2 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

I dunno.

I reckon that it depends on what you are looking for.

When blacks riot, a block or two get burned to the ground, when whites riot whole nations get incinerated.

lol 

I just heard Rodney King snicker as he said 'Here, hold my beer'.......

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why not, they had one as President.

Who knew a 9 minute video of him killing someone would result in him being found guilty of killing someone.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

I just heard Rodney King snicker as he said 'Here, hold my beer'.......

And as you took a swig out of it, my point rushed right by your head.

lol

22 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

In case you were wondering if racist douchebag cops are less deadly if you’re a black man AND an Army officer?  Well yeah but only slightly.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/twitter-reacts-to-stunning-video-of-cops-escalating-traffic-stop-of-black-army-officer-this-is-fcking-outrageous/

I know, right?

I mean, if someone posted the following you would be outraged, wouldn’t you?

“Fuck the blacks. The Christians , the nation of Islam’s, the whole fucking bunch of them. Nothing but a ghetto  full of conniving, thieving, lying, bastards”

1 minute ago, d'ranger said:

Is Troll a race?

Yes, and right now, he's in the lead.

1 hour ago, Not for nothing said:

Think it's a no win situation, 

I think I might take Lapeni's approach and stay on a yacht

And I'm staying down here in Mexico.....safely hiding out behind the much funner side of the Tortilla Curtain......:lol:

Screenshot_2021-02-06-08-53-29.png

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

And I'm staying down here in Mexico.....safely hiding out behind the much funner side of the Tortilla Curtain......:lol:

Screenshot_2021-02-06-08-53-29.png

Where's Margaritaville? 

The lawyer for Morries Hall the guy Floyds girlfriend said sold them the drugs while under oath and was with Floyd in his car doesn't want to testify he is using the 5th to avoid that.

Does anyone think it's wise to swallow drugs containing fentanyl with unknown strength made illegally to avoid being busted for drugs?

Did his lawyer say Morries doesn't want to talk about Floyd swallowing drugs as police were removing him from the car at 30 seconds? 

You might have to refresh link a couple of times if it doesn't load 

THIS MORNING: Attorney for Morries Hall, who was with George Floyd on the day he died and allegedly sold him drugs, explains that Hall is invoking his 5th Amendment rights to avoid exposure to a 3rd degree murder charge.

https://twitter.com/AlphaNewsMN/status/1379498349540294659

Swallowing fentanyl to avoid being busted explains why George was dead less than 20 minutes later. I wonder if the drugs would still metabolise after being swallowed when heart stops beating.

Fentanyl acts very quickly inside the body and this fast action can cause you to stop breathing much quicker than other drugs and therefore has a much greater chance of overdose

Signs of overdose may include: • Rapid onset of breathing difficulties, shallow or slow breathing – fentanyl often makes people stop breathing;

https://yourroom.health.nsw.gov.au/publicationdocuments/193310 Fentanyl A4 Leaflet Update_ART-WEB.pdf

Chauvin will walk Morries could end up on 3rd degree murder charge.

kneeling.png

On 4/10/2021 at 9:01 AM, Not for nothing said:

which riot would be better?

Acquitted or not? 

Word usage is important.

Acquitted will be a riot

Convicted will be a celebration.

The number of burned buildings will be irrelevant.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

The lawyer for Morries Hall the guy Floyds girlfriend said sold them the drugs while under oath and was with Floyd in his car doesn't want to testify he is using the 5th to avoid that.

How many Drumphistas from his admin refused to testify, while not even claiming the fifth. 

They just flat-out refused. 

I call that the white privilege of the Reich 

21 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

How many Drumphistas from his admin refused to testify, while not even claiming the fifth. 

They just flat-out refused. 

I call that the white privilege of the Reich 

Immunity, just give it and put a murderer in jail and let a drug dealer go free.

43 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

In one case, a police officer who used force to stop 

another cop from using a chokehold on a black guy 

was vindicated - and it only took 15 years. 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/4/14/2025866/-Court-Vindicates-Black-Officer-Fired-for-Stopping-Colleague-s-Chokehold

It's good that she's getting back pay. It's sad that at one point she was living in her car, lost her position in the police dept., was pilloried in the community that she lived in, and will forever live with the scars of doing the right thing.

Really, she deserves not only back pay, but punitive damages.

• Like 2
On 4/11/2021 at 12:39 AM, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Does anyone think it's wise to swallow drugs containing fentanyl with unknown strength made illegally to avoid being busted for drugs?

Did his lawyer say Morries doesn't want to talk about Floyd swallowing drugs as police were removing him from the car at 30 seconds? 

You might have to refresh link a couple of times if it doesn't load 

Swallowing fentanyl to avoid being busted explains why George was dead less than 20 minutes later. I wonder if the drugs would still metabolise after being swallowed when heart stops beating.

Chauvin will walk Morries could end up on 3rd degree murder charge.

kneeling.png

Not one witness has said he would have died right then anyway had he not had a knee on his neck for >9 min.  The rest is irrelevant.  Now do Daunte Wright.

• Like 1
On 4/11/2021 at 2:39 AM, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Pill fragments found eight months later and a recording which is a bit unclear isn’t solid evidence. And prior acts don’t add up to the defense’s story being fact.

Death from opioid ingestion is due to “respiratory depression.” Brain function is profoundly slowed, hypoventilation ensues, and the body does not respond normally to higher levels of CO2. The victim does not state “they can’t breathe” but instead falls asleep/obtunded (sometimes called a “medical coma”) and respirations slow and then stop. A slow heart rate is common.

Vomiting may occur and the subject likely will not protect their airway effectively, leading to aspiration which may make resuscitation, even with Narcan administration, ineffective or far more challenging.

Agitation would be unusual... amphetamines were mentioned in testimony, and that behavior would fit better with this class of drug. Didn’t seem like it was stressed, though, so perhaps levels weren’t significant.

Arrhythmias would be precipitated by hypoxemia or abnormal acidosis from CO2 levels rising... as a result of respiratory depression. The arrhythmia is part of the process of dying, not the cause of the death.

I have taken care of many patients with airway obstruction, and several have said “I can’t breathe” with effort and fear.

I am no longer one who says “since you are speaking, you are breathing just fine.” To me, this utterance is an important piece of information that helps me assess their clinical situation. The last time I heard it was when a patient took an ACE inhibitor which caused angioedema, a life threatening swelling of the tongue which was taking up more & more of the airway. The vocal cords were normal, though, and the patient could still forcefully eject air past them, but negative pressure (breathing in) was causing partial airway collapse. 

The patient was successfully intubated, but it was a near thing and there was a detailed plan including surgeons and an emergency cricothyrotomy kit at hand. The endotracheal tube came out after the swelling receded, about 36 hrs later.

Suffice to say, medical professionals take “I can’t breathe” very seriously, and we search for reasons why the patient is experiencing air hunger.

Opioid overdose is nowhere on the list of possible diagnoses. It is excluded, in fact, since opioids are dangerous because the patient does NOT perceive air hunger, just the opposite, in fact.

• Like 4
59 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

I have taken care of many patients

Thanks for your service !!  

(And BTW some months back I did fulfill my promise to you to send a donation to the restaurant folks in NYC who were feeding frontline heroes.) 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, phillysailor said:

snip

way too much time wasted on a twat

6 hours ago, Mid said:

way too much time wasted on a twat

The ironic thing about white supremacists is that they tend to be the best possible evidence that white people are anything but inherently superior. They tend to be the biggest pieces of shit the species has to offer. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:
2 hours ago, Mid said:

I've seen/heard people saying this is not germane.  But, anything in George Floyd's past is.

well, sure

Because RWNJs always blame the victim. Former Officer Chauvin is not on trial, George Floyd is. And he's obviously guilty of all kinds of shit which justify a death sentence.

I was recently informed that George Floyd CHOSE this outcome. If only he'd had a positive attitude about his police encounter, he'd be fine! It's his own fault (according to RWNJs)!

- DSK

The State is doing a decent job, does anyone but our village idiots think this guy is innocent?  2nd degree is my opinion.  And if they are offered the option, the other three cops on the scene should plead out.  

4 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

The State is doing a decent job, does anyone but our village idiots think this guy is innocent?  2nd degree is my opinion.  And if they are offered the option, the other three cops on the scene should plead out.  

If I am not mistaken, they were being trained by Officer Chauvin.  I can imagine them using that as a minor mitigating circumstance.

But, they absolutely need to be tried.  The stood, knelt, and/or watched a man die under Chauvin's knee.

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

And he takes the Fifth. 

For those who are defending him - What did The Former Guy have to say about people who take the 5th?

Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

Did any expert witness testify that George Floyd would have died even without the knee on his neck for 9+ minutes?

I still say hung jury. 

Unfortunately, that is a real possibility even with the overwhelming evidence of his guilt. It only takes one person on the jury who believes cops can do no wrong or blacks can do no right to let him walk. 

45 minutes ago, LenP said:
47 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Did any expert witness testify that George Floyd would have died even without the knee on his neck for 9+ minutes?

I still say hung jury. 

Unfortunately, that is a real possibility even with the overwhelming evidence of his guilt. It only takes one person on the jury who believes cops can do no wrong or blacks can do no right to let him walk. 

Unfortunately I think you're right

No idea on the odds, but it seems pretty likely

- DSK

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I still say hung jury. 

That may be the outcome, but I’d give conviction on the second degree manslaughter charge a slightly better than even chance. 
That said, I didn’t watch the last two days of the trial; did the defense score any points?

1 minute ago, Sean said:

did the defense score any points?

Well, not being a lawyer (thanks be to the deity), 

the defense seems to have had a whole lot of trouble 

coming up with competent expert witnesses. 

Several had to walk back their testimony under cross exam  

6 minutes ago, Sean said:

That may be the outcome, but I’d give conviction on the second degree manslaughter charge a slightly better than even chance. 
That said, I didn’t watch the last two days of the trial; did the defense score any points?

No.  They brought in a retired pathologist who claimed carbon monoxide poisoning could have contributed to Floyd’s death.  He got destroyed on that and other questionable testimony during cross

18 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

No.  They brought in a retired pathologist who claimed carbon monoxide poisoning could have contributed to Floyd’s death.  He got destroyed on that and other questionable testimony during cross

So basically no defense. Closing arguments should be interesting. 

16 minutes ago, Sean said:

So basically no defense. Closing arguments should be interesting. 

That won't matter.  We all watched video of the defendant kneeling on a man's neck for over 9 minutes, until the guy on the ground went from pleading to dead. Look at how many people in this thread jump to put the dead guy on trial. How many of them would feel that way if it was their loved one calling for his mama?

All it takes is one piece of shit like that to hang the jury.  I'm betting there is at least one. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

All it takes is one piece of shit like that to hang the jury.  I'm betting there is at least one. 

odds on , look on

20 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

That won't matter.  We all watched video of the defendant kneeling on a man's neck for over 9 minutes, until the guy on the ground went from pleading to dead. Look at how many people in this thread jump to put the dead guy on trial. How many of them would feel that way if it was their loved one calling for his mama?

I hope you're wrong.  If you're right, fuck the scales of justice.

17 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

1). Oh trust me, there'll be at least one.

2). And then the riots will start and it'll be f'ng hell-on-Earth.....once again.

3). I almost wish that I was one of those semi-crazy homeless guys like we have here in Hell-A, with nothing to do but walk down the street talking to myself, carrying a golf club and suddenly coming up behind  Chauvin during this incident.....and thinking 'Hey, this ain't quite right'....and teeing off this fuker's right ear and aiming for the fences. 

Seriously? The more I think about this entire fukasco......the more that I want to see all four cops disappear....for at least 5 more election seasons. F'ng asshole.....

1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

1). Oh trust me, there'll be at least one.

2). And then the riots will start and it'll be f'ng hell-on-Earth.....once again.

3). I almost wish that I was one of those semi-crazy homeless guys like we have here in Hell-A, with nothing to do but walk down the street talking to myself, carrying a golf club and suddenly coming up behind  Chauvin during this incident.....and thinking 'Hey, this ain't quite right'....and teeing off this fuker's right ear and aiming for the fences. 

Seriously? The more I think about this entire fukasco......the more that I want to see all four cops disappear....for at least 5 more election seasons. F'ng asshole.....

If it is a hung jury there should be protests. There shouldn't be riots but there will be. If you tell masses of people that a cop can kneel on their neck long enough to kill them and it will be their fault, they will likely not take that well, particularly after a bunch of rednecks attacked cops and smeared shit on our Capitol and got to go home that night.  Go figure.  I wouldn't take it well. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Well, not being a lawyer (thanks be to the deity), 

the defense seems to have had a whole lot of trouble 

coming up with competent expert witnesses. 

Several had to walk back their testimony under cross exam  

It would be an interesting fly on the wall experience to have listened in on the defense attorney's calling up experts for hire.  

"Uhm, no.  I'd really rather be a character witness for Matt Gaetz. Thanks for asking."

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

fuck the scales of justice.

what scales of justice? you mean the scales of technicalities?

8 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

what scales of justice? you mean the scales of technicalities?

The ones that apparently only exist for us white guys.  As a white guy, I will be embarrassed if this POS is not found guilty.  

5 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

The ones that apparently only exist for us white guys.  As a white guy, I will be embarrassed if this POS is not found guilty.  

If he goes free, there are many towns in Florida and Texas who would hire him as chief.

4 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Wall well we'll, if I was a pussified Leftista twat-waffle SJW candy-ass.....I'd be reposting your post on Twitter right now....demanding your immediate execution for being the most racist Phuk-apple in America in the past three minutes......

5 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Wall well we'll, if I was a pussified Leftista twat-waffle SJW candy-ass.....I'd be reposting your post on Twitter right now....demanding your immediate execution for being the most racist Phuk-apple in America in the past three minutes......

Do you realize none of us take you seriously, you are a very loud clown.

Put a gun in your mouth and end it.  You clearly are unhappy.

2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Do you realize none of us take you seriously, you are a very loud clown.

That hurts me about as much as being turned down by Michelle Obama. But nice try.....

8 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

That hurts me about as much as being turned down by Michelle Obama. But nice try.....

She's a lot more popular than you are. Don't put the gun in your mouth, that was wrong.  Sorry.  

Why the angst, each of your posts are acidic or teen-age testosterone driven, grow up!

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

She's a lot more popular than you are. Don't put the gun in your mouth, that was wrong.  Sorry.  

Why the angst, each of your posts are acidic or teen-age testosterone driven, grow up!

He’s making up for lost time

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I hope that I'm never that unhappy.

I’m with you. Or that cynical.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Relax, I've got cynical covered.

I used to be a cynic. I’ve morphed into a realist. Otherwise known as YCMTSU

• Like 2

1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

you don't care that you're this guy, fucko de clown? alrighty then..

5797d417c2d4cb9403878395858e5426.png.bf61bf224f298e1cb3ef66750e0c009f.png

• Like 1

Fucking liars.  

Officials have contended that Toledo did have a gun in his hand, and argued in court as recently as this past weekend in the trial of Ruben Roman, a 21-year-old also accused of fleeing from police with Toledo, that Toledo died in an "armed confrontation" with police.

• Downvote 1
41 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Fucking liars.  

Officials have contended that Toledo did have a gun in his hand, and argued in court as recently as this past weekend in the trial of Ruben Roman, a 21-year-old also accused of fleeing from police with Toledo, that Toledo died in an "armed confrontation" with police.

Prosecutor Misspoke In Saying Adam Toledo Had Gun In Hand When He Was Shot Dead By Police, State’s Attorney’s Office Says

43 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

you don't care that you're this guy, fucko de clown? alrighty then..

5797d417c2d4cb9403878395858e5426.png.bf61bf224f298e1cb3ef66750e0c009f.png

More this guy I think.

Bozo The Clown 46-Inch Bop Bag, Costumes - Amazon Canada

5 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

How about a 13 year old with his hands up?

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/548522-bodycam-footage-of-officer-fatally-shooting-13-year-old-released

Wait. Sources say he had an overdue library book so it’s justified. 

JFC, take their guns away from them.  Trigger-happy goons.

3 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

Boothy is far from an asshole and would be a great guy to have a Pacifico on the beach with.  He seems a little bitter that he's back in Redondo or wherever, but nah, he's solid.

He is a racist gun nut cunt.

He hates furrainers but lives in Mexico.

12 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/548522-bodycam-footage-of-officer-fatally-shooting-13-year-old-released

Can anyone tell us why the kid was running away from the police? Why were the police chasing him?

Why is a 13 yo running down the street with a gun should the police be less concerned because he was just a 13 yo with a gun? 

From your link

The officer, whose name has not been released, is then heard yelling "show me your f---ing hands," and Toledo is seen slowly turning to the officer with both of his hands raised in a clear surrender pose.

Though a gun is not clearly visible in Toledo's hand, the officer yells "drop it" twice before shooting Toledo once in the chest. The young teen then falls to the ground, and a weapon is not visible on the ground as other officers arrive and begin CPR.

Perhaps the fake news should investigate incidents properly before reporting this video shows the kid was shot just after he threw a gun the gun is also visible on the ground. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkB4_nIfODo

16 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

How many of them would feel that way if it was their loved one calling for his mama?

Floyds girlfriend Courtney Ross said George called her mama it came out in court her phone number was under the name mama in Floyds phone.

Floyds mother died in 2018.

George had 98% oxygen saturation in blood from autopsy so there will be quite a few on the jury saying not guilty.

14 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Sorry sol.  I've watched every angle.  We're raking a cop over the coals based on what we see of 100 repetitions of a video with slow motion sitting in a chair.

The speed of what happened, the kid struggling in his pocket with his right hand, that cop had reason to be scared.

I can't fault the cop on this one.

Just now, Mid said:

wait 4 it

He didn’t do it during rebuttal and he won’t do it at close  I’ve been watching the trial.  The lead prosecutor is sharp, much better than the defense attorney.

1 hour ago, Grrr... said:

Sorry sol.  I've watched every angle.  We're raking a cop over the coals based on what we see of 100 repetitions of a video with slow motion sitting in a chair.

The speed of what happened, the kid struggling in his pocket with his right hand, that cop had reason to be scared.

I can't fault the cop on this one.

Yup. I was wrong. He had a gun and pitched it. That was a split second decision, not a nine minute murder. 

Whether or not he had a gun should be irrelevant.   Was the cops safety at risk should be the determining factor. Cops don't get to be judge and executioner.

3 hours ago, Mid said:

“If he even hints that there are test results that the jury has not heard about, it’s going to be a mistrial, plain and simple,” Cahill said.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/testimony-concludes-in-chauvin-trial-with-rebuttal-witness

From your link

The prosecution and expert witnesses called by the prosecution have argued that Floyd died due to a lack of oxygen, or asphyxia, caused by Chauvin's restraint.

Tobin was able to testify on the oxygen saturation in Floyd’s blood. According to autopsy results, Floyd’s blood contained 98% oxygen saturation,

The 98% oxygen saturation level in Floyds blood from autopsy results debunks the bullshit from the bullshitters the prosecution calls experts claiming asphyxia or lack of oxygen caused death. How can anyone keep a straight face and claim lack of oxygen had anything to do with his death with a 98% oxygen saturation level?

Dr Baker who did the autopsy said this he didn't agree with all the other bullshitters called experts from the prosecution perhaps he understood the oxygen saturation levels in blood test.

Asked if, in his opinion, the positioning of Chauvin's knee would cut off Floyd's oxygen supply, Dr. Baker said, 'In my opinion it would not'

Dr. Baker stated that he did not find the cause of death to be asphyxia or low oxygen levels.

Dr. Baker said that in other circumstances he would consider the levels of fentanyl in Floyd's bloodstream to be 'lethal

The level of fentanyl George had would be either lethal or not lethal there is no way the bullshitters can spin that one.

Chauvin will walk and BLM and their supporters will feel they're justified in burning looting and murdering in response.

If i was a taxpayer in Minnesota i would be outraged they paid $27 million of taxpayers money to settle a case for someone who died from a self inflicted fentanyl overdose.

43 minutes ago, Inshallah said:

Whether or not he had a gun should be irrelevant.   Was the cops safety at risk should be the determining factor. Cops don't get to be judge and executioner.

Go back and watch the video, spud-fuker. Then try again....

1 hour ago, Inshallah said:

Oh wow.  We've got a MAJOR candidate for middle management here.  Seriously.

So it isn't whether the cop sees a gun.  Because if it's nerf gun, he was never at risk.  Even though he thought he was.  You want to put them in an impossible position.

Upper management at my plant demanded that security not hand out masks because of their cost.  Everyone was provided numerous masks by their area managers.  Yet many would forget them at home, or forget to request additional.  As a result, people who came to work were not allowed in or left and came back late.  Production lines suffered.  And the middle-managers in the production departments came and told us THAT was unacceptable as well, and that those people should be let in.

Fucked either way.  You're a perfect middle manager.

9 hours ago, Grrr... said:

Oh wow.  We've got a MAJOR candidate for middle management here.  Seriously.

So it isn't whether the cop sees a gun.  Because if it's nerf gun, he was never at risk.  Even though he thought he was.  You want to put them in an impossible position.

Upper management at my plant demanded that security not hand out masks because of their cost.  Everyone was provided numerous masks by their area managers.  Yet many would forget them at home, or forget to request additional.  As a result, people who came to work were not allowed in or left and came back late.  Production lines suffered.  And the middle-managers in the production departments came and told us THAT was unacceptable as well, and that those people should be let in.

Fucked either way.  You're a perfect middle manager.

sound like your blaming middle management for hiring forgetful people...

14 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Yup. I was wrong. He had a gun and pitched it. That was a split second decision, not a nine minute murder. 

Maybe the kid had a gun, and maybe not. 

Lots of urban cops carry guns (both fake and real) to plant at the scene. 

And not just in Bal-mere 

https://www.vice.com/en/article/8xvzwp/baltimore-cops-carried-toy-guns-to-plant-on-people-they-shot-trial-reveals-vgtrn

49 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Watch the . . 

You better up your game Mr. Reich . . 

MBL puts you to shame for real fascist chutzpah.