On 4/16/2021 at 10:48 AM, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

From your link

The 98% oxygen saturation level in Floyds blood from autopsy results debunks the bullshit from the bullshitters the prosecution calls experts claiming asphyxia or lack of oxygen caused death. How can anyone keep a straight face and claim lack of oxygen had anything to do with his death with a 98% oxygen saturation level?

Dr Baker who did the autopsy said this he didn't agree with all the other bullshitters called experts from the prosecution perhaps he understood the oxygen saturation levels in blood test.

The level of fentanyl George had would be either lethal or not lethal there is no way the bullshitters can spin that one.

Chauvin will walk and BLM and their supporters will feel they're justified in burning looting and murdering in response.

If i was a taxpayer in Minnesota i would be outraged they paid $27 million of taxpayers money to settle a case for someone who died from a self inflicted fentanyl overdose.

You don’t understand a few basic physiological facts.

ABGs (arterial blood gases) are a blood sample taken from arteries. They cannot be taken at autopsy: such a person is dead, their blood is coagulated and there is zero oxygen left bound to hemoglobin.

Arteries are pulsatile. Cadavers really shouldn’t have a pulse.

A coroner taking an ABG at autopsy is the start of a joke, not evidence to outrage taxpayers.

An ABG with98% saturation is only possible when blood is FLOWING past lungs receiving oxygen and CO2 either not being generated or being effectively washed out with tidal respiration. IE, breathing.

Breathing can be spontaneous or artificial.

The ABG sample you are talking about was taken at the ER where Mr Floyd was brought after being intubated and either while CPR was administered or he had “spontaneous return of circulation”, ie, successful resuscitation.

So, in the ER, Mr Floyd’s body and/or brain could be dead, but effective resuscitation efforts were getting oxygen into blood flowing past his lungs. I don’t know if he had a natural heart rhythm and respirations when this lab was drawn, or CPR and a ventilator.

The point of the sample was only to refute stupid and distracting testimony about carbon monoxide.

If CO is present in the blood, it is very difficult to dislodge from hemoglobin, and a 98% SaO2 rules out the possibility of it contributing to his death.

CO has 240 times the affinity for hemoglobin than does oxygen, and so it will stay affixed to hemoglobin, preventing that molecule from delivering oxygen to the tissues and carrying CO2 back out. Body tissues are starved for oxygen because there is no oxygen in the blood, since it is all bound up with carbon monoxide.

98% hemoglobin saturated with oxygen in the ER means Floyd wasn’t killed by CO poisoning. It is otherwise meaningless and your conjecture about this meaning he wasn’t choked to death is simply you making stuff up.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why not, they had one as President.

Who knew a 9 minute video of him killing someone would result in him being found guilty of killing someone.

Posted Images

As for the level of fentanyl, it’s hard to say what constitutes a “lethal level” since humans are different in metabolism, in past medical and pharmaceutical history and given the frequently fentanyl is taken in combination with other drugs, in this case methamphetamine.

Lets just acknowledge that the level in Mr Floyd’s blood (11 micrograms per ml) is higher than required for anesthesia... with the caveat that anesthetic norms aren’t based on people who regularly take opioids.

Frequent users habituate to both the beneficial & dangerous effects of the drugs. Their requirements when they do have surgery can be high enough that anesthesiologists turn to nerve blocks, Tylenol, NSAIDs, ketamine.... multimodal analgesia with much less reliance on opioids which may be ineffective at usual doses.

With that said, I found testimony given on this topic instructive. Dr. Daniel Isenschmid, a toxicologist at NMS Labs in Pennsylvania, presented data at trial from more than 2,300 blood samples in  fentanyl DUI cases from the last year. He showed that while the average fentanyl blood level was close to 9.6 ng/ml, a quarter of people tested had 11 ng/ml or higher. (Important to note: Blood samples were taken from drivers who tested positive for fentanyl and were alive at the time of collection.)  

Finally, the way fentanyl kills is via respiratory depression: the brain stops telling the body to breathe.

Mr Floyd died begging Officer Chauvin for air.

”I can’t breathe.” George Floyd’s dying utterance proves this theory of his death is false.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I thought much the same until I watched more video of the incident at Grrr’s behest. The gun is visible in his hand from one angle. Another angle show him pitching it behind the fence just as he raises his hand and turns. We need to weed out bad cops but not at the expense of all cops being put at risk. This one had less than a second to make a decision. I don’t think he made the wrong one in this case, after watching more angles of the incident. Cops don’t have to wait until they are shot to make the call. 

Going forward, I will be interested in other indicia of whether the kid was armed.  Gun powder residue? Fingerprints on the gun?

Yes to the first question, nothing yet about the second one.

After he was tackled and arrested in the early hours of March 29, Murphy said, Roman dropped a pair of gloves that later tested positive for gunshot residue. Adam’s right hand also tested positive for gunshot residue, Murphy said.

Its no wonder why people are dangerous in America.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9483471/Fury-Maxine-Waters-tells-Minnesota-BLM-protesters-weve-got-confrontational.html

"'We gotta stay on the street,' Waters was recorded saying, adding that protesters needed 'to get more confrontational' and they should ignore the curfew in place."

Whats wrong with your leaders???

Maxine Waters is not only one of the stupidest chicks ever to be involved in American politics.....she's also personally responsible for dozens of assaults & deaths and millions of dollars of property damage....all while she sits in her private mansion, in another district, surrounded by her own tax payer provided armed security detail. This useless twat really just needs to cease breathing for about 60 minutes....

Somebody sounds jealous of Representative Maxine Waters’ power and prestige. The way she dares to exert her influence over American politics and society really triggers some impotent fools, I suppose.

2 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Somebody sounds jealous of Representative Maxine Waters’ power and prestige. The way she dares to exert her influence over American politics and society really triggers some impotent fools, I suppose.

"'We gotta stay on the street,' Waters was recorded saying, adding that protesters needed 'to get more confrontational' and they should ignore the curfew in place."

I guess you missed this part, because you wanted to.....

Without the rule of law, you have nothing.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Keith said:

The civil war ended more than 150 years ago and white people are still killing black people with virtual impunity.

Much, much less than in the past but it still goes on at a rate almost unknown in other advanced nations.

When was the last time a cop knelt on a black guys neck for 8 minutes and killed him in Canada?

How long would you be "reasonable" if it was you? Don't you think a century and a half is time enough?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, bletso said:

Hell no, only 150 yrs?>  We are just warming up!!!   The way things are going it may just get going in a few more years.  

I agree a hundred percent. Especially if the fuk-nut Leftistas don't start dialing shit back down soon....

3 hours ago, Keith said:
3 hours ago, phillysailor said:

I'm not going to condone everything Maxine Waters has ever said or done. Pointless, really, since she operates according to her own sense of right and wrong, and civil disobedience has long been a way for marginalized groups to draw attention to important issues.

I believe in the cause for which she is fighting, so I am biased in her favor in this circumstance. I would say to Keith that we don't have the rule of law if police can kneel on our necks for nine minutes, we have tyranny in the form of a police state. Protesting against gross injustice, refusing to accept illegitimate civil authorities is our responsibility as citizens.

I guess you would accept any authoritarian action, including the murder of civilians, as long as it offered the semblance of quiet and orderliness.

But if you actually wish for the "rule of law," then this situation is more complicated than your simplistic approach can accommodate. I reject your childish notions and willingness to submit to evil with a badge. 

335 million people in this country.

190 million of them are adults.

How many instances of 'police interactions with the public' occur here every year?

And how many Derek Chauvins do we have?

Do the fuking math and you'll quickly see that the odds on getting kneed-2-death by an American law enforcement officer.....are pretty much on par with the number of people who die every year from Coral snake bites.....in f'ng Greenland.

Jfc.....

7 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

335 million people in this country.

190 million of them are adults.

How many instances of 'police interactions with the public' occur here every year?

And how many Derek Chauvins do we have?

Do the fuking math and you'll quickly see that the odds on getting kneed-2-death by an American law enforcement officer.....are pretty much on par with the number of people who die every year from Coral snake bites.....in f'ng Greenland.

Jfc.....

Should we just shrug our shoulders and say "Doesn't happen too often"?

That's what you post sounds like.

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Should we just shrug our shoulders and say "Doesn't happen too often"?

That's what you post sounds like.

I could go on & on about how most of the riots took place in Democratically run cities, where the rioters were bitching about this & that....in the same cities they live in....run by the same fuk-stik Democrats that have ruined them....but yet they keep voting for said fuk-sticks?

The irony of burning down your town because the people you continue to vote for that have ruined it.....is beyond ironic....and borders on hilarity. Seriously.....last year's riots were like a cross between Clockwork Orange and Monty Python.....:lol:

2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

I could go on & on about how most of the riots took place in Democratically run cities, where the rioters were bitching about this & that....in the same cities they live in....run by the same fuk-stik Democrats that have ruined them....but yet they keep voting for said fuk-sticks?

The irony of burning down your town because the people you continue to vote for that have ruined it.....is beyond ironic....and borders on hilarity. Seriously.....last year's riots were like a cross between Clockwork Orange and Monty Python.....:lol:

That's a total deflection from the question asked.

Granted events like Chauvin murdering someone on full video are rare, does that mean we should just shrug it off when it happens as atypical?

Or should we prosecute the fuck out of the perpetrator partly to ensure such events STAY atypical?

It's a pretty straightforward question.

FKT

• Like 2
3 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

You don't want to go there, trust me. NYC was cleaned up by Rudy, who went ape-shit on gun grabbing.  

4 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Thanks.  But, that has nothing to do with your post about Chauvin being a rare occurrence.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Thanks.  But, that has nothing to do with your post about Chauvin being a rare occurrence.

Mary snatchi has a dog in this fight, hence the venom.

6 hours ago, phillysailor said:

I'm not going to condone everything Maxine Waters has ever said or done. Pointless, really, since she operates according to her own sense of right and wrong, and civil disobedience has long been a way for marginalized groups to draw attention to important issues.

I believe in the cause for which she is fighting, so I am biased in her favor in this circumstance. I would say to Keith that we don't have the rule of law if police can kneel on our necks for nine minutes, we have tyranny in the form of a police state. Protesting against gross injustice, refusing to accept illegitimate civil authorities is our responsibility as citizens.

I guess you would accept any authoritarian action, including the murder of civilians, as long as it offered the semblance of quiet and orderliness.

But if you actually wish for the "rule of law," then this situation is more complicated than your simplistic approach can accommodate. I reject your childish notions and willingness to submit to evil with a badge. 

Sorry to see you wholeheartedly endorse the Trumpista's anti rule of law mind set, leading to the American wall-mart style rush at the capital building.

Your seriously poor law enforcement training in America clearly speaks for itself, over and over and over and over again.

Sad really.

16 minutes ago, Keith said:

Sorry to see you wholeheartedly endorse the Trumpista's anti rule of law mind set, leading to the American wall-mart style rush at the capital building.

Your seriously poor law enforcement training in America clearly speaks for itself, over and over and over and over again.

Sad really.

I don't think that it's the training so much as who's doing the training, and who's being trained. You have a bunch of brain damaged Iraq war veterans training a bunch of drug addled Afghanistan war veterans.

Policing used to be done by people from the neighborhood, or at least the town/city, who generally wanted to help. Yes, there were bullies who couldn't get a job in a used car dealership when their HS football career was over, and a few people who just wanted to make those HS bullies pay for the rest of their lives, but by in large, policing was an honorable calling.

Now it's what people who went to war do when their time is up in the USMC.

22 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I don't think that it's the training so much as who's doing the training, and who's being trained. You have a bunch of brain damaged Iraq war veterans training a bunch of drug addled Afghanistan war veterans.

Policing used to be done by people from the neighborhood, or at least the town/city, who generally wanted to help. Yes, there were bullies who couldn't get a job in a used car dealership when their HS football career was over, and a few people who just wanted to make those HS bullies pay for the rest of their lives, but by in large, policing was an honorable calling.

Now it's what people who went to war do when their time is up in the USMC.

Fair enough, that could be a large part of the problem, and in every single American police encounter the officer must approach it from the point of view that the person they are dealing with regardless of who they are, will be armed with a gun.

• Like 1

"Since testimony began on March 29, at least 64 people have died at the hands of law enforcement nationwide, with Black and Latino people representing more than half of the dead. As of Saturday, the average was more than three killings a day."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/17/us/police-shootings-killings.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

Did you actually go back and read all those reports and discover WHY 80% of those stupid fuk-sticks GOT perforated?.....

48 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Did you actually go back and read all those reports and discover WHY 80% of those stupid fuk-sticks GOT perforated?.....

Did you ?? 

1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

Hmmmm.....maybe because 'white people' make up like 73% of America's population?.....:lol:

Time to circle the wagons and shoot yer way out because that is already a rapidly declining number....and look at the cities where whites are a minority and you begin to understand why the locals are getting a little testy.

No word on how the Covid will affect those numbers but considering the number of stupid white republicans that prefer not to wear a mask or to get vaccinated -white might be a minority sooner than you think.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/new-census-data-shows-the-nation-is-diversifying-even-faster-than-predicted/

The new data shows that, by 2019, the white population share declined nearly nine more percentage points, to 60.1%. The Latino or Hispanic and Asian American population shares showed the most marked gains, at 18.5% and nearly 6%, respectively. While these groups fluctuated over the past 40 years, either upward (for Latinos or Hispanics and Asian Americans) or downward (for whites), the Black share of the population remained relatively constant.

The declining white population share is pervasive across the nation. Since 2010, the white population share declined in all 50 states (though not Washington, D.C.) (download table A), and in 358 of the nation’s 364 metropolitan areas and 3,012 of its 3,141 counties. Moreover, as of 2019, 27 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas have minority-white populations, including the major metropolises of New York, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., and Miami—as well as Dallas, Atlanta, and Orlando, Fla., which reached this status by 2010 (download Table B).

Most noteworthy is the increased diversity in the younger portion of the population. In 2019, for the first time, more than half of the nation’s population under age 16 identified as a racial or ethnic minority. Among this group, Latino or Hispanic and Black residents together comprise nearly 40% of the population. Given the greater projected growth of all nonwhite racial minority groups compared to whites—along with their younger age structure—the racial diversity of the nation that was already forecasted to flow upward from the younger to older age groups looks to be accelerating.

A MODEST BUT UNPRECEDENTED DECLINE IN THE NATION’S WHITE POPULATION

An important finding in the new census data is the decline of the nationwide white population for the third consecutive year. Between 2016 and 2019, the white population declined from 197,845,666 to 197,309,822, in yearly amounts of -97,507, -212,957 and -225,380. This three-year loss of over a half-million whites was enough to counter gains earlier in the decade, in total yielding a loss of white U.S. residents from 2010 to 2019.

9 hours ago, Keith said:

Sad really.

The difference being that fighting for equality and human rights is a legitimate basis for civil disobedience, while fighting for lies, white supremacy and an authoritarian leader is not.

I’m sorry you don’t understand the moral contrast.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

The difference being that fighting for equality and human rights is a legitimate basis for civil disobedience, while fighting for lies, white supremacy and an authoritarian leader is not.

I’m sorry you don’t understand the moral contrast.

I also don’t see how Representative Waters’ words call for attacking the police with flagstaffs, chemical sprays and worse.

Calling for conflict with racist cops, challenging curfews set by a racist local power structure and other examples of civil disobedience do not infer violence, unless you are willing to mischaracterize her words and intent.

All too often, POC calling for civil disobedience are labeled violent, unhinged and dangerous. It’s why MLK gained such attention from the FBI, and it’s a dog whistle attracting clicks and $ from white supremacy supporters now.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, phillysailor said:

Yeah it is really commendable that she is advocating violence in the streets based on the outcome of a criminal trial with a reasonable doubt standard.

32 minutes ago, jzk said:

Yeah it is really commendable that she is advocating violence in the streets based on the outcome of a criminal trial with a reasonable doubt standard.

She isn’t. Don’t be a douchebag.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
19 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

But imagine if she did. Can you imagine it? Imagine! All it takes is enough bullshitters to repeat it enough times to make it ripens into the truth. 

10 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Hmmmm.....maybe because 'white people' make up like 73% of America's population?.....:lol:

And, that has what to do with the comment just before yours, which is the one it makes sense you were responding to?

10 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Let’s face it cops are increasingly likely to be white supremacists and  members have deep ties to the group that stormed the Capitol.  Seen in that light the murder of black people at their hands becomes easier to understand.

https://www.rawstory.com/oath-keepers-law-enforcement-training/

45 minutes ago, Fakenews said:
1 hour ago, jzk said:

You're right, she didn't.

And, he can't help it.

It's who he is.

• Like 1

So the judge is now giving the jury instructions as I write this.....BEFORE hearing the closing arguments?

Sol? Wtf?.....

11 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

how many white people in your country?

4 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

how many white people in your country?

1). Let's just I personally experience racism on a near daily basis, in one form or another.

2). But the last fuking thing that comes to mind is crying out loud, shooting cops, vandalizing government buildings, burning down my 'hood, marching in the streets or rioting. 

3). Because.....I'm Rick and have very large & pragmatic  balls.....

See? Now it would be just about impossible to put Boothe on trial, because as far as he's concerned, it would be impossible to find a jury of his peers, everyone else being so inferior to himself... :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

See? Now it would be just about impossible to put Boothe on trial, because as far as he's concerned, it would be impossible to find a jury of his peers, everyone else being so inferior to himself... :rolleyes:

Well....I DO live in some very rarified air....if I say so myself.......:lol:

FB_IMG_1584552600488.jpg

10 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

1). Let's just I personally experience racism on a near daily basis, in one form or another.

2). But the last fuking thing that comes to mind is crying out loud, shooting cops, vandalizing government buildings, burning down my 'hood, marching in the streets or rioting. 

3). Because.....I'm Rick and have very large & pragmatic  balls.....

Pancho met his match you know
On the deserts down in Mexico
Nobody heard his dying words
Ah but that's the way it goes

It was interesting to hear the judge’s jury instructions, especially the elements of the three charged crimes. The judge sorted out the intent matter very clearly. Intent to kill is not an element.

The bullshit has a refreshing way of coming to a stop once court is in session. 

38 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

So the judge is now giving the jury instructions as I write this.....BEFORE hearing the closing arguments?

Sol? Wtf?.....

It’s not just unfair, it’s SOOOO Unfair!

• Downvote 1
48 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

It’s not just unfair, it’s SOOOO Unfair!

No, stupid....I brought it up because it's pretty rare (from what I've heard) to get jury instructions from the court BEFORE they hear the closing arguments from both sides.

Please....try to catch up with us smart people, will ya? I've been waiting for a dozen years now for to become un-dumb......but I'm quickly losing both hope & my patience.... 

15 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

... I've been waiting for a dozen years now for to become un-dumb......but I'm quickly losing both hope & my patience.... 

My advice: just get on with your life using the little intelligence you have.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

No, stupid....I brought it up because it's pretty rare (from what I've heard) to get jury instructions from the court BEFORE they hear the closing arguments from both sides.

Please....try to catch up with us smart people, will ya? I've been waiting for a dozen years now for to become un-dumb......but I'm quickly losing both hope & my patience.... 

It doesn't matter if he does it before or after.  He may do a bit of both. What matters is what he keeps out and lets in. They tend to be either keeper-outers or letter-inners. The ruling against admission of rebuttal evidence directed at the carbon monoxide bullshit seems like he is pretty tuned in on not allowing avenues for appeal in the event of conviction. The little I've seen, which includes the jury instructions, suggests to me that he is pretty good. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It doesn't matter if he does it before or after.  He may do a bit of both. What matters is what he keeps out and lets in. They tend to be either keeper-outers or letter-inners. The ruling against admission of rebuttal evidence directed at the carbon monoxide bullshit seems like he is pretty tuned in on not allowing avenues for appeal in the event of conviction. The little I've seen, which includes the jury instructions, suggests to me that he is pretty good. 

Which is why I deferred to you.....

41 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Which is why I deferred to you.....

Yet called FNews stupid before waiting for the answer. 

Even a simple Google search reveals instructions can be before or after closing arguments, and that is just so unfair to jerks like you.

On 4/18/2021 at 11:11 AM, Keith said:

Why is it only progressives who are expected to respect the "rule of law". 

I'm with Maxine all the way. 

3 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Why is it only progressives who are expected to respect the "rule of law". 

I'm with Maxine all the way. 

Sure would be a crying (and ironic) shame if the rioting 'Darkies'....found out where you live.....wouldn't it?.....:lol:

2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

The US is not the only country with police problems . .  Mexico, in fact, is much worse. 

Mexican cops and security forces have committed mass murders with regularity, along with torture & much else. 

And valiant Mexican people still take their lives in their hands to protest quite vigorously against that. 

And dude, who shot those cops in Cali ? The Reich. Who shot up the police station in Minn ? The Reich 

Your post gets my nomination as the stupidest of the month. 

5 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Sure would be a crying (and ironic) shame if the rioting 'Darkies'....found out where you live.....wouldn't it?.....:lol:

I'm far more concerned about the rampaging Reich. 

And I live within a few hundred feet of African Americans 

you racist slime. 

7 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Ain't you just a peach. Used to be somewhat entertaining. Now just a hate-filled racist.

3 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

The US is not the only country with police problems . .  Mexico, in fact, is much worse. 

Mexican cops and security forces have committed mass murders with regularity, along with torture & much else. 

And valiant Mexican people still take their lives in their hands to protest quite vigorously against that. 

And dude, who shot those cops in Cali ? The Reich. Who shot up the police station in Minn ? The Reich 

Your post gets my nomination as the stupidest of the month. 

Not just stupid, on it's face racist. Only 2 types of folks on my ignore list. Racists, and shit-posters. Boothy just joined the list.

12 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Not just stupid, on it's face racist. Only 2 types of folks on my ignore list. Racists, and shit-posters. Boothy just joined the list.

So AJ The Papered One condones Water's call for her not-white constituents to tear this country apart if shit doesn't go their way.....but I'M the racist? Seriously.....you fuking morons keep using a word that you have zero clue what it actually means. I'd laugh about it right about now.....but you stupid fuks have ceased being even remotely humorous & entertaining....and have de-evolutionized into just mindless, spineless, estrogen stuffed jellyfish.....

3 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Well....I DO live in some very rarified air....if I say so myself.......:lol:

FB_IMG_1584552600488.jpg

The wife-beater shirt suits you well. 

29 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

“Darkies”. Nice.  Why not just drop the pretense and call them niggers?

• Downvote 1
Lefty, he can't sing the blues
All night long like he used to
The dust that Pancho bit down south
Ended up in Lefty's mouth
The day they made poor el mariache cry. all night long like he always does, was the day that dumb shit dies.
  • Like 2
On 4/16/2021 at 2:28 AM, Randro said:

He is a racist gun nut cunt.

He hates furrainers but lives in Mexico.

Based on his postings here, I'd have to agree.  The "have a beer with" test is not a reliable indicator of anything of importance other than a person's ability to keep their fly zipped in public.

5 minutes ago, Sean said:

The wife-beater shirt suits you well. 

If only....you actually knew what you were fuking talking about. That's not a 'wife beater' shirt, you stupid fuk. Nice try....

10 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

That was your Monday morning green M & M test.....and you swallowed it just like I knew you Leftistas would.

So. F'ng. Predictable.....:lol:

Just now, El Mariachi said:

That was your Monday morning green M & M test.....and you swallowed it just like I knew you Leftistas would.

So. F'ng. Predictable.....:lol:

Sure thing..

• Downvote 1
20 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

condones Water's call for her not-white constituents to tear this country apart if shit doesn't go their way.

Does this guy, the "Umbrella Man", look dark to you ?? 

Turns out that, like you, he is a white supremacist . . 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/28/us/umbrella-man-identified-minneapolis.html

Interesting closing arguments by the defense, addressing all kinds of things that could have happened but didn't, re the crowd, while not addressing the knee on the neck. It might have helped had a witness testified that Mr. Floyd would have died even without the knee on the neck. Pity that no witness testified as such. 

if the jury cannot convict, mpls and many cities will have trouble next week. hopefully, most of the crackers who are already on the run after the failed nincomcoup, will be hiding out in bum fuck Idaho, or floriduh.

Our local Reich gets all a-skeered at the prospect of dark skinned people demonstrating. 

But they always, always forget that the FBI, DHS, and other intel agencies 

all report that the major danger of political violence comes from their buddies . . 

i.e., the violent Reich. 

31 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

So AJ The Papered One condones Water's call for her not-white constituents to tear this country apart if shit doesn't go their way.....but I'M the racist? Seriously.....you fuking morons keep using a word that you have zero clue what it actually means. I'd laugh about it right about now.....but you stupid fuks have ceased being even remotely humorous & entertaining....and have de-evolutionized into just mindless, spineless, estrogen stuffed jellyfish.....

Sorry, not sorry, but "get more confrontational" ≠ "tear this country apart".

25 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

So I use the D word but you use the N word?  And I'M the racist?

My fuking gawd but you just can't make this shit up......:lol:

4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Sorry, not sorry, but "get more confrontational" ≠ "tear this country apart".

Nice try....and l'm pretty g-damn sure I'll be proven right within 36 hours....give or take. 

(Oh yeah, btw? It's gonna be a pretty shitty week to be a non-Black person in America this month. A lotta you whyteys here may wanna start preparing for those 'peaceful protests' that are gonna be coming your way soon. Or better yet? Call your travel agent and find somewhere in another Hemisphere to hide out in for a bit 'til this all blows over. Just make sure you pack enough tampons to last you at least 5 months or so....:lol:)

4 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Is El Mariachi the new village idiot?

No he's the same old village idiot, he's just resurrected an old name because the sock he's been using for the last 4-5 years was attracting too much scrutiny.

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

No he's the same old village idiot, he's just resurrected an old name because the sock he's been using for the last 4-5 years was attracting too much scrutiny.

You do realize, doncha, that I haven't been on S/A for like 5 fuking years.....you ignorant fuk?.....:lol:

25 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

if the jury cannot convict, mpls and many cities will have trouble next week. hopefully, most of the crackers who are already on the run after the failed nincomcoup, will be hiding out in bum fuck Idaho, or floriduh.

Can we please leave Idaho out of this?  Thank you.

34 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Interesting closing arguments by the defense, addressing all kinds of things that could have happened but didn't, re the crowd, while not addressing the knee on the neck. It might have helped had a witness testified that Mr. Floyd would have died even without the knee on the neck. Pity that no witness testified as such. 

Did you hear the Chocolate Chip cookie argument? It was pretty entertaining....and very un-smart.....:lol:

8 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Can we please leave Idaho out of this?  Thank you.

Why do so many Americans hate potatoes?...