Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who knew a 9 minute video of him killing someone would result in him being found guilty of killing someone.

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Yeah.  Sure.  Why didn't you mention which of you many expensive playthings to were on?

I walked by a Lepord  Condo Cat 43 the other day.  It’s about 25 feet wide and the boom is at least 10’ above the cockpit.  Truly an atrocious boat, the only way that thing will sail is downwind.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I walked by a Lepord  Condo Cat 43 the other day.  It’s about 25 feet wide and the boom is at least 10’ above the cockpit.  Truly an atrocious boat, the only way that thing will sail is downwind.   

Do you have a point?  Great party boat!  Ever sailed a multi?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jzk said:

Do you think the prosecutor has racial issues?  I ask because Chauvin was not charged with "premeditated" murder.  

If the prosecutor, or anyone else, does not see premeditation there . .  

they're wrong. 

That life was snuffed out with premeditated and malicious intent. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

If the prosecutor, or anyone else, does not see premeditation there . .  

they're wrong. 

That life was snuffed out with premeditated and malicious intent. 

Disagree.  You really think Chauvin woke up that morning thinking today is the day I kill George Floyd?  He was able to manage to have his unit assigned to the fake $20 call?  I agree, the guy has a few screws loose.  The look on his face as he effectively choked the life out of Floyd was very odd.  But pre-meditated, no.  I don't know what the other 3 cops were doing but they are accomplices and should be charged as such.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

If the prosecutor, or anyone else, does not see premeditation there . .  

they're wrong. 

That life was snuffed out with premeditated and malicious intent. 

You're and idiot AJ though I agree with malicious intent premeditated murder charge would end in acquittal and so only add fuel to the fire. Nope the charges are correct and I believe they get a conviction and this scumbag will be going away for a very long time.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Burning Man said:

I agree.  The problem is that SJWNJs want to put all of America on trial for what one POS cop did.  What chauvin did does not represent all of America or even all of white America.  It does not "prove" there is systemic racism in every facet of American life.  Which is what the SJWNJs want: is to attempt to use this trial to show that all of America is racist.  All it proves is that chauvin is a POS and possibly that the MPD is a racist po-LEECE department.  

But shitstain opportunists like al sharpton will play the race card until the cities burn some more.  

bullshit, it's the whole police culture on trial here as well as Chauvin. 

As for systematic racism in all facets of American life? Any demographic that's consistently under represented in anything, be it employment, banking, education, housing availability, there's some element of discrimination going on. if the common denominator within that  demographic is age, it's probably ageism, if its sex, it's probably sexism, if it's race or colour, it's something else?

If it quacks like a duck, i'm sure it's simply a moose with bad cough.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

Disagree.  You really think Chauvin woke up that morning thinking today is the day I kill George Floyd?  He was able to manage to have his unit assigned to the fake $20 call?  I agree, the guy has a few screws loose.  The look on his face as he effectively choked the life out of Floyd was very odd.  But pre-meditated, no.  I don't know what the other 3 cops were doing but they are accomplices and should be charged as such.  

Yeah, the look on his face. Hands in pockets.

Perhaps it was simply having all those mostly black people telling him to stop, having the audacity to tell him what to do.

A little deadly doubling down until Floyd was "accidently"  dead.

I'm surprised the defence haven't used "his authoriteh" as a defence.

(actually, they kind of did in the opening statement)

He pulled a can of mace or something out at one point to threaten the crowd. then put his hands right back in his pockets.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

Disagree.  You really think Chauvin woke up that morning thinking today is the day I kill George Floyd?  He was able to manage to have his unit assigned to the fake $20 call?  I agree, the guy has a few screws loose.  The look on his face as he effectively choked the life out of Floyd was very odd.  But pre-meditated, no.  I don't know what the other 3 cops were doing but they are accomplices and should be charged as such.  

I heard a radio show today say that Chauvin and Floyd had worked together as bouncers? in the past.  It could be that Chauvin had it in for Floyd, and just by chance got his opportunity and thought he would get away with it, because he's a cop and Floyd is black.   What confused Chauvin was the crowd trying to stop him.  Speculation, sure, but sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

White cops murdering blacks is just another American tradition, much like mass shootings and politicians banging underage girls. Business as usual. All-white jury will likely let him walk free. Riots will ensue, more blacks will be killed by cops.

More importantly, the stock market is doing well.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Happy said:

White cops murdering blacks is just another American tradition, much like mass shootings and politicians banging underage girls. Business as usual. All-white jury will likely let him walk free. Riots will ensue, more blacks will be killed by cops.

More importantly, the stock market is doing well.

 

Do a minute's research before you post stupid shit like this.  

 

I'm looking forward to the other police officers on the scene testifying.  They will throw Chauvin so far under the bus he will come out the other side.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

If the prosecutor, or anyone else, does not see premeditation there . .  

they're wrong. 

That life was snuffed out with premeditated and malicious intent. 

And they are racist too, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fakenews said:

I walked by a Lepord  Condo Cat 43 the other day.  It’s about 25 feet wide and the boom is at least 10’ above the cockpit.  Truly an atrocious boat, the only way that thing will sail is downwind.   

I call it my twelve knot shitbox.  

IMG_20210314_163550__01.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jzk said:

And they are racist too, right?

Just you you racist shill cunt.

shbokjlc.jpeg%25255B10%25255D.jpg?imgmax

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Yeah.  Sure.  Why didn't you mention which of you many expensive playthings to were on?

If you are bothered by people going sailing, aren't you on the wrong forum?

Or do you not believe that people on a sailing forum go sailing?

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

That's better, 1500 down is a nice round figure for Jerkz

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2021 at 10:39 PM, Raz'r said:

Welcome back!  But Minneapolis ain't Milwaukee. Pretty sure no 3-strikes in Minnie-ville. You know, all those white meth kids, would hate to lock them up forever.

The State of Minnesota's "three strikes" law is codified in M.S. 609.1095, Subd. 2.

It is one of the many reasons the state has an unusually high prison population, even for the USA.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Hmm AJ’s quote didn’t appear when I read your post.

Odd.

But still a poor question.  Many reasons not to charge premeditated murder even if you believe that’s what it is.  Shake that rum out of your system and try harder!

According to AJ, if you don't see this as premeditated murder, you have racial issues.  If it is so obvious that it was premeditated, then he should have been charged as such. 

But, of course, it wasn't.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2021 at 7:24 PM, Mark K said:

 It wouldn't take much to convince me he didn't intend to kill the guy, that he's merely a dumbass.

See this is the heart of the matter and is the reason they added the 3rd degree charge.  To convict for murder two, the prosecution has to prove to the satisfaction of the jury that Chauvin intended to kill.  That is going to be hard to do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2airishuman said:

See this is the heart of the matter and is the reason they added the 3rd degree charge.  To convict for murder two, the prosecution has to prove to the satisfaction of the jury that Chauvin intended to kill.  That is going to be hard to do.

Not really correct.  One of the charges is second degree unintentional murder.   In fact, none of the charges against him require intent to kill.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

How’s the distraction play going, bullshitters?

You think properly understanding the charges is a "distraction?"

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jzk said:

If you are bothered by people going sailing, aren't you on the wrong forum?

Or do you not believe that people on a sailing forum go sailing?

Not bothered, at all.  I enjoy sailing, myself.  But, this is PA, not SA.  So, your suggestion I am in the wrong forum is, well, wrong.

I just find those who feel the need to regale others with their specific belongings, especially when they do so in a way to brag, are usually full of shit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Not bothered, at all.  I enjoy sailing, myself.  But, this is PA, not SA.  So, your suggestion I am in the wrong forum is, well, wrong.

I just find those who feel the need to regale others with their specific belongings, especially when they do so in a way to brag, are usually full of shit.

I just said that I went sailing.  It is not like I put my Halberg Rassy 53 in my signature block.

Further, it is the PA section of Sailing Anarchy.  So, you can assume that there are people here that go sailing.  I went sailing.  I go sailing often.  Get over yourself.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jzk said:

I just said that I went sailing.  It is not like I put my Halberg Rassy 53 boat in my signature block.

Further, it is the PA section of Sailing Anarchy.  So, you can assume that there are people here that go sailing.  I went sailing.  I go sailing often.  Get over yourself.  

you had to mention it though :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites

 Is it normal in the American legal system to have a 9 year old take the stand as a witness ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

you had to mention it though :rolleyes:

Yeah, I mentioned an actual example of someone flaunting their wealth, which seems to rub Bus the wrong way.  Well sometimes anyway.  I just said I was sailing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Keith said:

 Is it normal in the American legal system to have a 9 year old take the stand as a witness ?

Why not, they had one as President.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The Jokes just write themselves. 

Here's your Kool Aid, dummy. 

167110486_10216247644103500_500254007764

I'm shocked that you'd post such racist fat shaming 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, is the defense saying that this witness was angry, therefore he can't be a witness?

If I watch someone kill someone else, I have no right to be angry? Or, maybe I do, because I'm white? WTF?  I'm angry, and I've not been able to actually watch the video cause it makes me too angry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

So, is the defense saying that this witness was angry, therefore he can't be a witness?

If I watch someone kill someone else, I have no right to be angry? Or, maybe I do, because I'm white? WTF?  I'm angry, and I've not been able to actually watch the video cause it makes me too angry.

Are they using that line of questioning on all of the eyewitnesses or just the black ones? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jzk said:

Yeah, I mentioned an actual example of someone flaunting their wealth, which seems to rub Bus the wrong way.  Well sometimes anyway.  I just said I was sailing.

You said you were sailing the Caribbean.  We are duly impressed.  Have a cookie.

17 hours ago, jzk said:

Been sailing the Caribbean.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sean said:

It’s not getting any easier to watch. Damn

These types of trials always torture the witnesses.   While he is clearly the most serious, Floyd is not the only victim in this. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

These types of trials always torture the witnesses.   While he is clearly the most serious, Floyd is not the only victim in this. 

Apparently the jury is being traumatized as well. There’s only two spare jurors, hope that’s enough. A retrial would be awful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sean said:

Apparently the jury is being traumatized as well. There’s only two spare jurors, hope that’s enough. A retrial would be awful.

It is pathetic that we are even having a trial.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jzk said:

It is pathetic that we are even having a trial.

 

No it isn't.  Everybody in this country gets their shot in court.  Besides, the charges are very specifically defined.  The case has to be examined very closely to determine a verdict on each charge.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benwynn said:

No it isn't.  Everybody in this country gets their shot in court.  Besides, the charges are very specifically defined.  The case has to be examined very closely to determine a verdict on each charge.  

We agree.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benwynn said:
6 minutes ago, jzk said:

It is pathetic that we are even having a trial.

 

Expand  

No it isn't.  Everybody in this country gets their shot in court.  Besides, the charges are very specifically defined.  The case has to be examined very closely to determine a verdict on each charge. 

The foundation of our Justice system requires such.  Without it, well, not sure what it'd be like.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bus Driver said:

The foundation of our Justice system requires such.  Without it, well, not sure what it'd be like.

Exactly.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jzk said:

It is pathetic that we are even having a trial.

 

11 minutes ago, benwynn said:

No it isn't. 

 

10 minutes ago, jzk said:

We agree.

Ok.... So I guess this was a backhanded commentary on something Chelsea Handler said.

I don't even know who the fuck that is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

 

 

Ok.... So I guess this was a backhanded commentary on something Chelsea Handler said.

I don't even know who the fuck that is. 

I always get my legal information from the interwebs and their talking heads

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, benwynn said:

 

 

Ok.... So I guess this was a backhanded commentary on something Chelsea Handler said.

I don't even know who the fuck that is. 

Yes.  Just pointing out that there are actual clowns out there that think in such a way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, benwynn said:

 

 

Ok.... So I guess this was a backhanded commentary on something Chelsea Handler said.

I don't even know who the fuck that is. 

She was necessary as a standin because Oprah failed to tweet anything stupid. The go to move is to quote a stupid and tengentially related tweet from someone who is or appears to be liberal in order to deflect attention away from the actual crime. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jzk said:

Yes.  Just pointing out that there are actual clowns out there that think in such a way.

Well, I'm sure it enlightened somebody.  

Or not. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LenP said:

She was necessary as a standin because Oprah failed to tweet anything stupid. The go to move is to quote a stupid and tengentially related tweet from someone who is or appears to be liberal in order to deflect attention away from the actual crime. 

Got it.  Makes sense now.

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, benwynn said:
12 minutes ago, jzk said:

Yes.  Just pointing out that there are actual clowns out there that think in such a way.

Well, I'm sure it enlightened somebody.  

Or not. 

Are actual clowns the de-facto guides to enlightenment now?

Maybe JZK was scared by a clown as a child, or perhaps he is not sure what a "clown" is?

So many questions...

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Are actual clowns the de-facto guides to enlightenment now?

Maybe JZK was scared by a clown as a child, or perhaps he is not sure what a "clown" is?

So many questions...

- DSK

Tucker Carlson said George Floyd died of a drug overdose. 

Just pointing out that are actual clowns out there that think in such a way

You're all welcome. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benwynn said:

Tucker Carlson said George Floyd died of a drug overdose. 

Just pointing out that are actual clowns out there that think in such a way

You're all welcome. 

Tucker Carlson is a pudgy racist fuck-head, not a clown

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Are actual clowns the de-facto guides to enlightenment now?

Maybe JZK was scared by a clown as a child, or perhaps he is not sure what a "clown" is?

So many questions...

- DSK

Did I mention that I met Gacy when he was a clown?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Do you have a point?  Great party boat!  Ever sailed a multi?

F31 , F27, F28R,  F25c, Hobie 20 and 16 probably a Pringle or two.  Barges make great party boats too, you could stick a mast on one and call it a call it a sailboat but that would be ludicrous.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

F31 , F27, F28R,  F25c, Hobie 20 and 16 probably a Pringle or two.  Barges make great party boats too, you could stick a mast on one and call it a call it a sailboat but that would be ludicrous.

Bull Gator sailed the same types.  Another amazing coincidence!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Bull Gator sailed the same types.  Another amazing coincidence!

You’re an experienced GL sailor.  CYC?  I know a # of FBoats that sailed out of that area back in the day.  Ever sail on one?  Maybe you’re BG?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

You’re an experienced GL sailor.  CYC?  I know a # of FBoats that sailed out of that area back in the day.  Ever sail on one?  Maybe you’re BG?

Name the boats and you're saying the owner would know you?  I know most of them and could easily check.  I just find it funny you won't just admit to it and move on.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, benwynn said:

Tucker Carlson said George Floyd died of a drug overdose. 

Just pointing out that are actual clowns out there that think in such a way

You're all welcome. 

What does the evidence say he died from?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

you had to mention it though :rolleyes:

Ah, it's just a cheap shot aimed at BJ Porter, who's been trying to sell his HR53 for the last year now, while staying safe in NZ.

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jzk said:

What does the evidence say he died from?

What gives you the impression that the trial is completed and that I was present to hear all of it?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benwynn said:

What gives you the impression that the trial is completed and that I was present to hear all of it?

 

 

What gives you the impression that "evidence" is limited to that which is presented at trial?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jzk said:

What does the evidence say he died from?

A knee on the neck. The rest is technical medical mumbo jumbo. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sean said:

A knee on the neck. The rest is technical medical mumbo jumbo. 

Do you have a citation to such evidence?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jzk said:

What gives you the impression that "evidence" is limited to that which is presented at trial?

I'm sorry.  

I saw a twitter from someone that there is evidence that he died from food poisoning from a bad burrito.  I don't recall the source, but I'll present that as evidence of what he died from.

Will that do, or did you need something more irrelevant?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, jzk said:

What does the evidence say he died from?

Frankly it hardly matters if he had just ingested a handful of pills, if Chauvins actions were a  contributing factor to his death. especially as they knew he's just ingested something. I think I recall the defence offering information that Floyd swallowed something in an attempt to hide it.

Wow, someone ingests what you suspect are dangerous illegal substances so you stand on his neck face down and sit on his chest for 9 minutes. New improved and approved CPR maybe?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shortforbob said:

Frankly it hardly matters if he had just ingested a handful of pills, if Chauvins actions were a  contributing factor to his death. especially as they knew he's just ingested something. I think I recall the defence offering information that Floyd swallowed something in an attempt to hide it.

Wow, someone ingests what you suspect are dangerous illegal substances so you stand on his neck face down and sit on his chest for 9 minutes. New improved and approved CPR maybe?

I bet the prosecutor approaches the causation element much differently than the people on this forum as it is a very important part of the case.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jzk said:

I bet the prosecutor approaches the causation element much differently than the people on this forum as it is a very important part of the case.  

Contributing factors to a death in custody? well over here they'll a legal thing. Maybe not in the USA.:rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Yeah, the look on his face. Hands in pockets.

Perhaps it was simply having all those mostly black people telling him to stop, having the audacity to tell him what to do.

Assuming you are white, why don’t you perform an experiment for us all.

The next time you interact with a cop be sure and tell him or her what to do and get back to us and let us know how it works out for you.

 

I eagerly await your report...

 

 

 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jzk said:

I bet the prosecutor approaches the causation element much differently than the people on this forum as it is a very important part of the case.  

Maybe they can simply ignore the coroners report.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/george-floyd-s-death-was-homicide-caused-by-neck-compression-official-autopsy-finds#:~:text=An independent autopsy of George,his death was a homicide.&text=The updated report from the,being restrained by Minneapolis police.

Image

 

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner has now declared the death of George Floyd a homicide, saying he died of "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression".

The updated report from the examiner states that Mr Floyd died from a loss of blood flow due to compression on his neck while being restrained by Minneapolis police.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

Maybe they can simply ignore the coroners report.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/george-floyd-s-death-was-homicide-caused-by-neck-compression-official-autopsy-finds#:~:text=An independent autopsy of George,his death was a homicide.&text=The updated report from the,being restrained by Minneapolis police.

Image

 

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner has now declared the death of George Floyd a homicide, saying he died of "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression".

The updated report from the examiner states that Mr Floyd died from a loss of blood flow due to compression on his neck while being restrained by Minneapolis police.

Is this being presented at trial? 

Jzk seems to be more concerned with "evidence" not being presented in court.

Do you have any tweets?   Maybe from a host of a baking show or something?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benwynn said:

Is this being presented at trial? 

Jzk seems to be more concerned with "evidence" not being presented in court.

Do you have any tweets?   Maybe from a host of a baking show or something?

Let me rephrase.  Just because it hasn't yet been presented at trial doesn't make it not evidence.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Why not, they had one as President.

Ok

 

I  don’t care which of these idiots you voted for but that shit is fucking funny.

 

:lol:

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Assuming you are white, why don’t you perform an experiment for us all.

The next time you interact with a cop be sure and tell him or her what to do and get back to us and let us know how it works out for you.

 

I eagerly await your report...

 

 

 

lol

Hahahaha. You forget, I live in a country where by and large, the police really are servants of the public.

Sure I'm white but i observe interactions between the police and non white people fairly often. The police are unfailingly patient and professional with everyone from white abusive meth heads to non white mentally ill.

I think training, education, ethics training, psych screening  and salary might have somthing to do with this.

There are of course exceptions.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/charges-laid-against-ex-police-officer-over-alleged-assault-on-aboriginal-teen-20210208-p570ky.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jzk said:

Let me rephrase.  Just because it hasn't yet been presented at trial doesn't make it not evidence.  

And to clarify my point:  If the "evidence" is not vetted, admissible, and irrelevant to the trial and verdict, I don't really give a shit about it.  Especially "evidence" provided by a source who's own network has officially stated is not a source of credible news.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Hahahaha. You forget, I live in a country where by and large, the police really are servants of the public.

Sure I'm white but i observe interactions between the police and non white people fairly often. The police are unfailingly patient and professional with everyone from white abusive meth heads to non white mentally ill.

I think training, education, ethics training, psych screening  and salary might have somthing to do with this.

There are of course exceptions.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/charges-laid-against-ex-police-officer-over-alleged-assault-on-aboriginal-teen-20210208-p570ky.html

I’ve lived in Ozz, and I can indeed attest to the fact that the professionalism of the police  in your country far exceeds that of this country. But don’t think that’s a compliment, I’ve lived in South America and find the policing down there to be better than here in the US.

 

But, be sure to take me up on my challenge next time you are in the US, that is of course if you really believe that cops over here only treat the blacks like shit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

And to clarify my point:  If the "evidence" is not vetted, admissible, and irrelevant to the trial and verdict, I don't really give a shit about it.  Especially "evidence" provided by a source who's own network has officially stated is not a source of credible news.

I just heard that the cause of death proof was going to be tricky.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jzk said:

I just heard that the cause of death proof was going to be tricky.

Fox again? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

George Floyd did not die of a drug overdose. He died because a police officer stomped his neck It matters not whether he was under the influence of dugs. The police officer's job is to serve and protect, not kill and deny.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jzk said:

I just heard that the cause of death proof was going to be tricky.

Yeah, of course, nice work shill.

Only in America can a video of a murder be denied that it happened.

"I can't breath!"

Screen_Shot_2020-05-29_at_1.56.42_PM.png

Link to post
Share on other sites