1 hour ago, jzk said:

What does the evidence say he died from?

44 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Ah, it's just a cheap shot aimed at BJ Porter, who's been trying to sell his HR53 for the last year now, while staying safe in NZ.

FKT

So he's finally figured out how he's gonna fuk Gnu Zealand out of some of the proceed$?.....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who knew a 9 minute video of him killing someone would result in him being found guilty of killing someone.

Why not, they had one as President.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, jzk said:

I just heard that the cause of death proof was going to be tricky.

Yeah, of course, nice work shill.

Only in America can a video of a murder be denied that it happened.

"I can't breath!"

Screen_Shot_2020-05-29_at_1.56.42_PM.png

1 minute ago, rantro said:

Yeah, of course, nice work shill.

Only in America can a video of a murder be denied that it happened.

"I can't breath!"

Who is denying anything, randipshit?  It is important that the prosecution gets all the evidence presented properly, or it will lose.  

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, jzk said:

What does the evidence say he died from?

Does Meli's post answer your question?

32 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Maybe they can simply ignore the coroners report.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/george-floyd-s-death-was-homicide-caused-by-neck-compression-official-autopsy-finds#:~:text=An independent autopsy of George,his death was a homicide.&text=The updated report from the,being restrained by Minneapolis police.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner has now declared the death of George Floyd a homicide, saying he died of "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression".

The updated report from the examiner states that Mr Floyd died from a loss of blood flow due to compression on his neck while being restrained by Minneapolis police.

8 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

So he's finally figured out how he's gonna fuk Gnu Zealand out of some of the proceed$?.....

NFI and my care factor is even less. That's a problem for Niew Zilland.

FKT

4 minutes ago, jzk said:

Who is denying anything, randipshit?  It is important that the prosecution gets all the evidence presented properly, or it will lose.  

You are, you are denying that Floyd died from Asphyxiation.

Do you really think that your steeenkin shill tactics will fly here?   Go fucking sow seeds of doubt somewhere else, you have plenty of accounts and forums to use.

Peddling that line here just exposes you for what you are, a lying cunt.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bmyay4rh96al5fajmjks

I literally know Jack shit about this entire fuking thing, never saw the video and have seen just one pic of fun-stick kneeling on the other fuk-stick's neck. So my one serious question to any smart folks here......what or why in the flying fuk did Chauvin hope to accomplish by kneeling on this guy for 10 g-damn minutes? Why didn't all four cops there just f'ng handcuff & and zip tie this felonious prick inside of 2-1/2 minutes, roll him on his back and wait for the fork lift guy to show and stuff him in the paddy wagon and cart him off to the hospital or the jail? Seriously, wtf was Chauvin's reason for this shit----'Cuz I honestly doubt it's in the Police Officer's Handbook.....

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I literally know Jack shit about this entire fuking thing, never saw the video and have seen just one pic of fun-stick kneeling on the other fuk-stick's neck. So my one serious question to any smart folks here......what or why in the flying fuk did Chauvin hope to accomplish by kneeling on this guy for 10 g-damn minutes? Why didn't all four cops there just f'ng handcuff & and zip tie this felonious prick inside of 2-1/2 minutes, roll him on his back and wait for the fork lift guy to show and stuff him in the paddy wagon and cart him off to the hospital or the jail? Seriously, wtf was Chauvin's reason for this shit----'Cuz I honestly doubt it's in the Police Officer's Handbook.....

On behalf of all us Paddies throughout the world I’d like to say that I object wholeheartedly to the deeply offensive name “Paddy wagon”

lol

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

He had apparently been cuffed, and in the squad car before Chauvin did this.

21 minutes ago, rantro said:

You are, you are denying that Floyd died from Asphyxiation.

Do you really think that your steeenkin shill tactics will fly here?   Go fucking sow seeds of doubt somewhere else, you have plenty of accounts and forums to use.

Peddling that line here just exposes you for what you are, a lying cunt.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bmyay4rh96al5fajmjks

Randipshit, can you point to the post where I denied that he died from asphyxiation?  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jzk said:

Randipshit, can you point to the post where I denied that he died from asphyxiation?  

Upthread, you asked as if you had no idea.

Do you accept the Coroner's report regarding the cause of Mr. Floyd's death?

Just now, Bus Driver said:

Upthread, you asked as if you had no idea.

Do you accept the Coroner's report regarding the cause of Mr. Floyd's death?

Asking for the evidence is not the same as denying anything.  The prosecution has to present the evidence and prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he caused the death.  The coroner's report is a conclusion.  We need the evidence behind that report.

2 minutes ago, jzk said:

Asking for the evidence is not the same as denying anything.  The prosecution has to present the evidence and prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he caused the death.  The coroner's report is a conclusion.  We need the evidence behind that report.

I’d imagine that will come, perhaps not to your satisfaction but the jury will have what they need. Probably already do. 

If I'm having a heart attack, and a cop comes up to me, and instead of calling for an EMT he decides to kneel on my neck for 9 minutes, while the EMT is trying to get him to get up so that they can perform CPR, but the cop refuses to get up..... Did I die from a heart attack, or from the cop refusing to offer life saving assistance?

Now remember, I'm White, no known drug abuse, and no  presumed history of passing fake $20 bills.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Sean said:

I’d imagine that will come, perhaps not to your satisfaction but the jury will have what they need. Probably already do. 

Why will it not be to my satisfaction?

45 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

You pretty much nailed it.

57 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Spot on. And to think that he was the field training officer for the young guys. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Sean said:
38 minutes ago, jzk said:

Well, the first thing to point out (if you're defending Derek Chauvin) is that George Floyd would have died anyway. We're all going to die, some day. Chauvin absolutely did not CAUSE Floyd's death, his mother did by giving birth to him.

Would Floyd have died during that exact nine minute interval, had Chauvin not knelt upon his neck? Get the fuck out of here and stop asking namby-pamby ass questions like that!

- DSK

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

You pretty much nailed it.

7 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well, the first thing to point out (if you're defending Derek Chauvin) is that George Floyd would have died anyway. We're all going to die, some day. Chauvin absolutely did not CAUSE Floyd's death, his mother did by giving birth to him.

Would Floyd have died during that exact nine minute interval, had Chauvin not knelt upon his neck? Get the fuck out of here and stop asking namby-pamby ass questions like that!

- DSK

This kind of analysis is necessary in order to obtain a conviction.  Do you care about obtaining a conviction?

Just now, jzk said:

This kind of analysis is necessary in order to obtain a conviction.  Do you care about obtaining a conviction?

Why don't you watch the trial? 

19 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Spot on. And to think that he was the field training officer for the young guys. 

Seriously? What city did this occur in? And which 'party' runs said city?

(I'm only asking because Chauvin gets training and directions (supposedly) from the head elected Police Chief----which, much like Chief Moore of the Hell-A police department....kinda has to run his 10,000 man department as our mayor Mr. Yoga Pants Garcetti tells him too. Which as you probably saw during last year's riots.....was to ignore crimes as they were literally taking place, and instead pander to the BLM crowd and the rioters. Point being.....if Chauvin the killer was taught that his 10 minutes kneeling on George the 8 time felonious power's neck was a legit defensive maneuver.....then City Hall leaders and Police Chiefs of that city need to be charged as accessories to Floyd's death as well.

You see where I'm going with this?.....

1 hour ago, jzk said:

I didn't make that accusation.  It was someone else. 

I simply pointed out, upthread, you seemed to be clueless about the cause of death.

3 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

To answer your question the local police union were staunch supporters of Trump.  They showed up at his rallies wearing MAGGOT apparel.  Generally a bunch of racist assholes.  In other words just like you.

12 hours ago, 2airishuman said:

See this is the heart of the matter and is the reason they added the 3rd degree charge.  To convict for murder two, the prosecution has to prove to the satisfaction of the jury that Chauvin intended to kill.  That is going to be hard to do.

As an officer of the law he's supposed to know better. Had he been just anybody maybe 3, but for him 2 seems in the cards.  

1 hour ago, jzk said:

Why will it not be to my satisfaction?

I'd say because you seem to be considering evidence not presented in court.  The outcome of the trial will not be based at all on that evidence.

49 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I feel bad for those guys. First week on the force for a couple of them, IIRC. Like they were supposed to take charge over their first training officer then??  From cadet to cop to inmate in one week.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mark K said:

I feel bad for those guys. First week on the force for a couple of them, IIRC. Like they were supposed to take charge over their first training officer then??  From cadet to cop to inmate in one week.  

That's beyond fuked up.....

50 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Jerk-Z must be related to Woofsey.  Or he is a cruise-loving sock.  Or has an ego of tRumpian proportions.

Now he wants to see the "evidence" behind the Coronor's autopsy report.  Thanks to his years of training, along with his advanced degrees in physics, medicine, micro-biology and crime reporting, he's standing ready to interpret that evidence for us.  

We are blessed.  

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Mark K said:

I'd call it a hero/zero moment, but had they intervened they would not have been heroes.  The spectacle basically would not have happened, the training officer would pull rank, and they'd probably be out of work. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

(I'm only asking because Chauvin gets training and directions (supposedly) from the head elected Police Chief----which, much like Chief Moore of the Hell-A police department....kinda has to run his 10,000 man department as our mayor Mr. Yoga Pants Garcetti tells him too. Which as you probably saw during last year's riots.....was to ignore crimes as they were literally taking place, and instead pander to the BLM crowd and the rioters. Point being.....if Chauvin the killer was taught that his 10 minutes kneeling on George the 8 time felonious power's neck was a legit defensive maneuver.....then City Hall leaders and Police Chiefs of that city need to be charged as accessories to Floyd's death as well.

You’d be closer to the mark  if you directed your ire at police unions. 

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Well, it's pretty much a correct general consensus as to which 'voters and parties' like unions more. So como no?....

1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

Well, it's pretty much a correct general consensus as to which 'voters and parties' like unions more. So como no?....

Yes,  police unions like bigoted authoritarian wannabes.  Principally Trump and Trumpaloons.

13 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:
35 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

So, you're trying to lead this in a partisan direction?

Most police unions were very enthusiastic about supporting Trump.

Notable exceptions are ones that think Trumps' "don't be too nice to prisoners, don't be too careful not to bang their heads on your police cars" was horrible. But then again, most people who are enthusiastic supporters of police brutality envision the police being brutal to -other- people

- DSK

1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

If you think there's completed documentation that links every action by a cop on the beat to the higher up douchebags, you need to find some shade.

Yeah. You're going down the racist asshole road.

You seem to be very comfortable on this dark, sloppy, fudge packed road. Is that why you went to Baja? Get a little donkey dick on the side, while your pool boy is resting?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mark K said:

I didn't know that. Well there's the answer to why they didn't intervene. Were they the first squad on the scene?

12 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Yeah. You're going down the racist asshole road.

You seem to be very comfortable on this dark, sloppy, fudge packed road. Is that why you went to Baja? Get a little donkey dick on the side, while your pool boy is resting?

Seriously? Are fuking really trying to inject the extremely over-used and now meaningless g-damn racist card here? When all I asked is basically which 'political affiliatation' is this particular city hall, Mayor and citizens are associated with.

Mutha-fuking race card baiting provocateur much, you bigoted piece of shit?.....

33 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

That's the stupidest thing you've ever posted.

Really.

Possible he's driving at the fact that Chauvin's done this before. knelt on a 14 yo boys neck for "resisting" and killed another guy by gun. 

"Just because it hasn't yet been presented at trial doesn't make it not evidence"

It's just inadmissible evidence. 

2 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Seriously? Are fuking really trying to inject the extremely over-used and now meaningless g-damn racist card here? When all I asked is basically which 'political affiliatation' is this particular city hall, Mayor and citizens are associated with.

Mutha-fuking race card baiting provocateur much, you bigoted piece of shit?.....

You don't (or didn't earlier) even know the correct city the assault took place in.

You calling me a bigot while you spout racist spew in every other post you make is pretty astounding. You racist piece of shit.

I do not believe it would be accurate to say that there is a 'party' that runs Minneapolis.  In fact the Minneapolis city government is structured in such a way that there isn't any person or group could be said to 'run' it at all.

(I'm only asking because Chauvin gets training and directions (supposedly) from the head elected Police Chief

The Police Chief isn't elected.  The Police Chief has limited ability to influence the unionized, entrenched rank-and-file officers.  It's a department that doesn't answer to anyone but itself, which is a huge part of the problem.

The only way you change a racist police department is to fire them and start over. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Spare the faux outrage.  We’ve had our fill here in the last 5 years from your boy Trump and his Trumpaloons.  Own who you are.  

Also why did you have to flee to Mexico?

6 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Spare the faux outrage.  We’ve had our fill here in the last 5 years from your boy Trump and his Trumpaloons.  Own who you are.  

To save your 'parents' who adopted you the cost of a cheap funeral in the back waters of the Okephuknokey Swamp.....

To save your 'parents' who adopted you the cost of a cheap funeral in the back waters of the Okephuknokey Swamp.....

Non responsive dodge.

57 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

You are even stupider today than when I read your first post a dozen years or so ago. Jfc. The only people who 'flee' to Mexico are the illegal 'alien' Hispanic fuk sticks that have committed crimes up here....then pissy-back over the border where they're pretty much safe from arrest and extradition.

As far as us non-Mexicans that decide to pull the plug on fucked up Democratically run liberal shit holes like Kalifornia? It's pretty simple.....we get one hundred times more personal freedoms here.....at literally 1/8th the price. Better fishing, better beaches, better waves, better camping & 4x4 trails, much cheaper beach rentals, food, drinks, groceries, no parking meters, less crowded, less Leftistas, cheaper labor, much more history, less regulations, less stupid laws, a more unified culture.....and a nicer, happier & more helpful and non-snobby citizenry. You'll never understand this however.....because you live in your own little inflated ivory condom of self-importance, alone, with your misguided & fuked up viewpoints on life and world events, your totally racist rants against Caucasions and outright open bigotry against anyone on Team Red. In a nutshell....you are a truly a piece of shit who is doing nothing more for this planet than taking up space where a paIm tree could be.....

4 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Mpls police chief ain’t elected

5 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

On behalf of all us Paddies throughout the world I’d like to say that I object wholeheartedly to the deeply offensive name “Paddy wagon”    lol

Making light of a vicious murder - such a slime you are/ 

Just now, AJ Oliver said:

Making light of a vicious murder - such a slime you are/ 

You're one of the few still reading him. Please don't quote the clods.

3 hours ago, benwynn said:

I'd call it a hero/zero moment, but had they intervened they would not have been heroes.  The spectacle basically would not have happened, the training officer would pull rank, and they'd probably be out of work. 

A no-win. Screw the pooch or get screwed by the pooch situation.  

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

I fucking hate palm trees.

They're like Amy Shumer's snatch, I guess....an acquired taste....

7 hours ago, jzk said:

That's your evil game.

You never come out and say it, you just sow seeds of doubt, that's the shill tactic.

What a cunt of a way to earn a living, you are a fucking disgrace to the sailing community.

Meanwhile back on planet Earth ....

"I can't breath!"

• Like 1
4 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

your totally racist rants against Caucasions

White men have fucked the planet and everything on it with a hole.

Are you a white man?

If so, are you sure about that?  I always thought you sounded a bit ... coloured!

They considered themselves white, but DNA tests told a more complex story

On 3/30/2021 at 7:12 AM, Cal20sailor said:
On 3/30/2021 at 5:52 AM, Shambolic Tom said:

Detroit has a pretty distinguished place on that list. Must be the fault of Detroit gun owners, huh?

Are you serious?  We're 3rd, only a bronze medal and each year things are getting worse.  Distinguished?  We used to own that competition, fucking 3rd my ass.  It definitely isn't due to registered gun owners but we have the same issues as Chicago with a lot fewer people.

So you and I both make up the high gun ownership numbers in the USA and neither of us is responsible for the actions of criminals? I agree, but that's a pretty heretical thing to say around here.

These cases were so much more simple before camera-phones when it was always the aggressive bad negro’s fault and the witnesses were all untrustworthy negroes who couldn’t be trusted. We need to make America that kind of great again. Amirite bullshitters?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Shambolic Tom said:

So you and I both make up the high gun ownership numbers in the USA and neither of us is responsible for the actions of criminals? I agree, but that's a pretty heretical thing to say around here.

I plan to destroy my firearms when I no longer can safely own them or want to own them.  I don't want to add to the total of guns 'out there' beyond my control.   

1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

I plan to destroy my firearms when I no longer can safely own them or want to own them.  I don't want to add to the total of guns 'out there' beyond my control.   

Floyd’s still dead, and nothing to do with your gunz. 

13 hours ago, benwynn said:

I'd say because you seem to be considering evidence not presented in court.  The outcome of the trial will not be based at all on that evidence.

I think you mean to say considering evidence not yet presented.  We should all hope it is actually presented.  

7 hours ago, Randro said:

That's your evil game.

You never come out and say it, you just sow seeds of doubt, that's the shill tactic.

What a cunt of a way to earn a living, you are a fucking disgrace to the sailing community.

Meanwhile back on planet Earth ....

"I can't breath!"

Yes the defense is very concerned about randipshit's opinion, so it hired people to spread disinformation on this stupid forum.

8 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Floyd’s still dead, and nothing to do with your gunz. 

if you are in charge of policing thread drift on this site, you have failed worse than Chauvin. 

12 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Go get em Boothy...LOL  Missed ya...  And just keep the donkey stuff on the down low..  You have a rep to keep up....  

• Like 1

Prosecution preempting coming character assassination attempt by defense. Smart move.   

19 minutes ago, Sean said:

Prosecution preempting coming character assassination attempt by defense. Smart move.   

Agreed.

She's a good witness for the prosecution.  This is going to backfire on the defense.  She is very reasonable and by association, it makes Floyd seem very reasonable.  

9 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Does it hurt much being that stupid?

Racist slime is not known for its perspicacity - nor its empathy. 

19 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Ahh ya, the old racist accusation. 

lol

Care to back up that slur with a cite?

You brain dead piece of donkey excrement, you.

31 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:
42 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Does it hurt much being that stupid?

Sea wart calling someone else stupid? Classic.

10 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Sea wart calling someone else stupid? Classic.

Any change of you producing evidence of my alleged racism you scumbag?

1 hour ago, Sean said:

this was never going to be about putting anyone but George Floyd on trial. Just look at him. There's something about him that I can't put my finger on.... 

33 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

this was never going to be about putting anyone but George Floyd on trial. Just look at him. There's something about him that I can't put my finger on.... 

Maybe you kneed to watch the entire video again?....

Maybe you kneed to watch the entire video again?....

not me brother.  I'm talking about those including the defense attorney who want to see the defendant walk. I was never good at switching to the purple sarcasm font....

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

not me brother.  I'm talking about those including the defense attorney who want to see the defendant walk. I was never good at switching to the purple sarcasm font....

Lack of purple sarcasty font duly noted.....:lol:

6 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

5 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Any change of you producing evidence of my alleged racism you scumbag?

I’m waiting, you cockgobbeler you.

• Downvote 1
6 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

I’m waiting, you cockgobbeler you.

I was actually considering giving you a civil response with respect to your demand for "evidence" of your racism - hint, some of that evidence is in this thread. 

But you yourself do not (to my knowledge) provide cites and sources. (I cannot recall a single one) 

Plus, you come off as rude, crude and ignorant. 

So I decided not to do that. 

Got it, ya punk ?? 

23 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

These cases were so much more simple before camera-phones when it was always the aggressive bad negro’s fault and the witnesses were all untrustworthy negroes who couldn’t be trusted. We need to make America that kind of great again. Amirite bullshitters?

Angry bystanders with cameras diverted Chauvin's attention from the care of Floyd.

22 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

That's the standard defense move.

"My poor 35 year old client couldn't resist her. Why that shameless 15 year old hussy actually wore lipstick!" What red blooded man wouldn't have succumbed to such a siren song."

Police Lt ran over Chauvin with the bus today. Good.

Violated Department Policy

"putting him down to the ground facedown and putting your knee on a neck for that amount of time, it's just totally uncalled for" 

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

What it is called is murder  . . 

It's called the Dept. covering it's ass.

18 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

I was actually considering giving you a civil response with respect to your demand for "evidence" of your racism - hint, some of that evidence is in this thread. 

But you yourself do not (to my knowledge) provide cites and sources. (I cannot recall a single one) 

Plus, you come off as rude, crude and ignorant. 

So I decided not to do that. 

Got it, ya punk ?? 

Hey cockgobbeler, 

Why don’t you take your race-baiting shit and shove it up your dunghole.

You and shit like you do more to divide the races than the KKK could possibly hope to achieve.

Unfortunately, you are too dumb to ever possibly understand how your constant race-baiting and race dividing slur is causing harm to society.

Got it, ya piece of waste ?

On 3/31/2021 at 7:00 PM, Mark K said:

I don’t feel bad for them.

They are adults and if they had a spine between them they would have spoke up and if Chauvin didn’t listen then they should have radioed a supervisor.

Maybe they are not guilty of murder to the degree Chauvin appears to be but they deserve to be punished severely for not having the fortitude to do the right thing, if for nothing else.

Fuck!
We treat our dogs better than Floyd was treated after being subdued.

• Like 1