• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who knew a 9 minute video of him killing someone would result in him being found guilty of killing someone.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

225 years not enough.  An 18year old kid here got 24 for a street race that killed a mother and her infant son.  He was sober.  This was  intentional murder.

Decimal points lives matter!

6 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Gotta wonder how long he'll live in prison there will be more than a few guys that would only need 20 seconds with him just for the bragging rights.

Yeah but he'll have a very active sex life

- DSK

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

Really sad to see his mother speak on his behalf.  She acknowledged she’ll be dead when he’s released.  

Derek blew up a lot of lives that day.

I bet she offered condolences to the parents of the dead guy, right?

8 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Actual no. She was pretty tone deaf.  But it was still sad.  

21 minutes ago, Mike G said:

You mean the guy who ODed? Maybe your ilk should do some more "fiery but mostly peaceful" protesting until she gives a press conference you approve of.

2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

If Trump runs and wins in 2024 he could pardon him.   If anything, just to "own the libs".

Dude, you are so gullible. Shitstain is going to be reinstated in August. His first executive order will make commerce in libs legal again.

29 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Gotta wonder how long he'll live in prison there will be more than a few guys that would only need 20 seconds with him just for the bragging rights.

As much a I would like to see this guy put in GenPop and be abused in many different ways, it won't happen.  He'll be in a protective unit.  Civil rights and shit like that.

On the other hand, he could become the main bitch for the Aryan Brotherhood or the Nazi Lowriders which means he'll be sucking a lot of dick, but he won't have to worry about getting shanked by the Bloods or the Crips.

4 minutes ago, benwynn said:

If Trump runs and wins in 2024 he could pardon him.   If anything, just to "own the libs".

First TFG will have to climb out from the large rock with SDNY etched on it, about to fall on him, formal charges end of next week.

43 minutes ago, benwynn said:

He certainly would, but it's a state court, not a federal one. States Rats applies. Only The Gov can pardon him. My guess is that in 7-8 they will have one who will. I'm OK with that because I believe Chauvin's problem is he's just dumb. Dumb as shit, in fact. His record is filled with complaints about him being dumb, he is an LE officer who couldn't even figure out how to cheat on his own taxes smartly. He sat there with a knee on a neck while there was a kid with a camera filming. The kind of shit that happens when someone makes Forrest Gump a cop. 

Moreover Corrections will want to be rid of him. They will have to makes special arrangements to ensure he isn't assaulted, SOP for all celebs. When the heat dies down they will whisper in the right places. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Mark K said:

He certainly would, but it's a state court, not a federal one. States Rats applies. Only The Gov can pardon him. My guess is that in 7-8 they will have one who will. I'm OK with that because I believe Chauvin's problem is he's just dumb. Dumb as shit, in fact. His record is filled with complaints about him being dumb, he is an LE officer who couldn't even figure out how to cheat on his own taxes smartly. He sat there with a knee on a neck while there was a kid with a camera filming. The kind of shit that happens when someone makes Forrest Gump a cop. 

Moreover Corrections will want to be rid of him. They will have to makes special arrangements to ensure he isn't assaulted, SOP for all celebs. When the heat dies down they will whisper in the right places. 

Respectfully disagree on a key point. In my job I hurt people on a daily basis. And I mean really hurt. Sometimes excruciating-- others holding down pt- for critical procedure.  Would love to give something to relax or kill pain for this, but since your BP is 80/50 you just have to take it. The tears and screams haunt me for days. 

To be that calm and dead eyed when inflicting that amount of suffering and deadly horror on a person indicates a soul bereft of anything we would consider human. 

Stupid: clearly. But mostly evil.

• Like 4

The other three know they're fucked and must be trying to plead.  My guess is that they will each get something around 8yrs and serve 5.  Shame on them.

26 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Respectfully disagree on a key point. In my job I hurt people on a daily basis. And I mean really hurt. Sometimes excruciating-- others holding down pt- for critical procedure.  Would love to give something to relax or kill pain for this, but since your BP is 80/50 you just have to take it. The tears and screams haunt me for days. 

To be that calm and dead eyed when inflicting that amount of suffering and deadly horror on a person indicates a soul bereft of anything we would consider human. 

Not being snide, or stupid (I hope) but why do you inflict pain on people on a daily basis?

I'm going to bed now, so I hope to see your response tomorrow morning.

Remember, I'm a good guy, an officer of the court, and a mandated reporter, so  do know some of what you might say.

6 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Not being snide, or stupid (I hope) but why do you inflict pain on people on a daily basis?

I'm going to bed now, so I hope to see your response tomorrow morning.

Remember, I'm a good guy, an officer of the court, and a mandated reporter, so  do know some of what you might say.

At the least, poking and digging a needle to start an iv. It progresses. Sticking tube up urethra. Sticking tube down nose into stomach.  Pulling pacing wires attached to cardiac tissue. Wound care is a prime source of suffering. Turning a pt on their side to treat a pressure ulcer they have from being neglected at a long term care facility can be horrorific  for everyone involved.  Pulling femoral sheaths.  Passive manipulation of joint to avoid contracture. Pulling wound drain.  Pulling chest tube. Or tubes.  Inserting a fecal management system into rectum. Removing fecal management system from rectum.   Initiating a constant bladder irrigation on somebody with acutely inflamed bladder. I could go on and on. We do everything possible but in critical care sometimes what we do simply hurts.  And hurts a lot. If their relevant vitals contraindicate pain/sedation meds-- whelp-- we will try to be quick.

• Like 6

Respect Clove Hitch.

Thanks for being there and doing the difficult shit all day every day, takes a special person especially amongst the ignorant maskless  shitheads that think COVID is just another cold.

Keep doing what you’re doing, that is special and you are special too.

Kudos

• Like 1

add TURP aftercare to the list , don't ask me how I know ......

8 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

At the least, poking and digging a needle to start an iv. It progresses. Sticking tube up urethra. Sticking tube down nose into stomach.  Pulling pacing wires attached to cardiac tissue. Wound care is a prime source of suffering. Turning a pt on their side to treat a pressure ulcer they have from being neglected at a long term care facility can be horrorific  for everyone involved.  Pulling femoral sheaths.  Passive manipulation of joint to avoid contracture. Pulling wound drain.  Pulling chest tube. Or tubes.  Inserting a fecal management system into rectum. Removing fecal management system from rectum.   Initiating a constant bladder irrigation on somebody with acutely inflamed bladder. I could go on and on. We do everything possible but in critical care sometimes what we do simply hurts.  And hurts a lot. If their relevant vitals contraindicate pain/sedation meds-- whelp-- we will try to be quick.

Respect

- DSK

9 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

Gotcha. I've been on the receiving end of some of those situations. I never thought of it as the nurse/tech hurting me, I thought of it as hurting.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

Add in a healthy dose of confidence no one who matters will do anything about it.  Supported by a history of complaints which accomplished nothing.

17 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Add in a healthy dose of confidence no one who matters will do anything about it.  Supported by a history of complaints which accomplished nothing.

Right... Derek Chauvin felt quite confident he could do any thing he wanted including kill this black person.

- DSK

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Right... Derek Chauvin felt quite confident he could do any thing he wanted including kill this black person.

- DSK

He knew he was being filmed.  He clearly believed this would end up like all the other misconduct reports he'd rung up.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Gotcha. I've been on the receiving end of some of those situations. I never thought of it as the nurse/tech hurting me, I thought of it as hurting.

Thank you.

That is a better way of thinking of it, for sure!

On 4/26/2021 at 6:16 PM, Steam Flyer said:

I wonder how many of you all just haven't noticed white people cutting in line ahead of black people.

It used to be a regular thing, I've seen it all over the US.

DSK

"Regular" back in the 60s maybe.  I've lived in the South most of my life growing up and never saw that happen.  

On 5/4/2021 at 2:22 PM, Raz'r said:
On 5/4/2021 at 1:54 PM, Mike in Seattle said:

If Maxine's "Confrontational" comments weren't bad enough ,,, 

, now it gets even worse with a tainted Juror.

BLM activist made way onto Chauvin's jury, giving possible path to appeal (lawenforcementtoday.com)

he was going to go for appeals anyway. It's his right.  NO jury is pure. So what if some guy was part of BLM?

It means he lied during jury selection, because I'm sure they asked those sorts of questions.  I'm sure there is a record of the candidates answers (I assume the court reporter records that stuff too), then that would be an automatic grounds for appeal.  

The fucked up part is the prosecution didn't need this BLM Blacktivist cunt on the jury to win the trial.  The case was so cut n dried that an all white jury of old men from Alabama would have convicted chauvin.  

9 minutes ago, Burning Man said:
On 4/26/2021 at 9:16 PM, Steam Flyer said:

I wonder how many of you all just haven't noticed white people cutting in line ahead of black people.

It used to be a regular thing, I've seen it all over the US.

"Regular" back in the 60s maybe.  I've lived in the South most of my life growing up and never saw that happen.  

I'd bet a lot... no way to know for sure of course.... that it has happened right in front of you, and you haven't noticed.

And you may not have read the part "I've seen it all over the US" ... which is true, I've observed this in Seattle, in rural Maine, in Chicago-land, NYC, parts in between.

Less over the last 15 years, so that's something at least.

DSK

On 5/4/2021 at 2:35 PM, Steam Flyer said:

Correct.

You never noticed it, not once.

If there were some objective way to test this, I'd bet a lot that it's happened more than a dozen times right under your nose. And you you didn't notice it because you think that's the way it's supposed to be. But a black person cutting in line obviously pisses you off.

- DSK

OMFG!  dougy boy, you seriously missed your calling.  With your SOOPerior skills of observation, mind reading and ability to project what you assume other people are doing or thinking......  You should have been a psychic / tarot card reader in a traveling carnival. I can see the advertisements in the local papers:

"Come on down to the county fair - where you can see lions, tigers, and bears.  Midgets and strong men, bearded ladies, Libruls.... all kinds of strange sights.  But the main attraction is "THe AMAZING, WONDROUS..... STEAM LIAR!  Sight unseen, he can tell you what you think.  What you believe in.  He'll tell you what's in your heart.  Step right up, don't miss this strange creature!!!"

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

OMFG!  dougy boy, you seriously missed your calling.  With your SOOPerior skills of observation, mind reading and ability to project what you assume other people are doing or thinking......  You should have been a psychic / tarot card reader in a traveling carnival. I can see the advertisements in the local papers:

"Come on down to the county fair - where you can see lions, tigers, and bears.  Midgets and strong men, bearded ladies, Libruls.... all kinds of strange sights.  But the main attraction is "THe AMAZING, WONDROUS..... STEAM LIAR!  Sight unseen, he can tell you what you think.  What you believe in.  He'll tell you what's in your heart.  Step right up, don't miss this strange creature!!!"

:lol:

Uh huh

And you're not in the least angry, Jeffie. Not you, no no no!

- DSK

6 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Uh huh

And you're not in the least angry, Jeffie. Not you, no no no!

- DSK

Angry at what???  I'm having a great morning, drinking my coffee after a nice hike with the dog early this am and now I'm laughing at your stupidity.  What could make me angry about that???

Just now, Burning Man said:

Angry at what???  I'm having a great morning, drinking my coffee after a nice hike with the dog early this am and now I'm getting a nice chuckle at your stupidity.  What could make me angry about that???

13 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

I would agree except I think if he had been aware he was doing evil he would have gotten off that neck when he saw he was being filmed. The most likely explanation is he was unaware he was killing the guy. No excuse for that, not for a cop. Stupid and evil can be kissing cousins, so it's not clear. 

Nevertheless I think it unlikely he's a danger to society so I have no problem (after a few years in the can) with letting him pursue his alternate "do you want fries with that" career as early as possible. May the rehabilitation of this inmate commence.       

18 hours ago, Mark K said:

He certainly would, but it's a state court, not a federal one. States Rats applies. Only The Gov can pardon him.  ...

This is a good point. I'd forgotten that only govs can pardon state crimes. So in the Crystal Mason case, five years for 'voter fraud', Biden cannot pardon her.

2 hours ago, Mark K said:

I would agree except I think if he had been aware he was doing evil he would have gotten off that neck when he saw he was being filmed. The most likely explanation is he was unaware he was killing the guy. No excuse for that, not for a cop. Stupid and evil can be kissing cousins, so it's not clear. 

Nevertheless I think it unlikely he's a danger to society so I have no problem (after a few years in the can) with letting him pursue his alternate "do you want fries with that" career as early as possible. May the rehabilitation of this inmate commence.       

Not sure what you consider a "danger to society", but this guy is trouble.

18 complaints in 19 years, and a murder charge: What we know about ex-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin

I give him less than a year in general population before some big badass black man kneels on his neck until he stops breathing..... And then stays there for another few minutes to make sure the brain is dead.

3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

203358422_4339636386057237_6050464396970945383_n.jpeg

Nice.... Let's let the  woman live in fear for her life every day knowing that she was the one that the Mini cops will be looking at....

Convictions require 12 citizens of your peers to agree on a verdict. Without that video it's who said what - and let me know how many cops have been convicted of murdering a black man lately.

I'll wait, will be here all week.

On 6/26/2021 at 1:48 PM, Clove Hitch said:

And here I am thinking you're a nice bloke....

On 6/26/2021 at 12:04 PM, Burning Man said:

Angry at what???  I'm having a great morning, drinking my coffee after a nice hike with the dog early this am and now I'm laughing at your stupidity.  What could make me angry about that???

Because you're drinking coffee with your dog, instead of fucking the neighbor woman with the natural tits, and creamy, oh so fine thighs?

• Like 1
On 6/26/2021 at 10:41 AM, Burning Man said:

It means he lied during jury selection, because I'm sure they asked those sorts of questions.  I'm sure there is a record of the candidates answers (I assume the court reporter records that stuff too), then that would be an automatic grounds for appeal.  

The fucked up part is the prosecution didn't need this BLM Blacktivist cunt on the jury to win the trial.  The case was so cut n dried that an all white jury of old men from Alabama would have convicted chauvin.  

Umm, no, turns out that’s not the case. Fail #infinity for the fly boy.

4 hours ago, Raz'r said:

The case was so cut n dried that an all white jury of old men from Alabama would have convicted chauvin.  

1fb9b877bf3d2aa1807ad9a07814a427.gif

12 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Convictions require 12 citizens of your peers to agree on a verdict. Without that video it's who said what - and let me know how many cops have been convicted of murdering a black man lately.

I'll wait, will be here all week.

Try the new Google Expert. It will help you become the leading authority in any field or at least understand it to Mikeys satisfaction. 

• Like 1
On 6/26/2021 at 8:41 AM, Burning Man said:

Odd that your objection to this BLM Blacktivist cunt wasn't a part of Chauvin's actual appeal. You can read his appeal here. It's short. Maxine Waters isn't mentioned either. (Spoiler alert: the appeal was denied)

https://mncourts.gov/mncourtsgov/media/High-Profile-Cases/27-CR-20-12646/Notice-of-Motion-and-Motion.pdf

Jurors were in fact excluded by both the prosecution and defense based on the questionnaire and I assume, questioning: There's no evidence that the BLM Blackivist cunt lied:

During that process, prosecutors and the defense alike dismissed potential jurors who sided too strongly with either Black Lives Matter or Blue Lives Matter ideologies.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3vpm9/these-12-people-will-decide-if-derek-chauvin-goes-to-prison-for-murdering-george-floyd

• 2 months later...

https://katv.com/news/nation-world/minnesota-state-patrol-purged-messages-after-george-floyd-protests

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The Minnesota State Patrol purged emails and texts messages immediately after protests over the death of George Floyd last year, according to testimony in a lawsuit that alleges the agency targeted journalists during the unrest.

During a July 28 hearing, State Patrol Maj. Joseph Dwyer testified that he and a "vast majority of the agency" deleted the messages after the protests and riots, according to a transcript published Friday on the court's docket.

• 2 months later...

Somehow, I missed this.  Posting for those who bring up his past as a justification.

George Floyd posthumously pardoned by Texas board for 2004 conviction

Floyd was arrested in 2004 for selling $10 worth of crack to an undercover police officer. He later pleaded guilty to the charges and was sentenced to 10 months in jail.

The officer in question, Gerald Goines, was later charged with two counts of murder in 2019 and was accused of lying to obtain warrants in a drug raid where two people died and five officers were wounded. He later retired from the Houston Police Department and more than 1,400 of his criminal cases were reviewed by prosecutors.

In May of 2021, two people arrested by Goines were exonerated of their charges. Goines remains under indictment but has not gone to trial for his murder charges. Another officer, Steven Bryant pleaded guilty in June of this year to federal charges of falsifying records to protect Goines.

Goines has been accused of creating false arrest records and, according to the Daily Mail, more than 180 of his convictions have been dismissed.

• Like 1