41 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Just tell them to act like civilized human beans, don't break any laws and treat law enforcement officers politely and with respect.....and they'll be fine.

Fuk. Ing. Duh.....

'complying' helps, but what about all that pesky shit like racial profiling, arrests quotas, etc.?

you ever been at the ass end of that fuckery, einstein...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who knew a 9 minute video of him killing someone would result in him being found guilty of killing someone.

Posted Images

El Mooch has turned into such a despicable and rapidly degenerating racist asshole that he really should not be given the courtesy of replies and certainly not of quotation.  

Even if he is just playing the troll for for his own sad amusement, I could go for the rest of my life without reading his garbage.  Let him bury his keys in the Mexican sand and spend his life fruitlessly searching for them, while all of his hosts laugh and point at his pathetic efforts.

Please, no more quoting.  Thank you.

• Like 5
Just now, El Mariachi said:

I live in a country where I'm in the 1% minority. So of course I have. But seeing as I've been coming to Mexico since 1962, when I was just six years old....and have spent at least 24 years of my life here.....in every state but one.....I was taught VERY early on how to be polite, respectful.....and a good human bean. 

I’m reminded of the lyrics from an 80’s song 

At school they taught me how to be
So pure in thought and word and deed
They didn't quite succeed

• Downvote 1

Who knew a 9 minute video of him killing someone would result in him being found guilty of killing someone.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

The one and only reason cops are being held responsible is because of video evidence.  None of this is new but now it's known.

• Like 2

Between the president calling for the "correct verdict", Waters calling for continuing rioting, and the (D) loyal press printing everything but the name of the jurors.. gee, what a "surprise" outcome.

I guess it really does pay to OD on drugs.. for your family at least.

I guess the riots will be more of the "mostly peaceful" kind now, right? 

• Downvote 3
9 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

The one and only reason cops are being held responsible is because of video evidence.  None of this is new but now it's known.

4k video of it, and still the entire country is on pins and needles waiting for the verdict.

Pretty fucked up.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

Between the president calling for the "correct verdict", Waters calling for continuing rioting, and the (D) loyal press printing everything but the name of the jurors.. gee, what a "surprise" outcome.

Sad bonbon57

Sorry the proud traditions of white supremacy and policing are starting to seem vulnerable. Go cry a River offline and take your stupid commentary on blood gases and opioid overdoses with you.

Your comments have simply been wrong on this issue, so perhaps you can learn from folks who know better. 

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It's amazing that someone on video kneeling on a guy's neck until he was dead was convicted for killing him  The injustice is staggering  

Especially since the defense proved the guy was the wrong color.

8 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

Sucks to be you, doesn't it.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

If stupidity was a crime, we have a number of posters that would be on death row.  

It’s not so much stupidity as it is hate, ignorance and arrogance.

And some stupidity, I guess.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

Whomp Whomp. OK Bullshitter. 

13 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

Convicted by a jury of his peers, just like the Constitution lays out.  Or are you suddenly against law and order? 

Thank Gawd the jury did the right thing, and did it quickly.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

If stupidity was a crime, we have a number of posters that would be on death row.  

Buttplug 57 leading the pack. What a stupid cunt.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

We'll check back in eight weeks to see what cry baby whiny shit you come up with for his sentencing.

As the prosecution suggested, all the jury had to do was believe their eyes, 

which they apparently did. 

To me, there was also premeditation going on - even if it was only minutes in duration. 

Maybe it was sort of short notice, but Chauvin obviously planned and intended to murder. 

Chauvin, BTW, is the same name as that French guy who worshipped Napoleon and for whom Chauvinism is named  . . 

coincidence ?? 

Chauvinism is the belief in the superiority or dominance of one's own group or people, who are seen as strong, virtuous and supreme, while others are considered weak, unworthy or inferior. It can be described as a form of extreme patriotism and nationalism, a fervent faith in national excellence and glory. Wikipedia

the 'scales of technicalities' I mean the 'scales of justice' worked in this case, randomly.

beats the alternative.

5 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Guess the other cops that are defendants in this matter are not having a good day, kind of an oh shit moment for them and law enforcement across the nation, long overdue.

They are probably reconsidering their plea bargain options. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

I live in a country where I'm in the 1% minority. So of course I have. But seeing as I've been coming to Mexico since 1962, when I was just six years old....and have spent at least 24 years of my life here.....in every state but one.....I was taught VERY early on how to be polite, respectful.....and a good human bean. 

Apparently, a large majority of the George what's-his-name in this country.....grew up without Dads, without mentors, without common courtesy.....and with out common sense.

Not my problem though, as I'm not in the muthafuking babysitting business.....

overall, I'd wager mexican cops are more equal opportunity profilers/harassers than 'murican ones. 

come to the light and acknowledge it's a centuries long standing problem for blacks, especially, in this cuntry. 

..now about those matters of ENVIRONMENTAL justice, worldwide (or stop fkg the planet to death)...............

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

There will be peace tonight.

Any burning buildings will be celebration, not rioting.

35 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Buttplug 57 leading the pack. What a stupid cunt.

He's not a cunt.

A cunt is warm and inviting.

He's an asshole - stinky and full of shit.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Guess the other cops that are defendants in this matter are not having a good day, kind of an oh shit moment for them and law enforcement across the nation, long overdue.

I do believe the jury heard the presentations and delivered their finding of "Guilty" (3x) based on the facts.  Folks like bpm57 can take their silly potshots from the sidelines.  Doesn't change reality.

What I find most striking about this trial was the break in the Blue Wall of Silence.  I am not aware of this having happened previously, in such a high profile case.

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

As long as...

the (willful) idiocy of this one is STRONG....

'sheeit, at this point, he doesn't even want help.'

1 hour ago, bpm57 said:

Right.  Every juror was intimidated into voting guilty. They were scared of riots.  Unanimously.

You have mental problems.  Please seek help.

10 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Right.  Every juror was intimidated into voting guilty. They were scared of riots.  Unanimously.

Some people are beyond help; and hope.

11 minutes ago, Grrr... said:
1 hour ago, bpm57 said:

Expand  

I may be wrong here but aren't the jury excluded from seeing media during the trial.? So anything said in the media about the "correct" verdict etc., in theory shouldn't have been seen or heard by the jury hence not influencing the decision? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, bowman81 said:

I may be wrong here but aren't the jury excluded from seeing media during the trial.? So anything said in the media about the "correct" verdict etc., in theory shouldn't have been seen or heard by the jury hence not influencing the decision? 

The jury is instructed not to view any media concerning the case, but because they were not sequestered, there is a strong possibility that some, if not all got outside information.

Biden hoping for a "correct" verdict is not Biden saying "Convict the racist bastard!".

1 hour ago, bpm57 said:

You don't like the verdict.  So, you question the integrity and objectivity of the jurors.

3 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

The jury is instructed not to view any media concerning the case, but because they were not sequestered, there is a strong possibility that some, if not all got outside information.

Biden hoping for a "correct" verdict is not Biden saying "Convict the racist bastard!".

Thanks, I would have thought for a trial like this they would be sequestered. 

24 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Brain transplants are not a thing yet.

11 minutes ago, bowman81 said:

Judges don't really like to sequester juries. It makes people unhappy to be away from home, and unable to talk to the people that they care about (Plus having to eat off a menu that only Donald Trump would enjoy).

Unhappy juries tend to become agitated, and use their own experiences/prejudices instead of listening to the court.

18 minutes ago, bowman81 said:

The judge decided that sequestering the jury would raise the juror's concern about the effects of their decision to a greater level than casual interaction with news sources.  Probably a solid decision that he took plenty of advice about.

Certainly Maxine Waters was out of line, but then so are many pols on both sides of the aisle, like the idiot fist-pumping senator outside the Capitol.  

7 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I reckon former officer Chauvin is sitting in a cell now, feeling the weight of the justice system...

on his neck. 

Well, well...actions can have consequences...even in the shadowy world of "qualified immunity".   

Training sessions in cop shops all over the country may be structured just a bit differently now. 

We are in the season of cell phone cameras in every pocket. 

15 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Well, well...actions can have consequences...even in the shadowy world of "qualified immunity".   

Training sessions in cop shops all over the country may be structured just a bit differently now. 

We are in the season of cell phone cameras in every pocket. 

The ones that testified against him were trainers, so probably not. 

IMO he didn't intend to kill Floyd he was an idiot. Listen to the tape of him explaining this to his sup at the scene. That stack of complaints against him, and trying to hide money from the IRS by depositing it in his bank account... Pretty fukin stupid for anyone, but a cop?? 

Total maroon. 

2 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

actually, they would.

8 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Faux news deeply disappointed no rioting is happening.  

I wonder where our hoopleheads got the idea that there would be rioting. Nobody here watches Foxy News. They just repeat their bullshit. 

1 hour ago, bowman81 said:
1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

They weren't sequestered for the Maxine thing, but Biden made sure they were sequestered before he gave his opinion.

38 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I wonder where our hoopleheads got the idea that there would be rioting. Nobody here watches Foxy News. They just repeat their bullshit. 

I actually tuned in to OANN and News Max for a few minutes each this evening, just to see what they were saying. OANN was talking about the crashing economy, and News Max was talking about covid vaccines being deadly for women, and the deadly riots in Chicago (?). Not even a crawl at the bottom of the screen about the Chauvin decision. At least FOX had the after coverage live for a while.

CNN Etc. have been a bit tiresome, replaying the same footage over and over and over for the last 4 hours.

13 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I actually tuned in to OANN and News Max for a few minutes each this evening, just to see what they were saying. OANN was talking about the crashing economy, and News Max was talking about covid vaccines being deadly for women, and the deadly riots in Chicago (?). Not even a crawl at the bottom of the screen about the Chauvin decision. At least FOX had the after coverage live for a while.

CNN Etc. have been a bit tiresome, replaying the same footage over and over and over for the last 4 hours.

I watched Tucker for a while,  he had a former NYC cop who absolutely ripped Chauvin.  He obviously wasn’t expecting that and eventually cut him off mid sentence.

9 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I watched Tucker for a while,  he had a former NYC cop who absolutely ripped Chauvin.  He obviously wasn’t expecting that and eventually cut him off mid sentence.

Yeah..... Tuck's been blind sided a couple of times recently. I'm guessing there's going to be an assistant producer job opening pretty soon on FOX.

9 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

That’s the thing about Chauvin and other shitty cops that drives me up the wall. He is a stain on their profession. He gives them all a bad name. Holding bad cops accountable for their actions is good for good cops. It’s the same concept as my desire to see clown lawyers like Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Victoria Toensing, Joe DiGenova and Rudy Giuliani dumped from the legal profession. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

. It’s the same concept as my desire to see clown lawyers like Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Victoria Toensing, Joe DiGenova and Rudy Giuliani dumped from the legal profession. 

The sooner the better, telling tall porkies in a court about a bullshit election result should have them disbarred or should we just let Dominion go after their every cent and then throw their miserable asses in jail, don’t think the bar looks to favourably upon that either.

9 hours ago, chum said:

again about your investments of your precious time...posted here...with more than 85000 posts...the irony

A double whammy of irony because if you stop to think about it for a moment, that idiot Sol with nearly a 100k posts on an obscure Internet forum should be the last person to post a meme criticizing people for posting on social media .

Sol definitely has gotta be one ‘special’ type of stupid to post that meme.

It should be illegal to have so much fun reading the “funnies”.

lol 

12 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

The sooner the better, telling tall porkies in a court about a bullshit election result should have them disbarred or should we just let Dominion go after their every cent and then throw their miserable asses in jail, don’t think the bar looks to favourably upon that either.

I think the Karaoke Bar association would be a fun trial for all of them.... Kind of like "The Gong Show" but with prison sentences instead of just confetti...

7 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

A double whammy of irony because if you stop to think about it for a moment, that idiot Sol with nearly a 100k posts on an obscure Internet forum should be the last person to post a meme criticizing people for posting on social media .

Sol definitely has gotta be one ‘special’ type of stupid to post that meme.

It should be illegal to have so much fun reading the “funnies”.

lol 

I see you only have 1,200 (poorly rated) posts.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I see you only have 1,200 (poorly rated) posts.

One of the first observations I made about this place is that there is an inverse relationship between the IQ of the poster and the number of likes received.

So, I’ll take as a badge of honor each time I receive a downvote from the monkeys in this zoo.

Lol

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4
3 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

One of the first observations I made about this place is that there is an inverse relationship between the IQ of the poster and the number of likes received.

So, I’ll take as a badge of honor each time I receive a downvote from the monkeys in this zoo.

Lol

The absolute worst fucking modification to this zoo was the introduction of that function.

It's like Junior High popularity contest.

Second was removing the Post # from each submission.

Third was hiding the "Edit" button.

• Like 1

I've been too busy to read the entire thread today. But, wow our local haters seem be especially grumpy. Is the convicted cop one of their own? On top of that no burning US cities on TV.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

The absolute worst fucking modification to this zoo was the introduction of that function.

It's like Junior High popularity contest.

Second was removing the Post # from each submission.

Third was hiding the "Edit" button.

On a serious note, I couldn’t agree more.

The like button is infantile, but the downvote button is a cancer on a joint like this. 

• Downvote 2
2 minutes ago, Borracho said:

I've been too busy to read the entire thread today. But, wow our local haters seem be especially grumpy. Is the convicted cop is one of their own? On top of that no burning US cities on TV.

Hey dumbarse, most here, myself included have voiced support for the verdict.

You are an example of someone seeing only what they want to see.

dumbarse!!

lol

17 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Lol

Three gobshites have already downvoted this post.

lol

Oh look,  an idiot with a superiority complex.........he's special,  as you can tell.

3 minutes ago, Borracho said:

I've been too busy to read the entire thread today. But, wow our local haters seem be especially grumpy. Is the convicted cop one of their own? On top of that no burning US cities on TV.

Yep I'm guessing they are very disappointed,  especially after Faux Newz and the lads over at QAnon told them to prepare for the end of days, they've been sitting at home locked and loaded, it must be frustrating to realize they've  swallowed the bullshit again.

6 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Three gobshites have already downvoted this post.

lol

To be fair like almost every single one of your posts it was pretty Stupid and infantile.

2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

To be fair like almost every single one of your posts it was pretty Stupid.

Yet you keep reading them, 

you thundering gobshite you..

lol

5 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Hey dumbarse, most here, myself included have voiced support for the verdict.

Then it is the lack of riots? Is it the downvotes you don't care about? Sorry I mistook you for being irrational since I see no post above regarding your stance on the verdict. 

Or is it that one more fine person is now ineligible for high public office on account of being convicted?

2 minutes ago, Borracho said:

Then it is the lack of riots? Is it the downvotes you don't care about? Sorry I mistook you for being irrational since I see no post above regarding your stance on the verdict. 

Or is it that one more fine person is now ineligible for high public office on account of being convicted?

Holy shíte, anyone care to decipher this word salad?

On 3/29/2021 at 3:15 PM, Sea warrior said:

You must be a leftie all right.

For The record, I think that anyone who wasn’t and isn’t absolutely fricken disgusted by the conduct of that cunt of a cop is a cuntish festering pile of shíte.

This country absolutely has a policing problem, but it is not just limited to white on black crime as the media would have one think.