Give him a congrats from us.   Look at the bright side, at least my bellyaching got a few people to give us some good stories about how much these events mean to everyone....

I know it sounds real petty, but I suspect that placing in the top three and winning some stuff would mean a lot more to him then one of the AC pros who have boxes of that stuff.   Of course, the memories of competing with those guys will last a lifetime.

There's plenty dedicated youth classes, and youth events. Those kids can definitely take podiums there (and have probably been doing so). And then they choose to mix it up with the grownups, including pros, and they show up pretty damn well. A 5th or a 10th next to the NO is worth more, to anyone who understands, than a podium at youth event. 

On 4/5/2021 at 7:05 PM, barney said:

Don't really see the top guys using KA sails anymore. Is Nathan running on Mach2 foils as well?

I lost the post.I think Nathan in NZL was actually running a borrowed both from Mach2, basically a full mach2 package with the 2.41 mach2foils.

I agree KA sails are not really the best. I'm a Lennon sail guy (more about trusting the guy behind it), but I believe Lennons and Norths at least are quite better than KAS

Not sure what Nathan's gonna use at the worlds. 

Mic