6 minutes ago, Randro said:

If a witness lies while testifying, in many countries they can be charged.

But if a lawyer lies that's perfectly ok.

In the unlikely event that the jury finds 'not guilty', I hope the entire US erupts in very destructive riots for a very long time.

Racist.....

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who knew a 9 minute video of him killing someone would result in him being found guilty of killing someone.

Why not, they had one as President.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:
3 hours ago, Fakenews said:

“Darkies”. Nice.  Why not just drop the pretense and call them niggers?

That was your Monday morning green M & M test.....and you swallowed it just like I knew you Leftistas would.

So if we comment on your racist speech we fail?

And if we ignore them because it's "a test" - we sort of win? 

I guess it's probably better to call out racists for their overtly racist speech and fail your self-imposed test. I feel pretty comfortable with that sort of behaviour. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

That head is so...........so..........so............rectangular.

You gotta admit, for a guy who made it a point to mock the looks of others, he really is a pathetic specimen.  Obese, fake tan, fake hair.

Tiny mouth

Tiny hands

Whiny voice

And he's actually vain. :lol:

1 hour ago, Randro said:

In the unlikely event that the jury finds 'not guilty', I hope the entire US erupts in very destructive riots for a very long time.

And I hope a pack of ill-tempered kangaroos break into your house and ass rapes you to death.  

2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

And I hope a pack of ill-tempered kangaroos break into your house and ass rapes you to death.  

There you go with the anal rape again.  We all know you’re gay, no one cares.  Come out.

• Downvote 1
4 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

You do realize, doncha, that I haven't been on S/A for like 5 fuking years.....you ignorant fuk?.....:lol:

Didn't notice when you left, but did when you came back.

The white supremacist gun nut population here went up by one.

Funni as fuk when the US whites claim they didn't do slavery, but they are upholding the systems invented by the slave owners, and are refining it to the nth degree.  People like boothy and jeffy are great examples.

No wonder the North American Indians could believe a word the invaders said.  It continues still.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

There you go with the anal rape again.  We all know you’re gay, no one cares.  Come out.

Have you ever met Jeff? He's three times better looking than me and has absolutely zero problems nailing hot chicks. Trust me...the L.A. 7's that he turns down? Are the ones that you would pay a thousand bucks an hour for.....assuming you had a thousand bucks to blow on hot snatch.....:lol:

25 minutes ago, Randro said:

Funni as fuk when the US whites claim they didn't do slavery, but they are upholding the systems invented by the slave owners, and are refining it to the nth degree.  People like boothy and jeffy are great examples.

No wonder the North American Indians could believe a word the invaders said.  It continues still.

And what ‘fine country’ pray tell do you hail from that gives you the authority to cast judgment on others?

36 minutes ago, Randro said:
5 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

You do realize, doncha, that I haven't been on S/A for like 5 fuking years.....you ignorant fuk?.....:lol:

He couldn't have made it 10?

43 minutes ago, Randro said:

Racist.....

2 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Randy kills them with fence pales, he told us so

4 hours ago, Randro said:

Weren’t you also hoping for civil war after the election?

• Like 1

Not in the USA (in theory).

A lawyer (attorney) is theoretically held to certain standards, one of which is that they may not knowingly lie in a court of law. This is why lawyers speak in such an irritatingly round about, and misleading manner, w/o actually lying.

And thank you very much, but some of us here in the USA would rather not be subject to rioting of any kind, for any amount of time.

We're not ALL assholes, yanno.

2 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Not in the USA (in theory).

A lawyer (attorney) is theoretically held to certain standards, one of which is that they may not knowingly lie in a court of law. This is why lawyers speak in such an irritatingly round about, and misleading manner, w/o actually lying.

And thank you very much, but some of us here in the USA would rather not be subject to rioting of any kind, for any amount of time.

We're not ALL assholes, yanno.

I agree, not all yanks are assholes but you certainly are, and you are a racist to boot.

yup!

22 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

You're right, she didn't.

And, he can't help it.

It's who he is.

What kind of confrontation was she advocating that they fight for by taking to the streets?

1 hour ago, jzk said:

What kind of confrontation was she advocating that they fight for by taking to the streets?

Did she mean going to the Capitol to beat cops, break through barriers and doors, hang the VP, shit on the place and loot whatever isn’t bolted down? That would be wrong. Violence should never be the answer. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

And what ‘fine country’ pray tell do you hail from that gives you the authority to cast judgment on others?

DampHarmoniousHeifer-size_restricted.gif

Well?

1 hour ago, jzk said:

I’d bet most lefties here would stipulate that Waters is not representative of ‘the left’ generally speaking. What else you got?

13 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Have you ever met Jeff? He's three times better looking than me and has absolutely zero problems nailing hot chicks. Trust me...the L.A. 7's that he turns down? Are the ones that you would pay a thousand bucks an hour for.....assuming you had a thousand bucks to blow on hot snatch.....:lol:

I have his picture and you're crosseyed.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Sean said:
2 hours ago, jzk said:

I’d bet most lefties here would stipulate that Waters is not representative of ‘the left’ generally speaking. What else you got?

I’d say I don’t have to speak in support of Representative Waters or against her words. She is fully capable of presenting her ideas on a much bigger platform than any poster on this site.

As for advocating confrontation and violating curfew? There is a long tradition of nonviolent confrontation in the struggle for civil rights. I guess she thinks it’s time for more.

Snowflakes can see threats and danger lurking in every corner. I’m not going to assuage their fears. Let them wallow in it. It’s what they use for campaign donations, anyways. Let them waste their money on rich folks wants and needs if they think it’ll protect them from scary black women. Not my concern.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

I’d say I don’t have to speak in support of Representative Waters or against her words. She is fully capable of presenting her ideas on a much bigger platform than any poster on this site.

As for advocating confrontation and violating curfew? There is a long tradition of nonviolent confrontation in the struggle for civil rights. I guess she thinks it’s time for more.

Snowflakes can see threats and danger lurking in every corner. I’m not going to assuage their fears. Let them wallow in it. It’s what they use for campaign donations, anyways. Let them waste their money on rich folks wants and needs if they think it’ll protect them from scary black women. Not my concern.

Rep. Waters’ mistake was giving the bullshit machine and the bullshitters who repeat it a way to change the topic from the cop’s knee on a man’s neck for 9.5 minutes. 

• Like 1
Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

Rep. Waters’ mistake was giving the bullshit machine and the bullshitters who repeat it a way to change the topic from the cop’s knee on a man’s neck for 9.5 minutes. 

A scary black woman is even scarier than a scary black man. Apparently. 

• Like 2

An  African American woman in a place of power is the scariest thing ever for some people. Good thing we don't have a Kenyan Muslim Commander In Chief anymore,

17 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

This times a billion. She is doing EXACTLY what Derek Chauvin would have her do if he could remote-control her. She may have handed him an appeal on a silver platter.

I must say that the hypocrisy of the left is astonishing...

What a bunch of disingenuous creeps you lot are.

Just as Trump was guilty of incitement at the capital, so also is Maxine now.

In fact, I’d argue Maxine is more so.

Own it bitches!!!!

4 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

I must say that the hypocrisy of the left is astonishing...

What a bunch of disingenuous creeps you lot are.

Just as Trump was guilty of incitement at the capital, so also is Maxine now.

In fact, I’d argue Maxine is more so.

Own it bitches!!!!

did she say, try to nullify the election of the president of the USA? 

• Downvote 1
Just now, Voyageur said:

did she say, try to overthrow the government of the USA? 

Fight like hell. To a bullshitter, that is nowhere near the incitement as be more confrontational. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

did she say, try to nullify the election of the president of the USA? 

Nope,

but equally horrific, she is risking stoking civil war.

And if you just got off you got down from your self made pedestal for a moment you’d understand how devastating last year’s riots were in the real world.

so, a hearty fuck you to you and all who seek to justify that old pile of feces’ dangerous words.

You hypocritical wanker, you.

I think a national labor strike would be the most powerful tool of the people. It would not take long to prove who actually has the power in the once proud country called the USA. Large corporations are already hedging their there positions on the MAGA party. Drumpf made the USA great again by being the loser. The world is moving forward, the GOP should sit in the penalty box and feel shame.

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Nope,

but equally horrific, she is risking stoking civil war.

And if you just got off you got down from your self made pedestal for a moment you’d understand how devastating last year’s riots were in the real world.

so, a hearty fuck you to you and all who seek to justify that old pile of feces’ dangerous words.

You hypocritical wanker, you.

what part of russia do you live in

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

what part of russia do you live in

Oh boy!!

That question is all kinda stupid, even by the standards of this place.

By chance (or on purpose), did you get dropped on your head as a child?

This exchange can be boiled down to:

Me be like, Mussolini was a bad cunt.

And the left be like, yea but not as bad as Hitler so no problem.

lol

19 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Fight like hell. To a bullshitter, that is nowhere near the incitement as be more confrontational. 

Sol be like..

16E21FE5-8CDB-4FD0-9E76-A4AA5D841940.jpeg

1 minute ago, Sea warrior said:

This exchange can be boiled down to:

Me be like, Mussolini was a bad cunt.

And the left be like, yea but not as bad as Hitler so no problem.

lol

So, you like fascists? My grandfather used to kill them,

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

So, you like fascists? My grandfather used to kill them,

Your grandfather might have killed them but he’s definitely turning in his grave reading your shíte.

Do you even understand the meaning of the word, you nincompoop you.

lol

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Add new user to ignore list

Enter a member's name to set ignore options

• Sea warrior ×
  • Ignore:
    •  Mentions
    •  
    •  Signature

The ignore function is for pussies, you pussy you.

It is great craic shining a light on the vermin down here and watching them scuttle to ground.

lol

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

The ignore function is for pussies, you pussy you.

It is great craic shining a light on the vermin down here and watching them scuttle to ground.

lol

triggered?

triggered Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

I have no problem discussing opposing viewpoints, I just refuse to let someone else control how I invest my time. Interacting with someone who is only there to waste my time and sling bullshit is not a discussion. 

AB062FDF-13AA-4851-BA21-D9EF36D4F167.jpeg

• Like 4
4 hours ago, jzk said:

The only thing she said to fight for, is "justice".  I can see why that would bother you.

"We're looking for a guilty verdict and we're looking to see if all of the talk that took place and has been taking place after they saw what happened to George Floyd. If nothing does not happen, then we know that we got to not only stay in the street, but we have got to fight for justice," she added.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

The only thing she said to fight for, is "justice".  I can see why that would bother you.

"We're looking for a guilty verdict and we're looking to see if all of the talk that took place and has been taking place after they saw what happened to George Floyd. If nothing does not happen, then we know that we got to not only stay in the street, but we have got to fight for justice," she added.

Uh oh. Context.  The glue that keeps goalposts from jumping hither and yon. Drat!

6 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

lets at least be accurate.

"After the prosecutors and defense attorneys presented their closing arguments in the Derek Chauvin trial, the defense moved for a mistrial because of media coverage of the case and comments by Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA). Judge Peter Cahill acknowledged that Waters might have given the defense an argument to use for an appeal, and scolded her for making “disrespectful” and “abhorrent” comments on the case, but did not feel that the issue rose to the level that would require a mistrial.

Defense attorney Eric Nelson argued that the high level of media attention was “so profound” and “so pervasive” that it was impossible for the jury to not have been tainted by it. The jury who will decide if Chauvin is criminally responsible for the death of George Floyd was not sequestered during the trial itself, and will only be sequestered now during their deliberations.

Nelson referenced Waters’ recent comments as she joined a protest in Minneapolis that if Chauvin was not convicted that they would have to get more confrontational,” calling it “mind-boggling” that “we have U.S. Representatives threatening acts of violence in relation to this specific case.”

Nelson had not mentioned Waters by name, but Cahill was clear on the reference he was making. “Well, I’ll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned,” the judge said, “but what’s the state’s position?”"

1 minute ago, Keith said:
9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

lets at least be accurate.

"After the prosecutors and defense attorneys presented their closing arguments in the Derek Chauvin trial, the defense moved for a mistrial because of media coverage of the case and comments by Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA). Judge Peter Cahill acknowledged that Waters might have given the defense an argument to use for an appeal, and scolded her for making “disrespectful” and “abhorrent” comments on the case, but did not feel that the issue rose to the level that would require a mistrial.

Defense attorney Eric Nelson argued that the high level of media attention was “so profound” and “so pervasive” that it was impossible for the jury to not have been tainted by it. The jury who will decide if Chauvin is criminally responsible for the death of George Floyd was not sequestered during the trial itself, and will only be sequestered now during their deliberations.

Nelson referenced Waters’ recent comments as she joined a protest in Minneapolis that if Chauvin was not convicted that they would have to get more confrontational,” calling it “mind-boggling” that “we have U.S. Representatives threatening acts of violence in relation to this specific case.”

Nelson had not mentioned Waters by name, but Cahill was clear on the reference he was making. “Well, I’ll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned,” the judge said, “but what’s the state’s position?”"

Not sure how that makes what I posted inaccurate.  I quoted her words, not those of others.

20 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I have no problem discussing opposing viewpoints, I just refuse to let someone else control how I invest my time. Interacting with someone who is only there to waste my time and sling bullshit is not a discussion. 

AB062FDF-13AA-4851-BA21-D9EF36D4F167.jpeg

again about your investments of your precious time...posted here...with more than 85000 posts...the irony

For the record, I find her comments to be less than helpful. 

But, nowhere near as inciting as those of The Former Guy, who many seemed to give a pass to.

https://apnews.com/article/maxine-waters-comments-derek-chauvin-trial-c7813707962c9f723c75db54605bad2c

"When asked what should happen if Chauvin isn’t convicted on murder charges, she replied, “We gotta stay on the street, we’ve got to get more active, we’ve got to get more confrontational, we’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.”"

2 minutes ago, Keith said:

https://apnews.com/article/maxine-waters-comments-derek-chauvin-trial-c7813707962c9f723c75db54605bad2c

"When asked what should happen if Chauvin isn’t convicted on murder charges, she replied, “We gotta stay on the street, we’ve got to get more active, we’ve got to get more confrontational, we’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.”"

Not sure if you are responding to me.  If not, mea culpa.

If so, please note I was answering @jzk's question.

4 hours ago, jzk said:

As long as folks are invoking Hitler & Mussolini, let’s at least do the comparisons accurately.

Thump & his white supremacist henchmen used violence to try to overthrow our democracy much like Hitlers early efforts to gain illegitimate power.

Just as in Germany and the Warsaw ghetto, there is resistance to totalitarian police powers from persecuted minorities.

Glad to help.

Any folks here more clever than myself have any clew on how we can making a drinking game out this week's upcoming riots? ....:lol:

Trump responded, "Proud Boys – stand back and stand by. But I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about antifa and the left."

Rep. Maxine Waters showed up at the protest tonight in Brooklyn Center, telling people "we've got to get more confrontational" and suggesting they should ignore the curfew.

So, which of these would be considered more of an incitement to violence?

42 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Any folks here more clever than myself have any clew on how we can making a drinking game out this week's upcoming riots? ....:lol:

Rednecks gonna storm the nation's capitol to beat some cops, try to find some congress critters to kill, and shit on the seat of our republic? Or poor black folks in Minneapolis gonna grab some Air Jordans? 

3 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

This times a billion. She is doing EXACTLY what Derek Chauvin would have her do if he could remote-control her. She may have handed him an appeal on a silver platter.

People can appeal for almost any reason. Even bullshit reasons. Doesn’t mean they’ll ever be heard.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
39 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Any comparison of fighting for justice and equality and fighting for white supremacy is gonna devolve into stupid rationalizations.

Black folks with the audacity to suggest, let alone demand that they be treated as equals have always been the violent and dangerous ones, whether they are sitting in the wrong section of the bus, going to the wrong school or walking across a bridge. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Verdict is in.  Some type of conviction is likely.  I say 3rd degree murder.  Jury had exactly zero questions after hearing the evidence.

Too quick.  Guilty on all three counts.  Our resident klansmen will be unhappy.  

24 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

I have sons, who would like to ride in a friend's car, in the USA, without the fear of .......?

I will leave it there.

Just tell them to act like civilized human beans, don't break any laws and treat law enforcement officers politely and with respect.....and they'll be fine.

Fuk. Ing. Duh.....

6 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Just tell them to act like civilized human beans, don't break any laws and treat law enforcement officers politely and with respect.....and they'll be fine.

Fuk. Ing. Duh.....

oh, that's so cute - also make sure they are white.

4 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Verdict reached

Should be read live in less than 50 minutes. Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday.....

8 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Fuk. Ing. Duh.....

Worked out well for Army Second Lieutenant Caron Nazario.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Good manners never go out of style.....

• Like 1
Just now, El Mariachi said:
9 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Good manners never go out of style.....

Bad manners get instant public execution, yeah?

5 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Worked out well for Army Second Lieutenant Caron Nazario.

If only.....that was an every 3.2 seconds occurrence in this country.

If. F'ng. Only......

41 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Fuk. Ing. Duh.....

'complying' helps, but what about all that pesky shit like racial profiling, arrests quotas, etc.?

you ever been at the ass end of that fuckery, einstein...

El Mooch has turned into such a despicable and rapidly degenerating racist asshole that he really should not be given the courtesy of replies and certainly not of quotation.  

Even if he is just playing the troll for for his own sad amusement, I could go for the rest of my life without reading his garbage.  Let him bury his keys in the Mexican sand and spend his life fruitlessly searching for them, while all of his hosts laugh and point at his pathetic efforts.

Please, no more quoting.  Thank you.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

'complying' helps, but what about all that pesky shit like racial profiling, arrests quotas, etc.?

you ever been at the ass end of that fuckery, einstein...

I live in a country where I'm in the 1% minority. So of course I have. But seeing as I've been coming to Mexico since 1962, when I was just six years old....and have spent at least 24 years of my life here.....in every state but one.....I was taught VERY early on how to be polite, respectful.....and a good human bean. 

Apparently, a large majority of the George what's-his-name in this country.....grew up without Dads, without mentors, without common courtesy.....and with out common sense.

Not my problem though, as I'm not in the muthafuking babysitting business.....

Just now, El Mariachi said:

I live in a country where I'm in the 1% minority. So of course I have. But seeing as I've been coming to Mexico since 1962, when I was just six years old....and have spent at least 24 years of my life here.....in every state but one.....I was taught VERY early on how to be polite, respectful.....and a good human bean. 

I’m reminded of the lyrics from an 80’s song 

At school they taught me how to be
So pure in thought and word and deed
They didn't quite succeed

• Downvote 1