4 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I suppose it depends on what you're buying.... Want Heroin, Cocaine, Fentanyl, XTC, you go to a druggie. If you want Ambien, Pantaprozole, Doxcycline or Gabapentin, you go to a pharmacy.

Maybe we could meet out front on the footpath to chat about words with missing "U"s....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who knew a 9 minute video of him killing someone would result in him being found guilty of killing someone.

Why not, they had one as President.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Oh OK. We generically call them chemists. 

I used to call my dealer ‘the Chemist’.

Those were the days! The nights weren’t bad either.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Sean said:

I used to call my dealer ‘the Chemist’.

Those were the days! The nights weren’t bad either.

We were actually called 'pharmacists'.....back in the Mimi Vice daze.....:D

Gawd damn but I just love the B.L.M. organization. So wise, so sage, so unbiased, so level-headed, so mature, so astute, so even-keeled, so fair minded.......so fuking evil, racist, destructive and cancerous. Fuk this cunt and the fuking extortionist broom she rode in on.....:angry:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/05/nolte-prominent-blm-activist-threatens-cities-fire-chauvin-not-convicted/

• Downvote 2
51 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

breitFart? jesus fkn' christ, suddenly smells like shit up in here.

hey mf'er, do you see me trying to kill YOUR brain cells? sheesh

godamn, your game is weaker than piss, lacks honesty, devoid of integrity; hard-case right-winger with all the bells and whistles.

yuck

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

breitfart? jesus fkn' christ, suddenly smells like shit up in here.

hey mf'er, do you see me trying to kill YOUR brain cells? sheesh

godamn, your game is weaker than piss, lacks honesty.

Apparently you're just another menstruating cunt that can't differentiate a real news story from the company/source/agency it was posted up by. Breirtbart has NOTHING to do with the facts of this story----they only reposted it. If you're too stupid to figure out how this shit actually works in the real world.....then you have absolutely NO business voting for anything more important than a high school hall monitor..... 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Apparently you're just another menstruating cunt that can't differentiate a real news story from the company/source/agency it was posted up by. Breirtbart has NOTHING to do with the facts of this story----they only reposted it. If you're too stupid to figure out how this shit actually works in the real world.....then you have absolutely NO business voting for anything more important than a high school hall monitor..... 

maybe it was 'taken out of context', you know, fkn' breitfart 'n all. that place is a festering shit hole.

you're regurgitating shit propaganda made by and for stupid assholes. so there's that..

congratulations.

9 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Apparently you're just another menstruating cunt that can't differentiate a real news story from the company/source/agency it was posted up by. 

Wow.

1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

Gawd damn but I just love the B.L.M. organization. So wise, so sage, so unbiased, so level-headed, so mature, so astute, so even-keeled, so fair minded.......so fuking evil, racist, destructive and cancerous. Fuk this cunt and the fuking extortionist broom she rode in on.....:angry:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/05/nolte-prominent-blm-activist-threatens-cities-fire-chauvin-not-convicted/

sigh. It's not an organisation and she's not threatening anyone. It's a no brainer that all hell will break loose if Chauvin gets off.

• Like 1

a no brainer? Then why can't El M figure it out?

Oh, and it's pronounced skawn, not skoan

tad less sensational than breitbart , really Rick you should know better ....... 

“If George Floyd’s murderer is not sentenced, just know that all hell is gonna break loose,” Echols said in a now-removed video (see below). “Don’t be surprised when building are on fire. Just sayin’.”

https://www.lawofficer.com/all-hell-will-break-loose-if-chauvin-not-convicted-buildings-will-be-on-fire-says-model-blm-activist/

vid still at link

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

a no brainer? Then why can't El M figure it out?

Oh, and it's pronounced skawn, not skoan

scon. 

6 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

scon. 

A YouGov survey has revealed that most people agree the correct way to say 'scone' is when it rhymes with 'gone' rather than 'bone'.

4 minutes ago, Mid said:

A YouGov survey has revealed that most people agree the correct way to say 'scone' is when it rhymes with 'gone' rather than 'bone'.

I'm surprised at that "most people" - all I ever seem to hear in coffee shops etc. is Skoan - and I live in the colonies where we still talk English proper.

24 minutes ago, Mid said:

I suspect that's an Aussie thing. I called them Scones, like stones in the UK

Mum's were anyway, I seem to have inherited this gene. I'm a midlander.

Those living in the north of England (60%) and Scotland (80%) overwhelmingly use the ‘gone’ pronunciation, while those in the Midlands (56%) and London (50%) are much more likely to go with ‘bone’.

7 hours ago, Mid said:

tad less sensational than breitbart , really Rick you should know better ....... 

“If George Floyd’s murderer is not sentenced, just know that all hell is gonna break loose,” Echols said in a now-removed video (see below). “Don’t be surprised when building are on fire. Just sayin’.”

https://www.lawofficer.com/all-hell-will-break-loose-if-chauvin-not-convicted-buildings-will-be-on-fire-says-model-blm-activist/

vid still at link

George Floyd patron saint of Fentanyl and fake $20s died from a Fentanyl overdose.

Lefties say trust the science well the science in toxicology report shows George had 11ng/ml of Fentanyl in his system toxicology report also notes 3 ng/ml is enough to be fatal. Is one nanogram a billionth of a gram?

Fentanyl: the facts

Fentanyl is about 100 times stronger than morphine and there is a small margin between the therapeutic dose and toxic dose. Therefore it is very easy to overdose on this drug.

Fentanyl acts very quickly inside the body and this fast action can cause you to stop breathing much quicker than other drugs and therefore has a much greater chance of overdose.

Signs of overdose may include:

• Rapid onset of breathing difficulties, shallow or slow breathing – fentanyl often makes people stop breathing;

Due to the strength of fentanyl the potential for overdose is high:

https://yourroom.health.nsw.gov.au/publicationdocuments/193310 Fentanyl A4 Leaflet Update_ART-WEB.pdf

George was showing signs of Fentanyl overdose when he said he couldn't breathe in police car without police touching his neck the video evidence proves this.

Chauvin will walk and the butthurt idiots will riot burn shit down innocent people will be hurt all because they can't accept the truth which is George died from a drug overdose from the same drug that killed Michael Jackson and Prince.

Funny how the idiots say follow the science then ignore it when it goes against the narrative they try to construct.

floyd.jpg

10 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

George Floyd ....  was showing signs of Fentanyl overdose when he said he couldn't breathe in police car without police touching his neck the video evidence proves this.

So, let me get this straight.

It's OK for a police officer to kneel on the neck of a guy suffering from a Fentanyl overdose, after he's been handcuffed?

- DSK

3 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Some really shitty Mexican food.....

What happened boothy? Squeeze dumped you after 6 months of ranting “stop the steal”? Let it go, man.

6 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

So, let me get this straight.

It's OK for a police officer to kneel on the neck of a guy suffering from a Fentanyl overdose, after he's been handcuffed?

- DSK

The police had him in the car then George got out it's on video which means he was resisting arrest, if you resist being arrested it's going to get ugly, much better to comply then sue later if wrongful arrest.

The police asked George if he was on anything George said NO which is on police bodycam so the police were not aware George had nearly 4 times the level of Fentanyl in his system that can cause death.

The only thing in autopsy report showing a cause of death is toxicology report which shows George had nearly 4 times fatal level of Fentanyl in his system.

Chauvin will walk he will probably sue for wrongful dismissal and win that one as well.

12 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

The police had him in the car then George got out it's on video which means he was resisting arrest, if you resist being arrested it's going to get ugly, much better to comply then sue later if wrongful arrest.

The police asked George if he was on anything George said NO which is on police bodycam so the police were not aware George had nearly 4 times the level of Fentanyl in his system that can cause death.

The only thing in autopsy report showing a cause of death is toxicology report which shows George had nearly 4 times fatal level of Fentanyl in his system.

Chauvin will walk he will probably sue for wrongful dismissal and win that one as well.

Your statement is patently untrue.  Three separate examiners have ruled this a homicide by asphyxiation, directly referencing the police actions.  How can you discount that as 'data'.  You're severely cherry picking to support your views.

They point out that the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, who conducted the autopsy, issued a press release stating the cause of death was “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression,” and the manner of death was “homicide.”

The prosecution also refers to a private autopsy from two other medical examiners commissioned by Floyd’s family who agreed with the county’s medical examiner. They both concluded the cause of Floyd’s death was asphyxia caused by neck and back compression. One added the manner of death: “homicide as seen in the scene video and confirmed at autopsy.” Their conclusions can be found on the third page of Exhibit A.

12 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Three separate examiners have ruled this a homicide by asphyxiation.  What's wrong with you?  You're severely cherry picking data.

They point out that the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, who conducted the autopsy, issued a press release stating the cause of death was “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression,” and the manner of death was “homicide.”

The prosecution also refers to a private autopsy from two other medical examiners commissioned by Floyd’s family who agreed with the county’s medical examiner. They both concluded the cause of Floyd’s death was asphyxia caused by neck and back compression. One added the manner of death: “homicide as seen in the scene video and confirmed at autopsy.” Their conclusions can be found on the third page of Exhibit A.

That was the case title for autopsy report.

There is nothing zero zip zilch in autopsy report that backs up the case title which is what they were investigating. The case title is not a conclusion

Please read autopsy report and cite what page any of your bullshit posted is on instead of quoting  drunken journalists peddling fake news.

Here is the autopsy report can anyone cite which page has anything in report which supports the case title which is what they were investigating?

The case title is not a conclusion.

Autopsy report shows George died from Fentanyl overdose the fake news ignore this fact along with idiots who can't comprehend an autopsy report.

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hennepinus/residents/public-safety/documents/floyd-autopsy-6-3-20.pdf

Chauvin will walk resulting in idiots rioting burning and looting with innocent people getting hurt or killed because they can't handle the truth.

18 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

There is nothing zero zip zilch in autopsy report that backs up the case title which is what they were investigating. The case title is not a conclusion

Please read autopsy report and cite what page any of your bullshit posted is on instead of quoting  drunken journalists peddling fake news.

It's called an expert opinion.   They're trying to tell you that despite the chemicals in his system, that's NOT what any of them believe caused his death.

Sorry, but you've clearly got some serious bias and have already decided what happened in this case.  You're ignoring the facts.  FACT.  Three separate examiners agree that the police killed this man, regardless of what was in his blood.  Dispute that.  Hint: You can't.  All 3 examiners will certainly be put on the stand and say this exact thing.

You're trying to use your opinion based on your minimal understanding of medical knowledge to pick numbers from a report and form a conclusion.  YOU are the height of Mt. Stupid, and are exactly the reason we have the problems with Covid in this country that we do.  This is exactly the stupidity that the defense is hoping the jurors exhibit.

image.png.8a5ad9b2b04f23fa8627f564ed49f6ca.png

1 minute ago, Grrr... said:

It's called an expert opinion.   They're trying to tell you that despite the chemicals in his system, that's NOT what any of them believe caused his death.

Sorry, but you've clearly got some serious bias and have already decided what happened in this case.  You're ignoring the facts.  FACT.  Three separate examiners agree that the police killed this man, regardless of what was in his blood.  Dispute that.

Here is the autopsy report done by an expert tell me what page it mentions police killed him or any of the other bullshit you claim it says.

The only thing in autopsy report showing a cause of death is toxicology report showing 11 nanograms /millilitre Fentanyl in his system. 

Fact- I am dealing with fucking idiots here.

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hennepinus/residents/public-safety/documents/floyd-autopsy-6-3-20.pdf

17 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Please let someone kneel on your neck for nine minutes.  Skip all of the things that you think got George Floyd killed, so that you will be safe. We don't want you getting hurt. Tell us how it goes. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Here is the autopsy report done by an expert tell me what page it mentions police killed him or any of the other bullshit you claim it says.

The only thing in autopsy report showing a cause of death is toxicology report showing 11 nanograms /millilitre Fentanyl in his system. 

Fact- I am dealing with fucking idiots here.

How's the view from Mt. Stupid?  Keep telling us what the examiners believed based on your expert knowledge.  Rather than listening to what they said.

image.png.98d3f3059f56721738bf07db7444785a.png

Please also ignore the line that states manner of death.  Hint:  It doesn't say 'overdose'.

• Like 1

Mr Floyd was executed in public, with many witnesses and it was all filmed. Was he a legitimate threat to the public or the former pigs at the scene? Pig #1 must go to the penalty box for a little self reflection. The other piglets might find jobs elsewhere.

11 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

How's the view from Mt. Stupid?  Keep telling us what the examiners believed based on your expert knowledge.  Rather than listening to what they said.

Where does it say anything to back up your bullshit in autopsy report give me the page number.

The case title is not a conclusion it's what they were investigating did they find anything to back up the case title in autopsy report please cite page number where you think they said any of your bullshit.

2 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

Mr Floyd was executed in public, with many witnesses and it was all filmed. Was he a legitimate threat to the public or the former pigs at the scene? Pig #1 must go to the penalty box for a little self reflection. The other piglets might find jobs elsewhere.

George died from a drug overdose. Did his drug dealer use the 5th amendment to remain silent?

Just now, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Where does it say anything to back up your bullshit in autopsy report give me the page number.

The case title is not a conclusion it's what they were investigating did they find anything to back up the case title in autopsy report please cite page number where you think they said any of your bullshit.

Go read the sheet I attached, supplied to the world by the same medical examiner office that you are quoting.

They don't have to prove he died ONLY of asphyxiation.  They have to prove it contributed.  And that is simply not in dispute by any of the medical examiners involved, including the city.

3 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Go read the sheet I attached, supplied to the world by the same medical examiner office that you are quoting.

They don't have to prove he died ONLY of asphyxiation.  They have to prove it contributed.  And that is simply not in dispute by any of the medical examiners involved, including the city.

MBL won't understand the subtlety of your point.

I mean, he's a fucking moran.

59 minutes ago, Grrr... said:
1 hour ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Your statement is patently untrue.   ...

Surprise surprise

MBL is a fascist fuck-head and cannot support his "views" without lying. A lot. He lives in a total fantasy world similar to Dog and some of the other far-right loonies.

Other than making fun of him, there is really no point in trying to converse. You'd accomplish just as much by shouting out to people on Mars

But the belief that police should be allowed to kill people in the street, on their own whim, should be discredited. Thanks for helping

- DSK

6 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

There is nothing in autopsy report to support the press release which was from a communications officer. A communications officer is not a medical expert.

Here is the autopsy report of course you can't tell me which page supports that press release because there is nothing in it to support it.

Here is the toxicology report which notes in (9) that 3 ng/ml is sufficient to cause death George had nearly 4 times this level of Fentanyl.

https://famous-trials.com/george-floyd/2648-george-floyd-the-toxicology-report

Cardiopulmonary arrest is how people die with fentanyl overdose, breathing difficulty is a symptom of fentanyl overdose George was complaining about breathing difficulty in police car without police touching him.

The toxicology report shows he died from fentanyl overdose so there is more than reasonable doubt the police had anything to do with his death.

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Surprise surprise

But the belief that police should be allowed to kill people in the street, on their own whim, should be discredited. Thanks for helping

- DSK

Nice strawman when you have nothing else can you cite where i said that or did you pluck that from your ass?

If George didn't take Fentanyl he would still be alive, did the medical sheet i linked also say you shouldn't mix fentanyl with other drugs?

3 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Nice strawman when you have nothing else can you cite where i said that or did you pluck that from your ass?

If George didn't take Fentanyl he would still be alive, did the medical sheet i linked also say you shouldn't mix fentanyl with other drugs?

So you've changed your mind?

Police officers should not deal with suspected drug overdoses and handcuffed but not-instantly-obediant citizens by kneeling on their necks for more than 9 minutes?

If I've managed to drive one small fact into that impervious skull of yours, it would be an even nicer day than it already is

- DSK

MBL is even more hatefully toxic when it comes to Islam. 

Zero cred 

(Things I wonder about in my spare moments: Does Islamophobia tend to go along with racism in individuals? Seems likely.) 

Here is the toxicology report which notes in (9) that 3 ng/ml is sufficient to cause death George had nearly 4 times this level of Fentanyl.

So you're implying that he was already dead before he was arrested? That would have made it really difficult for him to resist arrest, no?

55 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Sorry, but you've clearly got some serious bias and have already decided what happened in this case.  You're ignoring the facts.  FACT.  Three separate examiners agree that the police killed this man, regardless of what was in his blood.  Dispute that.  Hint: You can't.  All 3 examiners will certainly be put on the stand and say this exact thing.

You're trying to use your opinion based on your minimal understanding of medical knowledge to pick numbers from a report and form a conclusion.  YOU are the height of Mt. Stupid, and are exactly the reason we have the problems with Covid in this country that we do.  This is exactly the stupidity that the defense is hoping the jurors exhibit.

image.png.8a5ad9b2b04f23fa8627f564ed49f6ca.png

Lyin' Mo summited Mt. Stupid a long time ago.

Whereupon he took up residence.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

So you've changed your mind?

Police officers should not deal with suspected drug overdoses and handcuffed but not-instantly-obediant citizens by kneeling on their necks for more than 9 minutes?

If I've managed to drive one small fact into that impervious skull of yours, it would be an even nicer day than it already is

- DSK

I haven't changed my mind George was resisting arrest when he got out of the police car it's always going to get ugly when you resist arrest so i suggest complying with police even when police are wrong.

The police asked him if he was on anything George said No the toxicology report shows he was on a cocktail of drugs perhaps George shouldn't have lied. The US does have a large number of opioid deaths perhaps people should research signs of overdose before they take these drugs and stop using fentanyl as a recreational drug. Fentanyl killed Michael Jackson and Prince it's 100 times stronger than morphine.

Kneeling on his neck was not the cause of death if he didn't take fentanyl or if he was honest about it when asked a shot of Narcan would have saved him.

I

17 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

There is nothing in autopsy report to support the press release which was from a communications officer. A communications officer is not a medical expert.

Here is the autopsy report of course you can't tell me which page supports that press release because there is nothing in it to support it.

Cardiopulmonary arrest is how people die with fentanyl overdose, breathing difficulty is a symptom of fentanyl overdose George was complaining about breathing difficulty in police car without police touching him.

The toxicology report shows he died from fentanyl overdose so there is more than reasonable doubt the police had anything to do with his death.

I'll point out a couple more things, then I suppose I am finished.

Habitual drug users can tolerate FAR higher levels of drugs in their system with few ill-effects.  Thatis where the term 'functional drunk' comes from.  There are numerous studies in hospitals showing that giving *lethal* doses of morphine to patients in extreme pain who are already on morphine is not actually lethal.  They can tolerate far larger doses than what is considered a lethal dose.  You, nor the medical examiner, know for certain if that level of fentanyl in his blood was going to kill him.  It likely contributed to the situation and no one will argue that.  BUT SO DID THE POLICE OFFICER KNEELING ON HIS NECK.

Saying that the medical examiner's office making a statement to the press can be discounted because it wasn't the man that performed the autopsy himself is patently ridiculous.  That's like saying the dude who is showing you the hurricane data is lying because he ain't the researcher who generated it.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

MBL is even more hatefully toxic when it comes to Islam. 

Zero cred 

(Things I wonder about in my spare moments: Does Islamophobia tend to go along with racism in individuals? Seems likely.) 

There are many sahih ahadith that say $$Profit Muhammad was white, how is it racist for a white person to criticise a white person who had delusions he was a messenger from God?

Do these verses say Mo was white, is it another example of white privilege that god chose a white man to teach religion?

https://sunnah.com/abudawud:486

https://sunnah.com/riyadussalihin:209

Ali Sina is an ex muslim from Iran he is one of the best critics of Islam he debunks your Islamophobia bullshit here. For some reason idiots who claim to be atheist defend Islam when many countries with Islam as the state religion have the death penalty for atheists.

"Islamophobia" is ad hominem

By Ali Sina 
2006/05/26

One friend alerted me to a discussion going on in Wikipedia on the neologism  “Islamophobia”. Someone has suggested that this category should be deleted because the term Islamophobia is divisive, inflammatory and it is frequently used to inhibit very valid criticism of Islam.    

This suggestion, of course, as it is to be expected, has been rejected by Muslims who have Islamized everything including Wikipedia. This friend asked my opinion. Here is what I think:  

Islam is an ideology. Rejection of an ideology cannot be classified as phobia. To call the opponents of an ideology phobic is a fallacy. All ideologies have their critics and opponents but we do not hear Christians calling the critics of Christianity Christianophobe, communists calling their critics communitophobe or Hindus calling theirs hinduphobe. The term "Islamophobia" is both technically and logically incorrect and misleading.  

According to Dictionary.com Phobia is “a persistent, abnormal, and irrational fear of a specific thing or situation that compels one to avoid it, despite the awareness and reassurance that it is not dangerous.”  Therefore the neologism "Islamophobia" implies that Islam is not dangerous and the fear of it is irrational. 

This claim has not been established and it is not universally agreed upon. There are many who argue that Islam is indeed a dangerous ideology and they have their logical arguments to prove their claim. Irrespective of whether the critics of Islam are right or wrong about whether Islam is dangerous or not, calling them “phobic” implies that their criticism has been already refuted and the irrationality of their fear of Islamic threat has been established. Therefore their disagreement with Islam is not logical but a mental disorder. 

All ideologies have their opponents. It is sheer arrogance to call criticism of any ideology, phobia. This implies that the truth of that ideology is already established and anyone opposing it is adopting an irrational position and is in need of psychological help. 

Only Muslims are capable of this much irrationality and arrogance. We all recall Muhammad Abdullah, the Afghani man who converted to Christianity and who was facing execution. When the government of Afghanistan was pressured to release him, to save face they accused him of being insane and not fit to stand trial. In the mind of Muslims only an insane person would disagree with Islam. This is sheer arrogance. 

Buddhism is by all accounts a peaceful religion as non-violence is the core of it. Despite that Buddhism has its critics and we never call then Buddhistphobes.    

The neologism Islamophobia makes absolutely no sense. It is derogatory and is used in a pejorative way to discredit the critics of Islam from the outset.  

Phobia is a disorder. Here is a short list of a few phobias: Achluophobia or Lygophobia (fear of darkness), Acrophobia, (fear of heights), Androphobia (fear of men), Aviatophobia (fear of flying), Chiraptophobia (fear of being touched), Claustrophobia (fear of confined spaces), Coitophobia (fear of coitus), Decidophobia (fear of making decisions),  Agrophobia or Demophobia (fear of crowds), Eleutherophobia (fear of freedom), Gynophobia (fear of women), Hadephobia (fear of hell -this is the phobia affecting all the Muslims), Hylophobia (fear of forests),  Insectophobia, (fear of insects), Isolophobia (fear of solitude, being alone), Necrophobia, (fear of death or dead things), Neophobia (fear of anything new), Phasmophobia, (fear of ghosts), Philophobia, (fear of falling in love or being in love), Xenophobia, (fear of strangers or foreigners), etc. (For more see this)

How can criticism of Islam fall into this category? These are all irrational fears that require therapy. Are Muslims suggesting that the critics of Islam should receive therapy? We can’t classify disagreement with Islam as phobia. Islam is an ideology. Phobia is irrational fear of things, people or situations but not beliefs. You can't be phobic of a belief system. Beliefs per se are not frightening. It's people who follow nefarious beliefs that become dangerous and frightening. As one can see, the very term "Islamophobia" is stupid because Islam is a belief system and it is not possible to be phobic of a belief. From whichever angle you look at Islam you find its stupidity glaring at you.  

Muslims suffer from an irrational fear of the Jews. Muslim children are taught that the Jews are evil and that they eat Muslim children and make pastries with their blood. Jews are caricatured in derogatory and demonized ways, depicted as bloodsucking monsters. In a television show aired in Palestine a three year old child was interviewed and asked what she hates most, and she responded "the Jews" and the journalists praised Allah upon hearing this stupid remark. So the neologism Judeophobia (fear of Jews) is a correct lexicon, because the irrational fear of Jews is inculcated in all Muslims since childhood. Muslims gravely  suffer from this disorder.

If children anywhere were taught to fear Muslims, the way Muslim children are taught to fear Jews,  then the neologism Muslimphobia would have made sense. But that is not the case. Islam is a belief system. It is a human right to disagree with any belief. Calling that disagreement “phobia” is a logical fallacy. Islam is the only ideology, whose followers try to discredit its critics by calling their criticism "phobia".  

Islamophobia makes no sense at all. It is as meaningless as "Fascistophobia". Of course people have the right to disagree and criticize any ideology, whether good or bad. The goodness of an ideology is in the eyes of the beholder. Inhibiting criticism of an ideology is infringing upon the basic human rights, which is freedom of speech. 

The absurdity of the Muslim mind is such that they think it is okay for them to incite hate against the non-Muslims in general and the Jews in particular and yet it is not okay for others to criticize their ideology of hate.

What is behind this paranoia and phobia of criticism? It is the inability of Muslims to counter the valid criticism of Islam. Failing that, they resort to ad hominem and try to discredit its critics by undermining their character. By classifying the criticism of Islam as a disorder, Muslims absolve themselves from responding to valid criticisms against their faith.  

The neologism “Islamophobia”, is therefore the symptom of the intellectual bankruptcy of Muslim clerisy to come up with logical arguments and defend Islam against criticism in a rational way. "Islamophobia" is an ad hominen. It is a logical fallacy and an insult hurled at the critics of Islam. It highlights the fact that Islam is a lie, unable to withstand criticism. That is why Muslims need censorship and must eliminate the truth by brutal force (law suits or violence) to protect their lie. 

The very existence of this neologism is a tacit confession of Muslims that Islam is a lie, which can't be defended logically and that ad hominem and censorship are the only ways to defend it. 

https://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina60526.htm

9 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

I'll point out a couple more things, then I suppose I am finished.

Saying that the medical examiner's office making a statement to the press can be discounted because it wasn't the man that performed the autopsy himself is patently ridiculous.  That's like saying the dude who is showing you the hurricane data is lying because he ain't the researcher who generated it.

So what page in autopsy report apart from case title which is what they were investigating indicates the police had anything to do with his death?

Is there zero zip zilch in autopsy report that shows police had anything to do with his death?

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Please let someone kneel on your neck for nine minutes.  Skip all of the things that you think got George Floyd killed, so that you will be safe. We don't want you getting hurt. Tell us how it goes. 

If Mike Hunt's Avatar is a selfie, I nominate him for this duty.  

So what page in autopsy report apart from case title which is what they were investigating indicates the police had anything to do with his death?

Is there zero zip zilch in autopsy report that shows police had anything to do with his death?

You are attempting reducto ad absurdum by ignoring all the facts and repeating the single one that supports your case over and over.  A very common move, but also fairly transparent, and one that courts tend to frown upon pretty thoroughly.

Bullshitters gonna bullshit.

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The knee was nowhere near Georges airway so it had nothing to do with why he said he couldn't breathe. A symptom of fentanyl overdose is breathing difficulty NSW Health link i provided says overdose stops people from breathing.

When doing CPR they teach you to tilt head back to open airway the pics show his head was tilted back airway was open.

When choking someone MMA style you're not closing the airway they stop blood flow to brain it's much quicker that way people can hold their breath for a while that type of choke doesn't affect ability to breathe.

Courts deal with facts no emotions George died from a fentanyl overdose.

What does beyond all reasonable doubt mean with the US legal system?

Just now, Grrr... said:

You are attempting reducto ad absurdum by ignoring all the facts and repeating the single one that supports your case over and over.  A very common move, but also fairly transparent, and one that courts tend to frown upon pretty thoroughly.

Bullshitters gonna bullshit.

Someone who went to medical school is not going to take an office job doing communications. 

Where does it say the police had anything to do with his death in autopsy report which page are those facts on?

What pages show cause of death is the toxicology page the only thing that indicates a possible cause of death?

Please cite where the Autopsy Report states death was due to Fentanyl Overdose. Be specific.

Don't include a partial cite used to mislead, like above.  You claim that (9) states "3 ng/ml is sufficient to cause death", as if that is the lethal level as determined by careful study.  What (9) ACTUALLY says is "In fatalities from Fentanyl, blood concentrations are variable and have been reported as low as 3 ng/ml".  Not the same thing.

Of course, I expect the Medical Examiner will be called to testify.  Let's see what S/HE states, under oath.

Just now, Bus Driver said:

Please cite where the Autopsy Report states death was due to Fentanyl Overdose. Be specific.

Don't include a partial cite used to mislead, like above.  You claim that (9) states "3 ng/ml is sufficient to cause death", as if that is the lethal level as determined by careful study.  What (9) ACTUALLY says is "In fatalities from Fentanyl, blood concentrations are variable and have been reported as low as 3 ng/ml".  Not the same thing.

Of course, I expect the Medical Examiner will be called to testify.  Let's see what S/HE states, under oath.

George has 11 ng/ml in his system which is nearly 4 times higher than 3 ng/ml.

fentanyl is 100 times stronger than morphine 1 nanogram is a billionth of a gram.

Try reading this fact sheet on Fentanyl from NSW Health a government website and see how many overdose symptoms George had. Does this fact sheet also say never mix it with other drugs did George have a large cocktail of drugs in his system?

WHAT is FENTANYL?

Fentanyl is about 100 times stronger than morphine and there is a small margin between the therapeutic dose and toxic dose. Therefore it is very easy to overdose on this drug

Fentanyl acts very quickly inside the body and this fast action can cause you to stop breathing much quicker than other drugs and therefore has a much greater chance of overdose.

Overdose There is a very real risk of overdose from fentanyl when used other than by your doctor’s instructions due to its strength and very fast action once inside the body. Rapid onset of breathing difficulties, shallow or slow breathing – fentanyl often makes people stop breathing; • Confusion;Coma and death.

Mixing with other drugs

Never use fentanyl if you have other drugs in your system such as other opioids, alcohol, benzodiazepines, tranquillisers or anti-depressants. There is an increased risk of overdose death from combining fentanyl with these drugs.

https://yourroom.health.nsw.gov.au/publicationdocuments/193310 Fentanyl A4 Leaflet Update_ART-WEB.pdf

Lots of opioid deaths in the US they kill more people than guns many want to blame the police for what is another drug overdose.

2 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

fentanyl is 100 times stronger than morphine 1 nanogram is a billionth of a gram.

Try reading this fact sheet on Fentanyl from NSW Health a government website and see how many overdose symptoms George had. Does this fact sheet also say never mix it with other drugs did George have a large cocktail of drugs in his system?

Lots of opioid deaths in the US they kill more people than guns many want to blame the police for what is another drug overdose.

Being high while black is a capital offense in MBL’s world.

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Being high while black is a capital offense in MBL’s world.

Can you cite where i said that or did you pluck that from your ass?

Fentanyl killed Michael Jackson and Prince 2 high profile musicians those deaths had nothing to do with police.

Fentanyl should not be used as a recreational drug.

We have warnings here about Fentanyl being mixed with heroin and cocaine does the US issue similar warnings?

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=nsw+health+fentanyl&source=hp&ei=44tsYODdF97cz7sPt_yB-A0&iflsig=AINFCbYAAAAAYGyZ8_Vm_xtyHxt0n4CSMiyfRKFzAa2T&oq=nsw+health+fentanyl&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6CAgAELEDEIMBOggILhCxAxCDAToFCAAQsQM6DgguELEDEIMBEMcBEKMCOgIIADoLCAAQsQMQgwEQyQM6CAgAELEDEMkDOgUIABCSAzoFCAAQyQM6BQghEKABUL4jWIpwYIV0aAZwAHgAgAHCAogBqB-SAQgwLjIyLjEuMZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXqwAQA&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwig25nMhOrvAhVe7nMBHTd-AN8Q4dUDCAk&uact=5

12 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:
26 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Expand  

WHAT is FENTANYL?

Fentanyl is about 100 times stronger than morphine and there is a small margin between the therapeutic dose and toxic dose. Therefore it is very easy to overdose on this drug

Overdose There is a very real risk of overdose from fentanyl when used other than by your doctor’s instructions due to its strength and very fast action once inside the body. Rapid onset of breathing difficulties, shallow or slow breathing – fentanyl often makes people stop breathing; • Confusion;Coma and death.

Mixing with other drugs

Never use fentanyl if you have other drugs in your system such as other opioids, alcohol, benzodiazepines, tranquillisers or anti-depressants. There is an increased risk of overdose death from combining fentanyl with these drugs.

Expand  

Fentanyl is toxic shit, no doubt.

I see you were unable to provide a cite in which the Autopsy Report specifies "Fentanyl Overdose" as a cause of death.  Therefore, it would be advisable to stop stating that, as if it were fact.

I haven't changed my mind George was resisting arrest when he got out of the police car ...

Which should be punishable by death, on the spot?

Decided on by the police officer?

You can't have it both ways... "freedom" and citizens' rights suggest that the police should have strong accountability for killing citizens. That is the opposite of giving police officers the legal ability to kill anybody who angers them.

- DSK

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Which should be punishable by death, on the spot?

Decided on by the police officer?

You can't have it both ways... "freedom" and citizens' rights suggest that the police should have strong accountability for killing citizens. That is the opposite of giving police officers the legal ability to kill anybody who angers them.

- DSK

Well they certainly can't go around killing lawyers and politicians, so that is a start.

7 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Well they certainly can't go around killing lawyers and politicians, so that is a start.

and should we all just conveniently forget the police witnesses, including the defendant's Chief, testifying against him? How often does THAT happen? He made all police look bad to everyone but the most despicable pieces of shit.  And hey, wouldn't you know...we are that lucky here....

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

and should we all just conveniently forget the police witnesses, including the defendant's Chief, testifying against him? How often does THAT happen? He made all police look bad to everyone but the most despicable pieces of shit.  And hey, wouldn't you know...we are that lucky here....

The apologists will be along to state the department is just covering their ass, conveniently forgetting that the city already gave them the “our bad” check

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

The apologists will be along to state the department is just covering their ass, conveniently forgetting that the city already gave them the “our bad” check

You must keep in mind that rats are a zero some game, and if the nigras is gonna be given their rats, then decent, God-Fearing Whaaaat Folk will have to give up some of their'n. 

5 hours ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

You're an idiot. I've pushed 0.5 mcg  iv into a 33kg pt. Straight into her blood. That's 500ng. And she just kept on talking and watching TV.  Because if you are accustomed to it, you can tolerate it. I've also pushed narcan on people that are OD. They weren't begging for their lives. They weren't pleading.  They were breathing 7 times a min, turning blue and unresponsive 

• Like 3

Propofol is what killed MJ (Actually, it was his entire life that killed him) and Propofol is not afaik Fentanyl.

4 hours ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Can you cite where i said that or did you pluck that from your ass?

Fentanyl killed Michael Jackson and Prince 2 high profile musicians those deaths had nothing to do with police.

Fentanyl should not be used as a recreational drug.

We have warnings here about Fentanyl being mixed with heroin and cocaine does the US issue similar warnings?

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=nsw+health+fentanyl&source=hp&ei=44tsYODdF97cz7sPt_yB-A0&iflsig=AINFCbYAAAAAYGyZ8_Vm_xtyHxt0n4CSMiyfRKFzAa2T&oq=nsw+health+fentanyl&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6CAgAELEDEIMBOggILhCxAxCDAToFCAAQsQM6DgguELEDEIMBEMcBEKMCOgIIADoLCAAQsQMQgwEQyQM6CAgAELEDEMkDOgUIABCSAzoFCAAQyQM6BQghEKABUL4jWIpwYIV0aAZwAHgAgAHCAogBqB-SAQgwLjIyLjEuMZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXqwAQA&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwig25nMhOrvAhVe7nMBHTd-AN8Q4dUDCAk&uact=5

Being  stupid, a bigot and incredibly uninformed is no way to go through life.  You can’t change those things about yourself but you can stop broadcasting your shortcomings to the world and particularly PA.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Don't know what page it's on, but what you are looking for is the word "homicide". Without that conclusion nobody would be on trial, but to the point, it means the coroner determined somebody caused his death, and the coroner read the toxicology. Even included it in the report. 

3 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Propofol is what killed MJ (Actually, it was his entire life that killed him) and Propofol is not afaik Fentanyl.

No, they are two very different drugs

Propofol is used in anaesthesia but it is not an intoxicant.

- DSK

19 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

No, they are two very different drugs

Propofol is used in anaesthesia but it is not an intoxicant.

- DSK

Ya. And if you ever have a private doctor coming to your house to give you propofol for INSOMNIA,  like MJ......   red flag

5 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Ya. And if you ever have a private doctor coming to your house to give you propofol for INSOMNIA,  like MJ......   red flag

Especially if he's a Trinidadian, trained at UWI.

5 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

168492182_4020186644738006_218417948064366659_n.jpeg

A bit like the old joke about how many (pick a nationality) electricians needed to change a light bulb?

How many policemen are needed to restrain a man, handcuffed, lying face down on the ground? Are they incompetent or what? A knee on the lower legs would have sufficed until competent reinforcements arrived.

6 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

A bit like the old joke about how many (pick a nationality) electricians needed to change a light bulb?

How many policemen are needed to restrain a man, handcuffed, lying face down on the ground? Are they incompetent or what? A knee on the lower legs would have sufficed until competent reinforcements arrived.

This, like rape, isn't about the act (Sexual, or law enforcement) It's about domination, and power over another person.

Bullies rarely act when they're alone with a victim. They want an audience to see them dominate another person, even if that person is no threat.

A rapist wants their victim to be  forever afraid that it could happen again, and really doesn't need to get off. A lot of sexual assaults never end up with the perpetrator ejaculating. ("Date rape" is another case)

Defense is having a rough day. Not going well for the “he died of a drug overdose” claim. 

• Like 2
On 4/6/2021 at 12:49 PM, Bus Driver said:

168492182_4020186644738006_218417948064366659_n.jpeg

You got that right, except for the extra half a minute for the satisfaction for a job well done.

10 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

MBL seems to have gone into hiding.  I would love to hear him refute this expert testimony.

George Floyd's breathing was so restricted that it was almost as if his lung had been removed, expert says

Wonder how big THAT check was for that statement?....:lol:

(Seriously, I'm absolutely kidding here. This entire fuckasco is like 17 degrees of total shitstormia.....and when it's finally over....people are gonna get hurt and/or die....and it will never TRULY be over. 

Ever.....:(

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

MBL seems to have gone into hiding.  I would love to hear him refute this expert testimony.

George Floyd's breathing was so restricted that it was almost as if his lung had been removed, expert says

Bullshitters tend to struggle in the courtroom. That oath thing is hard and there’s no way to log out and log in with a new sock. There’s just no place for pieces of shit to hide. They’re gonna get exposed. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Imagine it was almost as if his lung had been removed!!! :o Much more dramatic than to simple say looks like he was choked to death by the cops.

Gulp, Kool-Aid time. 

kool-aid-man-getting-ready-for-the-day

I'm not sure that Chauvin should spend any time in jail.

I think that there are two (at least) better opportunities. One, let him walk out of the courthouse, un-escorted in to a crowd of 200Lb. angry black people.

Two. Have a 200Lb. man, of any race, kneel on his neck while handcuffed behind his back, with another man kneeling on his back, for 9+ minutes.

If he lives.... So be it, but he'd better keep an eye over his shoulder for the rest of his miserable life.